rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

SPLC files federal lawsuit against Daily Stormer's Andrew Anglin for $300,000

SPLC files federal lawsuit against Daily Stormer's Andrew Anglin for 0,000

They filed it on behalf of Tanya Gersh, the woman who urged Richard Spencer's mother to sell her Montana property. Anglin published articles against Gersh.

Quote:Quote:

The Southern Poverty Law Center, along with its Montana co-counsel, filed suit in federal court today against the founder of a major neo-Nazi website who orchestrated a harassment campaign that has relentlessly terrorized a Jewish woman and her family with anti-Semitic threats and messages.

The lawsuit describes how Andrew Anglin used his web forum, the Daily Stormer – the leading extremist website in the country – to publish 30 articles urging his followers to launch a “troll storm” against Tanya Gersh, a real estate agent in Whitefish, Montana. Gersh, her husband and 12-year-old son have received more than 700 harassing messages since December.

The intimidation began after Anglin accused Gersh of attempting to extort money from the mother of Richard Spencer. The younger Spencer heads the National Policy Institute, a white nationalist organization.

Anglin and Spencer are both prominent leaders of the “alt-right” movement that rallied white nationalists behind President Donald Trump’s campaign.

“Andrew Anglin knew he had an online army primed to attack with the click of a mouse,” said SPLC President Richard Cohen. “We intend to hold him accountable for the suffering he has caused Ms. Gersh and to send a strong message to those who use their online platforms as weapons of intimidation.”

The lawsuit, filed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Montana, Missoula Division, seeks compensatory and punitive damages. It accuses Anglin of invading Gersh’s privacy and intentionally inflicting emotional distress. It also outlines how his campaign violated the Montana Anti-Intimidation Act.

They're seeking $300,000.

https://www.splcenter.org/news/2017/04/1...t-campaign

You can view the lawsuit here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B30umHw...5jZHM/view

"Gersh () attempting to extort money from the mother of Richard Spencer.": That's the story I want to hear, in details, and the crime I want punished.

Funny how "La Raza" is simply a pro-latino organization, but any site that is pro-white is 'extremist'.

They want to make sure whites don't get any notion they can support their own interests. Daily Stormer has a section where they point out all the crimes by migrants in Europe, SPLC wants to hide this reality and shut it down.

Anglin has extensively covered how Israel requires DNA tests for citizenship or recognition by jews to ensure you're 'one of them' yet jews run for cover and hide behind 'anti-Semitism' when called out on their behavior.

Quote: (04-18-2017 11:49 AM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

Funny how "La Raza" is simply a pro-latino organization, but any site that is pro-white is 'extremist'.

Its also funny that people think the Daily Stormer is simply "pro-white" and that's it.

Much like the SLPC and the (((Jews))) have some type of goofy agenda, so do the white supremacists. The folks that like the Daily Stormer think the buck stops with them, just like the others. Everyone's agenda is right no matter what.

And trust me, somewhere there's LA Raza guys saying "well they got the daily stormer!"

Aloha!

They want to make sure whites don't get any notion they can support their own interests. Daily Stormer has a section where they point out all the crimes by migrants in Europe, SPLC wants to hide this reality and shut it down.

Anglin has extensively covered how Israel requires DNA tests for citizenship or recognition by jews to ensure you're 'one of them' yet jews run for cover and hide behind 'anti-Semitism' when called out on their behavior.

Don't speak nonsense Disco Volante.

They were never required in the first place. And each ethic group (such as Jewish) does not have it's own DNA, by the way, so that they even can't be done.

And why Whites care what others think, by the way? Who, or what is stopping you from creating a White only group, for example? Which law? Which case?

Speaking of this incident...I do not feel an ounce of sympathy for both sides. And I have to disagree with Roosh (or rather his article
on ROK involving this case). Unlike TDS, ROK/RVF is something else entirely. I'm too tired to explain, it's late here... .

