rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebooking a Lost Oppurtunity

First, just to get an edge on my situation take a look at the top part of this thread I started:

thread-62208.html

Since this post one of my friends who has been with a girl for 14 years has been dumped after being engaged for a bit. It would have been completely out of his character before, but this has unleashed in him the desire to hook up. So the last two nights we have been out to the local bars/pubs.

I live in an area which is pretty well devoid of higher income and more intelligent guys. Most of them have moved off to the cities. My town is probably in the same sort of ballpark as the upper rust belt of Michican, Wisconsin etc. The quality of the guys is really bad. A lot of them look like they are dressed in a few rags, with feminine haircuts, a lot of guts and fags (cigarettes) and no look of confidence. Me and my friend really stick out as attractive, well groomed and well dressed guys. We just sat at tables and girls came by and we got talking, but our game is shit and we are currently lacking the knowledge to keep things ticking over before going in for a seal. Neither of have any clue about any of this stuff.

On the second night this group of girls came over to sit next to us and we had a good talk for about 15 minutes. They were all bigger girls, but I wouldn't have said "no" to any of them. And one in particular was pretty hot and had a real big pair of naturals and a nice thick figure. Everything about her is very similar to this girl:

[Image: image.jpg]

She told me that she thought I was really sexy and that maybe we would be married one day. In hindsight I know I should have told her that I thought she was pretty and that I want to take her out to dinner, but in these situations I'm just terrible and she probably thought I wasn't interested.

Anyway, I got her name and found her on Facebook and am going to message her what I should have said the other night.

I know this is terrible gaming, but for me this is a step into the fear that I have always avoided. Has anyone ever done anything like this and what were the results?

Quote: (04-23-2017 02:11 PM)gework Wrote:  

Me and my friend really stick out as attractive, well groomed and well dressed guys

Neither of have any clue about any of this stuff.

They were all bigger girls, but I wouldn't have said "no" to any of them.

I should have told her that I thought she was pretty and that I want to take her out to dinner

Anyway, I got her name and found her on Facebook and am going to message her

I know this is terrible gaming

Can you see how this would come across as fishy to a reader?

You're gonna message a fatty on Facebook and ask her out to dinner?

I'd recommend finding a way to up your self-confidence & to do some serious digging through threads on the forum.

An overweight girl saying "we should get married" is a red-flag and possible honey trap for a guy who knows no better, don't be that guy.

Edit : (thread-62208.html) In this thread you received advice and had members of the forum reach out to help you.

Don't create junk threads and not follow through with people who are willing to help.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Maybe daygame would work better for you? There's always sites like Craigslist, too. If you struggle in the bar environment, maybe you should find something that plays to your strengths more.

I hope you were just regarding that girl as a slump-buster, by the way.

Quote:Quote:

RE: Facebooking a Lost Oppurtunity

No.
Quote:Quote:

Body of Original Post (no pun intended)

I stand by my analysis.

"Does PUA say that I just need to get to f-close base first here and some weird chemicals will be released in her brain to make her a better person?"
-Wonitis

[Image: Epg6y.gif]

There is nothing wrong with bottom-barrell fishing at times, but your post is clearly depicting a lack of understanding of the basic features of Game. You should first start with that before attempting cold-Facebook-contacting which is a feature of not the easiest of paths for a variety of reasons.

If at any point you find yourself wondering what you should do with any one girl in particular, chances are you're already in over your head. The key is having more options. If you had more options, you wouldn't be fixating on this girl. When something doesn't pan out with one particular girl, you move on down the list to the next. You do this until something sticks, or you stick something...however you want to look at it.

Quote: (04-23-2017 02:11 PM)gework Wrote:  

First, just to get an edge on my situation take a look at the top part of this thread I started:

thread-62208.html

In that thread, you asked:

Quote: (04-11-2017 09:05 PM)gework Wrote:  

What is a good way about going about being mentored for relationships with women?

Now, in addition to the detailed advice provided by myself and others in relation to mentoring/mateship, you received a direct offer from Asdfk (who has been vetted by Irish, a pioneer of networking and building a real-life brotherhood through RVF).

Quote: (04-11-2017 11:56 PM)asdfk Wrote:  

I can coach you through Skype. PM if interested

You also received an offer from Whiteknightrises, another highly-regarded member who has put in considerable effort to meet fellow RVFers in person.

Quote: (04-15-2017 10:12 PM)whiteknightrises Wrote:  

OP if you are serious and would like serious advice, send me a PM

1. Did you skype with Asdfk?*
2. Did you make contact with Whiteknightrises?*
3. Have you attempted to contact any RVFers in your area, in order to establish real-life connections?*

*4. (in relation to all of the above three questions) - If so, what was the outcome? If not, then why not?

Here's what you should do.
1) Start lifting weights
2) Lift heavier
3) Maximize your looks
4) Your confidence will build itself, no need to worry about that
5) Go approach better girls

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with banging an ugly girl if done sparingly. This means, if you're on a dry spell, you might want to lower your standards a bit to drain your balls, but other than that, you should be pursuing higher quality.

Fat girls are fat because they don't give a shit and are too lazy to make even a minimal effort to stop eating ice cream and drinking sugar, and expect every man to accept her like that. That's just not good. You have to make efforts to get laid, so girls should also make an effort to look good. And believe me, it's easier than it looks. Don't give them validation by letting them know that being fat is okay - because it's not.

"We should get married" on the first date is a huge red flag unless she was joking (and even there, I'd see it as a red flag). Anyway if you're on a dry spell, go for it, but don't do anything more with her - you should be working on yourself, then chasing skinnier tail.

Your game sucks? Read bang

[Image: attachment.jpg36503]   

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

Quote: (04-25-2017 12:35 AM)Dream Medicine Wrote:  

1. Did you skype with Asdfk?*
2. Did you make contact with Whiteknightrises?*
3. Have you attempted to contact any RVFers in your area, in order to establish real-life connections?*

*4. (in relation to all of the above three questions) - If so, what was the outcome? If not, then why not?

1. Contacted to say "thanks for the offer", but looking for someone more local than 1,000s of miles away; though:
2. Contacted Whiteknightrises, just sent Skype
2b. Also contacted by another guy who I will speak with
3. No. Not sure what is the best way to go about this. I live between Manchester and Birmingham, UK.

Quote: (04-25-2017 01:55 PM)Rawmeo Wrote:  

Here's what you should do.
1) Start lifting weights
2) Lift heavier
3) Maximize your looks
4) Your confidence will build itself, no need to worry about that
5) Go approach better girls

There is nothing fundamentally wrong with banging an ugly girl

"We should get married" on the first date is a huge red flag unless she was joking

1. Done
2. Need to move to this, esp as I am finding 7.5kg a bit easy now
3. Need to do more
5. Main problem

Re. banging a fatty. Though I am not specifically into fat, I do like thick, particularly black girls. So standards may be different. I would have given this girl a low 7 and I would quite like to get hold of a pair of 38Fs+ at least once. They don't tend to come on slim models.

The marriage thing was just a joke. It wasn't said in a neurotic or psycho type way, or at least not that I could tell.

Anyway, I desisted from the Facebook message. I need to try and be more conscious of performing on the night.