rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Toronto "If you must" Data Sheet 2017

Alright, I've seen it, you've seen it, probably even your gramps seen it.

Toronto can be shit for game.

I'm going to say that it's a bit of a generalization if not too negative. So I think as a local, let's make it a bit more in depth.

To put in perspective, work within your strengths. If you have friends that run frat parties and you look the same age; fucking go. If you don't, then forget it. If you're friends run a club game, then go. I'd dare say, I'm writing this for the loner/solo type. You can be mysterious and then all of a sudden very funny guy. You can make friends and enemies very easily. This will be a bit more nuanced for you.

I'm a 6'0, 190-200lb male, white, with a Euro background that most don't believe unless I'm wearing the jersey. I tend to wear leather jackets, form fitting tops, clean shaven (most I ever had was a months growth). In good shape, with my best and most notable features, being my eyes, jaw, and broad shoulders and arms. I somewhat have a rep here, depending who you've talked with. I have about 200 notches, from here, Montreal, Venezuela (yep), LA, and England.

Toronto should NOT be seen as the first resort for pussy paradise for the most part. However, during some times, it can be great.

I'd advise coming here for any sports game or concert. You already know if you're American, you'll save money. I'd recommend getting an AirBnB and make the girl feel less like a hooker.

I also don't have to tell you, that most girls are libtarded. Being a Trump supporter is as good as being Hitler. The many locals belong to social circle, activist, A-Z. Or at least that's how they present themselves, so they don't get stoned by their friends. You'll find pockets of punk girls, girls that hate feminism and so on, but I'm just telling you the norm. Abide by it, or don't. The choice is yours. I'll go into a bit more of it later, as I bring up logistics.

Tinder n Bumble is key here. It's no doubt, that Toronto is a glued to their screen city. But it can be fruitful. I'd be wary about putting down that you're a tourist. In fact, I'd advise against it. If you're at a hotel, just say that you are from Ajax and didnt want to drive home drunk. That's all. Unless you've got a heavy accent or don't look like you're from here! But then it should work for you. Lol.

For both, I'd say, get to the point. Let's get together tonight. Ask for their number sooner than later. Offer some fine wine or whiskey at your place. If they say they wanna meet in public, then have a laugh and say "That's what I meant". Offer anywhere local. I'll give some pointers throughout. If a girl says, I don't give a number before meeting, unmatch. If a girl says bring your friends and I'll bring mine, unmatch. If a girl says meet me at a certain place, make a judgement call. You can pipeline before, but I'd say no more than a week, few days. They have the attention span of a retarded squirrel. Setting up during the day for night is fine. Tinder at last call or around 2, can work as well. Sunday mornings are good too, as they want some dick they didn't get.

Tip if you do live here, and have your own place. Be a Couchsurfing host. Feel free to send feelers out. Use Tinder "I'm easy going and fun" approach to your pics. I've had a high success rate of bangs.

Where and when to go to Toronto:

Definitely come in the summer. As weird as it sounds, Pride is great for those with great physiques and average game. Lots of single girls with their straight friends are in thirst. Such thirst, that if you say you're straight, they'll be shocked. Kissing them within minutes is not out of possibility. You can even walk around shirtless or in tanks, and not be a douche. I'd also recommend trying to go to a gay club while in the district, if you're feeling risky. Yep, you'll get hit on, see stuff that makes you turned off, etc. Etc. But I've met a few floozies, who will say, that this is too gay for them. Make sure you go to the LCBO, and get a bottle of something. Sharing it around, will make you king. Obviously this might seem too much for some, and I hear you, but I've had some awesome sex from this.

NXNE, and the Toronto International Film Festival are great cause of 4am last call. This city packs those bars up nicely. If you can get in a TIFF party, go. Dress accordingly. I'd recommend Bovine Sex Club, Cherry Colas and anyone else having an event for the 4am last call. I usually enjoyed going to a bar first, trying to pull there, and maybe bringing her to a 4am bar or for a nice long walk. Trinity Bellwoods is good for that.

