rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Fluke Lay

The Fluke Lay

So I was out at a bar one night and things were going rough. I was striking out left and right. The shitty thing about this night is that it actually started to mess with my head a little. I was getting to the point where I was starting to think lowly of myself because it seemed every girl I talked to was telling me to go fuck myself. Anyways after the depressing pussy bull shit, I decided to go home, defeated. I didn’t live too far away so I walked and when I got home I realized that the door was locked. What is abnormal about this is that us college boys NEVER locked our doors. This also happened to be the night where I told myself I wouldn’t bring my keys out with me in case I lost them. Definitely some irony here.

I ended up having to call my roommate who was on campus at his girlfriend’s place. He didn’t even go out that night so it was a miracle he answered. I then walked over to campus to get the key and as I started to walk back I saw a super cute girl walking home alone from the pub who I barely knew. I said “fuck it” to myself and tried one more time before going home. I had tried for her friend last year so we bonded over that and I offered to walk her home. When we got to her building I went in for a kiss and she was down. It was slightly awkward because she was actually taller than me and I had to put my ego on the back burner for that. I ended up staying the night and banging. I left in the morning and felt amazing about myself.

It was just a great experience because I felt like shit at the end of the night and then at the last minute I still managed to close a lay. The reason I was there was so I could get my key to go home and I didn’t even end up needing it. The key was the whole reason I was there! I just wanted to share this story and hear some others if anyone has any they want to share.

Cheers

The Fluke Lay

Good motivational post! Always go for "just one more approach" , you NEVER know what might happen... the next approach could be your wife!

The Fluke Lay

We all had those night when nothing good happened. Good thing you bounced back.

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

The Fluke Lay

You're like a big puncher in a heavyweight fight, it's never over till the final bell!

The Fluke Lay

Quote: (05-12-2017 11:37 AM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

You're like a big puncher in a heavyweight fight, it's never over till the final bell!

Actual footage of OP on the night this story takes place: