rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do men get mad at women for doing the same things men do?

- This girl isn't a virgin / I've banged 8 girls this month

- This girl won't give me head / I hate giving head

- This girl is a feminist / I'm a mra

- FWB is banging other guys / How do I get a harem?

- Girl bangs on first date, not ltr material / First date bang guide

Etcetera

What makes guys have a higher moral judgement on girls for the things they actively seek?

In our society men have to compete against the internet junkie of a woman who has hundreds of guys in her social media inbox who are willing to spoil her, wine and dine her etc..[ beta] ,while she gets to pick and choose which man she wants to open her legs to. Most men simply don't have those options. Men don't have a say so on how the corporate world is designed to promote female "advancement" meanwhile making the working man look less and less able to simply take care of his family. Deeming him worthless In the eyes of a woman unless he fulfils her never ending needs. Which he never will. So the least a man could have is some selfishness towards the harem he has worked extremely hard to get and a say so on what he wants from the chicks he hangs. [" A player has the mudane power that most women have,he has choice." ~ WestIndianArchie]

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:17 AM)fitness2569 Wrote:  

In our society men have to compete against the internet junkie of a woman who has hundreds of guys in her social media inbox who are willing to spoil her, wine and dine her etc..[ beta] ,while she gets to pick and choose which man she wants to open her legs to. Most men simply don't have those options. Men don't have a say so on how the corporate world is designed to promote female "advancement" meanwhile making the working man look less and less able to simply take care of his family. Deeming him worthless In the eyes of a woman unless he fulfils her never ending needs. Which he never will. So the least a man could have is some selfishness towards the harem he has worked extremely hard to get and a say so on what he wants from the chicks he hangs. [" A player has the mudane power that most women have,he has choice." ~ WestIndianArchie]

So why not scold the beta instead of the woman? It's in her internal instincts to seek out the best man. Beta's giving 300 likes on a pic or 1000 messages on an online profile are still beta's. They aren't getting anything. I know it first hand by being a former omega and now looking at the messages of guys they receive after fucking them.

Players and Red Pill guys always talk about how women can be told what to do, so why complain about what they're doing? Beta's dictate what women do since they're 80-90% of the population.

Honestly , there is no reason to complain about what she is doing because you complaining won't get you pussy. Since game trumps all , your best bet would be to learn game and fuck as many women as possible. Scolding the beta won't do any good also because he won't learn until he suffers from getting Fucked over. However , understanding that she has plenty of options should prompt you learn game , because her having those options makes it an unfair playing field from the start. 100% of men get screwed over regardless....99% are beta and accept it ..the other 1% screw back.

Because men are men and women are women.

I suppose that men shouldn't scald their girlfriends for going topless at the beach either, right?

Bitches have different rules because bitches have different outcomes.

Quote:Quote:

Women that take 100 dicks fare worse than men that fuck 100 pussies. At the end of the day they need us more than we need them, so they can buckle to our demands or buy 5 cats and a lifetime supply of red wine.

Men provide considerably more than they ask for in a relationship. The least a bitch can do is step up her game in the bedroom, since getting your dick sucked and pounding snatch is about the only thing a man can't do for himself by himself.

Seriously?

A woman securing multiple men is not even remotely part of the natural order. The reverse might not be civilised in the traditional sense but at least it makes sense on a primitive level. Frankly I've never heard someone try for a harem AND bitch about being cheated on.

This makes no sense. Guys that want to fuck on the first date are not complaining about a lack of quality women for LTRs. You're bitching as though the hundreds of men contributing here and the hundreds of thousands loosely participating beyond should somehow be acting to a hive-mind code of conduct.

Stop drinking from plastic bottles. Too much estrogen, bro.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

I don't think they're getting mad, they're just looking at it from a prism of reality vs. media hooplah and folklore of unicorns. The Internet helped expose this from a red pill perspective vs. what you learned from your mother or others who encouraged you to be yourself and to treat others fairly by obeying the golden rule. What a bunch of fucking garbage.

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:38 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Because men are men and women are women.

I suppose that men shouldn't scald their girlfriends for going topless at the beach either, right?

Bitches have different rules because bitches have different outcomes.

