rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Find DTF Girls at Bars and Clubs?

Most bars and clubs I go to have mostly large groups of 4+ girls or mixed groups, usually celebrating birthdays, bachelorettes or having a girls night out.

Often they are just there to dance among themselves. I rarely see grinding or makeouts. It seems like the vast majority of girls are not sexually available.

For the guys who go out and bring girls home regularly, how do you spot the DTF girls? What are the signs you look for when approaching?

Sounds like you live in a smaller, cliquier city where people kind of already know who they know and only go out with their friends and aren't there to socialize.

At night clubs I just go out on the floor dance and make eye contact. Find girls that give you warm eye contact back and dance with them. Don't be afraid to be a clown and make a spectacle of yourself. After all, clubs are fun and you're there to have fun not be a fly on the wall bobbing your head in the corner with a drink in your hand. It helps to be halfway decent at dancing so women take notice of you busting moves.

Aside from that, just talk to girls you think are attractive.

Summer and around major holidays (anywhere), and particulary at new students' parties just after the beginning of the semester, that's when you get tons of DTF girls. It all depends on the mood, if they're there to meet new people or just get drunk with friends.

Wait for the girl in the group of 5 to be separated from her friends, then talk to her.

Quote: (04-09-2017 03:07 PM)Iso Wrote:  

Wait for the girl in the group of 5 to be separated from her friends, then talk to her.

Where I live cockblocking is rampant. Often the group will squad up and drag the girl away, even if we're vibing. I prefer girls in 2s or 3s for this reason but they're increasingly rare.

Step 1: While at your home take a shit.
Step 2: Prepare a pregame drink
Step 3: Take a shower, make sure to wash your nut sack and finish your drink. Also brush your teeth.
Step 4: make drink number 2 and send out feeler texts to all luke warm to hot leads in your phone
Step 5: Put on some fresh clothes, accessories, and some good cologne
Step 5: Time to head to the bars
Step 6: Walk into a bar

The end

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Where do you live? I sense UK/Australia/NZ.

Quote: (04-09-2017 04:26 PM)The Catalyst Wrote:  

I bet you my life's savings he's from Canada [Image: angel.gif]

Quote: (04-09-2017 04:47 PM)britchard Wrote:  

How did you know?

Look for groups of two.

Four is a crap idea.

Move

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

For what it's worth all of my bar hook ups have sort of happened without too much effort. I can't really describe how, other than that she seemed interested and she made the whole process easier.

In my opinion bar game is a cooperative type of thing. If she's not doing her part, there is only so much you can do.

I look for girls that came together no more than 2. Nearly all my nightlife bangs have came from those.

I find those are the ones most likely to hookup and going with the intention of meeting someone. You don't have to put in much work to isolate from the friend.....and in some cases if you have a good wing, you can both end up plowing them at the end of the night.

Last year I did roll solo to the club and managed a ONS with a girl in a group of like 6-8 girls but that's because my other way of gaming girls at clubs.....just stand in the middle of the floor dancing alone like I don't give a shit about anybody in particular worked on her. That seems to draw random attention.

She opened me with: "You look like you're having so much fun by yourself....I want to join you".

I don't waste my time with:

- Girls at some guys' booth mooching off their alcohol and being in some social circle
- Girls in a bachelorette/party
- Girls that are constantly touching their own hair with their hands or taking selfies.

Quote: (04-09-2017 12:23 PM)GymBro Wrote:  

Most bars and clubs I go to have mostly large groups of 4+ girls or mixed groups, usually celebrating birthdays, bachelorettes or having a girls night out.

Often they are just there to dance among themselves. I rarely see grinding or makeouts. It seems like the vast majority of girls are not sexually available.

For the guys who go out and bring girls home regularly, how do you spot the DTF girls? What are the signs you look for when approaching?

I manage to make out with at least one girl (7 - 7.5 range) almost every time I go out when the club here isn't a sausage fest.