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:00 PM)Irenicus Wrote:  

Don't speak nonsense Disco Volante. I never took them, and nobody else did. Unlike Anglin, I am telling from first hand experience.

They were never required in the first place.

And why Whites care what others think, by the way? Who is stopping you from creating a White only group, for example? Which law? Which case?

Speaking of this incident...I do not feel an ounce of sympathy for both sides. And I have to disagree with Roosh (or rather his article
on ROK involving this case). Unlike TDS, ROK/RVF is something else entirely. I'm too tired to explain, it's late here... .

Come on breh, do a quick google.

Quote: (04-18-2017 03:46 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Its also funny that people think the Daily Stormer is simply "pro-white" and that's it.

Much like the SLPC and the (((Jews))) have some type of goofy agenda, so do the white supremacists. The folks that like the Daily Stormer think the buck stops with them, just like the others. Everyone's agenda is right no matter what.

And trust me, somewhere there's LA Raza guys saying "well they got the daily stormer!"

Aloha!

What you wrote makes no sense. Nobody is claiming Daily Stormer is more or less innocent than La Raza. What we are claiming is that La Raza is left alone(and even encouraged) to pursue their "goofy agenda" while Daily Stormer isn't. It's a simple point brah.

I don't have to, Nomadbrah.

If organizations like SPLC, ADL etc. consider you an ''extremist'' (I am, according to them)....so fucking what!? I have never asked for their opinion, and I I do not care about their opinion. It's meaningless to me!

Tell them to fuck off and die, show them a middle finger, and carry on with your life. You don't live to please them (or anyone else for that matter).

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:08 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Aloha!

What you wrote makes no sense. Nobody is claiming Daily Stormer is more or less innocent than La Raza. What we are claiming is that La Raza is left alone(and even encouraged) to pursue their "goofy agenda" while Daily Stormer isn't. It's a simple point brah.

Here's La Raza news: https://laraza.com

Here's the daily stormer: https://www.dailystormer.com

Quite a difference. The daily stormer is promoting hatred of certain people, not just pride in whiteness. Maybe its in a tricky little doublespeak way, but that's what it is.

To say things like the daily stormer are just white people expressing their pride just drives me nuts.

Aloha!

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:27 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:08 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Aloha!

Here's La Raza news: https://laraza.com

Here's the daily stormer: https://www.dailystormer.com

Quite a difference. The daily stormer is promoting hatred of certain people, not just pride in whiteness. Maybe its in a tricky little doublespeak way, but that's what it is.

To say things like the daily stormer are just white people expressing their pride just drives me nuts.

Aloha!

Fair enough, frankly I am not familiar with the daily stormer so I can't try to defend them or even know if they deserve defending. What I can say is that the Daily Stormer may be on the "extreme" end of the spectrum but there are many organizations with perfectly moderate rhetoric that are likewise attacked and labeled as hate sites by the SPLC and the mass media. A good example is Numbers USA:
https://www.numbersusa.com/

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:37 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

. What I can say is that the Daily Stormer may be on the "extreme" end of the spectrum but there are many organizations with perfectly moderate rhetoric that are likewise attacked and labeled as hate sites by the SPLC and the mass media.

There are plenty of white peoples organizations that celebrate ethnic pride, and nobody is mad about them at all. Here's the friends of St. Patrick:http://fosphawaii.ning.com

They say "hey everybody come to our parade, let's us show you are traditions and how proud we are of them" and everyone has a ball.

When white people want to have these groups that are just "white" that seems to be where the problems start. They always have to throw in the hatred of other groups. If they just said what the st. Patrick's people said above, there would be St. Kyle day and a white pride parade.

Instead with white people its "hey come down to our parade so we can show you our traditions and how proud we are, oh and fuck those Jews!" That just can't work.

Aloha!

With the Richard Spencer situation, read about it carefully.

Notice how the building in question, at the center of the issue, was once used as the headquarters of the national policy institute. That part doesn't get mentioned by Spencer. He's only mad that his mom is attacked by Jews.

The propaganda is going two ways here.

Aloha!

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:59 PM)Kona Wrote:  

. What I can say is that the Daily Stormer may be on the "extreme" end of the spectrum but there are many organizations with perfectly moderate rhetoric that are likewise attacked and labeled as hate sites by the SPLC and the mass media.

There are plenty of white peoples organizations that celebrate ethnic pride, and nobody is mad about them at all. Here's the friends of St. Patrick:http://fosphawaii.ning.com

They say "hey everybody come to our parade, let's us show you are traditions and how proud we are of them" and everyone has a ball.

When white people want to have these groups that are just "white" that seems to be where the problems start. They always have to throw in the hatred of other groups. If they just said what the st. Patrick's people said above, there would be St. Kyle day and a white pride parade.

Instead with white people its "hey come down to our parade so we can show you our traditions and how proud we are, oh and fuck those Jews!" That just can't work.

Aloha!

No we're back to square one. If other groups can have shit just for themselves then whites should be able to do the same, too. I may not even want to live in an all white neighborhood (it's true, I want Asian girls) but if you tell me I can't live in one if I wanted to while blacks can have their all black neighborhoods, then we have problems.

Quote: (04-18-2017 05:06 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:59 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

No we're back to square one. If other groups can have shit just for themselves then whites should be able to do the same, too. I may not even want to live in an all white neighborhood (it's true, I want Asian girls) but if you tell me I can't live in one if I wanted to while blacks can have their all black neighborhoods, then we have problems.

But white people already have tons of shit just for themselves, and its no problem at all. Its just broken down by country of origin. Here's scholarships for French people: http://www.faccnyc.org/facc-foundation/

Black people, for some reason, cant trace their national origin without DNA testing, so if they got just "black" well fine. And if white people want just "white" then go for it. For some reason that's never been able to happen. The Ku Klux Klan says its proud of its whiteness. Unfortuneately , they have to add the hatred in others in there.

There is not one single "white pride" organization that doesn't focus part of its energy strictly hating other groups. Plain and simple.

Here's a gymnastics club for Czechoslovakians: http://sokolnewyork.org/about/

They celebrate pride in being Czech and do ballet and gymnastics. Not pride in being Czech and hatred for them coloreds. Make sense?

Aloha!

SPLC is the scum of the earth.
[Image: facepalm3.gif]

Fundraiser is up:

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/daily...fense-fund

Andrew Anglin merely called out Gersh for using threats and blackmail to try and coerce Spencer's mother into selling her property, such that it would financially benefit Gersh. Gersh also demanded she publicly denounce her own son using a statement prepared by Montana Human Rights Watch, and donate the profits from the sale of the property to same.

She threatened to sic hundreds of protesters and national media on her property if she refused to comply, driving down her property values. You know, those same wonderful people who fucked us over when Roosh tried to have worldwide meetups last year?

Family means nothing to these bastards. If someone promotes viewpoints that go against the liberal narrative, they will try and coerce their own flesh and blood against them. Either that or they will just go after them as they went after Roosh's parents.

They should be fought tooth and nail at every opportunity. I've donated $100 to the wesearcher bounty myself, I hope some of you here donate too.

Gentlemen, bumping this thread up as a reminder. Despite the fact that I think that Andrew and many of the posters there are of a questionable nature even though they have an interesting sense of humor, it is important to understand that if the SPLC (or any other site) can take anyone down because of "muh feelz", then the spiraling will begin. Roosh will be next, then Breitbart, Infowars, Drudge, men, etc. If it were up to these SOBs, men would be in chains slaving away for their benefit and communism would be a walk in the park compared to the reign of terror they wish to deliver to this country.

And if anyone is asking if I donated, yeah I did, only because you don't want them to enact a speech purity spiral.

Now I'm bumping this thread because of a couple of developments.

One, they hit their $150,000 goal which is great. I know I'm repeating what others have said above, but whatever you think about the Daily Stormer, the SPLC is horrendously overstepping their bounds and if they win it'd be the complete destruction of free speech & safe harbor provisions - literally, being liable in this case means that any website operator is responsible for whatever someone who visits their website does. It's disturbing and chilling.

