rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asian Guy Goes to Montreal – 2 bangs, 3 days (Datasheet + Report with Pics)

Disclaimer: This thread is not directed towards the guy on the big Montreal thread who went off on Asian dudes. It just happens that I’m Asian and went to Montreal.

So I went to Montreal recently for the weekend and it was pretty nice. Really nice city (went a long time ago but was super beta and young) that feels more European than North American. Cool to see mainly local businesses and stuff on main streets like Saint Laurent vs. midtown Manhattan in NYC, which is sterile as hell and only has Chipotle, Starbucks, and shit like that.

Summary:
2 bangs (same night)

About Me:
Mid 20s Korean-American guy. 5’8.5” (~174.5cm), slim, street-ish style (think Justin Bieber but a bit less), slightly above-average game and looks

Girls
The girls in Montreal are fucking hot. I’d say on average better than NYC, though in NYC if you go to the right places, the girls will be among the best in the world (but that requires connections, money, etc). I saw hot French-Canadians, Asians, etc.

Language
You will have no problem just speaking English. However, I think speaking French would help with the hot French-Canadian girls. Definitely somewhat of a division between French/English speakers (or so I thought).

Guys Who Might Do Well Here:
1. Black dudes – I’d say in Montreal, I saw more black dudes with hot, non-hip-hop groupie-looking, non-black chicks than in NYC.
2. Asian dudes – I saw more Asian dudes with non-Asian chicks than in NYC if that's your thing. And some were even smoking. Mostly Viet/Chinese dudes (or that’s what they looked like)
3. Caveat to the above: Those guys all seemed pretty French, probably spoke the language, etc.
4. Another note: Like others have noted, I didn’t notice many guys that were successful trying to cold approach at night. Decent amounts of girls were in big(ger) groups like 3+ girls or mixed groups.

Budget
~800 USD
~300 for Airbnb (you could save by staying in a less central location, which I don't recommend. Also, I think I spent a lot because I looked at availability on other weekends and there were cheaper options - bad timing I guess.)
~320 for round-trip flight (could probably save by taking a bus or train or driving)
Took out 200 CAD (~150 USD) for the weekend, a little left over (God bless Charles Schwab's no ATM fee card)
Took a few Ubers here and there

Accommodation
I got an Airbnb right off Saint Laurent (one of the main going out streets) that was pretty decent. High floor, balcony, good view, not noisy. Averaged out to ~100/night including all the fees.

Transportation (getting to Montreal)
There were bus and train options from New York but shit took forever so I just booked a flight (didn’t want to waste a day in transit)

Transportation (in Montreal)
There is a metro and bus system. Didn’t take the metro but took the bus a few times.
Taxi and Uber didn’t seem crazy expensive or anything. Like maybe ~8 CAD (~6 USD) to go ~1 mile (1.6km) at night.

If you’re there for the weekend, you can get a 3 day pass at the airport 747 bus ticket machine for 18 CAD (~13 USD) that will be good for 3 days on all public transport (bus, metro). I’m guessing you could also get that at a metro station or something.

Food
Montreal is supposed to have a pretty good food scene but to be honest, I’m not that into that but did go to a few places there were at least ok or better:
1. Schwartz – smoked meat sandwiches, it's ok.
2. Marche 27 - tartare place on Rue Prince-Arthur between Saint Laurent and Saint Urbain. The bone marrow dish was decent. Could be a good place to get drinks and/or take a date.
3. Sammi & Soupe – Asian girl I banged recommended it. Pretty good soup dumplings. She said the sweet pork is good – I didn’t get to try it but I thought the lamb was good.

Nightlife (places I went):
Le Rouge Bar – went on a Friday. Seems like you normally want to get on a guestlist or buy a bottle, otherwise it seems up to the bouncer’s discretion whether or not you get in. Lots of hot girls but weren’t that receptive to my approach – most seemed younger (in my experience these girls can be too shy and/or attached to their group) and too sober. Packs of dudes started coming in later in the night, so earlier is probably better before ratios get worse. Like no joke saw a group of 11 dudes (really?) get in together. 2 floors, both seemed to be playing mostly hip-hop.