I'd say the best hook up bar is 2 Cats. It's located on King West. It's a mix of young and cougars, no cover, and if the staff likes you, they'll show you some love. There's no DJ (one of the bartender plays with a Winamp Playlist lol), but the retro music will put everyone in a good mood. Even the country. You can go casual, as some do, but the ladies generally like a form fitting guy. You don't have to be in a suit, as you wanna look more fresh than the old bastards buying drinks. I love cougars, so that works for me. However I sometimes get asked how old am I, or already told that I'm too young. They actually guess 10 years younger than I am. Some scruff works. If you're new to there, I'd recommend going early as not to get told no by the bouncers. I can show up anytime as one of my perks. Hookups from there happen, because you either take charge, the girl hits on you, and actually at the end of the night. Towards the exit or even on the street, it's not over as the chicks congregating are still open to ideas. Sometimes I get mauled, and the last time I pulled, it was a threesome. I'd highly recommend forgetting the other clubs in that area unless you're in a good social circle.

So the next, is I'm gonna tell you where to bring a girl, if she wants the drink first. I've had massive success rate, almost perfect. My guess is this: I live and will bring dates to Parkdale. It's full of hipster, betas and generally the skinny jean crowd. I reiterate I am 6'0, 200lbs and last year at one point, 10% body fat. I am clearly not the biggest guy in the city nor the most fit, but in that part of town, I'm a giant. Few guys tried hitting on my date, but with one glance, they backed away. So the confidence is there. One bar is called Pharmacy Bar. From the outside, it looks closed. But at 9pm til 3am, it ain't. It's lit by candles. Pick a table at the back, and make it look more romantic than it is. The other is Motel, and I'd recommend getting their early. If you do, pick the couch at the head of the back. It's illuminated in a red light, and perfect for light make outs. If you want, check out Rolling Stones or Cadillac lounge for dancing. I'd say that if you wanna pick up a young college girl, go to Sneaky Dees on a Thursday for hip hop nights or Saturday 60s music night lol. They have young people, and I've done ok when I somewhat tried there.

I'm gonna stay away mainly from talking about holidays here, cause that's a thread on its own, but if you come to Pride, stay for Canada Day. Getting chicks that have no cottage to go to, is fairly easy. Be friends with the LCBO, and have your own place.

TL;DR if you're gonna come to Toronto, have a game plan. Don't show that you're depressed to come here obviously. NYC is one bus ride or plane ride away!

How's that for my first post?

Zero percent interested in Toronto but that was one hell of a sheet. Welcome to the boards.

See newbs? Thats how you do it. No overhype or anything like that... Just clean data.

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

Shadilay my friend. Shadilay!

Cool thread. 2 Cats is definitely an option for milfs. I'd rather a Tequila Jacks / Graceys 20 y/o U of T sorority girl personally. Agreed on Pride, though it's not exactly popular on this forum. Speaking of which, I imagine may people on this forum don't frequent many of the places you mentioned. Similar to the other Toronto data sheet from last year, which a lot of the replies said the bars were no good. If you are rolling into some of those pretentious king west bars solo without a booth or anything, it's gonna be a tough task.

Tinder and Bumble get a ton of matches. I think it's worth playing the visitor card though. Toronto guys aren't incredibly popular overall with toronto girls.

Good start to the forum!

Telly Bravo, thanks for the data sheet.

What are the bars/clubs in Toronto from which you've had the most one night stands? Just curious.

Quote: (05-22-2017 01:53 PM)kirdiesel Wrote:  

Zero percent interested in Toronto but that was one hell of a sheet. Welcome to the boards.

See newbs? Thats how you do it. No overhype or anything like that... Just clean data.

The man comes back from behind enemy lines, bloody and bruised, but unbowed and speaking the Truth!

@gymbro you always seem to be asking similar questions about toronto. My advice is to get out there and start getting the experience. Everyone has different game and different niches. For me, at 250+ girls, a good many of which are in toronto, maybe like 5 have been from nightclub dance floor situations.. . So in toronto that rules out Union, Fiction, etc, which are where many guys kill it. My top place for one night stands has probably been The Ossington, but I've probably pulled ONSs from 30-40 different bars in toronto, or at least got a number that led to a first date bang.

The easiest is probably Madison on Thursday nights... you can do club game on the dance floor and if that's not for you, there's a piano bar, patio, etc, basically a situation for everyone. Just don't be a typical toronto guy and complain about toronto or wonder why some people are getting laid/ think people are lying... get out there and be the guy who knows it's possible and make moves, make approaches.

If all else fails chat up girls walking alone at the end of the night. Shit, Poutine places are probably in my top 5 places I've pulled in toronto. If you get home before 3:30 you didn't put in the effort. Dispatch me and 2 of my friends at last call and king and Bathurst and I guarantee at least one of us closes a girl just by walking from Bathurst to john and back.

@GymBro, I'd say 2 cats. A whopping 25 ons or regular bangs from there.

Sneaky Dees comes at a close second.

However, when I was a bouncer, there is no comparison.

Was at Rebel Saturday night.

There are tons of broads of all shades at this club. The problem is logistics are such a bitch here in terms of getting in and out. Trying to get out of there can easily take 30-45 mins before you even hit the Lakeshore. Not to mention its so common to make out with a girl....but she'll have her friends that she "has" to follow through the complex which is massive and by then she's been invited to some guys booth or opened aplenty. I don't know how to isolate a girl from her friends for a quickie compared to other spots further DT.

There are a lot of loser looking guys here though. When I say loser they roll like 8-10 deep standing in a circle trying to look cool and are so scared to lose one another and can only confidently open women together as a group. Or just sit in their booth hoping women will stay with them.

But this is surely the largest venue in Canada.

Then WF Sunday. I'd never go to Gay Pride to game women. To each their own. You surely don't need large events to make out with these women DT right off the bat. I makeout with a girl almost anytime i go out. But shit most of these broads can go from having their tongues down my throat and my hands on their asses to completely forgetting even meeting me the next day,lol. As the saying goes....."have to strike the iron while it's hot".

I think it's easier to escalate in a bar vs a nightclub. I dont drink alcohol so bars don't do anything for me. Don't dress too sharp to go here. A V neck, jeans and some urban shoes but not running shoes is enough.

Me and my nephew rolled and he struck out big time with every girl there shutting him down. In one case the girl I opened had a friend that shunned dancing with him and wanted me holding her as well as her girlfriend instead. Gotta look the part here....which he surely didn't. Don't look to old or dressy. I'm almost 20 years older than him and getting play from girls his age while they look at him as "the old guy at the club" Chris Rock brought up years ago.

Ottawa, Calgary & Ottawa again. Talking to all these stary eyed new transplant women seem so overjoyed to be here and are in awe of many of these nightclubs.

THESE are the prime targets guys bitching about being in Toronto should be going hard on. They're all fairly new not too jaded by the scene and looking for action. They don't have much of a social circle and are usually sharing some apartment or room in liberty village.

They 5 or 10 minute uber to all these spots and can be taken down. I'm 42 and this sexy newly arrived from via Ottawa 23 year old Moroccan is DTF this upcoming weekend. If I didn't have to drive my nephew back home in Scarborough at 3am I'd have went to her spot. The burbs is a killer for gaming women quickly here. [Image: sad.gif]

I think many people are missing the whole aspect of Pride. Gay dudes are getting it on.

You don't think that their straight girl friends aren't gonna feel left out?

Simple math.

If you're in Toronto and like baseball, you should check out a Jays game. The stadium is pretty cool. Same for the Hockey Hall of Fame.

To be honest, most Canadian women seem pretty lame. Montréal looks cool though.

Quote: (05-23-2017 01:13 AM)Telly Bravo Wrote:  

I think many people are missing the whole aspect of Pride. Gay dudes are getting it on.

You don't think that their straight girl friends aren't gonna feel left out?

Simple math.

I am not saying this is not possible of happening with a woman at Gay Pride.

