rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A brief treatise on the women of Southeast Asia and the Austronesian islands

Wrote the below about my travels in 2015:

Cambodia

They say that the ambition of men is a mirror of the desirability their tribeswomen- this is certainly true in the case of Cambodia (and the British, who did their best for centuries to get the fuck out of their country).
There’s a reason Survayaman II of the mighty Khmer empire dedicated his life to raising armies, pillaging neighbouring Thailand and building epic temples- yes, the petite- yet-big-titted chocolate brown goddesses depicted on the temple murals are real- and they’re walking around modern-day Cambodia.

While they’re no longer strangling snakes or contorting their bodies in an unladylike fashion as depicted on the murals, they look just as gorgeous working in the rice fields, soliciting tourist dollars or breastfeeding their babies in public.

Vietnam

Hard-working and low-maintenance, warmer than the East Asian robot-girls and infinitely more feminine and refined than the bulk of western women, these girls are worth fighting for.
It’s easy to see why Vietnamese men are willing to crawl through tunnels, make shit-and-stick traps, train kids to point automatic weapons and generally endure a thorough shafting in times of war: so that no-one but them shaft their womenfolk.

Whether it is Chinese, French or American cocks trying to invade their country, the Vietnamese message is clear: no-one but us fucks our women. That is unless, of course, you pay the appropriate fee- in which case we will happily chaperone you around, point you to the best ones and make jokes and drink rice wine with you afterwards.

Papua new-guinea

With the white man only reaching the highlands of Papua- New Guinea for the first time in 1937, the women of this country represent the perfect opportunity for the discerning traveller to witness the closest thing to “wild women” that they would otherwise be presented with.

Sporting smiles with teeth stained red from beetle-nut chewing, sideburns that would make the most hardened ghetto gangster look effeminate by comparison and biceps fit for smashing skulls with coconuts, these women lack some of the traditional qualities associated with attractive women.

But whose tradition are we judging by? Descended from spear-wielding, mask wearing volcano worshippers, these women are not to be trifled with. Remembering that the culinary art of cooking human flesh is still well within living memory for these ghetto-amazons, the reader is perhaps wise to reserve judgement.

Aboriginal Australians

Any visitor to one of the beautiful parks of the Northern territory in Australia will often find themselves accosted by the alluring catcalls “hey motherfucker, you got twodolla or a shmoke fer me?”
Who are these rough around the edges yet charming girls you may ask? They are Australian aboriginal girls. These girls or “Abbo’s” as they are more commonly known, are all about fun. You can see them having fun in the park or on the street corners all day long, every day. Be it hanging out with their girlfriends drinking, getting in fights or just sitting around trash talking at the menfolk, is it any wonder that such everyday nuances such as urinating in appropriate places or preventing their children from sniffing petrol takes a backseat to their fun-filled activities?

As fun and charming as they sound, the reader should be provided with a balanced account. Those opting for petite girls will have a difficult time appreciating the facial features of Aboriginal girls, which can, under bad light and if not properly assessed, be mistaken for that of a male gorilla. There are even those detractors that would go as far as to suggest that aboriginal girls are at the bottom rung of the human mating game, but again this is an unbalanced viewpoint; it is erroneous to assume that this is the particular ladder that they are attempting to ascend.

I feel so guilty for laughing but this is a hilarious post.

Welcome to the forum.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Yup made me laugh too, thanks for this post!

Quote: (05-20-2017 08:17 AM)pirate Wrote:  

Aboriginal Australians

As fun and charming as they sound, the reader should be provided with a balanced account. Those opting for petite girls will have a difficult time appreciating the facial features of Aboriginal girls, which can, under bad light and if not properly assessed, be mistaken for that of a male gorilla. There are even those detractors that would go as far as to suggest that aboriginal girls are at the bottom rung of the human mating game, but again this is an unbalanced viewpoint; it is erroneous to assume that this is the particular ladder that they are attempting to ascend.

An old mate of mine swears that the best fuck he ever got was from an abbo woman. He had to buy her a new pair of shoes to seal the deal.

He said the way she moved, bucked and gyrated was the most pleasurable experience and most active participation he had ever encountered during a sexual session.

Until he realised she was just putting on her new shoes mid root.

OP - did you write this yourself?

Has anyone ever met an attractive full-blooded aborigine? I am genuinely curious.

