rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

Thought I had a girl coming over this afternoon. I tell her my address and she finds out that it's a 30 minute drive from her house if she goes the speed limit of 60mph. I tell her if she goes 69 its only 20 minutes. She says "haha oh almighty"

At this point I was confident that she was still coming over. An hour and twenty minutes later i send her this text "you crashed [Image: sad.gif]"

She replies with "NOoOO! I was in the shower cuz my car broke down![Image: sad.gif]"

I laughed out loud. [Image: dodgy.gif]

What are some flaky responses that you guys come across

Quote: (08-29-2011 03:45 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

She replies with "NOoOO! I was in the shower cuz my car broke down![Image: sad.gif]"

That's a good reason to take a shower. LOL

Team Nachos

Just a whole slew of "I forgot it's my cousin's/sister's/brother's/uncle's/whoever's birthday/graduation/funeral/etc"

Go balls deep

My favorite one was "some shit went down".

Team Nachos

This one twice for me in the last 6 months. I meet a girl at the park or party with my kid with me..she has a kid also and we exchange numbers.
When it come to the wire both have flaked using this same excuse: My Son/Daughter is used to getting all the attention and he/she would feel threatened by your daughter.

"What? What the fuck is that? What kind of piece of fucking trash am I dealing with here? Who the? Where the fuck did you come from? Who the fuck raised you? Listen dude! I have no fucking idea whatever the fuck happened to you in your life but I'm glad that this happened this way so we didn't waste our time with a skank of your caliber!!"
^ My response both times more or less.

"My mom died"

I'm pretty sure she was lying, but I sent off a "i'm sorry to hear that" text and never contacted her again.

"my cat got scratched in the eye by my roommate's cat and I had to take him to the hospital"
This was my first experience with North American bullshyt so it took me a few moments to process such drivel.

It's the worse most bait line I ever heard in my life though.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

"se me complica" literally it means "it got complicated for me" but it means "something came up, I can't make it"

Quote: (08-29-2011 04:48 PM)Riker Wrote:  

"se me complica" literally it means "it got complicated for me" but it means "something came up, I can't make it"

Yeah I like...

Me: Let's hang out this week/weekend.

Her: I don't know what I'm doing yet.

Team Nachos

I had a date with this bitch I went to college with and worked with on a bunch of projects/field studies with. Back in my beta days I would have given both my nuts to bang her. Hell, she's so hot I still might.

Here is what she put me through over the course of a few weeks:

Quote:Quote:

nooooooo of course I am not going to be here when you are free...i have to go to a wedding in pa this weekend...next weekend??????? or next week sometime?

No response for 12 days.

oh sorry i had to go out of town, reschedule?

i don't ignore your texts!! my phone has been on the fritz, lets do lunch on july 11th...be there

She was a no show, but I wasn't dumb enough to go either without hearing from her.

sorry sorry i have been sick, i think i have the flu...i basically wanna die

I called her on the BS.

the fever has me knocked out most of the day, again sorry for being sick

Called her out again, then we both stopped talking to each other. She randomly added me on linkedin much later. Tried to hit her up a few months ago but no response, so I tossed any idea of us ever getting together in the trash.

Of course I would have handled it differently today, but this was the kind of shit I was putting up with back then.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

(last year, July 11th, right before we're scheduled to meet, this girl texted me asking to call her back)

girl: Are you already there?
me: Yeah I'm almost there.
girl: Uh, I can't make it because the match is on
me: What match?
girl: You know, the world cup. South Africa is playing Mexico and all my friends are here and...(this was an Indian chick)
me: Why'd you make plans with me then
girl: I didn't know...<more bullshit>
me: Alright whatever.
girl: Are you still going? I feel bad.
me: Of course I'm going. Don't worry about me.

(I just re-read my texts to her and cringed!)

That's crazy that we had a girl flake on the exact same date last year.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

me: what are your plans for tomorrow?

her (after 4 days): sorry i haven't been too responsive. i'm busy all week.

turns out this girl is a player too.

Quote: (08-29-2011 05:51 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

That's crazy that we had a girl flake on the exact same date last year.

Haha, that's awesome!

That was also the day I learnt that calling a girl out on her crap doesn't help at all.

A girl called me after she got out of class. Was going to drive home to change before coming over. I get a call 10 minutes later, she's at home, but her car's no longer working, but is in a rush telling this to me then all of a sudden "has to run." I delete the number and never hear from her again.

Women are supposedly the more empathetic sex, but what this proves is that if a woman doesn't value you, she couldn't care less about how you feel.

There is no sense of decency, dignity, guilt, remorse, honor in keeping one's word or consideration for the guy's feelings.

Women are all about THEIR mood and how THEY feel at a particular moment. Screw how you feel about being flaked on.

Also, I attribute the popularity of texting to the increase in flaking. Before texting, the prospect of picking up the phone and being lambasted by the guy on the other line likely deterred a lot of girls from flaking at the last minute. The anonymity of texting gives girls an easy out and guys are pretty helpless to respond.

