rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Someone explain this hb8 girl's texts

Ideas gents?

Birthday cat.jpg

Quote: (05-09-2017 01:46 AM)slothpiece Wrote:  

Birthday cat.jpg

after a few days of silence?

Abundance bro. At first you don't succeed, find other fish.

Quote: (05-09-2017 01:53 AM)slothpiece Wrote:  

So you're she is just using me for validation and its not worth pursing?

Quote: (05-09-2017 01:54 AM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

I think you got a lead here. Restart this weekend with cocky/funny comment and suggest new date.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Quote: (05-09-2017 02:17 AM)lowside Wrote:  

Quote: (05-09-2017 01:54 AM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

I think you got a lead here. Restart this weekend with cocky/funny comment and suggest new date.

will update this post when my dick goes inside her mouth and pussy.

My advice: Stop making plans more than an hour or two in advance and invite her to join you to do something you're already going to do regardless if she joins or not. And if she doesn't join you, still go do what you were going to do anyway. I never do dates. I never make plans more than a few hours in advance. I never experience flaking.

I'm assuming you had a quick chat before you number closed her, and now you barely sent two texts before moving for the date.

She barely knows you.

She has no reason to agree as she is just not invested in you right now.

That being said, she seems to like you as she initiated the text conversation.

My advice ? Fall back, you coming across as a bit too thirsty for a date right now.

Get to know her a bit more.

If your any good at it, call her and have a chat for about 10-15 mins ; make her laugh a couple times and ask her out again on the phone.

That ought to do it.

Call a young girl met in a gym talk to 10 to 15m.

Bro are you serious?

I am a noob in game myself, but based on you opening two threads about this one chick and your responses here: get her of that pedestal. Next.

One thing I've learned over the past year or two is not to be too quick on the trigger. Don't be in such a rush to ask them out. Build rapport - even if it's just over text - for a few days, even a week or two. If you have abundance then you're busy dating/gaming other girls in the meantime. Give her a call (if she's not adverse to that, as many of them are). It's all about subtly demonstrating higher value and making her wonder why you're not asking her out yet.

Of course there are downsides to this approach, like the danger you become an orbiter, but the technique has worked for me in the past, and the fact she initiated the text shows a certain level of interest on her part.

Go to 27th st in btw 6th and 7th ave with some flowers and chocolates
[Image: attachment.jpg36631]   

Fucking troll

First things thirst - there is a thread about texting, you should've posted there. I wish there were timestamps for each message, though. Also, you didn't provide us any relevant background at all. You won't get a good answer to your question, as a consequence.

But let's do some simple analysis of your text game.

Enumerated messages of the text exchange at the bottom of my post.

1. She starts a conversation, late in the evening, which is good. She's thinking of you. She's interested in you. She's proactive and asks you a question to keep it going. This is, from the limited information I have, either a Yes girl or almost a Yes girl. All good.

2. You acknowledged her question, good. The follow up question doesn't move you forward towards setting up a date. It's dull, it's no fun, logistical question (why on earth would you care, you're not planning to bang her in her gym?) and her giving an answer gives you nothing to work with. Much better would be to qualify her a bit: 'I like girls who care about their physique. +5 pts for you ;-)'

3. You got what you deserved - an appropriate question which gave you nothing to work with.

4. A major blunder. You don't segue smoothly, just passively put it out there expecting her to do the work. Unmanly. You don't lead. A bit needy. Whereas I don't mind setting up quick after a few short exchanges, depending on a girl, you're to abrupt here.

5. Still, she's keen. She doesn't put out a suggestion of her availability, so you should've been cautious about probing her logistics at that time.

6. You go too forward in this scenario and are too keen to, it start to feel desperate (remember, this girl, like most others, has texted in her lifetime with hundreds of men and can screen out thirsty men from a mile away). Better: 'when you free' or 'what's your schedule like for this week?'. If you really wanted to push forward, you shouldn't have specified precise time and location. Also 'night' might've been a bit too suggestive of sex. Evening would've been better but as I said, the best would've been: 'How's tomorrow for you?', if at all.

7. Still keen but her answer keeps you hanging in the air and puts you in her frame. If you keep waiting for her to answer, you're her bitch. If she at least told you when she'd text you back, you could work around it. Now you need to reframe immediately. For example:

'I'll be chilling at xyz tomorrow evening anyway, up hit me if you're down.' That's a weak reframe.

Ideally, you'd roll-off with something along the lines:

'Better another time. I'm free Sunday and Tuesday. Which works for you?'

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

Quote: (05-09-2017 08:38 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

First things thirst - there is a thread about texting, you should've posted there. I wish there were timestamps for each message, though. Also, you didn't provide us any relevant background at all. You won't get a good answer to your question, as a consequence.

But let's do some simple analysis of your text game.

Enumerated messages of the text exchange at the bottom of my post.

1. She starts a conversation, late in the evening, which is good. She's thinking of you. She's interested in you. She's proactive and asks you a question to keep it going. This is, from the limited information I have, either a Yes girl or almost a Yes girl. All good.

2. You acknowledged her question, good. The follow up question doesn't move you forward towards setting up a date. It's dull, it's no fun, logistical question (why on earth would you care, you're not planning to bang her in her gym?) and her giving an answer gives you nothing to work with. Much better would be to qualify her a bit: 'I like girls who care about their physique. +5 pts for you ;-)'

3. You got what you deserved - an appropriate question which gave you nothing to work with.

4. A major blunder. You don't segue smoothly, just passively put it out there expecting her to do the work. Unmanly. You don't lead. A bit needy. Whereas I don't mind setting up quick after a few short exchanges, depending on a girl, you're to abrupt here.

5. Still, she's keen. She doesn't put out a suggestion of her availability, so you should've been cautious about probing her logistics at that time.

6. You go too forward in this scenario and are too keen to, it start to feel desperate (remember, this girl, like most others, has texted in her lifetime with hundreds of men and can screen out thirsty men from a mile away). Better: 'when you free' or 'what's your schedule like for this week?'. If you really wanted to push forward, you shouldn't have specified precise time and location. Also 'night' might've been a bit too suggestive of sex. Evening would've been better but as I said, the best would've been: 'How's tomorrow for you?', if at all.

7. Still keen but her answer keeps you hanging in the air and puts you in her frame. If you keep waiting for her to answer, you're her bitch. If she at least told you when she'd text you back, you could work around it. Now you need to reframe immediately. For example:

'I'll be chilling at xyz tomorrow evening anyway, up hit me if you're down.' That's a weak reframe.

Ideally, you'd roll-off with something along the lines:

'Better another time. I'm free Sunday and Tuesday. Which works for you?'

amazing post buddy.

Will definitely take your advice.

Quote: (05-09-2017 06:00 AM)Baronxrus Wrote:  

Call a young girl met in a gym talk to 10 to 15m.

Bro are you serious?

Yes. Very much so.

Calling is a big part of my game, and I practised hard to get good at it.

Being confident and charming on the phone separates you from 99% of your competition.

It gets the girl invested in you, which in turn eliminates the current predicament you find yourself in.

Try it out.