Quote: (05-22-2017 12:36 AM)Agastya Wrote:  

Has anyone ever met an attractive full-blooded aborigine? I am genuinely curious.

I haven't, but I recall from some of my google image searches that some of those aboriginal chicks have nice tits that they don't mind showing the world. This makes me want to renew my National Geographic subscription. I notice there are a lot of white girls who get labeled as Australian aborigines; perhaps they have about as much native blood as Elizabeth Warren.

Quote: (05-21-2017 10:40 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

OP - did you write this yourself?

Yes

Been a lurker since 2013, I thought I'd share some of my writing when I finally joined.

Christine Anu, back in her day.

[Image: 475full-christine-anu.jpg]

You're a good writer but I learned nothing from your post. did you actually visit these places and Fuck the girls?

Can you actually tell us a specific story about the girl(s) you fucked in PNG?

This is a hilarious post.

I find it bizarre that you grouped together Vietnamese girls and Aboriginal girls in one post.

Quote: (05-22-2017 02:50 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

You're a good writer but I learned nothing from your post. did you actually visit these places and Fuck the girls?

Can you actually tell us a specific story about the girl(s) you fucked in PNG?

^ I'd like to know this as well.

PNG is a lawless war zone.

I have a friend who went over to PNG for work, and from the stories he told me, I'd think you'd have to be crazy to try to game girls there.

Met, no,
But Maminydjama Maymuru is a full-blooded model
[Image: magnolia-miss-world-two-NEWS-large_trans...2jJnT8.jpg]
[Image: Miss+World+Australia+2016+National+Final...N7yd9x.jpg]

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Wrote it purely for my own amusement.

The only girls I banged was a Kiwi in Australia and an Englishwoman in Vietnam.

No, I did not bang or even attempt to game PNG women-
I would rather use a cheese grater to shave off bits of my uncircumcised penis and use it as a substitute for a parmesan cheese topic on a pizza than have sex with a PNG woman.

Did i mention many of them have long, thick sideburns? How would you feel about getting a blowjob from a woman whose mother/grandmother very possibly ate human flesh as delicacy?

Here's another interesting tidbit about PNG: they do not follow the trend in opinions on homosexuality that other third world countries do.
One of my clients, a Scotsman who'd been working there for 30+ years, summed it up nicely : In PNG, men pick women purely for reproduction, when they're looking for fun, they go for boys.

What was also interesting is hanging out at the yacht club. Here you can see Aussie epxat men in their 50's commanding salaries of easily $10k AUD. They sit there and "romance" these "women" with dinner/lunch dates....unfuckingbelievable.

I'm reminded of this post which I read some time ago : http://swooptheworld.com/a-paradise-for-...uest-post/

I remember thinking some of them don't look too bad. I think there's potential and a few cute-ish ones but there seems to be way too much ugliness in the gene pool. Maybe if they bred with a more beautiful race that would improve the overall level by a notch or two.

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Quote: (05-22-2017 06:10 PM)Vladimir Poontang Wrote:  

I'm reminded of this post which I read some time ago : http://swooptheworld.com/a-paradise-for-...uest-post/

I remember thinking some of them don't look too bad. I think there's potential and a few cute-ish ones but there seems to be way too much ugliness in the gene pool. Maybe if they bred with a more beautiful race that would improve the overall level by a notch or two.

The ones on the South coast have been mingling with chinese traders for centuries. They look much, much better and more feminine.
It's the highlanders you want to avoid.

The first white explorer reached the Highlands in 1937, where he sired a child upon that first visit. The child of that child became the ambassador to the US, still horrendously ugly- it takes a while.

Cambodia women...attractive?

Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but the only good-looking ones I saw my entire time there were at Norodom Barber in PP. I guess they're all hiding in girlie bars because I didn't see a single looker on the streets of PP, Siem Reap, or Kep.

Quote: (05-24-2017 01:15 AM)Super_Fire Wrote:  

Cambodia women...attractive?

Maybe I didn't look hard enough, but the only good-looking ones I saw my entire time there were at Norodom Barber in PP. I guess they're all hiding in girlie bars because I didn't see a single looker on the streets of PP, Siem Reap, or Kep.

Are you sure about the hookers? They have a rape culture over there- the hookers literally walk up to you and grab your balls.

And let me guess, no feminists to protest about this rape culture?