rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SYDNEY teenager abducted, raped, forced to marry a Muslim man under sharia law

So I guess we have this in Australia now!!!
Or did we always have it and I've just been asleep at the wheel?

This fucker is on a bridging visa, can't even speak English. At least our court system doesn't recognise Sharia! Yet...

Quote:Quote:

A SYDNEY teenager was abducted, raped and forced to marry a Muslim man under sharia law before being driven hundreds of kilometres away from her worried family in a terrifying kidnapping that stretched across NSW, police will allege.

The petrified 18-year-old, who cannot be named, claimed Chafic Charyala, 31, showed up at her bedroom window in Bankstown at 2am on Sunday and threatened to kill her unless she went with him.

It will be alleged the girl’s family had recently rejected a marriage proposal by the alleged kidnapper.

She climbed out of the window and Charyala allegedly drove her to the Novotel hotel in Brighton-Le-Sands.

It is there that police allege the girl was sexually assaulted before being taken to a private home in Lakemba in Sydney’s West where a sheik is then claimed to have married the couple under sharia law.

Charyala, who is understood to be in Australia on a bridging visa, allegedly wrongly thought the ceremony would help him to get residency, but the marriage is not valid under Australian law.

“I just wanted to come back home to my family,” the teenager said.
Charyala tried to drive her 900km south to Melbourne to live with his cousin but the teenager managed get a call for help back to her family in Bankstown.

Police were notified and began looking for the pair, discovering the man had reached Gundagai in the state’s south near Wagga Wagga.
Police found the car on the Hume Hwy, found the girl and arrested Charyala around 9pm on Monday.

He was taken to Wagga Wagga police station and charged with sexual assault, indecent assault and kidnapping­. Charyala did not apply for bail yesterday at Wagga Wagga Local Court where Magistrate Michael Crompton formally refused it.
The matter was adjourned to Bankstown Local Court tomorrow where Charyala will require an Arabic translator.

The teenager was taken to hospital in Wagga Wagga in a stable condition and made a detailed statement to police before returning to her family.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/...6d7b20653e

A further question, what does he do here?

If you can't speak English in an English speaking country, what do you do for work? Why is he here?
I'm sure his people are looking after him, but why bring him in solely on the basis that someone who speaks arabic will get him a job?

@Rocket75:
Mass-immigration is a Liberal (now a feminist) policy to artificially increase the demand for housing & other costs in the major cities, while driving down the price of labor.

However, the recent mass importation of men from war zone countries is a hidden agenda to hire mercenaries to commit crimes, then cause the local populace to live in fear, or react by violence, which perpetuates civil unrest, while the Liberals and feminazis live in champagne paradise.

My Hamster Alarm is going off. I'm sensing him gaming her and her going willingly, then regretting it. Probably after the second or third Islamic beating. Maybe I just spend too much time on the forum.

[Image: 3ccd28c059e26c19ff23f070c8da4201]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

This is an outrage! Traditional Australian gender roles have the WOMAN rape, abduct, and force marriage upon the man!

Jokes aside, I hope she recovers from this. He needs his ass deported. In what state I leave to the Australian men.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Nothing will happen. There isn't a single country in the anglosphere that's courageous enough to do anything about it.

If that was a native Ozzie he'd be locked up, its bullshit that they get away with this in a two tier legal system

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (06-13-2017 05:54 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

If that was a native Ozzie he'd be locked up, its bullshit that they get away with this in a two tier legal system

It's becoming clear that they're fucked either way.

Even Australian prisons are apparently becoming islamic pest-holes and there's no doubt in my mind that judges have been instructed to keep muslims out of jail at all costs.

Typical Australians go into prison as assholes and come out as hardened criminals. Muslims are going in as islamothugs and coming out as jihadists.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

One of the greatest troll jobs executed in modern history. Western Euro, Ozzie, Canadian, and American cucks deserve everything coming their way.

Um....I think I told some guys here, when you go to some other countries, you should learn their culture and language. they obviously didn't like that. Guess what countries do you think it was?

