rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

rawdogging no birth control

under what situations should the girl get the day after pill? what if you didnt cum?

I used to anytime I had sex without a condom and it was even remotely close because I was afraid of pre-cum getting a girl pregnant. Maybe I've dodged the bullet a ton of times, but now I don't bother unless I nutted inside. Very risky either way.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Ohh dude ...I was just reading this before I read your post:

Unapproved emergency birth control medicine possibly in U.S. distribution may be ineffective and unsafe

The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) is warning U.S. consumers not to use the emergency birth control medicine labeled as Evital. These products may be counterfeit versions of the “morning after pill” and may not be safe or effective in preventing pregnancy.

Evital has not been approved by the FDA for use in the United States.

This potentially ineffective and suspect counterfeit emergency birth control may also be in distribution in some Hispanic communities in the United States.

The packaging label of the potentially ineffective and suspect counterfeit version says, “Evital Anticonceptivo de emergencia, 1.5 mg, 1 tablet”, by “Fluter Domull”,(see picture below):

[Image: ucm265848.bmp]

Consumers should not take the Evital product if its packaging looks like the picture above.

Team Nachos

Same as gmac, except now I'm just not going bareback until I get more experience. Those pills aren't cheap

iPhone users should strongly consider the "maybe baby" app.

Want to rawdog a girl without birth control? There's an app for that.

Mixx

Quote: (08-26-2011 10:51 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

iPhone users should strongly consider the "maybe baby" app.

Want to rawdog a girl without birth control? There's an app for that.

Mixx

Gotta give the 'Droid some love. Two Android apps, trying My Days now:

My Period and Ovulation Tracker

My Days - Period & Ovulation

pre-cum will not impregnate a chick. early ejaculation will.

Rawdogging with no birth control is a gamble but rawdogging in general is gambling. The first time I raw dogged my ex girlfriend she bought the pill the next day because I was afraid of the pre cum thing. This was before she was on the pill. I raw dogged a girl a couple months ago that I had a ONS with and she wanted me to cum in her [Image: confused.gif] but I didn't.

Quote: (08-26-2011 08:20 PM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

Rawdogging with no birth control is a gamble but rawdogging in general is gambling. The first time I raw dogged my ex girlfriend she bought the pill the next day because I was afraid of the pre cum thing. This was before she was on the pill. I raw dogged a girl a couple months ago that I had a ONS with and she wanted me to cum in her [Image: confused.gif] but I didn't.

jus cum an run

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There is no sexual encounter that is worth an unwanted pregnancy.

Quote: (08-26-2011 08:20 PM)Tony Snow25 Wrote:  

I had the same damn thing happen to me last night in the pool, shitty part was, i was drunk and didnt pull it out. :/

Quote: (08-26-2011 08:07 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

pre-cum will not impregnate a chick.

Pre-cum itself will not impregnate a chick, but semen can get stuck inside your penis, and then transferred to her vagina through the pre-cum. Thus leading to pregnancy.

Quote: (08-27-2011 07:01 PM)CJ Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2011 08:07 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

pre-cum will not impregnate a chick.

Pre-cum itself will not impregnate a chick, but semen can get stuck inside your penis, and then transferred to her vagina through the pre-cum. Thus leading to pregnancy.

The medical evidence for this is really weak but it hasn't been studied much either. The studies that are out there have failed to show a significant number of viable semen in pre-cum, but there are lots of anecdotal reports of people getting pregnant after using the pull-out method, which I don't think can be ignored. If you want to be on the safe side it's a good idea not to rawdog without birth control, or at least take a piss before having sex in order to clean residual sperm out of the urethra.

.....just make sure the chick does not know your real name.

Do the guys that are absolutely opposed to buying girls drinks also absolutely refuse to buy plan b pills?

What if she needs an abortion? Do you insist on splitting it?

If you are one of these "I don't spend money on girls" types let me know what you do, please.

Aloha!

Quote: (08-26-2011 08:31 AM)endobendo Wrote:  

under what situations should the girl get the day after pill? what if you didnt cum?

I do it if it's unprotected sex and I came inside her, otherwise I don't. I've gone raw on girls who weren't on birth control, and I just didn't come inside them. Never had a problem(that I know of) but if you want to be really safe just get the morning after pill. I admit I was playing with fire.

Pre-cum has no sperm, but it could contain it if you're fucking her for the second time. Take a piss after every fuck to clear most of the sperm out.

Quote: (08-28-2011 12:58 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Do the guys that are absolutely opposed to buying girls drinks also absolutely refuse to buy plan b pills?

