rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Perfect situation in the gym

I wake up about 4am and can not sleep so I decide that to hit the gym before the work. I'm at the gym at 6am. There is like 3 guys in the big gym. I sit on leg extension machine and start working out. After a while I notice a girl running on running machine -- directly in front of me. She is turning her back to me. I can see her swaying hips. She is beautiful. I start fantasizing and feel this worm pleasant feeling inside me. When I finish last set I think that something is not right. Gym is empty and there are multiple running machines but she is directly in front of me. I decide that it is just my fantasy.

I go to adjacent empty room to finish leg workout. After a minute she is in the same room. Idiot in my head says it is just coincidence. I finish workout and go to yet another room to work out my chest. 5 minute passes she is on adjacent machine. Now I''m sure. This is a signal. I want to go to her and start talking but there are 3 other guys in this room. I try to find something to say but I can't anything. I can not go direct because of the other guys. After 5 minutes she goes away. I feel like cockless idtiot. I really do not know how to open in the gym. I would go indirect but I'm gym newbie and I don't know to much about exercissing. How do you open and transition in such situations?

I don't open any women in the gym, I do my workout only, nothing more nothing less.

Also

Quote: (05-06-2017 04:39 AM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

There is like 3 guys in the big gym.

I start fantasizing and feel this worm pleasant feeling inside me.

[Image: Terry-Crews-WTF.gif]

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

It's hard to approach in a gym since you'll likely run into her alot there.

If you don't know much about exercising to use it as a first topic, maybe talk/ask about her gear Or when you see her on a machine maybe ask her when she'll finish, and while waiting talk about other shit Or make a joke about something in the gym Or be more direct and go for the kill... "I think you're cute, been working up the courage to come and talk to you (she'll laugh and like that). There's this awesome place that makes fruit juices with protein shakes that are delicious! Want to grab some later on" or change the second part with whatever you want to do.

I have never tested the above advice in a gym since I never approached in a gym but I'm just sharing my opinion.

Someone mentioned a while back a good indirect compliment opener is "what competition are you training for?" If she says something retarded like "what?" Just list like a fitness model competition? Marathon? Just getting ready for beach season... whatever.

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

Quote: (05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  
If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!
Quote:WestIndianArchie Wrote:
Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems

I start fantasizing and feel this worm pleasant feeling inside me.

[Image: worm-happy-cartoon-KrptAy-clipart.png]

I'm at the gym at 6am. There is like 3 guys in the big gym. I sit on leg extension machine and start working out. After a while I notice a girl running on running machine -- directly in front of me. [...]

When I finish last set I think that something is not right. Gym is empty and there are multiple running machines but she is directly in front of me. I decide that it is just my fantasy.

I go to adjacent empty room to finish leg workout. After a minute she is in the same room. [...]

I think you're either trolling or fantasising or an idiot [Image: banana.gif]

But I'll give you a benefit of a doubt. First thing to realise, you either fuck or you don't. Clearly, in this situation, you won't. You were afraid of being rejected, even though, however improbable the situation, you had a girl on a proverbial plate. And opening, just from the top of my hat:

'Hey, I don't think I've ever seen you before in here'.

'Hey, looks like you're a very morning person. Impressive.'

'You look like a very dedicated sportswoman. I like that.'

It's not that much what exactly you say, but how you say it - with confidence, good body language, eye-contact, and a smirk.

My Adventures in Game updates on the go: twits by Max Detrick

Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.

I don’t ever give up. I mean, I’d have to be dead or completely incapacitated.
-- Elon Musk

The gym is tough, but you had this one man. You blew it.

That's okay though. As long as you learn from your failures. There were 3 other guys in the gym and I bet they all wanted to talk to her too assuming she is as cute as you say, but she wanted you man! Fuck those other guys.

For next time, remember that it doesn't matter what you say. You say you struggled to think of something to say. If you knew her, what would you say? Be yourself. You don't have to put on an act or anything. Just be confident in what you do say and don't hold yourself so highly. Even if you did get rejected, it's not that bad. It's different with the gym because you may have to see her all the time, but even if it's awkward, it's not really that bad. I was rejected by a lot girls on campus at my university and still had to see them all the time. It is possible to salvage an interaction, but that takes more balls than going up in the first place in my opinion. I've approached many girls, but have only tried to salvage a few interactions. Anyways hope you find this somewhat useful. Better luck next time my man.

Hi, how's your workout going?

It's not rocket surgery.

And guys that opine that the gym is for working out, not for approaching, I would have to question their reluctance. I appreciate and respect that the focus is the workout, but c'mon, a fair amount of time is spent resting between sets so why not make the most of it I say.

Quote: (05-09-2017 08:11 AM)ksbms Wrote:  

I think you're either trolling or fantasising or an idiot [Image: banana.gif]

I'm not trolling or fantasising and I already said I feel like idiot because I did not approach. I do not want it to happen again that's why I reached for some advice. This forum is about advices like this after all.

Quote: (05-09-2017 08:44 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

Hi, how's your workout going?

It's not rocket surgery.

THX, Next time I will assume familiarity and try something like this. If you have some other openers feel free to post them [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (05-09-2017 08:44 AM)Windom Earle Wrote:  

And guys that opine that the gym is for working out, not for approaching, I would have to question their reluctance. I appreciate and respect that the focus is the workout, but c'mon, a fair amount of time is spent resting between sets so why not make the most of it I say.

I do not understand this attitude of not approaching in the gym after IOI as well. I'm there to train and I train hard but this is what is day game about to approach at any given moment when opportunity arises.

I've never approached a woman in the gym, so I don't have any good advice about that.

However,
Quote:EmotionalGeek Wrote:

I sit on leg extension machine and start working out.

Please squat and/or deadlift instead.

Quote: (05-11-2017 05:59 PM)Bland Wrote:  

I can not due to my knee injury. What is worse no one can recommend me any beginners program without legs. Even personal trainer said he won't train me with knee injury (for me it looked like he was poor trainer).

Quote: (05-12-2017 06:15 AM)EmotionalGeek Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2017 05:59 PM)Bland Wrote:  

I can not due to my knee injury. What is worse no one can recommend me any beginners program without legs. Even personal trainer said he won't train me with knee injury (for me it looked like he was poor trainer).

Leg extensions are not good for your knees. I would recommend not lifting legs until your knee injury is healed. I can help you with a program. This is getting off-topic though so I'll PM you.

The easiest way is to talk about something relevant that you both have on common. You are both at the gym exercising. That is your context. You dont have to know the topic well. You can be interested in the topic.

Technically speaking you can either throw some sort of assumption or ask a question. Or both... "i noticed you do X like this I usually do it Y differently is there something I dont know?". Then feel out if she bites or not and carry on accordingly.

Remember also that she is there to work out so do not bother her too much. Chat just a bit to get familiar with each other enough so that you can meet up again outside of gym.