rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Furry Conventioned Canceled Over Rise of Alt-Right Furries

The Furred Reich! Furry annual convention cancelled amid community's bitter divisions over rise of alleged neo-Nazi Mr 'Foxler' and the 'altfur' movement

Quote:Quote:

The rise of the alt-right movement has many people nervous about the spread of neo-Nazi sympathies – and the furry community is apparently not immune to these political trends.
In shocking news, the Rocky Mountain Fur Con, the annual event that brings together furries, has been canceled after a splinter group known as the Furry Raiders came under fire for embracing 'altfur' symbols similar to those of Nazis and fascists.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4eFzEGW62
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

[Image: 3F3FC3F700000578-4412692-image-a-4_1492190322184.jpg]

Is an alt-right furry better or worse than a normal furry?

If a cuck is a virgin and has no partner to cuck him, does he make a sound?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (04-14-2017 03:22 PM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

If a cuck is a virgin and has no partner to cuck him, does he make a sound?

What is the sound of no hand fapping?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I thought I'd never read a political story more ridiculous as when The Church of Satan literally denounced Ted Cruz because John Boehner called him "Lucifer in training". This is close to it, but not close enough, in my opinion. It makes me less certain of my prediction, though.

is this how this kind of degeneracy disappears? Alt-right can turn this country normal again!

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

God help me if anyone ever doxxes me after saying this......

But would it be a bad thing if the furries purge each other?

I love the idea that there's this huge furry drama going on, that's probably the equivalent of ten battles of Montreal a day. You just know that something like this has to involve huge numbers of people if it's bubbling up into the mainstream media. I wouldn't be surprised if there's tens of thousands of words being written about this a day on obscure tumblrs normal people have no idea exist. Alliances are being made and broken. There's drama, backstabbing, betrayals, unexpected twists and turns. Lifelong friendships are being formed. Relationships going back decades are being broken. For everyone involved in this, life will never be the same.

And nobody on the outside gives a shit because it's stupid furries. I know I don't.

Fuckin' furries man. Jesus.

Furries - heh - destroyed by the Nazi-Furries.

[Image: 12599098_1084711188227087_1836740121_n.jpg]

It is good that it dies - a sign of the end-time of this cycle.

This is good to see. Next will be the Bronies. Watch out bronies, the alt-right is coming for you.

Quote: (04-14-2017 08:04 PM)SamuelBRoberts Wrote:  

I love the idea that there's this huge furry drama going on, that's probably the equivalent of ten battles of Montreal a day. You just know that something like this has to involve huge numbers of people if it's bubbling up into the mainstream media.

Well that settles it.

Who's up for crowdfunding a movie where we essentially plagiarise American History X and remake the entire thing with furries?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

[Image: stuffed_unicorn_and_oil_deadpool_by_hiroim-d9w8021.jpg]

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Alt-furking weirdos, leftfur weirdos. All fucking weirdos.

I knew a number of people in the furry community, most of them were politically libertarains or Bernie supporters. Most of the Trump furries were seen as outcasts.

Quote: (04-15-2017 09:27 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

I knew a number of people in the furry community, most of them were politically libertarains or Bernie supporters. Most of the Trump furries were seen as outcasts.

Why do you know a number of people in the furry community?
Where do you even meet these people?

They were friends with a guy that hosts poker games on Thursday. He used to have Tuesday nights where they'd drink beer and watch My Little Pony and play in their fursuits. I just watched, the community later went downhill from what I heard about one of the main leaders of the group being a 35 year old guy and liking little children. I never had a suit. I just walked out after seeing a bunch of grown men watching a cartoon made for girls.

The host also identifies as a hyena. This was when I was slowly getting off the blue pill 4 years ago. 3 years ago, my brother started to get me books on red pill ideology.

Now the poker nights are usually the players who are Bernie supporters who think Trump is the reincarnation of Hitler and their hard on for the death of the Republican Party even though they live in an area where Republicans have been dead politically in the city for 50 years.

Desperate times...

[Image: d53.jpg]

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Quote: (04-15-2017 09:33 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

They were friends with a guy that hosts poker games on Thursday. He used to have Tuesday nights where they'd drink beer and watch My Little Pony and play in their fursuits. I just watched, the community later went downhill from what I heard about one of the main leaders of the group being a 35 year old guy and liking little children. I never had a suit.

Hmm.

I suspect several people I used to know would be in the furry scene, now. Some may have passed through it and into whatever lies beyond (who knows...).

Anyone that's held court with a bunch of low-T social misfits in their misspent youth would be aware that at some point perhaps half of those types grew up and the other half drifted further and further into mental degradation.

Personally I see this furry madness as a kind of BDSM for Peter Pans who's testosterone levels aren't high enough for whips, ass-less chaps and gimp masks. It's a market that will grow.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (04-15-2017 10:12 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

I suspect several people I used to know would be in the furry scene, now. Some may have passed through it and into whatever lies beyond (who knows...).

Anyone that's held court with a bunch of low-T social misfits in their misspent youth would be aware that at some point perhaps half of those types grew up and the other half drifted further and further into mental degradation.

Personally I see this furry madness as a kind of BDSM for Peter Pans who's testosterone levels aren't high enough for whips, ass-less chaps and gimp masks. It's a market that will grow.

Mentioning BDSM got me to ask this question: What do posters here at Roosh V think of BDSM?

Quote: (04-15-2017 11:01 PM)Kurgan Wrote:  

Quote: (04-15-2017 10:12 PM)Leonard D Neubache Wrote:  

Mentioning BDSM got me to ask this question: What do posters here at Roosh V think of BDSM?

They think people who go off-topic should be flogged.
You might ask in the lifestyle or game forum if you're really interested.

Flogging would just encourage dem perverts [Image: tongue.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

So, is anyone questioning the choice of a fox to represent Nazis? I sure am.

A Soviet communist furry is obviously going to be a bear and an American one is clearly going to win rights to eagle status, but a Nazi furry?

I'm going to go with German Shepard.

[Image: 0abc2c160bf1e7eb9656cd5bb82c294d.jpg]

Get this phaggot an SS outfit. Pronto.