rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to screen out psycho girls

I want to start this new thread because I know it will save myself and other lads a lot of time in the future: How to screen out psycho girls.

Because I had some bad experiences with a Chinese Pyscho girl by myself who I ended up in a mini relationship with, i would like to avoid these situations in the future and find more normal girls, I would like to know your tips and special characters to know when she's a psycho or when she's showing signs that she is mentally not alright.

I will give you some examples from the behaviour from that Chinese girl that time that i noticed( too late unfortunataly) that she's a bit psycho:

-( she) I prefer to talk to dogs instead of to humans , they cannot hurt you

- She bought 2 dogs while she lived in a small room in shared apartment in a huge city ( Shanghai)

- When i was coming home from work , i was just laying down at my bed, and then she suddenly start to shout to me: why you're not helping?? and she takes my clothes and throws them out of of my room and start to shout for whole our apartment ( it was a shared apartment)

- When we were at a restaurant, we were arguing and then she suddenly hit my face, then i hit her double as hard back, then she starts to yell and these chinese waiters came to help her and she tells them to call the police and she start to shout, he hits on girls

- Saying she will call the police that i hit her and saying that i will end up in Chinese jail

She was really hot tho and the sex was great but i don't want to deal with this kind of psycho girls and these kind of situations again in the future, any other tips or any special behaviour that i need to pay attention too to screen out these girls, or similar experiences and how you dealt with it are much appreciated.

If you're an animal lover, then #2 is understandable.

All other examples are, Get the fuck out Now situations.

You noticed in time at least.

Right now I'm dealing with a girl that acts sweet as an angel in person, usually, but roots through all my belongings while I sleep. Year books, email accounts, facebook convo's, etc. Emails girls she doesn't know and asks them how they know me. Tells me which of my friends she doesn't want me to talk to anymore based on convo's we had over facebook over a month prior.

We broke up (she broke up with me, for the third time, yet keeps coming back promising to be less psycho - but she just gets more and more crazy) stopped cleaning my apartment when she comes over, which she used to do and it made me think she would be a good home maker.

Anyway, third time she broke up with me was 2 and a half weeks ago and I was ready and glad to never have to look at her face again. She sends me a text of two positive pregnancy tests. She also went to the Dr. and got it confirmed there to. She's a month along now. I'm certain it's mine. I'm such a dumb ass. After we got back together the first time we had an unprotected dance. It would have happened then.

I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I feel like my life is over. She wants to keep it.

I wish upon every star that this isn't happening and that there's a miscarry. I'm really down.

To the OP: Yeah man, there's two types of foreigners in China, those who have been swarmed and those who haven't been swarmed yet. Some drunk Chinese guy gave me a bottle of bailey's outside a club one time in Shanghai. I thought he was being courteous so I opened it and took a drink. He apparently was just showing off the bottle to me and it was supposed to be a gift to his friend. He started wailing and screaming and crying and at least 20 Chinese came over and surrounded me. One of them spoke enough English that I could explain the situation to him and after he confirmed it with the crier, he told the crowd to disperse. They would have ripped me apart if I had done something to hurt this guy for real though. You handled your woman well. Nice job OP

The hotter they are the crazier they are.

Other obvious tells:

-Daddy issues

-Past whorish behavior

-girls who drink and drug a lot

Choke a girl when you have sex, if she likes it, she's probably a little psycho

Quote: (04-20-2017 01:31 PM)Beijong Wrote:  

Right now I'm dealing with a girl that acts sweet as an angel in person, usually, but roots through all my belongings while I sleep. Year books, email accounts, facebook convo's, etc. Emails girls she doesn't know and asks them how they know me. Tells me which of my friends she doesn't want me to talk to anymore based on convo's we had over facebook over a month prior.

We broke up (she broke up with me, for the third time, yet keeps coming back promising to be less psycho - but she just gets more and more crazy) stopped cleaning my apartment when she comes over, which she used to do and it made me think she would be a good home maker.