Quote: (06-13-2017 04:44 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  

A further question, what does he do here?

If you can't speak English in an English speaking country, what do you do for work? Why is he here?
I'm sure his people are looking after him, but why bring him in solely on the basis that someone who speaks arabic will get him a job?

Quote: (06-13-2017 05:54 PM)Steve McQueen Wrote:  

He is locked up (for now).

He was taken to Wagga Wagga police station and charged with sexual assault, indecent assault and kidnapping­. Charyala did not apply for bail yesterday at Wagga Wagga Local Court where Magistrate Michael Crompton formally refused it.

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

Finally we are getting the cultural enrichment we so rightly deserve after allowing huge hordes of immigrants in for decades.

Anyone who thinks this dude has done anything wrong is an Islamophobe!

Send em back.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Quote: (06-13-2017 05:09 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

My Hamster Alarm is going off. I'm sensing him gaming her and her going willingly, then regretting it. Probably after the second or third Islamic beating. Maybe I just spend too much time on the forum.

Dingdingdingding! We have a winner!

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/article/n...d-to-marry

UPDATE: The 18-year-old who was abducted from her home in the middle of the night has spoken out about the horrific ordeal, saying, "I want to kill him."

The teen was forced out her bedroom window by Chafic Charyala, 33, who then kept her locked in a hotel for 24 hours before forcing her to marry him in an Islamic ceremony.

"I just wanted to come back home to my family," she told 7News.

The young woman, who knew her abductor, said he kidnapped her in order to secure a visa.

"He lives overseas, but he doesn't have a visa here, so if he gets married here, the girl gets to put him here...he can stay here."

Charylala was arrested on Monday night when police tracked down his vehicle 400km from Sydney with the scared teen inside. He was charged with kidnapping, sexual assault and indecent assault.

Police believe the 18-year-old was kidnapped from her Bankstown home by a 33-year-old man, was sexually assaulted and driven in a car towards Melbourne.

According to The Sydney Morning Herald, the kidnapper had previously asked the woman’s parents for her hand in marriage, but was rejected.

The teenager’s family reported her missing and she was later found in a car with the man on the Hume Highway at Gundagai on Monday night.

At least he was courteous enough to ask the fucking parents for permission to marry her first. Maybe they should have had an Arabic translator for that conversation? Ah well: let's hope this incident created one more female right-winger.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

I'm not getting those vibes but I'm prepared for the possibility that I'm wrong (though we'll probably never know).

This wanker was 33, FOB with no English asking for the hand of an 18yo girl. I don't doubt she knew him. This would be the equivalent of me going to my neighbour's house and saying "hey, Bob, I've had my eye on little Christina since she started growing titties, so can you command her to marry me?"

Then Bob tells me I'm a 33 year old man with no prospects, so "no".

Yeah, the girl knows him, but that's not a strong inference one way of the other.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (06-13-2017 08:48 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I'm not getting those vibes but I'm prepared for the possibility that I'm wrong (though we'll probably never know).

This wanker was 33, FOB with no English asking for the hand of an 18yo girl. I don't doubt she knew him. This would be the equivalent of me going to my neighbour's house and saying "hey, Bob, I've had my eye on little Christina since she started growing titties, so can you cammand her to marry me?"

Then Bob tells me I'm a 33 year old man with no prospects, so "no".

Yeah, the girl knows him, but that's not a strong inference one way of the other.

The fact he knew where her bedroom window is might be, though. Particularly given he didn't smash his way in.

His choice of accommodation for the night was also interesting: the Novotel at Brighton-Le-Sands, i.e. an expensive joint on the water in Sydney (EDIT: overlooking Botany Bay, which I suppose wasn't that far from Little Baghdad) for the night.

Then he turns around and heads back across the city to Lakemba to get hitched.

Things that make you go hmmm.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (06-13-2017 08:24 PM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2017 05:09 PM)RIslander Wrote:  

Dingdingdingding! We have a winner!

https://www.marieclaire.com.au/article/n...d-to-marry

UPDATE: The 18-year-old who was abducted from her home in the middle of the night has spoken out about the horrific ordeal, saying, "I want to kill him."