What if she needs an abortion? Do you insist on splitting it?

If you are one of these "I don't spend money on girls" types let me know what you do, please.

Aloha!

Some pharmacists are wary about selling plan b pills to men, since the men could sneak the pills to the girls as extra insurance. The pharmacist told me that just this once he will give it to me, but for me to bring my girl over next time instead. It also makes girls feel fairly sick when they take them. So when you go out to get them, you might not be able to buy it by yourself anyway. And plan b is very time sensitive.

Here is one method I will be trying in order to rawdog and avoid pregnancy.

Step 1.

Get a spermicide. Cheap. Like 10 applications for 10 bucks.

Effectiveness w/perfect use: 18%.

Typical effectiveness: 29%.

Step 2.

Pull out.

Effectiveness w/perfect use: 4%.

Typical effectiveness: 28%.

Risk of pregnancy with both methods used together, w/perfect use: .7%

Typical effectiveness: 8%

The only problem is that you need to have the girl be comfortable raw-dogging you. If she isn't concerned with STD's, then this method should eliminate any chance of pregnancy as long as you are careful.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The pill isn't even 100% effective fellas. I just spoke to a girl I know last night. She just found out she's pregnant. She already has one kid and is now on number two. Both times she's been on the pill. Some guys are just super potent I guess.

Team Nachos

And some women lie, or don't take the pill properly (the same time everyday, miss a day, etc.).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

then theres the abortion pill as the last resort

Quote: (08-28-2011 01:25 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Step 1.

Get a spermicide. Cheap. Like 10 applications for 10 bucks.

Effectiveness w/perfect use: 18%.

Typical effectiveness: 29%.

That's a good idea. Anyone have any recommendations for lube with spermicide in it?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Samseau's August 28th post needs some revision to make sense.

First of all, as a look at the Wikipedia articles he cites will confirm (although it was pretty obvious anyway), the percentages he mentions are failure rates, not effectiveness rates.

Second, percentages like the ones he mentions are meaningless without a time reference or, alternatively, a number-of-acts-of-intercourse reference. In fact--again, as the Wikipedia articles in question make clear--the failure rates he mentions are per year, with a typical frequency of sex. They are not per-act-of-intercourse, as many readers, especially the more pessimistic ones, might be tempted to believe.

Quote: (08-29-2011 06:34 PM)gds555 Wrote:  

Samseau's August 28th post needs some revision to make sense.

GDS, beat me to it... But, with all due respect, Samseau's post scared me out of lurking.

Bottomline is that spermicides are over-hyped garbage. They're produced by big pharma who'll hype it as far as the Govt will let them for the sake of a buck. They were even claiming it killed HIV until WHO disproved that bullshit. (As you'll see later, it actually *IMPROVES* HIV transmission.)

That percentage stated by wikipedia is loosely based off the *one* legit field study on Nonoxynol-9 conducted in 2004.

NOTALINKwww.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?cmd=search&amp=&amp=&db=pubmed&term=Raymond%20%20[AU]%20AND%202004%20[DP]%20AND%20%20Obstet%20Gynecol%20%20[TA]

They did a test with 1500 women with different mixes and products over six months. The only thing that really worked was applying a concentrated product onto the cervix. If you don't follow the very detailed instructions, it ain't going to work. If you hate condoms because it screws with the "natural mojo" of your transitions, that's not really an improvement.

If you think its as simple of apply funny smelling lube that tastes awful to your cock is going to work, you're seriously playing with fire.

Also worth mentioning, nonox-9 is an irritant in high concentrations (ie. actually effective concentrations) and thus may causes lesions that improve transmission of STDs. This has already been proven clinically with HIV, chlamydia, and gonorrhea (ye olde Clap.)

Even wikipedia concedes this:

NOTALINKen.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nonoxynol-9

Wired pretty much broke all of this in 2002:
"Docs: 'Nonoxynol-9 Doesn't Work'"

NOTALINKwww.wired.com/medtech/health/news/2002/05/52481

Also, for general reference on contraception, Family Practice Notebook is pretty reliable, so long as you do you diligently read the entire page:

NOTALINKwww.fpnotebook.com/Gyn/Contraception/VgnlSprmcd.htm

Again in summary, if you're placing your faith on nonox-9, you're going to get burned.

Player be warned!

(Sorry about the pseudo-links, I obviously haven't crossed the 10 post mark yet.)

"Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical. That's the only planet in the galaxy that can make that claim."