rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Opinions on BDSM? Does it help or hurt game?

Recently, I had a question to ask this forum about BDSM and someone else suggested it should go into a different topic.

What are the opinions of BDSM to those on this forum? Is it helpful for game and does it hurt it?

Helps keep girls around, adds intrigue, excitement, and something she'd have a hard time finding again. It's not for first dates though.

Well a lot of girl are into 50shades, it does not mean that you will practice it with them in the bed but you can use it as advantage to fuck them if you know how to "talk sexy" about shit like that. Many girl are not able to take slap in the face etc. so be careful with that. And although they might fantasise about it and like the movie, they might say that you are "creep" if they find BDMS tools in your room. (Does not mean that you will not fuck them.)

Grabbing them by the neck usually does the trick to make them horny after talking about 50shades.

The same goes for rape role play once a girl that was freak into Game of Thrones mentioned that she liked "Bolton sex" I figured out that she talked about dark stuff and rape, so I sent her pic of me in german military uniform and described to her how I will "NotRapeHer" like a polish peasant girl in the field by SS officer. Two days after she came to my place.

But yea a lot of girls are fatherless and they want to feel like dogs. But you need to have some feelings what to do and what not to.

My ex was freak and more than I liked, she was begging me to slap her ass all the time and not just during sex, had to be creative and do a lot of shit, once I remember her having pain in the lower jaw for two days after I gave have proper slap.

Sprinkled in every now and then is good. I personally find girls (or people, really) that are hardcore into the BDSM scene and live it 24/4 to be total fucking weirdos.
A lot of girls are into light BDSM such as chocking or hair pulling or being told what to do in bed. But I think it's more just about the submissive aspect of it and having the girl submit to a stronger more dominant and alpha man. For her to please the man and be subservient to him in that moment. That's what girls want and so desperately crave. Especially when you look at hoe soft your average guy is these days.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Anyway, if you are not social retard you can get away with anything and make it your advantage. Especially if it's dark and strong and not something like "I like seeing another man fucking my grandma.". When bitches come to my place back home they see replicas of human skulls, portraits of military dictators, WW1-WW2 memorabilia, weapons, my printed poems about death. I have very dark "humour" talking about death, genocide, racism and never had a girl refuse sex because of it.

The main reason is probably because I look good as fuck and I don't care what they think about it. So your desire to spank someone or tie them up is just a joke (if you got your shit together).

Science says about 40% of women admit to having latent rape fantasies, and I suspect another 40% are lying because they're ashamed.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all...-they-mean

I found most women find soft BDSM very provocative, being mentally submissive to and physically dominated by a man they're attracted to and have some comfort with. Even if it was a skeptical reaction, it was rarely negative, and that was before "Fifty Shades". Bonus points if they'd never been able to open up to a man about it before. Then they're consummating something special by going to bed with you - and they all like feeling like it's special, not just slutty.

I agree that "lifestyle" BDSM and buying special gear for it are a different realm and going there will cross the line for a lot of women. Unless she's already way out there, you don't want her to feel like she's doing something that would make her feel judged. Even if she's down, the idea that you have a ball gag that was probably in another woman's mouth last Saturday is just hamster food. Handcuffs are probably the limit for low-risk items to keep laying around, and silk ties might be even less suspicious.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Most of them fucking love it. It's a very potent form of chick crack.

Either that or I just end up with the ones who love it.

Quote: (04-16-2017 04:06 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Most of them fucking love it. It's a very potent form of chick crack.

Either that or I just end up with the ones who love it.

I think you hit the nail on the head, you are attracted to women who are into it, you probably have a radar to detect it.

Mine works the opposite :-)

Perhaps women who are into BDSM are more receptive to blatant and overt forms of dominance.

Its helps.

Why?

It teaches you how to make a woman submit to you, mentally and physically.

That is the essence of "game".

To be honest, I wasn't much into it until a few years ago, but, I must say, it has greatly accelerated my undersatnding of game.

BDSM is very red pill.

Women love it. It in their nature, literally.

I can keep all the domination and alphaness and all that up with just normal fucking.

These days, once you have an attachable asset, don't do it. Trust me.

One minute your having a little fun, the next you are on the sex offender registry.

There are just too many variables.

Aloha!