Anglin did nothing wrong, which is proven by the fact that no criminal proceedings happened and this civil case is being brought forward and funded by the SPLC just for the purpose of taking him down. How a civil case can occur without any crime being committed, I don't get that, but it's transparently bullshit.

Anyways, the best part about them hitting their goal is they got an article written up in the LA Times:

[Image: O0olQii.jpg]

Which contains one of my all-time favourite quotes that I can't believe they printed (really three different quotes).

[Image: FUNcdgo.jpg]

I laughed way harder and longer than I should have. Classic Sam Hyde. Archived article is here in case anyone wants to read it: http://archive.is/C5NqX

Quote:Quote:

Don't worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote.

When I read that quote yesterday my first thought was "Leonard D Neubache would appreciate this".

Sam Hyde is the best, his show on Adult Swim was funny and red pilled, don't know why it was cancelled, it wasn't remotely racist or anti-semittic.

The triggering was real, such as this "bros before hos"

Look at this alt-right propaganda:

That was painful to watch.

Likes denote appreciation, not necessarily agreement |Stay Anonymous Online Datasheet| Unmissable video on Free Speech

Unable to conceal their rage, you can see recurring themes on any tweets about this story, a variation on one of three things:

-We need to donate to SPLC because they do good work
-Advocate violence
-A tried and true classic: deplatforming (per below)

[Image: RBjEN32.jpg]

Sad!

Man, just imagine if the Stormer wins and the SPLC needs to pay their legal fees. It'll be like in "Casino Royale", where Bond losing the card game would have been directly funding terrorism; this time, the SPLC would have directly funded "neo-nazi" endeavors. Would be hilarious!

Since we're posting World Peace videos, this one always gets me.

Quote: (06-07-2017 12:42 PM)Last Parade Wrote:  

Now I'm bumping this thread because of a couple of developments.

One, they hit their $150,000 goal which is great. I know I'm repeating what others have said above, but whatever you think about the Daily Stormer, the SPLC is horrendously overstepping their bounds and if they win it'd be the complete destruction of free speech & safe harbor provisions - literally, being liable in this case means that any website operator is responsible for whatever someone who visits their website does. It's disturbing and chilling.

Anglin did nothing wrong, which is proven by the fact that no criminal proceedings happened and this civil case is being brought forward and funded by the SPLC just for the purpose of taking him down. How a civil case can occur without any crime being committed, I don't get that, but it's transparently bullshit.

Anyways, the best part about them hitting their goal is they got an article written up in the LA Times:

[Image: O0olQii.jpg]

Which contains one of my all-time favourite quotes that I can't believe they printed (really three different quotes).

[Image: FUNcdgo.jpg]

I laughed way harder and longer than I should have. Classic Sam Hyde. Archived article is here in case anyone wants to read it: http://archive.is/C5NqX

A little anecdote: Back before the inauguration, I got a ticket to Deploraball, largely because I knew Sam Hyde was going to be there (huge fan). But then he dropped out! Turns out that Richard Spencer had actually bought a ticket to Deploraball, only to be un-invited. Hyde basically said that if Spencer wasn't allowed that he didn't care to go either, and gave his ticket to someone else.

So since Hyde wasn't going to be there, I actually thought about cancelling the trip, but I'm glad I didn't - I turned it more from a "celebrity" thing into a social thing, and met some cool guys from the forum in D.C. Great time.

Anyways, I really respect Sam Hyde. He's just a (kinda weird) comedian, but I love how he's donating money to fight this leftist "de-platforming" crap. He basically lost his Adult Swim show because a Buzzfeed writer claimed that it had "hidden swastikas" that were "removed before airing". So I guess he knows first-hand what it's like. He's also spoken out against the mass Islamic immigration into Europe, so that's another big point in his favor.

Favorite Sam Hyde video: