rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming supermarket and fast food cashier girls

How would you guys game and number close cashier girls working in supermarkets, fast food, Starbucks and other similar places?

You only have a few minutes to interact with them before they have to move on to the next customer.

Plus other customers and co-workers are always around.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-30-2011 04:10 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

How would you guys game and number close cashier girls working in supermarkets, fast food, Starbucks and other similar places?

You only have a few minutes to interact with them before they have to move on to the next customer.

There's a good thread on a similar topic already. Good knowledge dropped in that one.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-30-2011 04:17 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2011 04:10 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

There's a good thread on a similar topic already. Good knowledge dropped in that one.

Thanks!! I tried searching before I posted but didn't find anything close. Figured I'd ask.

Team Nachos

This one is also very pertinent:

Shop Girls - Department Store Game

Strong move from when I was a young up and coming G:

Wait till there is no one in line.

Grab a pack of Magnum condoms, roll up, slap them on the conveyor belt and say "What's up?"

Proceed as normal on The Number Crunch.

(I really should start using this one again, its been a while).

Quote: (08-30-2011 04:46 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Grab a pack of Magnum condoms, roll up, slap them on the conveyor belt and say "What's up?"

It would be funnier if you filled your basket with a 2 foot cucumber, condoms, rubber gloves, rope, vaseline, beer and a pack of gum.

Then follow up with, "Hey what are you doing later?" LOL

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-30-2011 04:22 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Shop Girls - Department Store Game

Steve Martin ran some tight old rich man game in that movie "Shopgirl".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RogJEHMjae8

Quote: (08-30-2011 04:52 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

It would be funnier if you filled your basket with a 2 foot cucumber, condoms, rubber gloves, rope, vaseline, beer and a pack of gum.

Then follow up with, "Hey what are you doing later?" LOL

Yeah, you can definitely "mix and match" on the move.

Playing up the "humor" tone on this one also works.

I think the only thing in the other threads about gaming supermarket cashiers was from the perspective of you being the cashier and the women being the customers.

I was looking for info on gaming women who are cashiers.

I guess the only tactic is to be bold, kick it to her and hold up the line til she gives you her number.

Hopefully she'll give it up to keep the line moving and avoid drawing attention to herself. LOL

Team Nachos

I'm only speculating here but I'd imagine to pull this off you'd have to be DAMN bold, and make a strong impression. You'll only have a limited time to make this work, but stand out, be assertive, and damn the torpedoes.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I always go in quick at the end of our transaction. She might get embarassed if you start holding the line up and people notice what you're up to.

"You forgot part of my order."
"What?"
"Your number"

Quote: (08-30-2011 08:06 PM)houston Wrote:  

"What?"
"Your number"

I laughed out loud at this--in a good way. That's old-school-player style.

[Image: pimp.gif]

Sometimes I like to "slow play" the cashier girls. Build a relationship over time. Whats the big rush to get her number? Especially, if timing or logistics are not good. I like to go in and get in her line when I know I'm looking my best. I might even wait for her line be empty so I can have more privacy. The first few times I do this I don't really try to Game her verbally. (unless she is chatty or flirty)

I just want to get in front of her and see how the vibe is, I don't force it. Then I get in her line once a week for the next 3-4 weeks. After a month or so, she should start to recognize you as a "regular customer". Little by little, I start to tease her and joke with her. If she responds well, I look for an opportunity to get her number. (Maybe on her break or by asking her for "help" with a product)

Quote: (08-30-2011 07:50 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'm only speculating here but I'd imagine to pull this off you'd have to be DAMN bold, and make a strong impression. You'll only have a limited time to make this work, but stand out, be assertive, and damn the torpedoes.
Shit, I'm a laid back guy and have always used my dry humor to help me get pussy. One of my weapons in this game is getting the girl to laugh at my jokes and turn her bad day into a good one. I usually try to crack a few jokes to the cashier . Ex. "don't look so excited to ring me up jennifer". This will either get her to give me a cold stare or say something along the lines of "I'm just ready to get out of here already. Its been a long day". Then just casually work from there.

Be careful with male co workers and fat cows hanging around. I've been hated on many times by both where they volunteer to finish ringing me up after they see what I'm doing.

Quote: (08-31-2011 12:28 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-30-2011 08:06 PM)houston Wrote:  

"What?"
"Your number"

I laughed out loud at this--in a good way. That's old-school-player style.

[Image: pimp.gif]

I laughed too but you have to remember young girls don't know all the old school tricks. That might actually work. LOL

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-31-2011 01:19 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Sometimes I like to "slow play" the cashier girls. Build a relationship over time. Whats the big rush to get her number? Especially, if timing or logistics are not good. I like to go in and get in her line when I know I'm looking my best. I might even wait for her line be empty so I can have more privacy. The first few times I do this I don't really try to Game her verbally. (unless she is chatty or flirty)

I just want to get in front of her and see how the vibe is, I don't force it. Then I get in her line once a week for the next 3-4 weeks. After a month or so, she should start to recognize you as a "regular customer". Little by little, I start to tease her and joke with her. If she responds well, I look for an opportunity to get her number. (Maybe on her break or by asking her for "help" with a product)

This sounds more along the lines of what I was thinking.