Women that take 100 dicks fare worse than men that fuck 100 pussies. At the end of the day they need us more than we need them, so they can buckle to our demands or buy 5 cats and a lifetime supply of red wine.

Men provide considerably more than they ask for in a relationship. The least a bitch can do is step up her game in the bedroom, since getting your dick sucked and pounding snatch is about the only thing a man can't do for himself by himself.

Seriously?

A woman securing multiple men is not even remotely part of the natural order. The reverse might not be civilised in the traditional sense but at least it makes sense on a primitive level. Frankly I've never heard someone try for a harem AND bitch about being cheated on.

This makes no sense. Guys that want to fuck on the first date are not complaining about a lack of quality women for LTRs. You're bitching as though the hundreds of men contributing here and the hundreds of thousands loosely participating beyond should somehow be acting to a hive-mind code of conduct.

Stop drinking from plastic bottles. Too much estrogen, bro.

Not drinking the estrogen. Just reiterating thoughts i've heard from girls i've been with recently/some added. These are just thoughts to ponder.

Men and women are not equal in any regard. Women have all the choice in the mating game - men approach women and not the other way around. They set the standards, we adapt. And because of that, women have a far bigger burden of responsibility than men.

That's why a woman with 100 notches is far worse than a man with 100 notches, a childless woman is far worse than a childless man etc.

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:46 AM)Khan Wrote:  

Men and women are not equal in any regard. Women have all the choice in the mating game - men approach women and not the other way around. They set the standards, we adapt. And because of that, women have a far bigger burden of responsibility than men.

That's why a woman with 100 notches is far worse than a man with 100 notches, a childless woman is far worse than a childless man etc.

You're argument doesn't hold up. I asked why women are judged on the same standards. If men were hit up 100 times a day, you'd be singing a different tune.

What makes a childless women less than a childless man?

Just what are you trying to suggest?

That male and female codes of conduct should be identical?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:54 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Just what are you trying to suggest?

That male and female codes of conduct should be identical?

That people are hypocrites. Male or Female

Such a position could only be drawn from the politically correct mantra that men and women are inherently equal and identical for all intents and purposes.

You, sir, have soiled yourself. A shame.

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:57 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Such a position could only be drawn from the politically correct mantra that men and women are inherently equal and identical for all intents and purposes.

You, sir, have soiled yourself. A shame.

Leo, this isn't 1850. What can guys provide a girl in today's age outside of dick? This isn't offense or trolling, i've repped you because I think you're an insightful and fucking hilarious guy, but I'd like to know in this current age why people on a players forum which it was founded on, are worried about if a girl has implants to date for a while, or if a girl has a tattoo.

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:24 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  

So why not scold the beta instead of the woman?

If you are getting laid what concern is it of yours what men who are not getting laid are doing?

Quote: (06-03-2017 03:24 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Beta's giving 300 likes on a pic or 1000 messages on an online profile are still beta's.

That is you my friend. You read the book but you haven't learnt anything.

people are hypocrites. Male or Female

They are! One could say that hypocrisy is the base of a "civilized" Society even!
But what is the point? If one were to expose all people they'd just collectively pretend nothing happened until they have an argument.
Meanwhile, the universe continues to dance to the tune of a retarded elder God's court...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

You're tilting at windmills here.

It's hypocritical that women claim equality and still expect me to open doors for them and don't do the same for me. It's hypocritical that they claim equality and still expect me to throw myself between them and danger when the situation arises when they would decline to do the same for me. It's hypocritical for them to claim equality and still foist a thousand different tasks on me that they're capable of "because I'm a man".

Do you want a society where half of all women mow the lawn while their husbands try to nurture an infant?

We are not hypocrites because we never claim equality. We hold ourselves to different rules and we do it unapologetically.

Hypocrisy
plural hypocrisies

1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters.; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness — Lucius Garvin

2: an act or instance of hypocrisy a keen awareness of one's parents' hypocrisies

Hypocritical would be to denounce sluts as unfit for marriage and then marry one. It is not hypocritical to denounce women fucking lots of men and then fuck lots of women because you are not breaking the specifics of your claimed ideology unless you specified that men should also avoid promiscuity.

p.s. Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but this is not a good look, mate. Best to let this thread disappear into the good night IMO. If you'd slept on it I doubt you'd have posted it.