La Rockette – got invited here by a girl. Rock bar. Not as big as Rouge but could be decent if you like bars/rock music. Probably an older clientele than Rouge. There were a decent amount of French (from France) people at the bar on the Friday I went.

Velvet – went here on a Saturday – it was gay night. Needless to say it was pretty gay. But seriously, it seems more of a place to maybe get a drink and/or chill (at least to me). Place is kind of dingy and small.

Peopl – supposed to be the “2nd best party on Sunday” in Montreal. I believe Sunday is hip-hop night. Crowd is more black/Arab (but I went during Ramadan so it wasn’t as packed as usual according to some people). Girls seemed to be in groups or otherwise not receptive. Not that big of a place. I have a feeling you'd do well if you were Black or Arab but not sure (given that it's oriented towards hip-hop fans and known for having Arabs).

Places I wanted to Go:

Tokyo Bar – supposed to be a young and ratchet type of place. Was right by me on Saint Laurent but the one time I tried to go the bouncer said it was closed because there were too many people (was a big line outside, too).

Ecole Privee – saw pics of this club on Instagram and it looked cool and the girls looked hot. It did seem somewhat scene though. Just from the pics, it looked like a club that wouldn’t look out of place in Meatpacking District in NYC (models and bottles type of venue) but who knows, I didn’t actually go.

Muzique – supposed to be the “best party on Sundays” with the clientele being mostly strippers and drug dealers (industry night).

Stereo – supposed to have good music. I’d go if I was in Montreal for a longer stay vs. just trying to bang girls on a quick trip.

New City Gas – supposed to be the “superclub” of Montreal. I usually do best at those types of venues but didn’t get a chance to check it out.

Daygame (places I actually went):
Saint Catherine Street – big shopping street with brands like H&M, etc. Hard to really see girls by themselves but decent amount of hotties here and there. Not as concentrated as nightlife though – that is, you’d have to walk around a bit (depending on how selective you are and what you’re looking for) to find approachable girls vs. just sit in some club or bar.

Old Montreal – when I went, there were a lot of tourists/families (along Saint Paul and the port).

Instagram

I probably followed ~75 girls before going to Montreal. I’d say ~10 followed back? Not sure but it was basically the same demographic that likes me anywhere – Asians, blacks, the odd white girl here or there who probably has a K-pop addiction. I met one Korean girl off it but she was way too shy. One model white (don’t think she was Quebecoise though) girl did follow me back but I thought she looked like a tranny so I stopped messaging her. Doubt she was but the look just threw me off. However, I saw her on the street out one night (she was with a huge group so I didn’t bother) and she looked good so maybe I should have made more of an effort there.

Things to Do
Touristy things I did:
Went to the history and archaeology museum. I am a huge history nerd though.
Walked around Saint-Catherine, which is a big shopping street.
Walked around Old Montreal, like on Rue Saint Paul, which had a lot of tourists.

And now for the trip report:
--
Day 1:
Got in, took a nap and went to get the smoked meat sandwich at Schwartz’s Deli on Saint Laurent. Pretty sure I was sitting next to that black guy from RSD (Madison).

After that, I pretty much chilled until going out time. I went to Le Rouge Bar since it was literally 1 minute walking distance from my Airbnb. Bouncer wouldn’t let me in at first since I had ripped jeans on and so I went home to change. While that was happening, I got a message from Mr Roundtree on here. We drank a little and went back to the club (a bit late ~12) and the bouncer wasn’t happy that I had brought a (male) friend and taken a while (it was ~11-11:30 I think when I went to change). He let us in anyway though.

There were some real hotties at Le Rouge, but I generally wasn’t getting a good reception and neither was Mr Roundtree.

[Image: cFbWlma.jpg]

Above is a shitty creep shot I took of some girls at Le Rouge. A decent amount of chicks have a look of long hair, slim, decent hip:waist, decent ass, which is something I like. Combine this with a generally French look and I’d say there are many girls I would like to engage in sexual relations with on any given night out.

I got a message from a girl on Tinder who was super into me – I am Korean and her work literally involves K-pop. I figured I might as well go for the easy lay (or so I thought) and headed to La Rockette on Saint Denis. Mr Roundtree meets a girl there and I meet mine from Tinder. It’s basically on instantly, feeling each other up, making out, etc.

Long story short though, she was with a group of friends and one of them was staying at her place so Tinder girl wouldn’t ditch her. I should have ditched Tinder girl sooner but I was lazy. The only other set I can remember was a hot Colombiana from Toronto but when she said let’s go out for a smoke and I took her hand to go outside, she said she was seeing someone and I gave up on her.

Unfortunately, the night ended with me not getting any but we lived to see another day.

Day 2:

I woke up kind of early (happens sometimes when I drink) and went to the history and archaeology museum for 3+ hours. I was super tired though and went home to nap immediately after.

I had made plans to meet up with a Korean girl I had messaged off Instagram and we went for dinner and drinks at the tartare place. When we met, she said I looked taller and better in real life, like she was in awe. This tells you that I need to work on my picture game.

Anyway, after we eat and get a drink at the restaurant, I invite her for a drink “on my rooftop” but it was a no go. She was a really shy, young girl from the start anyway. Another reason why I think Instagram sucks for girls is that you don’t always know what the girl will be like in real life. Well to be honest, I knew she wasn’t a sloot from her pics, but for short trips, I think Tinder is probably better. Everyone knows why they’re on Tinder (to get fucked).

After that I look at my phone and the K-pop lover from the previous night is messaging me. She invites me to her apartment where we have beers on her balcony and get to banging pretty quickly. I told her to talk dirty to me in French but it didn't live up to my expectations lol. Anyway, she was cute but would've been better had she had longer hair. She swallowed though and when I asked how it tasted, she said “Amazing…” in that Quebecoise accent haha.

Pic

I head back to my place because I don’t really want to chill with her (Saturday night) and decide to go out to Saint Laurent to see if I can get another girl.

I walk towards Tokyo Bar because I had heard that was a young, ratchet, potential hookup spot. However, the bouncer says the place is closed because it’s too full and the entire line disperses. I just walk down the street to see if there’s another venue to go to when an Asian chick walking from the opposite direction eye-fucks the shit out of me. I don’t know what I said but I just approached and she said “you’re so cute.” I just say “let’s hang out” or something like that to “get a drink.”

I take her hand and just walk towards my apartment. She says “I don’t think there are any bars this way.” I think I just say “it’s ok I know a place” or some BS like that. When we get to my building’s front door, she asks “do you have flatmates?” I say no and she’s ok with coming in. As soon as the elevator doors closed, we started making out. We get into my apartment and I pour drinks just out of common courtesy. I start making out with her after we have a couple sips and like a good Asian girl (I noticed non-Asian girls don’t really do this), she washes up before we get down to business.

If I had to be honest, she wasn’t super hot but did have a crazy sexual vibe, decent titties, and the sex was pretty amazing. She was from Beijing, China but pretty Westernized and fucked like a champ. Also, this was my first time trying the Okamoto Crown condoms after seeing some post on here and have to say they are probably the best in terms of condoms for actually feeling something (Trojan Bareskin is ok, too but had one break on me in Vietnam – good thing Plan B costs nothing there).

Semi-NSFW Pic

Pull probably took 5 minutes tops (like the time to walk from the street to my place). Imagine not being clued into the “game” and seeing something like that. Not saying I’m a big pimp but moments like that make me appreciate taking the time to learn this shit.

Anyway, I’m not trying to really chill with this girl because I’m feeling crazy and want to go out again. But it was already late so maybe I should have just banged her again.

When I went out on the street again it was near closing time (3 A.M. in Montreal by the way), and pickings were slim. Guys were creeping hard and bitch shields were high. I saw that one Instagram model who followed me back on the street but didn’t go up to her because I didn’t want to deal with her group of like 5 guys (maybe I should have – shoulda coulda woulda).

I also confirmed that I sat next to RSD Madison at Schwartz’s because I saw the same guy on the street with another guy who he seemed to be coaching and telling to approach people.