One advantage to at least playing confidently with BDSM is the many girls that are fixated on it in surprising ways. It (BDSM) speaks to their unacknowledged daddy issues, it allows them to step into their natural submissive role, it is a way to let their hamsters pretend they aren't really sluts--they're just role-playing, and it gives you access to bypass LMR if they're really into being dominated-- for example (I know a several of you guys don't like this, but I do) I'm very very into ass-fucking girls, but most of them resist. BDSM girls will far more easily give up those objections when playing that role.
You don't need to go full-on Kink all the time, but it's fun and sets the precedent in her mind.

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

For what it's worth, one of my best experiences ever was going to a bdsm night club when I was a week out from a show, ripped to fucking shreds.

4 notches, 15+ phone numbers, one night. Power crushing.

It helps, but until you are at an advanced game level ( like always having multiple plates all buying you shit) then stay away. You'll get assed out quick. Dont even think of going alone either: a lot of these groups have enough problem with a particular breed of thirst male that unacommpanied males won't even be welcome.

Start by practicing some normal bedroom bondage first.

Quote: (04-17-2017 09:42 AM)Steelex Wrote:  

For what it's worth, one of my best experiences ever was going to a bdsm night club when I was a week out from a show, ripped to fucking shreds.

4 notches, 15+ phone numbers, one night. Power crushing.

Exactly! Clubs can be a great experience.

"The Iron Butt is an extreme-distance motorcycle rally, as in it hurts to be in the saddle that long. It lasts several days, and is much more bad-"ass" than it sounds."
To quote an RVF brother, Hoser as he explained my screen name to another member.

BDSM....

The majority of the girls who I fucked regularly that had boyfriends always said the same thing ":Insert random guys name here:just wont fuck me like you do" They would always stay with them for comfort or finical reasons but they would turn to me to be turned out.

A prime recent example is one of my Peruvian plates that I used to violate a few years ago when I was here. I returned to Peru a few months ago an hit her up. We had some small talk an then I asked her about her sex life and she said "Very vanilla, very boring" I ask her about it an shes been dating a Spanish guy for a little over a year now an he is very vanilla in the bedroom. I ask her if she has ever expressed to him that she craves to be used and abused and she said "No I don't want him to think I'm a weirdo" So she is unhappy in her sex life but to ashamed to tell her man of over a year what she really wants. Another reason I think communication is one of the most important skills a player can have.

I think of the treatment I give some of these girls, then I think of them dating some vanilla sex having guy...... an I fucking laugh.

[Image: tumblr_o0t52thpbT1uunxxjo1_400.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-16-2017 01:47 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

What are the opinions of BDSM to those on this forum? Is it helpful for game and does it hurt it?

Here is what I can say with some accuracy about the opinions of myself and more broadly where appropriate those of the forum regarding BDSM:
  1. It is very good for retention: the girl Cr33pin mentioned in his post is a great example. However, opinions (including my own) are mixed on whether BDSM is any more effective (for retention) than bedroom dominance.
  2. It demands time and money, for example you have to buy ropes and learn to tie knots. Many on this forum (for example Roosh and delicioustacos) make a good argument that it is better to spend this on other things (for example travel or meeting new girls).
  3. It's not clear that it actually helps in getting to the sex. And game especially is the art of getting to the sex.
  4. It leads to a more creative sex life. This one is simple: all else equal more time spent preparing leads to more creativity. However, more creative does not necessarily mean more satisfying and that is a common point brought up.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

To answer OP succinctly: it does not hurt your game to know/have a tendency for BDSM tactics in the bedroom.

The sweeping majority of women out there are incredibly turned in by soft-BDSM (choking, hair pulling, spanking, being handcuffed/tied up, being made to gag on your dick, being told what to do, etc). The weird gimp suit whips/chains/ballgag medieval stuff is hardcore fetish shit that only a niche crowd is really into. That said, I don't think you'd "scare" women if they knew you were into it. It may intrigue them if nothing else.

Women are the purveyors of sexual perversion if you ask me. Men just like coming and we don't need any kind of fantasy aspect to get our but.

Quote: (04-17-2017 11:25 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

I think of the treatment I give some of these girls, then I think of them dating some vanilla sex having guy...... an I fucking laugh.

[Image: tumblr_o0t52thpbT1uunxxjo1_400.gif]

Had this exact situation play out with a married church girl.

The stuff she was down to do was way over the top, but he certainly wasn't going to do it to her.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!