rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Florida - Tampa Or Miami Ft Lauderdale

Hey Guys,
Florida guy here who has lived in both tampa and south florida. I am in Miami now and do enjoy it and the better scenary and such, one thing though to those who have been to both.. I sort of believe that it was alot easier to meet women in Tampa St Pete area, and the women seemed more open at night to game etc. I think having the college there helps and also because I was walking distance to all the action.. I now am a 20-30 min drive to all the nightlife here and still do get numbers and or women etc but for some reason I think the women are more receptive and easier there. Anyone notice differences from a major city like Miami LA to let's say a smaller city like tampa austin raleigh etc.. I am really considering whats important in life and where I should start my future. One thing i didn't like about tampa was it got boring and old after a while but then again so does south florida but alot more to do here etc. work isn't an issue I can work anywhere also how big of a difference does this make, maybe I am just making it more than it is as far as location is concerned.

You have lived in both places..what's your question, exactly?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

what i am trying to get at is things in Miami that are good is the fact that tourists non stop, great nightlife, always something to do etc. but with the bigger cities like Miami, LA, NYC (parts) etc comes more competition and usually better looking men to compete with. Also more stuck up high class women etc. Again not everyone but in general as opposed to living in cities like Tampa, where there is less pretentious mentality, less men with game and competition etc. Didn't know how much this matters and what anyone thought about it.

the differences are pretty basic. Miami is a big dense city. people have big city attitudes. Tampa is medium sized. Tampa is a white leaning with lots of minorities, miami is latino majority.

If you like white girls pick tampa, if you like latinas pick miami. of course theres all types of girls in both cities.

If youre rich pick miami, if youre broke pick tampa

If your hobbies include spending alot money ie clothes shopping restaurants entertainment etc pick miami. If your hobbies include not spending alot money ie beach redneck stuff outdoors pick tampa

also miami is an international flight hub.

Ya definitely it just seemed like tampa was a bit easier to game women there especailly if you stay in shape dress well etc miami is little tougher considering alot of people do it. also benefits included less congestion and traffic and ability to live close to South tampa and walk to nightlife but again got boring and old after a while unlike miami and south florida where always something going on etc.

I mean, it's your life. We can't really tell you what you want.

Miami is big, expensive, and the Los Angeles of the east: fake tits, big spending, high crime.

Tampa is smaller, cheaper, and maybe a little too down-to-earth (read: trashy) at times.

Your job prospects probably speak a lot to this. In my experience you can succeed with women by classing it up in a trashy town, but you do eventually get tired of cumming all over unhappy women who had kids with dead-end losers.

That's a lie. You never get tired of that. It's just that you need variety.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

ya thats the thing im considering lol because it is so much easier to game those women! haha then the city life like miami LA etc! haha see you know exactly what i mean now thank god!

Miami better flights to Latin America

& Bux suck

Haha I grew up in Tampa, left as soon as I could. Don't like Miami either. I love chicas but Florida is not for me. Tampa has good nightlife though.

Quote: (06-26-2017 12:03 AM)mickeyd Wrote:  

the differences are pretty basic. Miami is a big dense city. people have big city attitudes. Tampa is medium sized. Tampa is a white leaning with lots of minorities, miami is latino majority.

If you like white girls pick tampa, if you like latinas pick miami. of course theres all types of girls in both cities.

If youre rich pick miami, if youre broke pick tampa

If your hobbies include spending alot money ie clothes shopping restaurants entertainment etc pick miami. If your hobbies include not spending alot money ie beach redneck stuff outdoors pick tampa

also miami is an international flight hub.

Potd

If you like a city enough & the ROI that comes with it, you'll manage to find success through trial/error not to mention having that built-in motivation to make adjustments.

They say diamonds only form under pressure...

ya its true, I just would feel bored in tampa on like sundays where Miami i have south beach etc. but i do miss the people and friendliness and laid back lifestyle 50/50 on this, what city do you guys live in

I live in Miami and it is a tough city without money. I am from Atlanta, and with the money I spend in Miami I could live like a king in Atlanta. Miami has certain benefits- women here have no problem dating older men, the clubs are 24/7, there are multiple scenes to hang out in, and the women are beautiful. Downsides-EXPENSIVE, corruption , dishonesty, crime, and shitty customer service.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Living in North Texas now; in order to live well, you really need money here as well. One could live well "faking it before making it" in past though you need go dough along with a good ride to game here these days.

Has a lot to do with nightlife collectively taking a huge nosedive while the opportunities for day game, restaurant game, etc are in ritzier areas. Things are much sprawled out now as a result.