Anyway, third time she broke up with me was 2 and a half weeks ago and I was ready and glad to never have to look at her face again. She sends me a text of two positive pregnancy tests. She also went to the Dr. and got it confirmed there to. She's a month along now. I'm certain it's mine. I'm such a dumb ass. After we got back together the first time we had an unprotected dance. It would have happened then.

I feel like I'm gonna be sick. I feel like my life is over. She wants to keep it.

I wish upon every star that this isn't happening and that there's a miscarry. I'm really down.

To the OP: Yeah man, there's two types of foreigners in China, those who have been swarmed and those who haven't been swarmed yet. Some drunk Chinese guy gave me a bottle of bailey's outside a club one time in Shanghai. I thought he was being courteous so I opened it and took a drink. He apparently was just showing off the bottle to me and it was supposed to be a gift to his friend. He started wailing and screaming and crying and at least 20 Chinese came over and surrounded me. One of them spoke enough English that I could explain the situation to him and after he confirmed it with the crier, he told the crowd to disperse. They would have ripped me apart if I had done something to hurt this guy for real though. You handled your woman well. Nice job OP

I would just take my responsible as a father if i was you but let her take care of the child and break up with her asap.

Chinese girls, they don't take the pill, it's terrible. I also had some problems with it but i could manage it , i'm so happy she didn't got pregnant. And the huge problem in China is that if a girl is pregnant , you need to get a marry license otherwise the child won't get any id.

Quote: (04-20-2017 01:54 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 01:31 PM)Beijong Wrote:  

I would just take my responsible as a father if i was you but let her take care of the child and break up with her asap.

Chinese girls, they don't take the pill, it's terrible. I also had some problems with it but i could manage it , i'm so happy she didn't got pregnant. And the huge problem in China is that if a girl is pregnant , you need to get a marry license otherwise the child won't get any id.

She's one month in. I wanna bring up the topic of flushing it with her. She's very pro life though, (hell so am I, funny how that changes when an accident happens) and she's excited as hell to have this baby even though our relationship is garbage and I don't wanna see her again

I'm feeling nauseus, Canadian courts would chew me up and spit me out. At least I never married her

Quote: (04-20-2017 01:17 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

a bit psycho

[Image: fqtfk.jpg]

Punching you in the face is well into "addicted stripper" psycho territory, I think.

#1) Any kind of outburst. We've all been out with a woman who flashes anger at some inappropriate moment or tries to bully a waiter for screwing up an order. It's going to be worse and weirder in private.

#2) Having numerous grievances with people over a variety of topics. Somebody who sees problems with their parents, problems with their coworkers, problems with the waiter, problems with the cab driver... is the problem. Same for a history of "bad relationships". (I would put the "I prefer animals to people" flag in this category. If you've had so many conflicts that you've written off humanity, it's likely because you're nuts.)

#3) Look at their social media. If it's full of nonsense, so are they: it's one thing to go out and party too hard, it's another thing to not realize you should hide embarrassing behavior. Same for angry posts, rants, trashy memes, or obsessive posts on single topics. People put their "best version" of themselves on social media, so they're showing you what they want you to see. If it's crazy, they're even crazier.

#4) Excessively dependent on family. This tends to be a good warning sign that somebody is not functioning well on their own. They are having trouble maintaining a support network outside of their family because their behavior drives people away so they lean on parents and siblings who can't reject them. (I'm pretty sure the ability to maintain relationships "other than family" was a specific indicator on the old Global Assessment of Functioning used in mental health treatment.)

#5) Calculated lies of omission such as obvious holes in stories, or needlessly offering excuses for things that wouldn't otherwise sound suspicious. (For example, specifying that something bad happened "for no reason" is probably a good sign that there was definitely a reason and she's trying to stop the conversation before you ask her what she did. This was practically the motto of a troubled family I knew: "My brother was beaten up for no reason!" "The police came for no reason!" "I got sued for no reason!" "They started screaming at me for no reason!")

