rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

App called "Feeld"

App called "Feeld"

Hi guys,

Does anyone know or used this App called Feeld? (I searched in the Forum but found nothing related to this). Apparently, it's a app like tinder but straight to the point where you can specify your kinks and fetiches(sex).
Normally, this kinda of apps are like sausage fests but where I live it does seem to have potential specially for 3somes
I'm just wondering if anyone here has got any action from Feeld, but I imagine any girls there are either under 3s or degenerates

Cheers

App called "Feeld"

Quote:morales Wrote:

(I searched in the Forum but found nothing related to this)

How did I find this then?

Feeld (previously called 3nder)
"3nder", Tinder For Threesomes, Gets 500K Investment
The forum predicted it wouldn't work.

App called "Feeld"

I tried it once. No dice.

Fetlife is better for threesomes.

App called "Feeld"

Quote: (05-19-2017 10:50 AM)Steelex Wrote:  

I tried it once. No dice.

Fetlife is better for threesomes.

No matches? Location?

App called "Feeld"

Very few matches.

Atlanta.

App called "Feeld"

Anyone know if it's worth upgrading to the 'majestic' service for a month?

App called "Feeld"

I actually got a match here, i've been talking to her, she's 26 and a 7. I tought she was a catfish at first, but she just seems to be a nympho, we'll see where it leads. I'll proceed with caution

App called "Feeld"

Quote: (05-21-2017 03:55 PM)morales Wrote:  

I actually got a match here, i've been talking to her, she's 26 and a 7. I tought she was a catfish at first, but she just seems to be a nympho, we'll see where it leads. I'll proceed with caution

I'm seeing good prospects in NYC. How long have you had the app and what's been your swiping strategy?

App called "Feeld"

Quote: (05-21-2017 04:30 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

I'm seeing good prospects in NYC. How long have you had the app and what's been your swiping strategy?

I'm in Lisbon atm. I've had it for like 3 weeks now, never played much attention to it due to the fact that I considered another useless app. And I'd just open it like 3x a week because there wasn't much people there. In 5min of swiping I'd run out of options like tinder in the old days. In Portugal there was only a bunch of people and majority are foreigns. However you can set the distance to far away and it would get people from Spain mainly Madrid. So this week I used it more and actually matched with some couples from Spain that were up for it but the distance was too much for us. Until I matched with this cutie, we'll meet at lunch time this week. I'll set a place close to these fuck motels in the city centre, I'll try to escalate sexual tension so that she can't resist. All women like some sex escapade from work during lunch time

App called "Feeld"

Quote: (05-21-2017 06:13 PM)morales Wrote:  

Quote: (05-21-2017 04:30 PM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

I'm in Lisbon atm. I've had it for like 3 weeks now, never played much attention to it due to the fact that I considered another useless app. And I'd just open it like 3x a week because there wasn't much people there. In 5min of swiping I'd run out of options like tinder in the old days. In Portugal there was only a bunch of people and majority are foreigns. However you can set the distance to far away and it would get people from Spain mainly Madrid. So this week I used it more and actually matched with some couples from Spain that were up for it but the distance was too much for us. Until I matched with this cutie, we'll meet at lunch time this week. I'll set a place close to these fuck motels in the city centre, I'll try to escalate sexual tension so that she can't resist. All women like some sex escapade from work during lunch time

App has been shitty for me in NYC. I'm probably missing something in terms of profile construction or swiping strategy.

App called "Feeld"

I've had maybe 3 matches total and all 3 seemed to have un-matched me immediately afterwards. This app must be dead in less populated areas.

App called "Feeld"

This is a dead app and I live in a major city. Ran out of people easily. Not enough traction at the moment at least.

App called "Feeld"

It's shit in the UK.
I live just outside London and I never run out of people but I suspect most are fake profiles because I've had 2 matches in 3 months.

I get 5-10 a day on tinder.

One was a pole dance instructor, great body, good sex but average face. One and done.

The other last week I've moved over to a messaging app called Kik, we'll see what happens.

App called "Feeld"

It's shit in the UK.
I live just outside London and I never run out of people but I suspect most are fake profiles because I've had 2 matches in 3 months.

One was a pole dance instructor, great body, good sex but average face. One and done.

The other last week I've moved over to a messaging app called Kik, we'll see what happens.

App called "Feeld"

Quote: (06-27-2017 03:01 PM)MediumRare Wrote:  

It's shit in the UK.

Finding it to be an anomaly. I'm in NYC and do fairly well online.

App called "Feeld"

Coming for a guy who does well online- this app is somethin'. Home to the most skittish and noncommittal women. They'll unmatch you at the drop of a hat (whether you go direct or indirect).

App called "Feeld"

Did anyone else's account get deleted after the latest update?

App called "Feeld"

Never even heard of this app but overtly sexual natured apps are a waste of time and money. The kind of women on these apps likely have some sort of bizarre mental issues. The ones that are cute have been through dozens of cocks. There is nothing wrong with the tacit implication of sex but when it becomes explicitly it creates a loser cesspool