[Image: vNIVYHX.jpg]

After seeing that most sets were just big groups talking amongst themselves if anything, I called it a night.

Day 3:

Woke up and tried some “daygame.” But I am a pussy.

Walked around Saint Catherine and approached 1 hot, club rat-looking sloot and got her number while she was waiting for her friend. Nothing ever materialized though.

Besides that, I was looking for girls by themselves (but what girl walks around by herself I guess). The few others that were alone I bitched out or didn’t collect myself until after they were too far.

Here is a pic I took of some girls on Saint Catherine:

[Image: 1p0Sp4Z.jpg]

Again you can see the slim, decent hip to waist (not so much in this pic - bad angle), decent ass (I’m Asian though - lower standards), etc that I think is a pretty common look in Montreal.

More of the same happened in Old Montreal. Daygame is definitely something I’d like to get down this year or so.

[Image: p2M2cQg.jpg]

Good time to be in Montreal

It was pretty hot because I was walking around in all-black and the sun was out so I just went home after a while and chilled. It happened that my boy Sam was in town so we met up and got food and chilled at my apartment for a little after that. He knew some people in town that were connected in the scene somewhat so we pregamed at mine, then pregamed at his friend’s, and went out to a club in Old Montreal called Peopl, which is the “number two party on Sundays.”

It was all right but none of the girls were really receptive – they were either in groups and/or really sober (like no drink even in hand). I mean it was Sunday so I couldn’t complain – shoutout to Sam for bringing me out. Actually, one of my friends D was randomly in Montreal, too, with a few of his friends and one of his friends, let’s call him “Mark,” was also there. Mark, who is pretty damn tall and not a bad looking guy, wasn’t getting a good reception either from the local Quebecoise hotties. However, none of us speak French so that might have something to do with it. Or perhaps it’s because the venue is small and most of the clientele seemed like regulars vs. random partygoers looking to get dicked.

We just got yucky as hell and ended up going to a stripclub before calling it a night.

Would I Go Again?

I would definitely go to Montreal again but I think to get the most out of the experience (girls-wise), it’d help to know some French. Might be wrong though. Regardless, it’s a beautiful city with beautiful people, a good food scene, and more.

For guys who have trouble gaming in major Western cities, you might get more bang for your buck (ha-ha) in other places.

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote:Quote:

ended up going to a stripclub before calling it a night

Classic

Aye…You know that you’re in Montreal when the local Scotiabank is Banque Scotia, Starbucks is Café Starbucks, and Shoppers Drug Mart is Pharmaprix.

Contrary to the Montreal haters out there, for a relatively medium sized city where at least 40% of the local population in Quebec is anal retentive on their version of le Francoise, Montreal is quite lively and exciting compared to American language friendly (English) Toronto and even Vancouver this time of year.

And two bangs in 3 days in Montreal?! Damn yo, you beat me back in 2015. I only experienced one dry bang, which was on the streets of Rue Saint Laurent on a Saturday night in my first night in Montreal.

One tip for the American tourist men out there for Montreal…A Quebec chick will know if you’re an outsider when you pronounce their city as “Muhn-tree-haul”, it’s pronounced “Mon-ray-al”, the T is in fact silent, but the rest of Canada pronounces the T and uses a nasal accent when pronouncing Montreal.

To be honest, ever since Roosh became infamous on Montreal because of that cunt Hayley Frisker and Jessica Leviere, the campus culture is becoming like Toronto in a slow process. This is why it is a bit difficil to get a lay easier in Montreal, but at least it’s better than trying in the rest of Anglo Canada.

Another note is that these French Montreal chicks like dick which is over 5.5 inches erect, so you’ll be guaranteed a regular booty call chick once she finds out that. I ain’t going into specifics but OP Fact finder is actually true….None of that ‘penis envy’ like in Anglo Canada where a chick would rather want a man with a small dick, balding horribly, fat, loser, etc that there is an alarming rate of child molesting career women in Cuntario.

Montreal is where adult sexuality is not demonized, for now.

Rsd madison. Hahaha

Damn...dope report. +1 from me!