A lot of the above could be summarized with one rule: there's no such thing as luck. If she seems to consistently have a lot more problems than everybody else, it's probably because she's causing them.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (04-20-2017 02:23 PM)Jetset Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2017 01:17 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

a bit psycho

[Image: fqtfk.jpg]

Punching you in the face is well into "addicted stripper" psycho territory, I think.

#1) Any kind of outburst. We've all been out with a woman who flashes anger at some inappropriate moment or tries to bully a waiter for screwing up an order. It's going to be worse and weirder in private.

#2) Having numerous grievances with people over a variety of topics. Somebody who sees problems with their parents, problems with their coworkers, problems with the waiter, problems with the cab driver... is the problem. Same for a history of "bad relationships". (I would put the "I prefer animals to people" flag in this category. If you've had so many conflicts that you've written off humanity, it's likely because you're nuts.)

#3) Look at their social media. If it's full of nonsense, so are they: it's one thing to go out and party too hard, it's another thing to not realize you should hide embarrassing behavior. Same for angry posts, rants, trashy memes, or obsessive posts on single topics. (One of the most utterly nutty people I know can pass for normal in social situations until you dig deeper, but their Facebook consists exclusively of missing animals.)

#4) Excessively dependent on family. This tends to be a good warning sign that somebody is not functioning well on their own. They are having trouble maintaining a support network outside of their family because their behavior drives people away so they lean on parents and siblings who can't reject them. (I'm pretty sure the ability to maintain relationships "other than family" was a specific indicator on the old Global Assessment of Functioning used in mental health treatment.)

#5) Calculated lies of omission such as obvious holes in stories, or needlessly offering excuses for things that wouldn't otherwise sound suspicious. (For example, specifying that something bad happened "for no reason" is probably a good sign that there was definitely a reason and she's trying to stop the conversation before you ask her what she did. This was practically the motto of a troubled family I knew: "My brother was beaten up for no reason!" "The police came for no reason!" "I got sued for no reason!" "They started screaming at me for no reason!")

A lot of the above could be summarized with one rule: there's no such thing as luck. If she seems to consistently have a lot more problems than everybody else, it's probably because she's causing them.

These are some good tips to keep in mind, thanks.

Here are some more things i remember that i found really psycho from her:

-She didn't let me go alone for some drink with some friends, she Always wanted to join me to everywhere, even to the gym or she even wanted to talk together to my work and pick me up at the time that my work finished.

- She was wearing my clothes whole the time when i was not there.

Quote: (04-20-2017 03:04 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

These are some good tips to keep in mind, thanks.

Here are some more things i remember that i found really psycho from her:

-She didn't let me go alone for some drink with some friends, she Always wanted to join me to everywhere, even to the gym or she even wanted to talk together to my work and pick me up at the time that my work finished.

- She was wearing my clothes whole the time when i was not there.

Yeah, basic boundary issues should be a given:

- She's inappropriately going through your private messages, etc.

- She's inappropriately intruding on your personal relationships, etc.

- She's inappropriately controlling about your personal choices, etc.

Next.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Is quitting my job and teaching English in Korea for the rest of my life a good way to avoid child support payments?

Asking for a friend

Quote: (04-20-2017 03:28 PM)Beijong Wrote:  

Is quitting my job and teaching English in Korea for the rest of my life a good way to avoid child support payments?

Asking for a friend

That girl that is pregnant from you, does she lives in the same country as you do? So is she canadian as well?

Psychotropic drug use.

Unfortunately this will limit your prospects to .01% of the female population in the west.

Quote: (04-20-2017 03:48 PM)SpursFan741 Wrote:  

Asking for a friend

That girl that is pregnant from you, does she lives in the same country as you do? So is she canadian as well?

She is also Canadian. Is my ex gf

Asking for a friend

It's good as long as the Korean kids don't smack you around. I've heard that happens to some people. Child support can still be enforceable even if you are in Korea and watch for a voluntary impoverishment claim, since I doubt you will be making a ton of money teaching E.S.L. in Korea.

The more alpha you are, the more psycho she is.

It wasnt until I really started crushing it that I had a girl pull a knife on me.