Personally I find homosexuality offensive to look at or even be around. I wouldn't be caught in that scene even if i was guaranteed to pull the most stunningly beautiful woman on earth who would offer to be my sex slave for good.

But I'm no moral police officer telling people what they should or shouldn't partake in.

I've no trouble going to a king St W club any weekend of the year and finding women to make out with (emphasis on make out but not always closing the deal) anyways.

@Banna you aren't kidding, going home with a girl from Rebel (well haven't been there since it was renovated, but the previous Sound Academy), is the worst. I'd lie and tell the cabbies I was going to Scarborough, then once we got to lakeshore I'd tell them my plans changed and we are going downtown. Otherwise they would just wait for a better fare. A great event there for girls by the way is Boobyball

I used to work there when it was the Docks. And yeah, it was tough on the night of to pull!

But man I did it the odd time! Lol.

Can anyone recommend a couple of places happening on a Thursday night downtown ?

Any places that have a good layout for bottle service for a busy Thursday ?

@OP

This is a good war report/sheet for locals. It really hits the reality and temperature well of the city. Toronto can be unforgiving but if you are (stuck) living here you really just have to make best of what you can. You gotta make the lemonade so you just learn quirks to make it go as smooth as possible. I also have my go-to list of bars where I like to take dates. Just like yourself, I prefer the vibe of Parkdale which is a bit more relaxed versus in and around King Street.

To Bana who echoed the reality of hitting fresh targets I can stress this enough. Toronto has maybe, by an estimate 10k young women cycling through here new each year if you combine new students, girls moving here for work, and tourists. These girls who arrive don't know many people and don't have the toxic Toronto complex yet, they are still not jaded and all can be very pleasant. It is these women who keep my sane. I tell you I can tell within 2mins if a girl is not from here and new, the vibe and attitude from the first interactions back and forth, it is almost too easy. Take these girls out, show them a good time, take them to little hideouts you have forgotten about, it is a good way to get reacquainted with your city also.

In regards to Rebel. It might as well be in Hamilton, that shit is so damn far out. Just getting myself there is a challenge and I know getting out with a potential ONS would be hell also. It reminds me of the Guvernment on steroids and I didn't like the Guvernment or its layout when it was around. It was too big, too easy to get lost in and lose prospects in, and these big clubs always attract bummy and thirsty dudes who just swarm around like flys over a carcas. Rebel would be the type of place where you would have to just stake out with a booth and use that as a honeypot to attract women. It would seem to me to be a chaos to try and navigate that solo and try to swoop. I prefer smaller venues for this reason as you can't get lost in the crowd in smaller spots. For me, I just need one good prospect. I would rather have a bar that only has 50 people in with 6 girls I can try my game on versus a sea of bodies with maybe 100 girls but also 300 bummy dudes around.

Lately, I have been getting good traction with suburb girls but these bitches want dudes who drive. I got a well located spot downtown but it's like I ain't even trying to go out where they are. I have no interest in checking out what's going on in Mississauga.

The one main thing I am noticing downtown lately is that everything is getting congested and packed venue wise. The city is cockblocking new bars from opening and many areas have put holds on giving out liquor licences to restaurants if they have over a certain seating capacity to try and limit reso-lounges. Because of this the clubs that close, there aren't new ones coming up to replace then, and we see that it is getting tight in venues all over downtown. You will see lineups now at 10:30 pm at places, it is getting ridiculous.

Next, many of these venues don't want people to mingle and stuff. It is all tight with tables and food. For me growing up in western Canada you went out to go drink, mingle, dance maybe. You ate your dinner at dinner time. I get annoyed when girls just go out to eat garlic fries at 12 am and then walk around the bar with vampire breath. Restos pushing food to make more money but I get annoyed at these trends. What happened to people holding a beer or drink and just mingling?

As far as June to October, Toronto is great. These months the city is nice with lots of stuff going on, rest of the time of the year this place might as well be a Soviet workers camp.

Quote: (05-30-2017 08:31 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Can anyone recommend a couple of places happening on a Thursday night downtown ?

