rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

He drove us home and I stole his lay

I got invited to go out one night by a girl and her friends. The group included guys too. The girl who invited me out was the only one I actually knew so I brought my roommate with me. We arrived at her friend’s place for pre-drinks where I met all of her guy friends. They all seemed decently chill. No douche bags in this group. One of the guys I met had a thing with the girl who invited me but I did not know this. He seemed like a cool guy too. A little stupid, but nice enough.

The pre-drinks continued and we ended up going to a club. The guy who used bang the girl was DD. We arrived at the club and I didn’t have any cash so he actually ended up paying for me. The night went on and we all danced and did typical night club shit before we got ready to go home. Throughout the night I danced with the girl and we were getting pretty close as I assumed we would.

On the drive back she sat beside me in the backseat. This is when I started touching her upper thigh. She did not mind. The guy was driving. There were way too many people in the car so he dropped basically everyone off and we were last. We arrived at her apartment and I went with her and the guy seemed pretty off but I wasn’t sure why. I thanked him and told him to have a good night. She told me inside that he thought he was taking her home tonight but she didn’t want him because he was “boring” in bed and I lost it laughing. The rest is history and I left for work at about 7am

You don’t have to be aggressive to be the alpha. Sucks for him that he went home alone, but at least he’s a nice guy haha. Just wanted to share this story. Anyone have any similar stories they want to share?

Cheers, brothers

Sounds ideal. Boring guys usually are the DD.

Sounds like she set that up on purpose, your a pawn in a larger plot you ask me

He who dares wins - Del Boy

[Image: dear-diary.jpg]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-15-2017 05:11 PM)BrandonCodi Wrote:  

They all seemed decently chill. No douche bags in this group.

We arrived at the club and I didn’t have any cash so he actually ended up paying for me.

Remember, if you don't know who the douchebag in the group is, the douchebag is probably you.

I think the guy was more upset because you guys did not invited him to come over to watch you bang.

Poor guy...

... We arrived at her apartment and I went with her and the guy seemed pretty off but I wasn’t sure why. I thanked him and told him to have a good night. She told me inside that he thought he was taking her home tonight but she didn’t want him because he was “boring” in bed and I lost it laughing. The rest is history and I left for work at about 7am

So you played Jenga for an hour and then fell asleep on the couch with the weather channel on?

Traditionally on this forum the members actually add the part where they had sex. It might seem like a trivial thing but something seems a little odd about a story like yours that doesn't contain words in the vein of "when we got inside I bent her over the kitchen bench and slammed her from behind until she asked to go to the bedroom where we fucked for another hour or so." Especially after noting that she didn't like boring sex.

It's my experience that women recount bang stories in detail but leave out the actual fucking in order to preserve their sense of propriety, whereas men are more inclined to note what appendage entered which holes and with what degree of force, if only for the record.

Just a thought.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (05-16-2017 08:33 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

It's my experience that women recount bang stories in detail but leave out the actual fucking in order to preserve their sense of propriety, whereas men are more inclined to note what appendage entered which holes and with what degree of force, if only for the record.

Just a thought.

[Image: Jimmy-laughing.gif]

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (05-15-2017 08:37 PM)ElFlaco Wrote:  

They all seemed decently chill. No douche bags in this group.

We arrived at the club and I didn’t have any cash so he actually ended up paying for me.

Remember, if you don't know who the douchebag in the group is, the douchebag is probably you.

Seems like you only outbanged a guy who had less Game and Red Pill awareness than you.

If it was one of us guys, you would:

1. Not get invited for drinks unless you brought 2 girls along as collateral
2. Not get your ass driven across town

But nice enough move in our decrepit times. You sealed the deal by escalating on the sly in the car. If you had not done that, then it probably would not happen.

At least he got to bang her before you, so nice guys sometimes do fuck as well.