rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where Do Eastern European Girls go for Summer Sexcations

I love the looks and vibe of eastern european girls, but a lot of intel on the forum suggests that they are not looking to just bang, they are looking for boyfriends, etc. But I suspect even EE girls are more open casual hookups when they are on vacation because they are looking to have fun.

So far the only experience I had to confirm this theory is one girl on the Romania Seaside who pretty much told me she is there looking for sex while we were in the bar. She later jumped me and made me finger her the whole way to my hotel room (not complaining).

Anyways, after some research I've selected a few potentials but there doesn't seem to be much intel out there:

Palanga, Lithuania
Crete, Greece
Budva, Montenegro
Bulgarian Seaside
Croatian Seaside (split, zadar)
Odessa, Ukraine

Any RVFers with boots to the ground experiences in these places wanna share their input?

Crete and the Black Sea

Turkey, Australia, African countries, Dominican Republic.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Any location outside of home is a sex-location for Euro-girls. It is enough for them to study in a different city 200 miles away from home - that is her constant sex-location.

Odessa definetely not. Southern europe certainly yes (eg. Barcelona, Mallorca, Greek islands, Turkey, Italy...)

I think Antalya, Turkey was the major Ruskie "show off the new 2-piece bikini Ivan bought me" (hot hot hot) place until the latest bad press has depressed tourism. They will be back I wager, flights to Turkey from Ukraine/Russia are fairly easy and cheap and no visa needed. Might not be so empty by the high season of June/July this year.

Quote: (04-27-2017 02:38 PM)scrambled Wrote:  

I think Antalya, Turkey was the major Ruskie "show off the new 2-piece bikini Ivan bought me" (hot hot hot) place until the latest bad press has depressed tourism. They will be back I wager, flights to Turkey from Ukraine/Russia are fairly easy and cheap and no visa needed. Might not be so empty by the high season of June/July this year.

I'm thinking of setting up shop in ukraine or belgrade for the summer and do round trip flights to beach towns on weekends.

Viable strat?

Cyprus deserves a honorable mention (Specially Ayia Napa but also Protaras).

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

Mallorca and Ibiza is still a thing for Western girls.
For EE girls you will find Croatia at the top, then much lower the usual destinations like Greece, Spain etc.

I remember a lot of really hot russian girls in Sharm El Sheik, Egypt, when I went there 8 years ago with my parents.

Would not advise going there today though

Egypt (Hurghada) is a holiday destination frequented by Russians. I've banged a Russian girl there in a hotel resort, who was up for it. But I would not call this a "sex location", it's not really suitable. You can only be lucky in those hotels (as I was). There must be better locations, so I'm curious, too.

Ditto on Egypt. I brought a Russian g/f to Sharm el Sheikh back in late 2010. It was ok but not a place for pick up. It was mostly couples and the resort I stayed in was mostly full of Russians.

Palanga is full of Belarusian MILFs as I know a few women from work go there. It might be worth a punt there as the high season is July and August. As for the other spots, Budva is popular but again it's mainly couples and older people. Most women in their 20s like to go on city breaks, i.e. Paris, Rome, Barcelona etc.

What's left? Egypt is out for obvious reasons. Turkey has fallen out of favour. Roosh did a video blog on one of the Turkish resorts a couple of years ago and came back hugely disappointed. My order of preference: 1) Bulgaria 2) Crimea and other Russian resorts 3) Crete 4) Cyprus - Ayia Napa and Protarus 5) The big 3 WE cities that I mentioned.

^^ Crimea is also only couples and families, except probably only Simferopol wich is not a coastal city.

Quote: (04-28-2017 04:05 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

^^ Crimea is also only couples and families, except probably only Simferopol wich is not a coastal city.

Might be worth a punt as with the other Russian resorts.

Quote: (04-28-2017 04:11 AM)Traktor Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2017 04:05 AM)Rocha Wrote:  

Might be worth a punt as with the other Russian resorts.

net tovarich! It sucks.

Don't leave out Croatia, Split, Peg, Hvar, Dubrovnik.....

"I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story." Nas

Quote: (04-27-2017 02:48 PM)Chinoqio Wrote:  

I'm thinking of setting up shop in ukraine or belgrade for the summer and do round trip flights to beach towns on weekends.

Viable strat?

I haven´t done it but if the flights are cheap, you could get the best of both worlds. I think flights might be too expensive in high season though (Late June through July) to go more than once.

(Although may not be quite your ideal) You might try Odessa, easier to fly South from there, and has Black Sea beaches as well there, you have access to vacationing Ukies too poor to fly outside their country.

Kiev has "river beaches" as a substitute for a blue/saltwater one.

Quote: (04-28-2017 08:37 AM)scrambled Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2017 02:48 PM)Chinoqio Wrote:  

Viable strat?

I haven´t done it but if the flights are cheap, you could get the best of both worlds. I think flights might be too expensive in high season though (Late June through July) to go more than once.

(Although may not be quite your ideal) You might try Odessa, easier to fly South from there, and has Black Sea beaches as well there, you have access to vacationing Ukies too poor to fly outside their country.

Kiev has "river beaches" as a substitute for a blue/saltwater one.

July weekend round trips from kiev currently are around 100usd, doesn't seem too bad. Going to Crete is more expensive, but maybe i'll do one way there after ukraine and figure out how to get back to the US at the end of the summer.

From my experience in Moscow the past two summers:

Turkey and Egypt have been traditional destinations but have fallen out of favor for obvious reasons.

Montenegro is visa free and popular now.

Girls who can obtain the visa, prefer Spain, Greece and Italy with Barcelona probably being first choice. Prague is a destination for Russian girls as well.

I still maintain that you should go to the source if your objective is to score with Eastern European and Russian girls. From my experience, they are easier in their home countries.

Dubai, year round.

In my experience EE girls don't go on summer sexcations (meaning planned trips for fucking) unless with their SOs or sponsor. Random hookups with EE girls are just as likely to happen in their home city as they are as when they're traveling. Just depends on your game.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Mallorca

Most Eastern countries are broke, therefore majority of them don't end up in Italy and Spain. Only small percent are able to go there. Also, countries like Ukraine or Russia need a visa to go to Europe, that's a big obstacle too.

That's why, most of Russians and Ukrainians go to South Turkey a lot. No visa, relatively way cheaper than European destinations.

I went to Antalya around 7 years ago. It was full of Russians and Ukranians. Also, a lot of British, German, Norwegian and Swedish.

But things have changed a lot. I don't know now.

Also, Sardinia is a good option for tourists but it's way more expensive than most destinations. Greek Islands are also top spot as well.

Montenegro and Croatia.

Maybe Sochi? Still kind of a "new" place so it may not have truly taken off yet.

Quote: (05-16-2017 01:28 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

Montenegro and Croatia.

Maybe Sochi? Still kind of a "new" place so it may not have truly taken off yet.

From what I know is very, very expensive...Also my experience in Odessa and Crimea tells me that Slavs don't go for "Summer Sexcations" inside their respective territorial borders.

Quote: (04-29-2017 07:25 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Dubai, year round.

In my experience EE girls don't go on summer sexcations (meaning planned trips for fucking) unless with their SOs or sponsor. Random hookups with EE girls are just as likely to happen in their home city as they are as when they're traveling. Just depends on your game.

They go. Specially up to the 6, 6 1/2 range. Many of them are very sexually frustrated back home.