rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On which Date was your last Bang from Tinder or Bumble?

For guys who use Tinder and Bumble, on which date was your last bang from Tinder or Bumble?

My impression is dates are harder to get online now compared to 5+ years ago, but it's more likely to lead to a bang on the first date.

Dear johnbozzz.

To maximize my investment- I always push for the bang on the first meet. Even if it goes well and you click, she's inundated with options and there's no guarantee you're getting her out again.

"Online dating" is worse because girls can use it to fish for beta orbiters and gather attention supply.
Very few of the hot girls on those apps are real girls that will actually meet up with you for a drink. Regardless of game skill level.
A large portion are bots trying to get you to sign up for their site/want your email to send you spam.
Also you with gay dudes using hot girl photos for their own pleasure getting dick pics from guys chasing the fantasy of the hot girl.
Then you have the actually girls but they are only on there to get more IG followers and guys to give them attention.

The rest of the girls (6.5 and lower) all are pretending to be 9's online. So they carry all the drama that comes with dealing with the top end of attractiveness.

Shouldn't 0th date have been an option?

Serious question though:
I prefer coffee first dates to drink first dates. Am I seriously hamstringing myself choosing coffee over drink dates? Did anyone who answered "first date" in the poll have a coffee first date or were they all drink dates?

Instagram.

Wait, if you don't bang a tinder girl on date 0, are you guys still seeing her? why?

honest question. From my experience if it doesn't happen from the beginning, you are wasting your time.

I was using tinder 2 years ago and I got a bit of NSA sex after using the app for a few days, a couple of chubbies but another older woman who was actually hot as fuck and just needed a younger guy to sort her out.

Now I don't think I would even bother, such a time sink. I wonder if you could outsource tinder game?

I agree 100% on pushing 1st meet close on tinder.

Im no pro but the vast majority that i don't succeed with on date 1 fizzle out. No bang after date 2, may as well give up. Something bigger and better came along or you didn't figure out the combination to unlock.

If I can't make the bang, but I know things are going well, I see them again. There is a particular country where all my bangs so far happened in the 2 - 4 date, one of them in my 3rd trip. Not a problem, anyway I enjoyed the dates going to new places and doing random stuff. Of course there are first dates where I know things are not going to go further, i don't contact them anymore with exception where I made friends or business contacts. Follow your senses.

I know the trend in the forum is to bang in the first date, but sometimes I feel some people stopped having fun because of the pressure.

Neither.

Quote: (05-29-2017 10:42 AM)Stallion Wrote:  

Wait, if you don't bang a tinder girl on date 0, are you guys still seeing her? why?

Because you might actually like her?

honest question. From my experience if it doesn't happen from the beginning, you are wasting your time.

No. I've banged on second, third, fourth date. After four dates, she's just playing games with me. Second date might be my most common. But I push for the bang on the first date. They know that if we go out on a second date - it's time.

I push for SNL but mostly it was on 2nd date. Tinder aren't as "volatile" as we think if gamed the correct way. I had plates that I met in Tinder and spinned for a very long time - my longest standing plate has been in my harem since June 2013 and still spinning strong.

Quote: (05-30-2017 10:17 AM)crispytaco Wrote:  

I know the trend in the forum is to bang in the first date, but sometimes I feel some people stopped having fun because of the pressure.

That is true, banging tinder girls has become kind of a robotic act for me.

Quote: (05-30-2017 11:45 AM)GreenHills Wrote:  

No. I've banged on second, third, fourth date. After four dates, she's just playing games with me. Second date might be my most common. But I push for the bang on the first date. They know that if we go out on a second date - it's time.

Fair enough. We seem to have different definitions of wasting time on bangs. Personally, even if I fuck her, wasting my time on 4 dates is not acceptable. I could do many more important things during those 4 dates.

2 dates is ok though. I never encountered a girl who was worth more than 2 dates. That means I miss bangs that would have happened if I went on a third date. But if I have time for a 3rd date, I have time with a 1st date with a girl that is DTF.

Or seen another way. During those 4 dates, you could have 4 dates with 4 different girls, which should lead to 2-4 bangs,

Maybe it's the engineer inside of me, I can't help to look for efficiency!

But that's just me. If your system works for you and you are happy with it, great for you!

EDIT: this 1-2 dates thing is just for girls I met traditionally.
For tinder I always tell them to come "try my homemade sangria" at my place after a few messages (normally my third message) so they know what is going to happen. I'm not wasting more than a few seconds messaging a random tinder girl.