rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sperm consistency

Sperm consistency

Guys, I noticed a strange thing lately, and I'd appreciate your input.

Whenever I cum inside a girl or by hand job either mine or hers my sperm is of normal consistency and quantity.

But when she's blowing me and I'm cuming in her mouth it is liquid, and i mean completely liquid and it's much much more, so much that the bed gets completely soaked. The feeling is also different from the normal ejaculations and I can cum 10 or 15 times but the feeling is weird and I don't really enjoy it that much...

It doesn't smell like piss though, that was my first thought...

This is a new phenomenon, in the past I was able to cum reguarly via oral, and I'm just curious if someone has experienced something similar.

Oh and the taste apparently is worse than normal consistency sperm.

Thanks for your input!

Sperm consistency

I think the intensity of your orgasm has something to do with your spunk and how its released.

I'm not doctor, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Sperm consistency

Sounds like you just pissed in her mouth. Does she swallow?

Sperm consistency

Might wanna get dem pipes checked

Sperm consistency

How can you tell what the consistency is like when you blast inside? Are these creampies?

Sperm consistency

Doesn't make a lot of sense.

Maybe oral doesn't feel as good for you so you don't cum as hard which could make a difference in the quality of your orgasm and possibly the consistency of your semen. Or since you are cumming in her mouth then it could just be her spit mixed with your jizz makes a soupy combination.

Sperm consistency

Well it's a really transparent liquid when I come in her mouth, it looks just like water, yeah she shallows but can't swallow all of it because it really is too much so most of it lands on the bed, it doesn't smell like piss though, maybe there's a little bit mixed in but it can't all be urine because usually afterwards I have to use the toilet and the bladder is still full...

And I know it's different when I come inside her pussy because it feels different it feels much thicker...

And it definitely comes out of my penis like that with oral not just the mixture of spit... frankly i'm a little worried

Sperm consistency

I experienced it : it depends of how much time it took me to cum.
The longer, the less dense it is.

So I guess OP's girl takes a long time to make him cum, when using her mouth.

Sperm consistency

Could be that you are over producing preseminal fluid.

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.21...02576/full

Relevant passages.
Quote:Quote:

However, a relative paucity of research exists describing normal amounts of pre-ejaculate and the possible social-sexual consequences that excessive fluid might render. The majority of reports describing excessive pre-ejaculate include anecdotal evidence, personal communications, and speculation based on knowledge of the physiology of the reproductive system. Yet excessive pre-ejaculate is a documented fact, and several experts in the field recently discussed this problem.

Dr Jacob Rajfer posed the following question for discussion on Androlog:

I have a healthy patient in his 40s who complained that he has copious amounts of “pre-ejaculation” to the point that he has to wear protection when he goes out on a date and gets aroused. I know this is a normal phenomenon, but obviously not to this degree. Any thoughts?

Dr Dana Ohl, citing evidence suggesting 5-α-reductase inhibition as a rational therapy, responded:

We had a similar case of this exact problem. This young man would actually soak through his pants during kissing or other mild erotic stimulation, and this situation was quite embarrassing for him. We did a literature search and found some immunohistochemistry data that suggested that the bulbourethral glands were likely responsive to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) instead of testosterone. The man was placed on finasteride, with complete resolution of his symptoms.

Sperm consistency

Ball tearing introductory post.

The real story here, is not that you can come 10-15 times, but the consistency of the jizz that is produced, which you measure within the confines of her oral cavity.

Sperm consistency

Put it in your mouth and use your tongue to test the consistency.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Sperm consistency

Quote: (04-29-2017 11:16 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Put it in your mouth and use your tongue to test the consistency.

[Image: laugh3.gif]

Couldn't help it, could you?