Sadly, I don't see any way to counter flaking short of societal-wide shaming (like how guys hold each other to keeping their word, and any guy who backs out is seen as a lesser man). But this won't happen until men here "man up" and start holding women accountable for their behaviour

"My hectic schedule"

any mention of 'busy" or number of things she has to do means you're dead I think.

The hard part for me is facing it's straight up lies, she just doesn't find you as interesting as bad boy Roosh or whoever, and ceasing contact.

Quote: (08-29-2011 04:21 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

"My mom died"

I'm pretty sure she was lying, but I sent off a "i'm sorry to hear that" text and never contacted her again.

Quote: (08-29-2011 07:39 PM)Mace Wrote:  

Also, I attribute the popularity of texting to the increase in flaking. Before texting, the prospect of picking up the phone and being lambasted by the guy on the other line likely deterred a lot of girls from flaking at the last minute. The anonymity of texting gives girls an easy out and guys are pretty helpless to respond.

Sadly, I don't see any way to counter flaking short of societal-wide shaming (like how guys hold each other to keeping their word, and any guy who backs out is seen as a lesser man). But this won't happen until men here "man up" and start holding women accountable for their behaviour

After she flaked I picked up the phone and did what roosh, mixx, g, have been saying all along. I called this girl and she answered on the first ring. The call was a bit awkward for both of us but in the end she said so 12 clock wednesday, ok alright ill be there. Then said see you soon! At the end.

I plan on calling her again on wednesday and talking to her to get verification. It looks like calling is a way to cut the bull shit and to find out where you stand quickly.

Ya the best strategy is to call right away as soon as she sends thar flake text.
The lizard is forced answer as it would be socially awkward for her to not pick up - she knows you know she's holding her phone.

Call, find out what's up, chastise her a bit, hold her accountable and it will make her think twice about flaking next time. Most guys never do this.

BTW the most common flake excuse I'm used to is "I'm sick/headache/exhausted/long day/came down with something." Lizards always be sick...

Quote: (08-29-2011 07:53 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2011 04:21 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

"My mom died"

Quote: (08-29-2011 07:39 PM)Mace Wrote:  

After she flaked I picked up the phone and did what roosh, mixx, g, have been saying all along. I called this girl and she answered on the first ring. The call was a bit awkward for both of us but in the end she said so 12 clock wednesday, ok alright ill be there. Then said see you soon! At the end.

I plan on calling her again on wednesday and talking to her to get verification. It looks like calling is a way to cut the bull shit and to find out where you stand quickly.

I was with a girl in the back seat of my car for a few hours one night. Saw her again after the weekend and she acts like she's never met me in her life. I tried calling her a few times rather than arranging stuff by text and she never answered the phone, but proceeds to text me not too long after a phone call with the excuses.

I tried to meetup with a 16-yr old Brazilian girl this summer. She was so hot, I got a boner just from talking to her.

15-min before we meet, I get :

"i cant"

That was it. Nothing else. I responded "What's going on?"

"dun no"

16 is a tough age.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The lamest one's I can remember? Let's see...

"I have some spanish homework."

"I'm with my friends."

"I'm gonna go to sleep."

"I have a lot of homework-sorry, see you soon."

Those are from a couple years back(pre-Red Pill).

I made these flakes a reality by rewarding bad behavior and continuously pursuing women who were not worth that effort, all while also supplicating and presenting a needy frame.

Being a clueless simp is hard.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Usually it involves her being ambiguously "busy". It's true that if you see that word, you're dead to her. Delete her number if she doesn't offer an immediate reschedule.

The worst flake I ever got was a girl I scheduled a trip to see. I was scheduling a long train ride to NYC to see an old friend and decided to try to squeeze in a meetup with a girl on the way. We agreed to meet at a specified time in order to maintain my schedule. I had my bags packed the next morning and on the way out the door I figured I might as well give her a call to make sure we were still good to meet.

She told me that a friend had come over the night before and they were drinking hard. She was too hungover to meet. Went something like this:

"Let's meet a little later?"
No, I have a schedule to keep.
"Please? I really wanna meet."
No.
She explodes and acts like I'm being unreasonable.

I hung up the phone and never talked to her again. She was kinda chubby anyway.

My tolerance to flakiness is at all all-time low. I think I'll be writing about it soon.

Quote: (08-30-2011 12:09 AM)CupCake Wrote:  

My tolerance to flakiness is at all all-time low. I think I'll be writing about it soon.

Please do.

Back in April / May I was going through this down period where I just hooked up with crazy psycho bitches, one after the other. The flaking was unberable, but I still kept at it... because they were hot.

It is awful, awful, awful the power a hot girl can have on you.

It was traumatizing that I blocked out from my memory most of the bad experience I got with those girls. But I remember one of the first flakes one of them gave me.

We were to go out a Wed night, we had agreed on this almost a week prior. Two hours before we were to meet, I decided, just for safety, to text her to see if it was still on. She answers saying that she "had to take her mother to the hospital". Later I learned that she knew of that appointment to the hospital even prior to setting the date with me... and she just let me know 'by accident' hours before the actual date.

...But she was so cute that I kept pushing for it... and I dragged that shit for months... with more than one girl...

arrgghhh flaking. It makes me want to go homicidal