rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is there a Surplus of Single White Women in North America?

With more white guys in relationships with and marrying Asian and increasingly Indian women, is there a surplus of single white women in the US and Canada?

Who will these North American white women end up with? Will they settle into relationships with ethnic men or die alone?

Thoughts?

Put up a fake female profile, with pictures of a 5 at best and see how many thirsty men clamour to get a piece of your skanky ass.

Then come and tell us again how desperate western women are.

No, because fatties dont count.

In the west indian women ate arguably worse then white women.

Well yeah. Saw a couple asian guys dating white girls here

Not sure if I've seen any real fact to your claim about white men apparently settling down with yellow and brown women wholesale, but for the sake of argument let's assume that's a real thing.

White American women don't care. They aren't single because they are not as desirable; they are single because they want to be. In the modern dating market women have exponentially more options than men. There is no desperation for them.

How many more race threads are you going to open?

No. In my experience when I encounter an exceptional white girl, like an 8 or higher, she's got a boyfriend. Usually a pretty alpha guy. If she doesn't have a boyfriend, she's got so many options throwing themselves at her it isn't funny. So she's not 'available' per se.

I have been approaching a lot of attractive white girls over the past few years. Most are married or have boyfriends. The way they tell me this in the interaction is believable. Even if they are attracted and flattered at my approach, when they tell me, more often than not, it seems truthful. It makes sense too because they are so beautiful, so they're going to be heavily sought after and, most of the times, not on the market or actively seeking.

Cathing these kinds of girls when they are getting tired of their boyfriends or when they are in between relationships is the key. With girls like this, the time in between relationships is either non-existent of quite short though.

So, there is no surplus.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Quote: (05-27-2017 06:42 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Put up a fake female profile, with pictures of a 5 at best and see how many thirsty men clamour to get a piece of your skanky ass.

Then come and tell us again how desperate western women are.

I was certainly able to verify that assertion.

All of the hot white women at my workplace are married or engaged with big rocks on their fingers.

GymBro, in your mostly race related threads why are you replacing a word Indian with Ethnic?

Is this a new approach to Indian Race Troll? Ethnic Race Troll?

Gymbro, your other "I love white girls but can't get them because I'm ethnic" thread was more interesting than this one.

Interracial marriage is at an all time high in the US.

White guys are migrating to hispanic and Asian women more and more. So there is an abundance of single white women, but there are so many fat white women compared to white men that the only "abundance" of white women are giant whales.

There is also an abundance of fat single black women if youre interested, just saying

Haha - funny - the West is a complete and utter sausage fest destroyed by mostly male immigrants and the fatocalypse. In addition any woman of 6 upwards fucks the top 20% of men in the prime or at least she tries.

White men marry Asian women because they like white men more and they can stomach Beta traits better. They don't marry them because they absolutely hate white blonde cuties - they simply cannot get them.

Quote: (05-29-2017 04:37 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

White men marry Asian women because they like white men more and they can stomach Beta traits better. They don't marry them because they absolutely hate white blonde cuties - they simply cannot get them.

This may have been true up until about 7-10 yrs ago, when you could find even beta-as-fuck white guys with solid 7+ Asian women. Back then you could tell by just lookin at the guys that they were taking what they could get.

These days however, the profile of Asians (and Asian women in particular) has risen considerably to the point where I'm starting to see even "regular" guys actively pursue them as their #1 choice. This trend will continue, I think.

In the Anglosphere, right now white women are still at the top of the totem pole for a lot of guys, but Asian women are catching up quickly and are not far behind at this point. Still a ways to go and there will always be guys for whom the look just doesn't cut it, but things are changing.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Haha - funny - the West is a complete and utter sausage fest destroyed by mostly male immigrants and the fatocalypse. In addition any woman of 6 upwards fucks the top 20% of men in the prime or at least she tries.

Total nonsense.

Legal Immigration to the United States has skewed female for the last 45 years.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/i...ted-states

Immigrants have a better male to female ratio then America has a whole.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/...nds#agesex
Immigrants: Male-to-Female Ratio 94.5

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications.../2018.html
United States: 97.0

You could add in illegal immigration if you want which def skews male but I would just laugh. Men have gotten pretty fucking bad at game if 5ft Mexicans and Guatemalans hopping over the border illegally are ruining American women. LOL

Native American born men have no one to blame but themselves and feminism. Simple as that.

Quote: (05-29-2017 09:04 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Total nonsense.

Legal Immigration to the United States has skewed female for the last 45 years.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/article/i...ted-states

Immigrants have a better male to female ratio then America has a whole.

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/...nds#agesex
Immigrants: Male-to-Female Ratio 94.5

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications.../2018.html
United States: 97.0

You could add in illegal immigration if you want which def skews male but I would just laugh. Men have gotten pretty fucking bad at game if 5ft Mexicans and Guatemalans hopping over the border illegally are ruining American women. LOL

Native American born men have no one to blame but themselves and feminism. Simple as that.

Buddy - do you think that it is a sane sexual market that gets 30yo slim women 2000 messages a day on a normal dating website in a big city in the US?

Anyone who travels for example to Eastern Europe and anyone old enough to remember the 1980s or the early 1990s knows that the West has become a sausage fest.

The demographic numbers are utterly manipulated in so far that most governments are reporting on ages 0-18 and then they usually have another column reporting demographic balance of ages 19-65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah - let us jump over the most important demographic age balance of 18-30, shall we, because there is a massive surplus of 45+ women vs women! In the age categories of 45-65 you can go wild like a madman! You can slabber on puma and mountainlion pussy all you want.

But ages 18-25 are utterly sausage and ages 25-35 are still bad.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/peak...ny-5063578

[Image: tumblr_lw7ykqEwvD1r8nzi2o1_500.gif]

When I moved to Eastern Europe it became blatantly clear to me that the gender ratios were for the first time balanced (sort of aside from the male tourists, but those are not staying). So you see huge nerds shacking up with hot young girls.

Some countries in the West - in Western Europe have a 20% male overhang in certain age groups in the early 20s due to immigration!

Women usually don't immigrate on their own, but with their families or they are coming with a man.

I think that it becomes balanced on the male to female ratio in the end 30s.

Also if you exclude the single moms in the ages of 18-30, then the graphic becomes catastrophic. We already explored those topics before:

thread-44006.html

You should go visit Belarus and experience what a male shortage truly looks like.

[Image: Qatar%20population.jpg]

That is the worldwide imbalance, but it gets worse - most men on the graph are young, while most women are fucking old since they live longer and who cares that they are available and single or have 2 kids with another man at age 40!

[Image: peakwomanuk.jpg]

Also that figure is equally misleading as the outnumber of women past 35 are utterly irrelevant.

On Western Europe:

Im not talking about the rest of the world or Western Europe but the United States as the OP is talking about North America. In my opinion, obesity among women and anglo-feminism are the main problems in the United States and not immigration. There is plenty of evidence that immigration to Western Europe skews male, no doubt, which long term is not good demographically for Europe.

Despite that, Western Europe and even immigrant infested France and Germany are much better for any American male; just ask anyone whose been there. (Including myself [Image: banana.gif]

If you look at "Western" European countries with very little immigration such as Portugal, Scotland and Finland and you'll be looking at the ugliest women in all of Europe. (outside England of course). I have no explanation for that.

The same first article that I linked to also shows that immigration to the United States from Western Europe, Asia, South America (i.e. countries that we often travel too to fuck women) skews FEMALE.

On Immigration to the US:

Yes its very true that immigrant males 20-29 outnumber females.

Here are the actual figures

20-24 Immigrant Males: 52.8% pop: 1,250,000. Native Born: 51.2% pop 10,319,000.
25-29 Immigrant Males: 51.8% pop: 1,803,000 Native Born: 50.4% pop 9,487,000

However, that second link (Age-Sex Pyramids of U.S. Immigrant and Native-Born Populations, 1970-Present) shows that this number is ONLY (Im rounding) about 400,000. 400,000 over a 20-29 pop of close to 40-45 million is not that significant when you consider that males still largely make up the overwhelming majority of the military and prison populations.

To speak to the rest of your points, Im not sure what slim 30 yr old women are getting 2000 messages, it hasn't been difficult to date slim 30 yr olds in the US, sure can be hard to keep one down (even at that age).

On EE:

Lucky for me, I've also traveled to many Eastern Europe countries. There is no doubt a favorable ratio for males. This is backed up statistically as well. This is not due to lack of immigration however, but more due to long term trends from the past(the male to female in EE is at an all-time high since WW2 despite still not having any immigrants), early deaths, and immigration to Western European countries.

Values in those countries also favor males. Even though women are in the workforce and have equal rights. There is no feminism in Eastern Europe. Even with that women in EE (outside of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus) still get married and have children later then American women. This is all despite numbers leaning in the favor of males.

Separate topic:

This is a completely separate topic but I'm going to mention it anyway.

Im not sure having a society that is largely female like EE is good thing either long term. I remember being in Riga, Latvia a few months ago. I've never seen so many old people in my life. Over 65 women outnumber males by a 2 to 1 ratio. This number must have some negative effects. (im sure im unaware of)

Old women, while we want to take care them, are the most unproductive people on the planet. And to care of them, we want them to enter marriages when they're younger, not through a welfare state being paid for by 20 year old males and new immigrants.

If there was a surplus of white women - Atlanta Man would know about it [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (05-28-2017 10:25 AM)robreke Wrote:  

Cathing these kinds of girls when they are getting tired of their boyfriends or when they are in between relationships is the key. With girls like this, the time in between relationships is either non-existent of quite short though.

So, there is no surplus.

One thing I have noticed from the 8+ girls that I have interacted with and dated (no major success in closing a lot of them) is that they tend to seek out men who fit a specific look and vibe that they really like. Financial security is also key (don't have to be rich).

I think the key to getting an 8+ girl is not so much developing wealth or becoming the king of clubbing, but to develop a unique look and vibe while being financially secure, then to cast a wide enough net in order to find the hot girls that are looking for your specific look and vibe. Don't forget to have interesting hobbies.

Quote: (05-27-2017 06:37 PM)GymBro Wrote:  

Who will these North American white women end up with? Will they settle into relationships with ethnic men or die alone?

Maybe both. An ex of mine (a white girl) had a kid by a Kenyan guy, and now is raising the kid alone. I keep thinking maybe he's going to grow up to be the next Barack Obama.

Coal burning seems to be really popular these days. I've known so many white women who chose black men to father their kids. I'm not sure if I can think of even one white guy I know who had kids with a black girl, though. If anything, that points to a surplus of single black girls, were it not for so many black men having multiple baby mamas.

Keep editing and digging yourself in a deeper hole there eh?

MDP

Quote: (06-02-2017 02:38 PM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

Coal burning

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

I think there is a definite surplus of single white women these days especially with the rise of feminism, careerism, and dating apps amongst white women. It's a perfect storm to keep white women single for a long time. You can go to any major city in the US and find a surplus of these early-to-mid 30 year old women who are past their prime and looking for someone to settle down with. I know a lot of women like this who have been single for a long time, tried every dating app and website, and still not able to find someone to settle down with.

God Bless the future of this country.

Quote: (06-02-2017 02:11 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2017 10:25 AM)robreke Wrote:  

So, there is no surplus.

One thing I have noticed from the 8+ girls that I have interacted with and dated (no major success in closing a lot of them) is that they tend to seek out men who fit a specific look and vibe that they really like. Financial security is also key (don't have to be rich).

I think the key to getting an 8+ girl is not so much developing wealth or becoming the king of clubbing, but to develop a unique look and vibe while being financially secure, then to cast a wide enough net in order to find the hot girls that are looking for your specific look and vibe. Don't forget to have interesting hobbies.

My hobby is fucking hot girls, does that count too?

Quote: (06-02-2017 03:31 PM)Repo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2017 02:38 PM)Jean Valjean Wrote:  

Coal burning

[Image: popcorn5.gif]

I will add this. The fact that he consciously edited his post to add that in there, you could probably interpret that as deliberate race trolling.

Quote: (06-02-2017 03:37 PM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

My hobby is fucking hot girls, does that count too?

I wish that was a hobby.

Try salsa or swing dancing sometime. Where I live, there are some sexy ladies who go swing dancing at a hot spot in downtown.