Rekk'd is gonna lose his mind, nice data sheet bro +1.

I was with whiteknightrises in La Rockette and Rouge and can say that he did good, his girl was also a cute/ hot looking quebecer from Abitibi regional Quebec..I talked with her and she was lovely. Sadly we tried everything we could to keep her friends with us while he was with her and distract them with food but didn't work.

I was a terrible wing though..was tired that night and I didn't approach in Rouge. La Rockette I pulled him (caveman style) some girls when her cuty left but they were more or less receptive after. I also made fun of the Toronto chick but the Boston guy I was with found it funny (hockey talk between 3 rivals cities).

We also noticed together in Rouge and other venues asian guys with hot chicks.

Quote: (06-12-2017 07:43 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Not to jump to his defence but I actually hung out with him the other night.

He pulled this real cutie. I wish I looked like him instead of being a old wrinkled fart, lol. I can see him cleaning up here.

What's going on here.....Toronto guys favoring Montreal and Montreal guys favoring Toronto? Hahaha

Nice work +1,

I have been wanting to go to Montreal for some time.

It's funny how OP fucked a girl from tinder that has k-pop culture fetish and an asian girl from the street, all of the sudden Mtl is a good city. To be honest, most Asian girls in Montreal are new immigrants or international students, and they're hungry for dick since they get no attention from the local guys. If I had preference for Asian girls, I would have had a notch count equal to the number of days I lived in Montreal, different girl each day.

Let's analyze his datasheet closely. In the clubs he mentioned, girls were not receptive just like I mentioned several times before. Then he puts Asian men second on the list and claims he has seen more Asians with non-Asian in Montreal than in NYC lol, honestly that's very untrue. I've been living in Montreal since 2015 and I have never seen an Asian with a Quebecer.

Also seems that every Asian guy meets Mr Roundtee and comes here writing a datasheet about how great MTL is! I believe OP must be working in marketing, love how he used a very strong attractive thread heading similar to shit you find on huffpost and buzzfeed "2 girls in 3 nights" but when you look at the content it's very weak.

Alot of forum members came here and rushed to applaud this thread and giving him +1, just shows the dogmatic nature of humans. Since some so called veterans in the past claimed that this is the last pussy paradise in North America, so most followers took it as an unchangeable rule/fact. Then MrRoundtree claims he saw many Asian guys with hot girls at Rouge. I believe I should sue the Airline company that I used when coming here since I think the plane went in the opposite direction and landed in another city with the same name in another country.

Want to know why I never answered your PM?

[Image: LiKTXvf.png]

Stop being so negative and only seeing what you believe. No one in here said Montreal was a good (easy) city for girls.

Again, your cognitive bias - MrRoundtree never used the word "many"

New Post:
Men’s Style Guide: For Guys Who Want to Get Laid

You aren't getting laid because you still believe in "game".

Here's how I went from being a 21-year-old, videogame-addicted, Asian virgin to banging too many girls to count (no PUA bs):

https://whiteknightrises.com/start-here

BTC: 1A5WUGDNGnsxGJ62CXadV6T2oapKfFu4T3
ETH: 0x9019d135dD1FFA06f0CC53C5942cBce806a943dd

(If I miss your reply PM me)

Quote: (06-12-2017 07:21 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Stop being so negative and only seeing what you believe. No one in here said Montreal was a good (easy) city for girls.

Don't grass on fellow forum brothers man. Even if what he said may inadvertently have hurt your ego which I imagine at the time of dropping the sheet was beaming with pride. I am genuinely happy for you and your success in Montreal but take a min and think about it yourself. As Casa Nostra pointed out you had one girl from an extremely narrow niche and an asian girl which with your background isnt hard to get anywhere. So irrespective of CasaNostras gaming skills or need to learn that made him seek your guidance everything he wrote (other than the roundtree paragraph) is just facts and relevant.

Having said that your sheet is top notch and I am going to rep you up for something you have done that unfortunately most datasheets here lack. You have listed your notch count and where they came from and not just "go to that bar and you will get laid because I have seen girls make out with dudes" and you have explained your background and how that has been relevant in you getting them notches.

