rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stacking the deck

Stacking the deck

Hey RVF!

Long time lurker, first time posting. I found RVF out of curiosity by searching about other nationalities women. I immediately was intrigued and fascinated by the wealth of knowledge and experience within one forum. I often times used some of the longer threads, (South Korea, Bang Japan, Vinny's Log) as a way to end the night, reading in bed as I lay awake.

I am here now, and can't wait to read more on the successes of men internationally.

I've read Bang, and am in the process of reading a dead bat in Paraquay. I've listened to most of the ROK podcasts (Great Stuff.)

The question I waited a few weeks to ask (due to the registration hold) is where I would get the most bang for my buck. I'm not talking monetary capital. I'm talking the unchangeable things, height, race, eyes, hair, etc.

I am a 5'7 White American Male. Height has never been something that bothered me. I've dated taller than myself before, and honestly never even realized it was a pretty big determining factor for some people. I am 100% confident with my height.

Weight & Build, I am roughly 180 with a very muscular frame. I spent time in the Marines, fell in love with the weights, and even spent time working at a gym in college. I'm not roided out, just defined. No 6pack, but a respectable average stomach sits under a chiseled chest. I have often times received random comments on my musculature in public. "You've been hitting the gym, You look good, You look strong," are all comments I've received from both sexes.

Face, etc. I consider myself somewhat above average above the neck. While I can't grow a full beard, I've found a worthwhile look maintaining stubble or a couple days of growth. I have greenish hazel eyes, which have been complimented on numerous times. I've received weird compliments from chicks on my eyebrows (No Management) and my eyelashes, as they are a bit longer than the average joes (apparently.) I have straight dark brown hair, which I usually keep short on the sides with a longer top. Hard Part. nothing too fancy.

style and misc. I have a full sleeve tattoo on my right arm. I don't have anything dopey like dragons or tribal. All of it is very unique and thoughtout. I have received numerous compliments from people, usually asking for me to lift up my shirt sleeve higher. Clothing wise, I like running the classics. A pair of khaki shorts and a solid color buttondown or polo. Additionally, I love wearing tailored suits. I am 28 years old, but still get carded regularly. Most associates who end up becoming friends usually thought I was 22-24.

the classic "celeb examples" I see guys ask for around here that I have received: Jake Gyllenhaal, once or twice.

Almost all of my success has come from night game, and text/messenger game. I feel like I have extraordinary success with text/messenger game, in the fact that 90% of my lays were orchestrated through text game. I.E. The work I put in when we weren't together, showed up when we were.

weird example
I was raised by a single parent, who would drop me off at summer camp every day as she had to work. When I was like 8-9, I had a huge crush on this black girl, and we always spent our time together. fast forward to when I'm 20, and out of the blue I decided to go hunting for her on social media. I had never been with a black chick. When I saw her profile picture I was like damn. Easy 8. I sent her a PM with a casual "hey! remember me from _____" Within a few line trades we exchanged numbers. Within 24 hours of texting, I had a date set up for my next leave block. I closed on the first night. It felt amazing.

My dream is to pull in South Korea, but from reading this forum I have come to terms that SK is a tall order. Based off of the information I have provided, where would I get more mileage based off of my situation?

Great to be here!

Stacking the deck

Really going into detail about your physical appearance eh? I've read countless threads that state appearance does not matter so much. I agree with this as I don't consider myself the best looking guy ever, although I am fairly confident. From this post alone I think you need to not focus on your appearance so much. I've never seen anything like this in the forum. I haven't been it for that long but this post just seems weird to me.

Congrats on banging your crush though

Welcome to the forum

Stacking the deck

Why does every newb always have to go into such detail about their physical appearance? We don't care bro.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

Stacking the deck

sorry, the wait had me anxious [Image: tard.gif]

what I meant was that I see tons of physical details mentioned in the various posts on this forum, height, weight, skin color, etc

Stacking the deck

Quote: (05-15-2017 04:24 PM)s6x Wrote:  

sorry, the wait had me anxious [Image: tard.gif]

what I meant was that I see tons of physical details mentioned in the various posts on this forum, height, weight, skin color, etc

Yeah maybe about the girls we're gaming...not about ourselves. Big difference. Anyway welcome aboard, reading the forum rules will give you a better chance of not getting banned. Cheers

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis