rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Idea for a subforum

Idea for a subforum

Music, Movies, and Books

Is the forum ready for it?

Idea for a subforum

Add News or Current Affairs to that cocktail and I think it works. The others alone, I'm not so sure.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Idea for a subforum

I like it, it would amplify a lot the discussions here.

Idea for a subforum

I like it [Image: smile.gif]

Idea for a subforum

I'm not sure there are enough people patronizing this 'Everything Else' forum.

Having too many forums is like having a big banquet hall for a small gathering - it can make it look lame or poorly attended, when a smaller venue would have made the opposite impression. There's already some overlap here with the lifestyle one.

If a separately titled forum would draw in more members or lead to more activity, than it'd make sense.

Idea for a subforum

I don't think its a good idea.

Like Tuth said, a Current News section would be good.

Idea for a subforum

I like it the way it is. I seen other forums dilute their essense due to them having too many "sections".

Idea for a subforum

Hey Roosh , not to step on your coat tail, but why don't you create a high end forum for people who have traveled to certain countries and have actual proof instead of just what they write. For instance, it would be a locked forum separated by country, continent, city, etc., Entry would only be gained by a moderator who reviews your proof. You would need pictures/video of girls, top spots, and relative info of the local itself. This way you keep "trolls' and liars in the general forum. I would think that would be incentive for a lot of guys to want to learn, travel, and step up their game since they would want access to the high end forum. Not to mention good for business. I'll be traveling in Nov. or so and plan to bring back heavy info and pics, but would only want to share it with similar forum members who could trade valuable info and not just write the shit down. Just a thought.

Pusscrook

Idea for a subforum

Quote: (08-27-2011 06:01 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

Hey Roosh , not to step on your coat tail, but why don't you create a high end forum for people who have traveled to certain countries and have actual proof instead of just what they write. For instance, it would be a locked forum separated by country, continent, city, etc., Entry would only be gained by a moderator who reviews your proof. You would need pictures/video of girls, top spots, and relative info of the local itself. This way you keep "trolls' and liars in the general forum. I would think that would be incentive for a lot of guys to want to learn, travel, and step up their game since they would want access to the high end forum. Not to mention good for business. I'll be traveling in Nov. or so and plan to bring back heavy info and pics, but would only want to share it with similar forum members who could trade valuable info and not just write the shit down. Just a thought.

Pusscrook

This sound like a good idea something like an "elite forum". You'd have to have a certain number of posts(100) and positive rep to be allowed in there to improve privacy and ensure members are willing to share pics.

Idea for a subforum

I joined this site to learn about and get help gaming girls. Also, traveling.

My suggestion, if you are going to change/add anything would be to organize the GIRLS subforum better. What I mean is to seperate the stages similar to the way you did in BANG. With topics for approaches, on dates, hit lines and general discussion.

Hit lines are 1-2 liners or a very short story holding the possibility of instantly make her wet.

Alpha on accident

Idea for a subforum

I like the news/current affairs suggestion!

Not sure there is enough people/interest in books,music, and movies here yet....

Idea for a subforum

I think that subforum needs more members to be active.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Idea for a subforum

Quote: (08-27-2011 06:05 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Pusscrook

This sound like a good idea something like an "elite forum". You'd have to have a certain number of posts(100) and positive rep to be allowed in there to improve privacy and ensure members are willing to share pics.

I like this idea also. To many people on here with little travel and pick up experience.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Idea for a subforum

Quote:Quote:

To many people on here with little travel and pick up experience.

Compared to whom? If there is so little experience, why are you here? Are you doing us a favor by sharing your immense experience with us mere newbs?

Please point out other forums with more experience than here so I can shut this one down and post there.

Idea for a subforum

Quote: (08-28-2011 06:48 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2011 06:05 PM)torontokid Wrote:  

Pusscrook

I like this idea also. To many people on here with little travel and pick up experience.

IDK about that. I like to hear all info.

So if someone was in ONE place for 1-2 nights and has some dope intel I could use I want to hear it.

With the amount of season posters here non factual info will not go unnoticed. Someone will get called out, so I aint really worried about that.

I just wouldnt want to be limiting the flow of information in anyway...

my 2c

Idea for a subforum

It's just funny that dude with the big 1 rep point is complaining that there is "little" experience.

Idea for a subforum

In theory, a subforum for experienced or long-time members makes sense. In practice, what could start to happen is that all of the cats with knowledge to share would just chill in there, and the rest of the forum would become a vast wasteland of: clueless newbies, beta posts, random bickering, and trolls attempts. I'd first support a simple "application process" for joining the board than Balkanizing the forum in that way. Don't get me wrong: I don't like that so much knowledge and hard-work is available to non-members (random Internet leeches and freeloading lurkers), but that might just be the price of an open, healthy community.

I think fewer categories work well. It's an imperfect system, but the minimalist approach seems to suit this community. The only thing I wouldn't mind seeing is a Thread Hall-of-Fame Subforum--which could, in theory, be available only to members with a certain status or post count, or simply registered members only. Certain threads that develop well or are deemed especially "valuable," could be periodically "inducted" at the discretion of the R-dog. It would be a cool, quick reference tool and a nice inducement for non-members to join or for current members to make valuable contributions to "reach" that status.

Apart from that, I'd keep things pretty much as-is. Why tinker?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Idea for a subforum

Pusscrook

Yes, this.

The news and current affairs section would be great too.

Idea for a subforum

The forums have a problematic dynamic, mostly in the Girls forum. To oversimplify, there are novices and veterans. The veterans don't have many burning questions, so they don't start many threads, but they do like contributing. The novices have little to contribute, but start lots of threads. Sometimes the thread topics are valuable, often they aren't. So the veterans are left posting on threads of questionable value.

I think a RooshWiki (Roosh Vpedia?) would be cool, albeit each article would have one to three editors. That would instill a sense of ownership and responsibility, and the article would incorporate what different members have to say. That said, it's a whole different ball game.

Idea for a subforum

"I think a RooshWiki (Roosh Vpedia?) would be cool, albeit each article would have one to three editors. That would instill a sense of ownership and responsibility, and the article would incorporate what different members have to say. That said, it's a whole different ball game."

This would be incredible.

I wish there would be an easy way to combine the Data Sheets into one "Master Data Sheet".

Those would be sellable.

Business idea Roosh?

Idea for a subforum

If we made a wiki, the forum would all but die. Newcomers would just go to the wiki, take what they need, and never post here.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Idea for a subforum

Dunno if this was mentioned yet but A DATA SHEET SUB FORUM ! I want info in organized sections, like US cities and International cities rather than having to use the search function

Idea for a subforum

A closed/private forum is off the table. I have no interest in doing that.

An active community requires a constant flow of fresh faces to keep things going. Plus I want the information to be freely accessible to anyone (just like my blog). You shouldn't have to be a member or be privileged to read helpful tips. The forum is one big, open karma project... guys helping guys.

I've always liked the Wiki idea, but it would take a huge readership to have that actively maintained. I'm still waiting for people to say, "Yes, I would gladly give up 2 hours of my time each week to maintain a Rio wiki page by updating it and keeping out out spammers and trolls." [Image: smile.gif]

It's on the shelf for now.

Idea for a subforum

I would say do a "best of" subforum. Just a hand-picked list of the best threads.

Team Nachos

Idea for a subforum

Quote: (08-30-2011 10:12 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I would say do a "best of" subforum. Just a hand-picked list of the best threads.
I suggested an over 40 sub forum and still think its not a bad idea.
I think the older guy count is going up fast and lots more will come out of the woodwork.