Quote: (06-03-2017 04:18 AM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

You're tilting at windmills here.

It's hypocritical that women claim equality and still expect me to open doors for them and don't do the same for me. It's hypocritical that they claim equality and still expect me to throw myself between them and danger when the situation arises when they would decline to do the same for me. It's hypocritical for them to claim equality and still foist a thousand different tasks on me that they're capable of "because I'm a man".

Do you want a society where half of all women mow the lawn while their husbands try to nurture an infant?

Hypocrisy
plural hypocrisies

1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel His hypocrisy was finally revealed with the publication of his private letters.; especially : the false assumption of an appearance of virtue or religion our conventional morality often serves as a cover for hypocrisy and selfishness — Lucius Garvin

2: an act or instance of hypocrisy a keen awareness of one's parents' hypocrisies

Hypocritical would be to denounce sluts as unfit for marriage and then marry one. It is not hypocritical to denounce women fucking lots of men and then fuck lots of women because you are not breaking the specifics of your claimed ideology unless you specified that men should also avoid promiscuity.

Fair points, but then why do we discuss intimate details on how to deflower virgins on here? If these girls are so special, why destroy them for a pump and dump?

Keyword - 'mad'

They get mad because they are weak and come from a scarcity mindset. Thus, they apply universal rules to their small supply of women and expectations rise.

Everyone is replacable so there isn't really a reason to get mad. Guys also have their identity rooted in the partner they choose so it's logical they get mad when their partner is non-desirable (too many partners).

If you have a lock that can be unlocked by a lot of keys, thats a shitty lock. (women)
IF you have a key that can open a lot of locks, it's a master key (men)

It's their error in judgment that leads to them getting mad.

Girls aren't special on a long enough scale. It's about getting the best out of them before some other guy jumps in and ruins them.

Women are attracted to confidence and resources; we get confidence through our resources and through dating a lot of women (experience)

Men are attracted to looks and purity. The former being faked on a large scale (social media inflating value and looks for women) and purity diminishing over time due to frequency of partners.

You have been a member for 2 years, you shouldn't be comparing apples and oranges.

You bought into the feminist frame of conflating men and women (value-wise).

This is the same problem with multiculturalism. Each culture pedestalizes different virtues so your argument will only frustrate you.

Change your mindset. Date women from different backgrounds, ethnicities and age groups and you will see what I mean.

Quote: (06-03-2017 04:34 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Keyword - 'mad'

They get mad because they are weak and come from a scarcity mindset. Thus, they apply universal rules to their small supply of women and expectations rise.

Everyone is replacable so there isn't really a reason to get mad. Guys also have their identity rooted in the partner they choose so it's logical they get mad when their partner is non-desirable (too many partners).

If you have a lock that can be unlocked by a lot of keys, thats a shitty lock. (women)

Girls aren't special on a long enough scale. It's about getting the best out of them before some other guy jumps in and ruins them.

Women are attracted to confidence and resources; we get confidence through our resources and through dating a lot of women (experience)

Men are attracted to looks and purity. The former being faked on a large scale (social media inflating value and looks for women) and purity diminishing over time due to frequency of partners.

You have been a member for 2 years, you shouldn't be comparing apples and oranges.

This is the same problem with multiculturalism. Each culture pedestalizes different virtues so your argument will only frustrate you.

Change your mindset. Date women from different backgrounds, ethnicities and age groups and you will see what I mean.

[Image: banana.gif]

I'm more in the mold of guys like Distantlight and Blurredsevens. I'm a free love type of guy that doesn't judge girls on their past. Most likely a life long bachelor. I just find it funny when people are posting threads about how to bang virgins, and then asking in other threads where the holy virgin marriage material girls go to. No judgements on my end. Do what you want to do, I'm only asking questions, and especially philosophical socratic quesions to get points of view. I'm a voilin playin motha fucka that watches rome burn. But definite respect to anyone that feels they can change things. Sincerely good luck, I mean it.

Quote: (06-03-2017 04:41 AM)captain_shane Wrote:  

Quote: (06-03-2017 04:34 AM)Noir Wrote:  

Keyword - 'mad'

[Image: banana.gif]

I'm more in the mold of guys like Distantlight and Blurredsevens. I'm a free love type of guy that doesn't judge girls on their past. Most likely a life long bachelor. I just find it funny when people are posting threads about how to bang virgins, and then asking in other threads where the holy virgin marriage material girls go to. No judgements on my end. Do what you want to do, I'm only asking questions, and especially philosophical socratic quesions to get points of view. I'm a voilin playin motha fucka that watches rome burn. But definite respect to anyone that feels they can change things. Sincerely good luck, I mean it.

Then we are on the same page. Just accept women for who they are and what they do. You choose who you spend your time with, if it bothers you then move on. If not, then fine.

Otherwise it's an uphill battle.

It could have a basis in Biology.
(disclaimer: I am no expert in the matter and nayone with a solid base in biology and/or anthropolgy please feel free to criticize and/or correct my ramblings)

Humans are a sexually dismorphic species, meaning it's more likely that multiple sexual partner arrangements can happen.
As a human male you have difficulties to verify whether the child in the woman's womb is yours. A virgin is the safest bet (and even then, sperm wars if she gets a lover on the side with more succesful white ninjas).
You would also reason that a female that has been with many partners is more likely able to spin around and sneak a child that is not yours into the pack.
A harem increases the possibility of your progeny extending itself as well as providing you status amongst members of both genders (also means you are more likely to have to fight to keep it).

I think there was an article by Roosh or in ROK that pointed out how most other things are just placebos, or sterile projections of this basic principles.
(dancing and fucking without procreating, money equals resources but to personal use instead of raising progeny.etc)
I would put sexual fetished/practices in this category (butt fucking,pussy licking*, head.etc)

So basically the idiomatic/cultural arguments have spins around this theme that may differ but the essence remains the same.
Females seek to produce the best progeny, if they can get away with it they are likely to do so, men want to make sure this doesnt happen as they would be getting cucked.
In the contemporary (as of the time of this thread) context I guess it would have something to do with a perceived tilt on the balance with noticeable effects of questionable benefit to societies as a whole?

*Dogs love pussy licking!

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I don't agree with fucking'n'chucking virgins. A point I've made clear some time ago. Sluts are sluts, though. It doesn't matter if you're number 153 for her, and it's going to make no difference to society if you let some other guy be 153 instead.

Like standing up to pee? It makes a mess, that's why.

Men are hardwired to protect women, women and children. Similarly an adult smoker would never give a cigarette to a 12 year old. Double standards a part of life, deal with it.

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

I've given a fair bit of thought to the double standard thing. Yeah, I definitely agree with what has been said here. The sexual dimorphism humans exhibit only further proves men and women are not equal, and are of course suited to different roles. We already know this conflicts with social programming, that teaches the opposite. So why do men spend so much time worrying about what women are doing?

Emotion. More specifically anger, and the seeds of it (jealousy being one of them). Pure and simple. The manosphere is full of it, and whether it's hidden under poetic waxing, or shoved right in our faces, it's as present a reality as the air we breathe. The time I've spent here makes it very clear that a large proportion of the men in the manosphere are using it to vent their frustrations, like women, rather than taking action (as others above have mentioned) to fix the problem. You can tell the difference between a seasoned Rooshv player and a greenhorn to the game in their approach.

-This woman isn't a virgin:
Greenhorn: Complains about how all women are sluts.
Rooshv player: Lays down ruthless bangs on sloots, continues virgin hunting without a complaint. Enjoys the process.

-This girl is a feminist:
Greenhorn: Feminism is evil! We've all gotten screwed by it!
Rooshv player: Lays down ruthless bangs on the tolerable feminists, ignores the extreme ones. Enjoys the process.

-Girl bangs on first date:
Greenhorn: "This girl must have loose morals"
Rooshv player: -adds SNL to the plus notch thread. +11 for the year. Feels excited at chance to potentially break record for lays in a year-

You get the idea. Rooshv does have plenty of venting, though it's still a refreshing oasis of men who understand the point here. Think about it: if we don't control and regiment our emotions, and use them as a basis to spur ourselves into action, are we really so different than women?