Any places that have a good layout for bottle service for a busy Thursday ?

I went to EFS last Thursday night it was a pretty interesting night. Now the upstairs patio is to be opened expanding capacity. The problem with a lot of these establishments as Kosko alluded to is the capacity and some won't even allow you in even if you're trying to pay cover just showing up randomly for a night out

Nooooo they want you to splurge on some 1000 dollar bottle or spend like 2 weeks in advance emailing to get on some guest list. FOH! If I didn't go out so much and befriended he odd promoter/doorman that puts me on things would be worse.

I was getting pinched by a group of Indian women which rarely happens as they always stay in circles. But they were passive and not taking initiative. So so in looks.

Then this cute tattooed blonde opened me towards the end of the night.....now I could tell she had a bit too much to drink. But she told me she wanted to fuck my brains out. Bodyguard g/f ruined things and cut in.

Maybe if a certain anonymous Roosh member blowing up my PM complaining about luck with women here had of responded to a text after asking to hangout was there to maybe take her himself it could've been different to isolate her. But I roll solo so I know that's always a possibility.

FFS!!! I'm shooting myself in the fucking foot by not living around there.!!! Too many hot broads roaming around over the past year or 2 that could've been slayed the same night that went to the wayside because of damned logistics. Of course they usually have shitty attitudes....especially if not transplants but between 1 - 3am when they've been drinking a lot of their guards are down and they get real slutty at times. No instead it ends in some meaningless texts as the heat has cooled down. . I'm fucking literally kicking myself as I type this,lol.

Of course I have went back to the odd broads' condo for ONS but that was by chance. I am going to have to bite the bullet pay higher property costs and move down there soon ....not saying down there will suddenly become heaven but in comparison .......905 is woman purgatory.

If you got a whip then Humber/Mimic area or south Leslieville isn't to bad with rent and is a quick drive/uber downtown if there is little traffic. You can get to your door to King and Bathurst in 10mins if your very south near the Gardiner.

^Isnt that still a bit far from the action.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

@kosko yeah I'd say you might have trouble with that. Downtown girls won't be down with trekking out there too quickly if they have a place a block from the bar, and your DUI cost or constant 2 way (3 if you pay for her ride home) Uber costs will eat up the savings. Better off being one to three major streets from the Subway line south of Bloor.

Quote: (06-02-2017 03:18 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

@kosko yeah I'd say you might have trouble with that. Downtown girls won't be down with trekking out there too quickly if they have a place a block from the bar, and your DUI cost or constant 2 way (3 if you pay for her ride home) Uber costs will eat up the savings. Better off being one to three major streets from the Subway line south of Bloor.

Of course, you would want to be close to the action as you can. What I am getting at is not many can do it for various reasons.

If you live at Yonge Street and Wellesley it takes the same time to get to King and Bathurst via Uber as it would if you lived at Queen and Carlaw (Leslieville) - 10 minutes. Neither is in walking distance from King and Bathurst, you hop in a Uber and she is at your place in the same amount of time. I think people under estimate how big downtown Toronto is. I used to live in Leslieville and it would take me less time to cab to downtown (King and Bay) then it does for me now .... and I live downtown (Queen and Bathurst).

Anything from Dufferin (west) - to Carlaw (East) - to Dupont (north) to the Lake (south) you can loosely define as downtown. A girl who lives at Don Mills isn't going to know any better, to her you live downtown if you live in that box. Unless she lives close by and central as well would she balk at going to Harbord and Ossignton to smash but that is her problem.

Even if you are in walking distance, unless you are literally, a 5-7 minute walk away, always take a cab/Uber. You want to get her to your crib ASAP with no distractions. You start walking and next minute you know she wants pizza or you have to fend off a pack of thirsty dudes who all want to try and swoop. That $7.00 Uber is a small price to pay for convenience, one can't be cheap, pussy always has a cost. If you can't point to where you live, you live to far to walk.