It's hard to number close with a such a tight little window.

Have you successfully pulled a number or a bang using this method?

Team Nachos

Wasn't that Danny Devito's move on It's Always Sunny? "So that way she knows you have a huge dong!"

Grocery store casheirs? Ok lets talk.
I shop daily for groceries and sometimes twice a day to get things for my work kitchen.
First goto every store in your area and scope the talent using the before school 8am till 2pm guideline so you don't waste game on 16 year olds.
Before 2pm the young girls will more likely be over 18.

Walk in the store and scan the bag girls and casheirs if no talent is present leave and goto the next store.
Shop and make sure you hit the deli and bakery and scan for talent. These are the easiest to fuck in the whole store.
Don't ask the deli girl to make you a sub and try to game her..sliced meat is the way to go. In the bakery inquire about a custom cake to spit game. They are proud of the cakes they make and love to rep them.

Cashiers: Start vulturing the hottest or the one that looks the most dtfs register and try to hit the line when nobody is behind you. Swoop in and start talking. I use this sometimes:

El: Guess
Her: Guess what?
El:How much
Her:What?
El:I say 42 dollars and 87 cents
Her:Hmm let me see

Take it from there...

Quote: (08-31-2011 09:58 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Shop and make sure you hit the deli and bakery and scan for talent. These are the easiest to fuck in the whole store.

Don't ask the deli girl to make you a sub and try to game her..sliced meat is the way to go.

Why are the deli girls so easy to fuck? Cause they handle meat all day? You crack me up el mechanico!! LOL

Team Nachos

Maybe Parlay..I have banged dozens of them and got a number from one at the store last night when my kid asked for pislomy or could just be the love of meat.

Quote: (08-31-2011 09:05 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Wasn't that Danny Devito's move on It's Always Sunny? "So that way she knows you have a huge dong!"

Not sure.

Never seen it.

If it was it wouldn't be the first time Hollywood has bitten my style.

You've got some good ideas el mechanico. I like the idea of having her guess how much the total will be.

If you buy the same 3 things everyday for lunch or whatever you'll know the price beforehand.

Good for a laugh and getting her attention. I'm gonna try that one.

I might even start carrying a calculator and figure it out before I check out. LOL

Team Nachos

Does anybody know if this subject will be in Day Bang? I would think it would be.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-31-2011 08:04 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-31-2011 01:19 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

This sounds more along the lines of what I was thinking.

It's hard to number close with a such a tight little window.

Have you successfully pulled a number or a bang using this method?

Parlay44,

Sometimes you can number-close a cashier, but the timing has to be perfect. It never hurts to be aggressive and just smile, chat/flirt, and tell her you want her number. I like it when the line is empty and I walk right up and we start talking. If I get her smiling and giggling, I will probably say..."should we grab a drink sometime" or "do you have an email or something" or something that sounds spontaneous.

If thats not possible then obviously your going to have to get back in her line. Like I said, I don't like to force it. I don't mind getting in her line 4 or 5 times in a month if I think I am making progress. But, After 4 or 5 times, you gotta pull the trigger. Don't linger. Set up a date with her or move on.

One summer I banged the owners niece at a Sandwich shop. After a few visits, she asked me for my #. Thats why you gotta be looking good and talking smoothly when you make your purchase.

Quote: (08-31-2011 09:58 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Grocery store casheirs? Ok lets talk.
I shop daily for groceries and sometimes twice a day to get things for my work kitchen.
First goto every store in your area and scope the talent using the before school 8am till 2pm guideline so you don't waste game on 16 year olds.
Before 2pm the young girls will more likely be over 18.

Walk in the store and scan the bag girls and casheirs if no talent is present leave and goto the next store.
Don't ask the deli girl to make you a sub and try to game her..sliced meat is the way to go. In the bakery inquire about a custom cake to spit game. They are proud of the cakes they make and love to rep them.

Cashiers: Start vulturing the hottest or the one that looks the most dtfs register and try to hit the line when nobody is behind you. Swoop in and start talking. I use this sometimes:

El: Guess
Her: Guess what?
El:How much
Her:What?
El:I say 42 dollars and 87 cents
Her:Hmm let me see

Take it from there...

I've been running this routine for years, and it works. I buy interesting ingredients and dress well in the store. This get a response like:

"Wow, something looks good for dinner"
------or--------
"Whatcha making?"

Me: Paella, a popular dish I learned to make in Spain.
Her: Oh, you've been to Spain?
Me: Si, Senorita.

Then go on with an exotic story. Always pay w/ your card, and when signing the receipt, add your number below. Then say, "call me when your hungry".

@Giovonny- Low and slow works well also. Especially for guys still learning game. I use it sometimes.

Here's the deal. Cashiers usually hate their jobs, because of the monotony. YOU be the force that breaks it. My number 1 tried and true opener:

Her: Hello, how are you?
Me: OUTSTANDING (say it like you mean it)

That's next level shit.