rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Teens break into wheelchair-bound 98-year old woman's house, dump maple syrup on her

Teens break into wheelchair-bound 98-year old woman's house, dump maple syrup on her

http://m.torontosun.com/2017/05/09/wheel...arrie-home
Quote:Quote:

A 98-year-old woman told a judge of the horror and degradation she felt as she lie in her bed pretending to sleep while two teens poured maple syrup all over her and ransacked her home in the middle of the night.

Sitting in a wheelchair at the front of the court Tuesday, wearing a mauve shawl, matching mauve slippers, pink lipstick and gold earrings, Jean Knox, the traumatized grey-haired lady, listened as her son read aloud her victim impact statement.

The teens, aged 16 and 17, who can not be identified under the Youth Criminal Justice Act, where charged with break and enter, assault and mischief after they broke into her home through a window after a boozy night out Dec. 29, 2016.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

If it were up to me, they'd get punished to the fullest extent of the law. It's more than likely, though, that they'd get a slap on the wrist and be out on parole after a couple of weeks.

,,Я видел, куда падает солнце!
Оно уходит сквозь постель,
В глубокую щель!"
-Андрей Середа, ,,Улица чужих лиц", 1989 г.

Pour maple syrup over the teens, with the minor addition to tying them down over an ant nest.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

10 lashes with a whip. Then bitch slap their horrible parents.

Despicable

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Maple syrup WTF? This is a very Canadian crime story, poor old lady.

I was really angered by the last one, but now I'm just feeling confused...

Maple Syrup?

Well, I'm sure the offenders are at least really sorry that they got caught.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Maple Syrup dumping ?

Is that like a Canadian drive by ?

I feel really bad for her, but at the same time, I feel like there's something to this story that we're missing.

Did she hire people to chop down their favorite maple tree, and this is their way of getting revenge? Was she calling the cops to report that they were playing hockey too loudly?

She was waffling on too much

Go about a minute into the clip. But seriously, fuck those teen hoodlums.