In the morning, who cares how she gets home - show her where the bus stop is. I am only remorseful if she is new to the city or if she lives a bit farther out, aside from that, she can figure out her own way home. I don't even bother myself with that shit, I am not her father. How was she supposed to get home from the bar if none of this ONS stuff did not happen? You dudes actually pay for women to get home after you fuck them? I have never done this in my life (you would drop them off if you have a whip of course). I will literally go point to where the bus stop is. If I really like them I will go for Brunch with them but then walk them to the bus stop. They call it the 'walk of shame' for a reason.

I am just pitching alternatives. I don't think everybody's game plan is to live in a shitty overpriced condo made out of mud and glass where your elevators are busted half the time - with roommates as well. Logistics will be great, but lifestyle and cost wise it can take a hit in some situations. Some folks may need to drive to a job that is a bit farther out and a critical balance would need to be how quick they can get onto a highway in the mornings.

Guys, any idea what are the best clubs in Toronto rolling solo?

Quote: (06-02-2017 05:20 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2017 03:18 AM)DigitalNomad Wrote:  

Of course, you would want to be close to the action as you can. What I am getting at is not many can do it for various reasons.

If you live at Yonge Street and Wellesley it takes the same time to get to King and Bathurst via Uber as it would if you lived at Queen and Carlaw (Leslieville) - 10 minutes. Neither is in walking distance from King and Bathurst, you hop in a Uber and she is at your place in the same amount of time. I think people under estimate how big downtown Toronto is. I used to live in Leslieville and it would take me less time to cab to downtown (King and Bay) then it does for me now .... and I live downtown (Queen and Bathurst).

Anything from Dufferin (west) - to Carlaw (East) - to Dupont (north) to the Lake (south) you can loosely define as downtown. A girl who lives at Don Mills isn't going to know any better, to her you live downtown if you live in that box. Unless she lives close by and central as well would she balk at going to Harbord and Ossignton to smash but that is her problem.

Even if you are in walking distance, unless you are literally, a 5-7 minute walk away, always take a cab/Uber. You want to get her to your crib ASAP with no distractions. You start walking and next minute you know she wants pizza or you have to fend off a pack of thirsty dudes who all want to try and swoop. That $7.00 Uber is a small price to pay for convenience, one can't be cheap, pussy always has a cost. If you can't point to where you live, you live to far to walk.

In the morning, who cares how she gets home - show her where the bus stop is. I am only remorseful if she is new to the city or if she lives a bit farther out, aside from that, she can figure out her own way home. I don't even bother myself with that shit, I am not her father. How was she supposed to get home from the bar if none of this ONS stuff did not happen? You dudes actually pay for women to get home after you fuck them? I have never done this in my life (you would drop them off if you have a whip of course). I will literally go point to where the bus stop is. If I really like them I will go for Brunch with them but then walk them to the bus stop. They call it the 'walk of shame' for a reason.

I am just pitching alternatives. I don't think everybody's game plan is to live in a shitty overpriced condo made out of mud and glass where your elevators are busted half the time - with roommates as well. Logistics will be great, but lifestyle and cost wise it can take a hit in some situations. Some folks may need to drive to a job that is a bit farther out and a critical balance would need to be how quick they can get onto a highway in the mornings.

kosko, what are the bars/clubs in Toronto from which you've had the most one night stands? Just curious.

Quote: (05-23-2017 01:01 AM)Telly Bravo Wrote:  

@GymBro, I'd say 2 cats. A whopping 25 ons or regular bangs from there.

Sneaky Dees comes at a close second.

However, when I was a bouncer, there is no comparison.

TellyBravo, thanks for the feedback.

2 Cats is fun. I've been three times this year and had a one night stand from there with a 46 year old from out of town.

The issue is most of the women there are 35-40+. If that's your cup of tea and you've had 25 slays from there kudos to you.

However, I prefer younger, tight-bodied girls with non-leathery skin.

What are the bars/clubs from which you've had the most one night stands with younger girls, and on which nights?

@gymbro the easiest and best bet for what you are looking for is Thursday night at Gracie's or the Maddy or Friday at Tequila Jacks.