rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming daughters of family friends

Hey fellow players what do you guys think about gaming daughters of my parents social circle? My brain tells me this is a bad idea but my cock tells me to go for it. Keep in mind most of these girls are 18-20 and living with their parents still. I feel like gaming them could potentially harm my parents social circle status. Any of you players have experience with this situation?

Depends if you have game. If you don't you won't get the bang and/or will likely try to "date" them unsuccessfully.

It depends on how the parents see you. If they think you're successful, they might be happy and even help.

Once I was in Bolivia and the mother tried to push her 15 yo daughter. My business associate said:
- but he's 28, your daughter is only 15!
- it doesn't matter, said the mother.

The mother saw a better future for her daughter to be with an young "successful" American instead of getting pregnant to a typical "loser" neighbor her age.

I never met the girl, so no more details on that story.

First thoughts are you're not 14 y.o., naïve, and in high school, wanting to hold hands, go to the movies and eat candy floss with them, and maybe get a kiss.

You'd like to bruise their cervixes.

I would avoid this. If only because working within your parent's social circle makes it that much more delicate in the sense that your downside risk is high. You want to have outcome independence. Unfortunately, in this situation, that won't be present.

At least you aren't tracking down women you were attracted to in high school and gaming their daughters.

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I personally wouldn't shit where I ate.

Remember these are your parents friends, not yours.

I don't know how close knit this social circle is, but word can get around. (good or bad)

If anything you CAN test the waters by just hanging out with the girls see how they're receptive.

How old are you ?

Quote: (04-18-2017 10:22 AM)debeguiled Wrote:  

At least you aren't tracking down women you were attracted to in high school and gaming their daughters.

A most excellent suggestion.

Turns out that Facebook does have a practical purpose.

I'm the King of Beijing!

I had something similar happen, I got hit up on facebook by a daughter of a family friend last year, she is smoking hot 24 yr old single mother, we had met about a year prior in person a few times when her mother visited a relative in hospital in my city. Long story short she invited me and my brother to come spend the weekend at their place about a 6 hour drive away. Lots of kisses and flirting on the messages, she was most definitely DTF ..... however....

It all got fked up when she asked how old I was, I was in a catch 22, normally I lie until I get repeat bangs and then spill. Im mid 30s but when I have my shit together I can pass for late 20's, guess thats what she thought I was. Had I lied and she asked her parents I look like a shit, if I come clean I potentially lose the bang, or she might know already and is testing my resolve. I told her the digits.

The first night was when she asked me this, once that happened it was game over, she recoiled and created distance. By the end of the weekend I was friendzoned more or less, except we werent friends.

She kinda put the whole thing on me, I had her brother calling me out for being a creep a few weeks later when I tried to smooth things over inviting him to visit and go out on the pull with us. Im guessing she said it was me who suggested everything and the poor little snowflake had no idea what gave me ideas. Some of the messages were really suggestive, I was very pissed off but I understood why she did it.

Tread carefully

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (04-17-2017 07:45 PM)Robtormar Wrote:  

Hey fellow players what do you guys think about gaming daughters of my parents social circle? My brain tells me this is a bad idea but my cock tells me to go for it. Keep in mind most of these girls are 18-20 and living with their parents still. I feel like gaming them could potentially harm my parents social circle status. Any of you players have experience with this situation?

Do not try to bang all of them, do bang one of them, and maybe later another one.

Depends on what you mean by GAMING them.

Nobody can stop you from talking to them in a way that both of you enjoy right?

If you make them clearly uncomfortable though or you hit on them left and right and word spreads then there might be a problem.

Be cool. Mix get to you know stuff with some flirting. Add some fun and lead here and there on top of it. You should have no issues or hesitations then.

I'm 25. The problem is the social circle is pretty tight. A lot of my parents friends visit their house frequently and they all live pretty much within walking distance. I've known a lot of these girls for a long time, but I never really tried anything since they were too young when I was 18 and over. Now that they are turning 18-20 I'm beginning to feel like I wanna bang them. It would be very easy for me since they already know me. I'm just worried about the damage to parents status if one of them starts yapping their mouth around because I have no interest in dating.

Bang their (legal aged) friends instead.

Data Sheet Maps | On Musical Chicks | Rep Point Changes | Au Pairs on a Boat
Captainstabbin: "girls get more attractive with your dick in their mouth. It's science."
Spaniard88: "The "believe anything" crew contributes: "She's probably a good girl, maybe she lost her virginity to someone with AIDS and only had sex once before you met her...give her a chance.""

I support such endeavors

A family friend wanted me to knock up one his daughters, all hot of them hot and from a good family. I put them in the backup folder.

Don't do it unless you plan to wife one of them up and have babies.

If that's the case, tell your parents and they may even help arrange things to happen.

If that's not the case, leave your parents' social circle alone. All that drama for a few nuts? Selfish, especially if you know what you're doing.

You're not 13 anymore.

G

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:11 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

A family friend wanted me to knock up one his daughters, all hot of them hot and from a good family. I put them in the backup folder.

You have to expand on this. Did he want you married, or want the baby, or want to rope you into something?

I have had friends who claimed mothers have told him that they wished he would just have sex with their daughters so their first experience would be good. Do women mean it when they say things like this, or are they trying to gauge your reaction?

Is a parent pushing you towards their daughter a gift from God or a red flag?

And does this really happen, or is it an urban myth?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:49 PM)debeguiled Wrote:  

Quote: (04-18-2017 04:11 PM)Sidney Crosby Wrote:  

You have to expand on this. Did he want you married, or want the baby, or want to rope you into something?

I have had friends who claimed mothers have told him that they wished he would just have sex with their daughters so their first experience would be good. Do women mean it when they say things like this, or are they trying to gauge your reaction?

Is a parent pushing you towards their daughter a gift from God or a red flag?

And does this really happen, or is it an urban myth?

I was kind of exaggerating when I said knock up, I guess I meant he wanted me to marry one of them and obviously eventually have a family.

I'd just be wary of gaming any family friends kids because it could ruin your relationship with that family.

Don't shit where you eat. Refer back to abundance mindset. I avoid chicks that are work related or somehow know my family. I mean I've done it before, but there can be blow back and the drama isn't worth it.

Forget family social circle. If things go bad, you're in for a shitstorm. There are 3 billion girls on Earth, pick someone else.