Quote: (04-20-2017 09:18 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

The more alpha you are, the more psycho she is.

It wasnt until I really started crushing it that I had a girl pull a knife on me.

Fuck yeah! Was she carrying? That's when you know she's legit crazy! I'm sure she fucked your brains out too...

My Ex came after me with a knife once, but she just pulled my chef's knife from the kitchen. Like an idiot, I told her "Go ahead, Fuckn cut me, bitch" and stepped to her. She backed off. I was lucky to get that one right, but I knew she was a punk at heart. No way I would be showing balls like that with a woman who was carrying...

Which reminds me....

Any woman who gets out of a moving car (or threatens to do so) is a full on crazy ass bitch. Immediate next. This was my Ex's signature move during car fights when she didn't get her way.

In case you're wondering, the only response to this is - "Fuckn jump, bitch." Best stated cold, no heat.

Crazy chics always give the best sex, that´s the issue for some folks.

Do not have them on your social media, fuck them in their place and keep them out of your house. Psycho girls are there for us to enjoy, not too think/get involve with them.

The harder you practice, the luckier you get.

A lot of items on the classic "slut signs" list are great.

Otherwise it isn't a hard and fast. What you're looking for is any kind of behavior and reactions from her that are outside of the normal range either good or bad. For example if she loses her temper over a small remark or is "in love" with you well before she even has a damn clue about what kind of person you are....she's nuts.

Quote: (04-20-2017 10:40 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

A lot of items on the classic "slut signs" list are great.

Otherwise it isn't a hard and fast. What you're looking for is any kind of behavior and reactions from her that are outside of the normal range either good or bad. For example if she loses her temper over a small remark or is "in love" with you well before she even has a damn clue about what kind of person you are....she's nuts.

In bold is huge. It's also a feeling you pick up. Something just isn't right. She either oozes too much sensuality or just has a flighty nature about her that you know is due to instability. You date a few of these and you can pick it up right away.

If it has a vagina, screen it out as psycho.

Quote: (04-20-2017 09:56 PM)Palo_alto Wrote:  

Crazy chics always give the best sex, that´s the issue for some folks.

This board recently got me thinking again about a married woman who fell for me for no apparent reason and started deepthroating me non-stop for about two weeks. Like, "I was asleep, why are you doing this, it's been five minutes, please take it out of your mouth so you can breath" deepthroating. Then, just as fast, she crashed with another guy and then reconciled with her unfortunate husband.

I knew she was nuts, but her extreme submission and constant praise, including getting turned on by how many other women I'd fucked, was obviously alluring. Once she'd been gone for a couple of days, it finally set in that I was lucky to get out of that unstabbed. She was later diagnosed bipolar and sent me a message apologizing for "what she did to me".

Bitch, did you even tell your husband about the fisting? [Image: whip.gif]

Quote: (04-20-2017 10:40 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

if she loses her temper over a small remark or is "in love" with you well before she even has a damn clue about what kind of person you are....she's nuts.

This is probably a description of a kind of "splitting" where people are rapidly cycling between black and white for her.

Another way to think of the whole "losing her temper over a small remark" issue is that you may notice her interpreting someone as "bad" or "evil" for doing something that is probably just an oblivious mistake. This comes out a lot in conversations about work/school: "they always do this to me". All women can be subject to magical thinking, but if you feel tempted to explain reality to her like she's a six-year-old, she might be nuts.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Chinese girls, they don't take the pill, it's terrible.

One child policy and they don't take the pill? WTF?

Quote: (04-25-2017 04:02 PM)questor70 Wrote:  

Chinese girls, they don't take the pill, it's terrible.

One child policy and they don't take the pill? WTF?

Most Girls in China don't take the pill. And the most fucked up thing in China is that the parents must be married otherwise the child won't get an identity card, so the girl will push you to marry. So for all the guys who read this , be warned ( happened to me as well).

Quote: (04-20-2017 01:47 PM)godzilla Wrote:  

Choke a girl when you have sex, if she likes it, she's probably a little psycho

Almost every girl I've fucked was cool with it.