Quote: (06-12-2017 07:21 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Well , you reply or not , you think that will make changement or will i cry ?

You asked for people during your staying , i was nice and suggessted to meet, that is the aim of the forum, to meet , not to hide behind the screen and pretend fucking 10 girls one night. I did send a message to MrRoundTree and dont have any problem with anyone.
I did met some forum members too

You think you are smart guy because you did that ? i advice you to go see a doctor

And again i am not negative , Visited many citcies and probably the ladies you fucked in all your life , i did them in one year . I dont do Asians though sorry , iam not attracted at all.
My thoughts are always great about many citcies including NYC which is amazing city for womens.

Talking about MTL , i was laughting so hard when you put asians guys as guys having success here ? that explain why girls didnt respond to your approches in clubs. It is true i complain a lot about Montreal , but every time i go to Rouge at least i get a makeout. If you dont beleive you just have to come back and see by your eyes , i never lie , always up to meet anyone. I am just honnest .

Quote: (06-12-2017 04:54 PM)casa-nostra Wrote:  

It's funny how OP fucked a girl from tinder that has k-pop culture fetish and an asian girl from the street, all of the sudden Mtl is a good city. To be honest, most Asian girls in Montreal are new immigrants or international students, and they're hungry for dick since they get no attention from the local guys. If I had preference for Asian girls, I would have had a notch count equal to the number of days I lived in Montreal, different girl each day.

Let's analyze his datasheet closely. In the clubs he mentioned, girls were not receptive just like I mentioned several times before. Then he puts Asian men second on the list and claims he has seen more Asians with non-Asian in Montreal than in NYC lol, honestly that's very untrue. I've been living in Montreal since 2015 and I have never seen an Asian with a Quebecer.

Also seems that every Asian guy meets Mr Roundtee and comes here writing a datasheet about how great MTL is! I believe OP must be working in marketing, love how he used a very strong attractive thread heading similar to shit you find on huffpost and buzzfeed "2 girls in 3 nights" but when you look at the content it's very weak.

[Image: mindblown3.gif]
OP's datasheet is very detailed and non-biased.+1 to him for explaining the merits and demerits of Montreal.

I dunno since when Montreal, Quebec was 100% powdery white, pink asshole, pink pussy French women fresh from France no DNA mutation of other races.

You’ll find Asian chicks who came from Vietnam, Black chicks came from Haiti, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Arab chicks from Morocco, Algeria etc who speak French living in Montreal. Pu$$y is pu$$y.

OP went to a French-speaking city as an American, & he still got laid despite those barriers. He also mentioned that one of the Asian chicks talked in a Quebec Montréal’s accent, so she probably a local of Montreal.

Point is that the social life in Montreal is way more fun than in Toronto. Ever read the news in Toronto lately? It’s like nearly every weekend night there is a sh00ting or stabbing at several clubs in downtown Toronto where at least 4-5 men are injured or deceased.

I dunno if it is because pu$$y is getting the men crazy there, or if organized crime is thriving in Toronto that a few men want to display their dominance at the clubs, which is very unhealthy for an average Joe to even visit for a party.

In Montreal, you don’t really have to worry that much about organized criminal elements causing violence in the clubs or pu$$y hungry men snapping out in the clubs.

Quote: (06-12-2017 07:43 AM)scotian Wrote:  

His new Member ID is Rekkd (w/o the hyphen), and did Roosh change the rule that Banned members can sign up back again to the forum to post?

Man, this Montreal hate fest is bizarre. OP posted a detailed Datasheet with pics and everything & he still gets hate!

Quote: (06-11-2017 11:31 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

Food
Montreal is supposed to have a pretty good food scene but to be honest, I’m not that into that but did go to a few places there were at least ok or better:
1. Schwartz – smoked meat sandwiches, it's ok.
2. Marche 27 - tartare place on Rue Prince-Arthur between Saint Laurent and Saint Urbain. The bone marrow dish was decent. Could be a good place to get drinks and/or take a date.
3. Sammi & Soupe – Asian girl I banged recommended it. Pretty good soup dumplings. She said the sweet pork is good – I didn’t get to try it but I thought the lamb was good.

