rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on online game?

Thoughts on online game?

Hey guys,

What are your honest thoughts on online game? I've been experimenting with Tinder and Bumble recently and for some reason I can only ever get matches on Bumble, but NEVER on Tinder.

For those of you who use it, what do your profile images consist of?

Right now I have 3 shots...

1. Headshot
2. Body shot
3. Shot of me in the gym (not a mirror douchebag selfie, it looks like a pro shot)

My bio is simply "My mom thinks I'm funny". (I think it conveys carefreeness and it has some humor to it)

Thoughts?

Thoughts on online game?

We already threads for this.

Search man.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Thoughts on online game?

FYI there are gigantic threads on each dating app individually, tons of info in those, but I'll give my thoughts on the stuff you've posted here.

Quote: (06-05-2017 06:21 PM)PersianPUA Wrote:  

For those of you who use it, what do your profile images consist of?

Right now I have 3 shots...

1. Headshot
2. Body shot
3. Shot of me in the gym (not a mirror douchebag selfie, it looks like a pro shot)

Photos aren't JUST about conveying attractiveness; you want to convey a certain personality through them as well. I'd recommend at least one where you're in a cool location and/or doing something adventurous, and at least one where you're with friends, to convey that you're a fun and sociable person.

In terms of your head shot and body shot, I find this site extremely useful in determining which photos are most attractive: https://www.photofeeler.com/

Quote:Quote:

My bio is simply "My mom thinks I'm funny". (I think it conveys carefreeness and it has some humor to it)

Won't hurt you, but doesn't really help either. You want something that plants the seed for a fun conversation. Make it as easy as possible for her to message you with something other than "hey whats up."

Thoughts on online game?

If you want to play little bit 'Persian' card, you can also mention how amazing Persian food you can cook (in a funny intriguing way) or whatever it is particular with Persia which could trigger interest in them. Don't go strong about ethnicity though, it can backfire, specially middle Easter background.

Thoughts on online game?

Quote: (06-05-2017 07:22 PM)musampa Wrote:  

If you want to play little bit 'Persian' card, you can also mention how amazing Persian food you can cook (in a funny intriguing way) or whatever it is particular with Persia which could trigger interest in them. Don't go strong about ethnicity though, it can backfire, specially middle Easter background.

What would an example be?

Thoughts on online game?

Quote: (06-05-2017 10:13 PM)PersianPUA Wrote:  

Quote: (06-05-2017 07:22 PM)musampa Wrote:  

What would an example be?

If would have helped if I was Persian.
Good luck but don't overthink, keep authenticity there.