rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texas sheriff under fire for speaking the truth after Manchester bombing

"You better wake up America. While you are distracted by the media and the crying of the left, Islamic Jihadist are among us and want to kill you."

Feel free to search out and 'like' his post.

Quote:Quote:

Texas sheriff defends Facebook post on Manchester attack

A Texas sheriff who railed against "political correctness" in a Facebook post following the Manchester, England, bombing has defended his comments.

Denton County Sheriff Tracy Murphree's controversial post urged Americans to "pay attention" to the Islamic jihadists who "want to kill you".

His comments came after a suicide bomber killed 22 people and injured 64 at an Ariana Grande concert in the UK.

His remarks quickly drew both praise and outrage online.

"I stand behind it," Mr Murphree told a local NBC news affiliate on Tuesday. "We need to be realistic about the world we live in."

Mr Murphree wrote on Monday after the attack: "This is what happens when you disarm your citizens. When you open your borders without the proper vetting.

"When you allow political correctness to dictate how you respond to an enemy that wants to kill you.

"The left tells us we must submit and accept these radical beliefs and bend over backwards to make sure we don't hurt anybody's feelings."

"The left wants to cater to the very group that would kill every group they claim to support. Folks this is an enemy hell bent on killing you," he continued.

He later wrote: "You better wake up America. While you are distracted by the media and the crying of the left, Islamic Jihadist are among us and want to kill you."

His comments came after a suicide bomber killed 22 people, including children, and wounded 64 others outside an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester.

The viral post quickly attracted hundreds of responses, with some thanking him for "speaking truth" and others accusing him of fear-mongering.

Some users also criticised Mr Murphree for using a terrorist attack to promote gun rights.

The local Council for Islamic Relations (CAIR) chapter called the post an "Islamaphobic rant".

But Mr Murphree pushed back.

"A lot of folks want to make it a race issue," he told NBC5. "And to me, it's not a race issue. It's a public safety issue."

The sheriff's controversial post was not his first.

Last April, while running for office, Mr Murphree was criticised for posting about North Carolina's transgender "bathroom bill".

The law banned transgender people from using toilets in accordance with their chosen gender.

Mr Murphree suggested he would assault any man who entered the same toilet as his daughter, sparking backlash among the transgender community.

He later told the local ABC affiliate WFAA the post "was a mistake".

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-40032897

I'm waiting for one of these guys to go on a rant and then cite the Koran and Hadiths as evidence for his rant.

Watch them all have a conniption.

All the leftists around here have been whining about this(I live 20 minutes from Sanger), didn't think it would blow up.

Here's his post: https://www.facebook.com/tracy.murphree....nref=story
[Image: 609d9748e3.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]

“There is no global anthem, no global currency, no certificate of global citizenship. We pledge allegiance to one flag, and that flag is the American flag!” -DJT

Meh. Shot themselves in the foot. That concert had future sjws.
More surprised a bieber concert hasnt been hit.
I wonder if he just hates grande

We're going to be seeing more people speak out like this.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-25-2017 03:38 AM)Suits Wrote:  

We're going to be seeing more people speak out like this.

I think this event was a final straw for a number of people, simply because it specifically targeted teenage girls and children. After posting about it on social media I got more positive feedback than ever before when it came to calling out Islam; even my libtard friends conceded that Islam isn't helping. On another forum, hardcore leftists were calling for total war on Muslims.

This isn't the straw that broke the camel's back for everyone, but already the tide is turning.

Step 1 - Stop blowing up these people's family members, rubbleizing their roads, sewers and infrastructure and propping up dictators in their countries.

Step 2 - ???

Step 3 - Profit!

Quote: (05-25-2017 08:34 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Step 1 - Stop blowing up these people's family members, rubbleizing their roads, sewers and infrastructure and propping up dictators in their countries.

Step 2 - ???

Step 3 - Profit!

Seems the plan is more along these lines :

-Agitate volatile religious folk.
-Import refugees from those very same bombed out countries.
-Wait for a crisis.
-Impose martial law to quell the crisis & then control it all.

All the while those refugee folk are usually welfare dependent & inclined to vote for left wing parties.
It's all an authoritarian could ever hope for...

Quote: (05-25-2017 09:07 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2017 08:34 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Step 2 - ???

Step 3 - Profit!

Seems the plan is more along these lines :

-Agitate volatile religious folk.
-Import refugees from those very same bombed out countries.
-Wait for a crisis.
-Impose martial law to quell the crisis & then control it all.

All the while those refugee folk are usually welfare dependent & inclined to vote for left wing parties.
It's all an authoritarian could ever hope for...

Step 3 is definitely happening for someone, just not you or me or the sandy brown people. [Image: sad.gif]

I wish there were more guys on this site who could understand what you just said and realize that the figureheads for the so called "right" and the "left" are all just drinking buddies working together for a common goal. I don't see it happening in my lifetime though [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (05-25-2017 09:20 AM)IvanDrago Wrote:  

Step 3 is definitely happening for someone, just not you or me or the sandy brown people. [Image: sad.gif]

I wish there were more guys on this site who could understand what you just said and realize that the figureheads for the so called "right" and the "left" are all just drinking buddies working together for a common goal. I don't see it happening in my lifetime though [Image: sad.gif]

Over in Britain though..., it's beginning to smell a lot like 1984...

[Image: DAmIxFBXsAACJ6s.jpg]

Ivan, I'm with you man. Guys here are too fixated on the evil ideology of Islam, which I'm not a fan of either. And yet, who is destroying these peoples' countries and wreaking havoc ? The US/UK/NATO axis of evil, of course. Until the psychopaths in charge of foreign policy are removed from the upper echelons of power, we're not gonna see much change in regards to Islamic extremism.

After 9/11, Bin Laden made it quite clear why he did what he did. Instead, we doubled down on support for Israeli expansionism and blew more shit up in the ME. [Image: huh.gif]

Watch the flood of posters now with their "but but Islam has been evil since the dawn of time, we didn't do anything!" [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (05-25-2017 09:36 AM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

Ivan, I'm with you man. Guys here are too fixated on the evil ideology of Islam, which I'm not a fan of either. And yet, who is destroying these peoples' countries and wreaking havoc ? The US/UK/NATO axis of evil, of course. Until the psychopaths in charge of foreign policy are removed from the upper echelons of power, we're not gonna see much change in regards to Islamic extremism.

After 9/11, Bin Laden made it quite clear why he did what he did. Instead, we doubled down on support for Israeli expansionism and blew more shit up in the ME. [Image: huh.gif]

Watch the flood of posters now with their "but but Islam has been evil since the dawn of time, we didn't do anything!" [Image: lol.gif]

I understand their mindset and forgive them because I was the sameway 15 years ago as a wee lad.

The dick swinging, "we need to make a show of force at all costs" so we are seen as the top dog talk that goes on here is overwhelming at times, and is foolhardy.

Countries go to war on credit and by printing money (inflating their currency). Ever wonder why everything costs three times as much as it did 20 years ago? Empires and eternal war are expensive.

The problem with dick swinging show of strengths is that they are temporary. Many here don't see that. One day the economies of the west are going to be so broken through both "left" and "right's" welfare and warfare, we will not be able to afford the shiny planes, drones and soldiers. Then we will be ripe for the picking. And it will be the saber rattlers fault as much as the welfare queens.

And yes, the neighbor kids still won't get off my lawn [Image: smile.gif]