You said yourself that food isn't a big deal for you, but any member visiting Montréal owes it to himself to visit Au Pied de Cochon. La Banquise is another restaurant worth visiting, but it focuses specifically on poutines.

Quote: (06-12-2017 08:32 PM)RBerkley Wrote:  

I dunno since when Montreal, Quebec was 100% powdery white, pink asshole, pink pussy French women fresh from France no DNA mutation of other races.

You’ll find Asian chicks who came from Vietnam, Black chicks came from Haiti, Cameroon, Cote D’Ivoire, Arab chicks from Morocco, Algeria etc who speak French living in Montreal. Pu$$y is pu$$y.

OP went to a French-speaking city as an American, & he still got laid despite those barriers. He also mentioned that one of the Asian chicks talked in a Quebec Montréal’s accent, so she probably a local of Montreal.

Point is that the social life in Montreal is way more fun than in Toronto. Ever read the news in Toronto lately? It’s like nearly every weekend night there is a sh00ting or stabbing at several clubs in downtown Toronto where at least 4-5 men are injured or deceased.

I dunno if it is because pu$$y is getting the men crazy there, or if organized crime is thriving in Toronto that a few men want to display their dominance at the clubs, which is very unhealthy for an average Joe to even visit for a party

In Montreal, you don’t really have to worry that much about organized criminal elements causing violence in the clubs or pu$$y hungry men snapping out in the clubs.

Dude this thread is about Montreal.

Give Toronto a break, why do you have to mention it in every post.

You are one sad human being, how is it possible to hate something so much.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Alot of forum members came here and rushed to applaud this thread and giving him +1, just shows the dogmatic nature of humans. Since some so called veterans in the past claimed that this is the last pussy paradise in North America, so most followers took it as an unchangeable rule/fact. Then MrRoundtree claims he saw many Asian guys with hot girls at Rouge. I believe I should sue the Airline company that I used when coming here since I think the plane went in the opposite direction and landed in another city with the same name in another country.

I don't have anything more to add..I'm not crusading to defend Montreal as I thought a lot of other cities were easier (even Paris). It has its flaws but it's rewarding. I prefer the city more for what it offers than for the girls. In no other major cities in north america you can have what's here for this cheap.

And I never go out on St-Laurent, everybody on this forum went there. For me its not reprentative of the places Montrealers love to go out. Try the dive bars in Rosemont, Mile-End or Villeray, Mont-royal street on the plateau.

It's funny how OP fucked a girl from tinder that has k-pop culture fetish and an asian girl from the street, all of the sudden Mtl is a good city.

I actually wanted to point this out earlier but feared backlash. People here don't like their datasheets picked apart.

Not that he did bad but but these results are not city specific and could be replicated anywhere else. He pretty much "stayed in his lane" and banged girls that were or would be already receptive to his approaches.

I am in no way hating.. Just pointing out an observation before the hype begins again.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

its just my 2 cents but I thought most girls were quite reveptive to his approaches...with a longer stay and good logistics he could get more.

Finally Montreal RVF stock jumps 23% in one day with this beautiful data sheet.

Rekkd and Casanostra arab members face margin calls and lose all of what they accumulated in their multi year Montreal bashing.

I was actually walking in MTL today and could not believe the beutiful women walking and pinging, it's like they all show off their boobs now, even the tatooed one are bored of manginas and look at real men when they see them, just need to show them who's the boss!

Quote: (06-13-2017 03:36 PM)Curunír Wrote:  

Finally Montreal RVF stock jumps 23% in one day with this beautiful data sheet.

Rekkd and Casanostra arab members face margin calls and lose all of what they accumulated in their multi year Montreal bashing.

Arabs are basically incels in Montreal. I spent most of my adult life in Montreal and I have never seen these guys pull anything decent.

I can't hate too much on the thread and all so not to take away from it but doesn't the thread just further perpetuate the subjective myth that "normally Asian guys can't do x or y?"

Just saying that's in bad taste in my opinion.