rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Photographed by bf/wk/orbiter?

Was out with a friend, he approached, got rejected, moved on and came back to me. All over within a minute. She seemed surprised, but relaxed, saw her laughing a bit as he joked.

We'd been sitting at an outdoor cafe. She had been standing waiting at the road nearby.

10 mins later her ride pulls up, and she gets in (presumably, I didn't notice). After a couple of minutes the driver (probably bf/orbiter) gets out the driver seat, takes a photo of us from a distance on his phone, and gets back in the car and drives away.

My friend noticed when we were being photographed. By the time we realised what was happening the car had left.

The photo they got was of a couple of guys eating. I'm not sure what they they can do with it. Why would they bother? Has anyone had that experience?

Probably the insecure boyfriend wanting to get a photo to put on facebook/twitter for 'these creeps approached my girl' instant gratification likes. Wouldn't be bothered by it.

Your buddy talked to her without asking for permission first?

He "proximity raped" her and is going into the offender database

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Evidence for the sexual assault charges.

....so theres no pre-emptive moves to be made? N9thing to do except wait?

No, don't worry, move on with your life.

He's saving you for his spank bank, and he needs the picture to remember you better by.

Serious? That's so fucking stupid. What a tool.

Yeah he was insecure. Maybe he wants to memorize your face so he can find you out one night and jump you with his buddies. If he's full retard.

RatInTheWoods made a fair point that he could try and use it for evidence of sexual assault charges, but this is nothing to worry about. The police would not be able to do anything about and probably laugh about how stupid that guy was to themselves later.

"Yeah these guys tried to talk to my girlfriend. Arrest them".

It's pretty funny how insecure some guys can be. The other night I was filming a YouTube video with my buddy and he was interviewing girls to ask them about Tinder. We ended up interviewing this one girl who had a boyfriend and he was very reluctant to let her be interviewed. Then during the interview he became really hostile. It was really stupid because we asked him beforehand if he wanted to be in the interview and he said no. We showed him we weren't a threat by doing this but he still got defensive. We ended the interview after about 2 minutes and the guy said that we were "pretty fucking weird" but he said it to himself under his breath like a bitch. There were 2 of us and 1 of him so he was just trying to act alpha in front of his gf. I told him we weren't weird and to have a good night then cheer up. He knew I was taunting him but he walked away. About 15 minutes later we saw him and his girlfriend arguing outside the club lmao. Tool.

Anyways cheers, brother

Quote: (05-15-2017 04:55 PM)BrandonCodi Wrote:  

Yeah he was insecure. Maybe he wants to memorize your face so he can find you out one night and jump you with his buddies. If he's full retard.

RatInTheWoods made a fair point that he could try and use it for evidence of sexual assault charges, but this is nothing to worry about. The police would not be able to do anything about and probably laugh about how stupid that guy was to themselves later.

It's pretty funny how insecure some guys can be. The other night I was filming a YouTube video with my buddy and he was interviewing girls to ask them about Tinder. We ended up interviewing this one girl who had a boyfriend and he was very reluctant to let her be interviewed. Then during the interview he became really hostile. It was really stupid because we asked him beforehand if he wanted to be in the interview and he said no. We showed him we weren't a threat by doing this but he still got defensive. We ended the interview after about 2 minutes and the guy said that we were "pretty fucking weird" but he said it to himself under his breath like a bitch. There were 2 of us and 1 of him so he was just trying to act alpha in front of his gf. I told him we weren't weird and to have a good night then cheer up. He knew I was taunting him but he walked away. About 15 minutes later we saw him and his girlfriend arguing outside the club lmao. Tool.

Anyways cheers, brother

Im with that guy. Random chodes asking to "interview" my girl out in public fall into the "pretty fucking weird" classification in my book with a " very likely to get punched in the fucking balls by 6'3", 240 lb angry Cuban" sub-category. And insecurity has nothing to do with it.

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Thanks for sharing BrandonCodi. Hope your video goes viral for all the right reasons.

Anyways cheers, brother

Nothing against you guys. Interviewing folks for youtube vids is whatever, but this butthurt dude failed from the jump. If I was out with my girl and a couple dudes walked up with a camera saying "hey can we ask you a few questions for our youtube video" I would treat it the same I would a homeless guy asking "for a few bucks to get a bus pass" - dismiss/ignore. "No we don't want to be in your video." Speak for her.

[/quote]

Nothing against you guys. Interviewing folks for youtube vids is whatever, but this butthurt dude failed from the jump. If I was out with my girl and a couple dudes walked up with a camera saying "hey can we ask you a few questions for our youtube video" I would treat it the same I would a homeless guy asking "for a few bucks to get a bus pass" - dismiss/ignore. "No we don't want to be in your video." Speak for her.
[/quote]

That is actually a reasonable reaction. I would respect that