rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

It starts off as him being sympathetic, having a pity party for her, then he starts asking questions, it becomes a slow burn and then he starts lighting her up. One of the more educational threads on just how big the hamster can get, and the bad some women are at dealing with the dark side of game.

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

I watched it and I don't think he really nuked at all. It was a pretty good conversation, worth listening to, but he let her hamster off the hook every time.

This is nuking her:

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

I agree with debeguiled. Yes, her hamster was on display but joe didn't call her out whatsoever. She admits to cheating on boyfriend but still claims to be a victim and he let her slide.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

He was pretty nice to her, but at 32:30 he just can't help himself.

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

I think that it wasn't so bad. At least her hamster acknowledges that there is some kind of evolutionary nature that attracts women to money and status.

He gaslights her only on what made her attracted to the guy on her desire to make out with guys and never want to fuck them. That is something innately female. I know such girls - made out with hundreds, but fucked 10.

But note what made her attracted to him - it is quite easy to follow up on the entire story from a Red Pill view.

He came from money (she checked him out later - it does not take a lot and a background check gets you the family connections). Now his "money" is likely all tied in a trust-fund and he is getting only low six figures, which he will likely overspend.

But he was a slightly arrogant (part facade, part heritage), nerdy, socially a bit awkward, Game-less, friend-zoned (I think she is right that she thought that he did not get laid a lot). Before getting any pussy he only got her minimally interested in him because of his slightly arrogant behavior, social fake Yale status, but he could not pull her in. Note that he got her only invested when he dis-invited her from the Skull and Bones meeting (hehehe) and told her about his mom's cancer. The cancer thing made her invest in him as the first thing, that was the hooking point. I think he was a pathological liar even before her, but it got worse because he wanted to bang this pussy.

And Joe correctly assessed it - he won, because he fucked her. To women fucking does not mean that much, but this is utterly different with men.

So after she got slightly hooked she invested into trying to help him care for his mom, but the basic minimal attraction span was made by his lies about Yale and stuff.

And on another matter - if the guy had learned Game, become mor Alpha, then he might have had a chance to date her all without the lies. It would have been enough to say - I come from money, but only have a modest trust fund, slacked around, went to a measly college, but so what? She probably would have reacted to that anyway.

Instead he relied on lies and actually hit it off with the pity-cancer-lie that hooked her, because she obviously is not such a bad being and this caring female nature is real (if she is at least minimally interested in you).

Also before I forget:
[Image: Iliza-Shlesinger-Naked.jpg]

[Image: Iliza-Shlesinger-Sexy.jpg]

[Image: sexy-twitpics-iliza-shlesinger-6.jpg]
That pic in the middle got the lies rolling by him.

While she is definitely a WB, she is not super-hot.

[Image: 597c1dd072a1e7a4e62eee358bc251b4.jpg]

She is 34 now, but was likely a solid 7 in her prime. Her body is even better with huge tits.

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

Good video, although didn't watch the entire thing. A few game lessons to learn from this. Especially with the red pill 'just next her' culture.

Persistence works, she claims they were friends for a year and he would say stuff like 'we should date' and she constantly rejected him. I've seen guys get girls totally out of their league just by not taking no for an answer and playing the long game. I personally usually have so many plates spinning, I drop them quick, but I've had periods were I made concerted efforts to keep the conversations going with stale/lukewarm leads. Eventually the persistence flips a switch in their head and they decide to hook up with you.

Emotional investment is the key to everything, even if it means acting like a victim. Ever see a girl date a guy who seems like a complete loser? Alcohol/drug addiction, can't hold a job, possibly living at home.

Some guys have this victim game down cold and suck the girls in so strongly they can't get out. I've even heard of situations where the guy threatens suicide to get the girl to stay with him or date him, I've seen years go by and couples like this are still together.

Emotional investment is > lust nearly 100% of the time. Lust comes and goes, but when once she's emotionally investment it's hard to get out.

I think a lot of guys here tend to forget that the key to game is the get her invested in one way or another. Everything else is just a tool to accomplish that goal.

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

I know chicks like this. Not hot enough to be the hot girl, and not funny enough to be a comedian, so they find a niche for themselves where they are the hot girl, and everyone tolerates their lame act because they like her tits. What milieu is more thirsty and desperate than the world of stand-up comedy? Hanging out backstage, wow, a hot chick who talks to me.

Her stories are almost as boring as a story by a really beautiful girl. They basically consist of my life as a hot chick or inside a woman's mind. Think of the amazing guests that have been on Joe Rogan's show. She shouldn't even have been there.

I watched some of her stand-up and it sucks. It is more like true confessions and I can catch some dick anytime I want, live vicariously through me.

She isn't exactly the kind of person who wants the biggest challenge she can get her hands on. The guy's equivalent would be to move to Japan and pretend you were Jim Goad, or start arguments with waiters because you know they have to be nice to you.

Comedy is for the losers of society, it is their revenge. You can't be a comedian and take naked pictures, it completely undercuts what you should stand for. You really shouldn't be that good looking either if you want to be a comedian, it just doesn't fit the archetype, and no one really buys it.

The only way to get away with being a good looking comedian is by being such an idiot that everyone forgives you, like the young Steve Martin:

[Image: aff70f578763eed515bd578b38942a96.jpg]

Your only other option is to be so damn cocky and condescending that people figure it must be a character, like Anthony Jeselnik:

[Image: anthony_jeselnik_800x600.jpg?width=800&h...ality=0.91]

If you listen to the video I posted above with all the comics analyzing her, they watch some of her stand up and all come to the same conclusion, they stopped listening to her after a few seconds and were just staring at her body.

She doesn't have the self awareness or talent to take what she's got and make it work in genuine comedy terms, she is just the hot chick, getting gawked at, which is like Michael Jordan hanging around a high school, challenging juniors to one on ones.

WB though.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

Maybe "has some criticisms" isn't the same as "vaporizing with a thermonuclear reaction".

Kind of limiting your headroom, aren't you? What are you going to say if he actually set her on fire? That he's "genociding her"?

Then again, what constitutes a "battle" here... [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

Quote: (05-28-2017 12:29 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Maybe "has some criticisms" isn't the same as "vaporizing with a thermonuclear reaction".

Kind of limiting your headroom, aren't you? What are you going to say if he actually set her on fire? That he's "genociding her"?

Then again, what constitutes a "battle" here... [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Perhaps I overstated the case...

"This thread is not going in the direction I intended" - Little Dark

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

< Doesn't matter if it is not an example of perfect nuking of a hamster.

It is an interesting topic of comedians and looks. Very good-looking ones would have to make it part of their routine and be extra good, to make it work. Also some comedians could actually be good-looking if they were slim, worked out and were muscular, but then they would not be the same person and would have to utterly change their routine.

Good observations about this chick being the hottes girl in a bar. And in a way she may indeed be somewhat funny. I know very few really funny girls, but their humor is some kind of dry sarcasm and observational stuff that works well in direct social interactions, but female comedians generally don't do that kind of stuff - their stuff consists of sex references for the most part. This one is no exception.

Joe Rogan Nukes Hamster

That is some good dry aged beef, she older but I am feeling her body and look. She tired looking but still got some spring; her self-loathing self would gobble dick with lots of vigour.