The teen was forced out her bedroom window by Chafic Charyala, 33, who then kept her locked in a hotel for 24 hours before forcing her to marry him in an Islamic ceremony.

"I just wanted to come back home to my family," she told 7News.

The young woman, who knew her abductor, said he kidnapped her in order to secure a visa.

"He lives overseas, but he doesn't have a visa here, so if he gets married here, the girl gets to put him here...he can stay here."

Charylala was arrested on Monday night when police tracked down his vehicle 400km from Sydney with the scared teen inside. He was charged with kidnapping, sexual assault and indecent assault.

Police believe the 18-year-old was kidnapped from her Bankstown home by a 33-year-old man, was sexually assaulted and driven in a car towards Melbourne.

According to The Sydney Morning Herald, the kidnapper had previously asked the woman’s parents for her hand in marriage, but was rejected.

The teenager’s family reported her missing and she was later found in a car with the man on the Hume Highway at Gundagai on Monday night.

At least he was courteous enough to ask the fucking parents for permission to marry her first. Maybe they should have had an Arabic translator for that conversation? Ah well: let's hope this incident created one more female right-winger.

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

I'm still on the balance, here.

On the assumption that the 18yo is a fellow mohammedean who's parents were strict enough for Choudryallah to ask them for their daughter, I can't imagine there was much of a Romeo and Juliet story playing out before-hand.

And islamic bitches know well that if a man comes to your bedroom window and threatens to kill you if you don't do as he says, he probably fucking means it.

No doubt in the moment she figured that if she ran then he'd just kill the whole damn family, especially if papa wasn't much of a fighter.

It's easy to guess that the girl is Muslim too(?).
This is a different angle - when (legal) Muslim residents in the West, start having problems with recent (probably illegal) immigrant Muslim criminals.

Delete - double post

If he can't speak english, how was he able to ask for the girl's hand in marriage?
How was he able to command her out of the room and even book a hotel room?
Why was he able to do all these things but require a translator in court?
How does the girl know he said this and wanted that?

There is a cat in a bag...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Quote: (06-14-2017 04:26 AM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

That fucking cat....

Quote: (01-19-2016 11:26 PM)ordinaryleastsquared Wrote:  
I stand by my analysis.

This reminds me of the anti-sharia demonstrations that went on last weekend in the US. Leftists knee-jerk reacted against them, dragging out all the usual playbook phrases, racist, bigots, Islamophobia, etc.

Unreal how ostensible women's rights activists instantly find themselves in on the same side as the actual belligerants in the "war on women"

Makes about as much sense as jumping into the water to defend sharks from fishermen.

Quote: (06-14-2017 04:26 AM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

If he can't speak english, how was he able to ask for the girl's hand in marriage?
How was he able to command her out of the room and even book a hotel room?
Why was he able to do all these things but require a translator in court?
How does the girl know he said this and wanted that?

She is a Muslim.

[Image: 3b25adac6699c9a02cf491000d7db76d]

He is a rather masculine good-looking man:
[Image: 3ccd28c059e26c19ff23f070c8da4201]

I can easily imagine that she had tingles for him. I can also imagine that she went with him willingly, even went to the hotel with him willingly. But then his plans of shacking up with his cousin 900 miles away did not seem so appealing to her anymore.

Honestly there are 2 options here:

A) He kidnapped her exactly as she said and did not call for help in the hotel because he told her that he would kill her

B) She came with him, because of tingles, hormones and a masculine good-looking man taking her away at night - the perfect love story.
Then she realized quickly that this was not what she hoped for, became aware of his true personality (true ISIS-like bad boy and not Western-style "safe" bad boy). So she concocted a story of forced entry, rape and kidnapping to save face. But even if this story is more true, then it is rather clear that he did not want to let go of her and he forced her at least from a certain point onward.

In both cases he should be punished and then deported - in case A just more severely. But what will happen is that he will be in prison for a while, then get asylum in Australia when he comes out.

Hairy motherfucker