What I like in Miami over LA is that the city ain't as sprawled out. I think I could learn to tolerate LA though it would take weeding out a lot of the trash before finding the desired tourists, foreign chicks, cool gals, or even the right guy friends for that matter. Everything seems to be more concentrated in Miami with the desired women being more accessible outside of the overhyped club game in MIA Beach.

Will say though..think I'd do some night game & shake some hands in Miami in case a touristy chick wants a "night out." Lots of cool exploring I need to do in the MIA when weather gets better.

Quote: (07-02-2017 02:01 PM)FLGuy1988 Wrote:  

ya its true, I just would feel bored in tampa on like sundays where Miami i have south beach etc. but i do miss the people and friendliness and laid back lifestyle 50/50 on this, what city do you guys live in
Sunday's go off in Tampa. Brunch at Gaspar with unlimited champagne and fireball with a full buffet then either hit the beach or Soho. Always ends up being a fun day.

Out of every US city I've been to, there is nothing that compares to the bodies of the fine ladies in Miami. New York may have its fair share of hotties but they are covered up and the weather sucks.

That being said, you'll need to bring A+ game, decent money, and good looks. Latin game seems to work the best, that means cocky teasing. Girls are notoriously stupid and vapid, but who gives a damn if your banging a girl with 7.5+ body with a sexy latin accent.

Biggest advice is to hit the gym hard before coming here. If you got a decent body, you'll get compliments / stared at. Its a meat market at its finest / worst depending your game and looks.

I did that in tampa lol but the beach was sooo dead I tried clearwater which one is good on sundays? also I agree with that I just have a heard time finding a better city to live in then miami and fort lauderdale.. I mean living where people vacation and always have something to do year round is the beauty. LA maybe but can't buy a condo house under 250k there, AND traffic is a nightmare and logistics are bad, NYC too but same can't buy anything, I hate winter and don't want to deal with cold.

The reason I like tampa too is miami and south florida people are rude and crazy down here and tampa is more laid back like an american city and the women definitely seem easier to game! but if I can find things to do on Sundays etc I think I would be good. I mean miami you have nikki beach, south beach any night of the week is hard to top and if you don't go there fort Lauderdale las olas is a nice nightlife scene too hard to beat. but again friendliness and less congestion in tampa make that appealing as well.

Quote: (07-03-2017 03:03 PM)FLGuy1988 Wrote:  

The reason I like tampa too is miami and south florida people are rude and crazy down here and tampa is more laid back like an american city and the women definitely seem easier to game! but if I can find things to do on Sundays etc I think I would be good. I mean miami you have nikki beach, south beach any night of the week is hard to top and if you don't go there fort Lauderdale las olas is a nice nightlife scene too hard to beat. but again friendliness and less congestion in tampa make that appealing as well.

Is there something keeping you in Florida?

No offense, but Florida has a widespread reputation as America's Worst State. (That's unfair, but it's still the rep.) There are so many cities with mild weather, less congestion, and friendlier people that also have solid nightlife.

I'm not knocking Tampa, I have friends down there who live it and love it. It just feels like a strange restricted choice to say "Tampa vs. Miami".

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

yeah, I just hate the cold though but i have seriously considered texas houston and dallas, and atlanta and charlotte NC. Those are the only other ones, since i like living in big city but also want friendly people but all those are probably congested too like any city in the USA. downfall is no tropical palm trees or world famous beaches but any opinions on those?

Quote: (07-03-2017 03:41 PM)FLGuy1988 Wrote:  

yeah, I just hate the cold though but i have seriously considered texas houston and dallas, and atlanta and charlotte NC. Those are the only other ones, since i like living in big city but also want friendly people but all those are probably congested too like any city in the USA. downfall is no tropical palm trees or world famous beaches but any opinions on those?
If you have a car give Atlanta a try. The clubs are not 24/7 like Miami but there are lots of after parties and the women are very easy to sleep with.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Those cities aren't really congested for the most part. Very spread out. But if you can't handle the cold then yeah that limits your options. I just had a blast in Charlotte, check out my datasheet. But as you said, no beaches in those cities. Orlando is pretty good, no beaches but still FL weather and they have lakes.

Quote: (07-03-2017 07:23 PM)LAKings Wrote:  

Those cities aren't really congested for the most part. Very spread out. But if you can't handle the cold then yeah that limits your options. I just had a blast in Charlotte, check out my datasheet. But as you said, no beaches in those cities. Orlando is pretty good, no beaches but still FL weather and they have lakes.
Charlotte. You have to be kidding.

Quote: (07-03-2017 08:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

He's alive!

Quote: (07-03-2017 08:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

No?