rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"This man has loved every curve, every roll [...] on my body." A new beauty standard.

"This man has loved every curve, every roll [...] on my body." A new beauty standard.

This from the following article in HP, titled Couple’s Bathing Suit Photo Is Going Viral For An Inspiring Reason.

Apparently, the man in question "[...] has loved every curve, every roll, and every stretch mark on my body. I never understood why!"

Precisely, why?

She adds:

“I don’t have a flat stomach, I jiggle when I walk, hell if I run up the stairs too fast my body claps (lmao)!!” she continued. “But now I see I do have the ‘perfect’ body!! Every roll, every curve and every stretch mark is put on me just perfect to make both of us happy!!! I love my body and I finally see why he does too!!”

It seems that liberal media, some more, some less, are actively dishing out "new standards" of feminine beauty. If that keeps going steadfastly on, then by 2020 a man making a pip a girl is overweight by 40lbs will face potential charges with sexual harassment.

I kid you not.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Edited** Ya, I didn't realize they were married with kids. It's a lot more understandable.
However, somewhere, there is a fat bish double-clutching a double Whopper with delusional grandiose ideas that she, too, can have the man of her dreams with little or minimum effort on her part.

The real tragedy, is that the dude has a fantastic build and could easily slay pussy.

The article is more western media brainwashing, fat shaming at it's finest.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

That dude is losing. All that gym time to fuck a fat bitch, sad.

EDIT: Mother of two, she had his kids-I would love her and stay with her she just needs some Stairmaster. If a woman gives you kids you stay with her and lead her to healthy choices-like salad and Stairmaster.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

I think it's worth saying this narcissist female had 2 kids also.

I'm not sure they're married but it could be this guy dated "lower" to insure this chick would never leave him and be a good mother to his children.

Obviously WNB, obviously this is SJW propaganda and thought control.

Article left out his side slices though
[Image: ae0d9fbced22316551c08c956885ee40.jpg]

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Well, I know a lot of black dudes who like fat chicks. She looks pretty damn woobly and nasty though. New beauty standard my ass. Those post-birth marks on that streched out belly are just disgusting.

If that Brotha doesn't get side Pussy with a Build like that... I might need to see a psychiatrist!

Quote: (06-08-2017 12:06 PM)BoiBoi Wrote:  

Well, I know a lot of black dudes who like fat chicks. She looks pretty damn woobly and nasty though. New beauty standard my ass. Those post-birth marks on that streched out belly are just disgusting.

I'll fuck a cute fat chick if she throws it at me. And by cute fat chick I mean an absolutely gorgeous face and chubby but with an hourglass figure still. I've seen a few women who I guess due to genetics have a fat ass with a slimmer waist and big tits so they have an hourglass even though they're overweight.

Throw in a gorgeous face and my dick gets hard. I can be pretty forgiving for weight as long as I personally find the woman attractive. And I'm not a schlub I have a great physique just as buff as the guy in the photo but not as lean right now and not as tall. But anyone stranger or friend would say I'm buff.

The chick in the picture does not have an hourglass figure or a beautiful face. FUCK NO.

Like you guys all said above, this is clearly social conditioning and brainwashing.

Sometimes I don't know if they're trying to convince fat women or beta men more with shit like this. I almost feel like this is more for the women's delusions.

Isn't that pic close to the reality of today's skewed dating marketplace, though?

This shit is disturbing!

"To be underestimated, is an incredible gift." Rackham

Divorce rape is real and this guy knows it.

He should gain 50 pounds and see what happens.

Quote: (06-08-2017 01:14 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Isn't that pic close to the reality of today's skewed dating marketplace, though?

No I don't think is a representation of the dating pool, this is an extreme example and propaganda pushed by the left to normalize "body positivity"

Quote: (06-08-2017 10:52 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

This from the following article in HP, titled Couple’s Bathing Suit Photo Is Going Viral For An Inspiring Reason.

Apparently, the man in question "[...] has loved every curve, every roll, and every stretch mark on my body. I never understood why!"

Looks like he just pulled her out from the sea.

"Look at what I caught, Ma! A real whopper!"

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Just because he's in shape doesn't mean he doesn't have some sort of fetish for fatties. But still -

“I don’t have a flat stomach, I jiggle when I walk, hell if I run up the stairs too fast my body claps (lmao)!!” she continued.

Literally makes my skin crawl.

I was walking in the street earlier today and I saw a grotesquely overweight woman walking down the street with her kids and what I assume was her much thinner husband.

I had to think to think myself, "how horrible would it be to have sex with THAT??" True love has to have some limits here dude.

I'm also not saying he should drop her, but how could he impress on her that he isn't happy if she looks like this????

Quote: (06-08-2017 02:35 PM)Baphomet Wrote:  

“I don’t have a flat stomach, I jiggle when I walk, hell if I run up the stairs too fast my body claps (lmao)!!” she continued.

I knew a stripper once who could make her butt clap. I gave her a $1.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (06-08-2017 02:15 PM)kaotic Wrote:  

Quote: (06-08-2017 01:14 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

No I don't think is a representation of the dating pool, this is an extreme example and propaganda pushed by the left to normalize "body positivity"

Kaotic is spot on with his comment. SJW's use this tactic all the time. They use one outlining example that makes up a tiny, insignificant portion of what you are arguing against and then try and use it to discredit your argument, expanding it to represent the entire thing they are defending. They will normally throw in a character assassination attempt too. For example:

You: I am worried about the Muslim community within my country.
SJW: I know a lovely Muslim person you racist bigot, this shows that there is no issue, the issue is you!

You: Men aren't attracted to masculine women.
SJW: I know a man who married a women who you would describe as 'masculine'. You can't handle strong, powerful women.

It stifles debate and stops society from engaging in self reflection and improvement by ignoring all problems and issues within a society, thus keeping the egalitarian, everyone is the same narrative alive.

^^^Lol, man, the exact same thing can be said about right-wing-con-jobs. It's all relative.

Quote: (06-08-2017 04:27 PM)DimeBait Wrote:  

^^^Lol, man, the exact same thing can be said about right-wing-con-jobs. It's all relative.

Hush you...you're harshing my polarized outrage buzz over here

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Quote: (06-08-2017 11:46 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

The real tragedy, is that the dude has a fantastic build and could easily slay pussy.

The article is more western media brainwashing, fat shaming at it's finest.

Some men can afford to eat steak but prefer to eat deep-fried twinkies.

Dude must have some masochistic tendencies and prefers some longer lasting, public, humiliating forms of self-flagellation. The Agenda is just taking advantage of this.

Wow I saw the actual article on my feed and checked the comments. Filled with fucking beta faggots and happy women and people celebrating that fat whale and how that man "loves her for her and not her body". Yeah and I bet she "loves him for him" and not his chiseled body and his paycheck.

FUCK I hate what western society is becoming. Fucking goddammit.

Probably a down low brother

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

This just plays into the narrative of women having to do practically nothing to bag a man. They don't have to read or have opinions or engage with culture or art, they now don't even have to have any modicum of pride in their appearance, because a man will (read: should) always want to fuck then regardless.

This demented you-go-grrrrrl propaganda doesn't teach women about self-improvement or self-actualisation. It preaches being a big fat fucking lazy slob and anything less than every man lining up within a 100-mile radius to mount her sweaty mound of cellulite and flab is because of The Patriarchy, or something.