But it's the after the meet flakiness from these bimbos where they were either under the influence of something and weren't "really themselves" or more than likely just being bratty twats that keeps things from escalating after that night.

Lately I developed for myself instead of grabbing them like a lot of other guys i see here begging them to talk I like to stand in the middle of the floor and with all 5 fingers on one hand clasp it slightly dig into their backs as they pass by in a jokingly massage motion.

I like to force their hand without appearing anxious for their attention ...many smile back, some it has been a opener.

I admit I've been lucky some nights where the first girl I've approached is DTF and feeling me.

My biggest sticking point is finding girls who are actually open to going home with a guy that night. I think in a typical venue the ratio might be less than 30% as I see most dudes leaving by themselves. Maybe I'm just not approaching and screening quickly enough to find the DTF ones, and wasting time with non-DTF ones?

Banna, how often do you take a girl home from a bar or club in Toronto? 1 in 3 nights? 1 in 5?

How many girls do you usually approach before finding before finding a girl to take home?

Quote: (04-09-2017 10:09 PM)GymBro Wrote:  

I admit I've been lucky some nights where the first girl I've approached is DTF and feeling me.

My biggest sticking point is finding girls who are actually open to going home with a guy that night. I think in a typical venue the ratio might be less than 30% as I see most dudes leaving by themselves. Maybe I'm just not approaching and screening quickly enough to find the DTF ones, and wasting time with non-DTF ones?

Banna, how often do you take a girl home from a bar or club in Toronto? 1 in 3 nights? 1 in 5?

How many girls do you usually approach before finding before finding a girl to take home?

I think if that's your "goal" then you have to screen to figure out how far away from these venues these women live. And avoid the spots that'll require 30+ minutes to get to.

In my life "here" I've probably had about 5 ONS I could remember from clubs.....I'm not really a agressive PUA like others so maybe I could do better. I think in all cases these women lived within a 10-15 uber/cab ride away and me being from the burbs said: "how bout I drop you home instead?" It was more by chance and stumbling across them than trying to find a ONS.

And I'll let it be known beforehand that I'm no racist as I find indian/oriental women attractive as well as any other race, but I don't even bother with them in terms of approaching in this city much less ONS. They're all about going out in large groups surrounded by possessive guys (Indian) or questions about $$/career right off the bat (Oriental).

I have one friend here living in a property adjacent to 2 major nightclubs here with A+ logistics. He invites these women over, sometimes he bangs them and they go back to the clubs within the hour,lol....he has his hookah lamp.... all brands of alcohol and a booming sound system. I think he can get at least 2 ONS a month or more if he night games hard.

One other guy I know we drove back to his place like 45 minutes at 4am with like 5-6 girls from the boonies that had no idea where they were headed like 5 months ago in the dead of winter .....but it was also the allure of cocaine that enticed them as well smh.

You have to realize guys pulling quickly vs ones that aren't here are not just using game/looks to have the upper hand. A lot do things I probably can't (posh expensive pad) or won't (hosting post party cocaine sessions leading to bangs) do.

Find a girl with a cigarette dangling out of her mouth.

Dreams are like horses; they run wild on the earth. Catch one and ride it. Throw a leg over and ride it for all its worth.
Psalm 25:7
https://youtu.be/vHVoMCH10Wk

You need to know your wheelhouse first off. I think that is a problem with most dudes asking these type of questions... they don't know what girls are in their range. Trial and error plus recognizing what group is receptive to you = your wheelhouse.

To find the DTF girls you need to operate in the established wheelhouse. Be forward and flirty, but not aggressive. Ans i cant stress this enough, be among the best dressed and styled in the club. Then it should be too easy.

Quote: (04-09-2017 05:07 PM)GymBro Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2017 04:47 PM)britchard Wrote:  

How did you know?

It says on your profile. Click on my profile and you'll see it will say 'Location: United Kingdom'

Quote: (04-09-2017 10:58 PM)Banna Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2017 10:09 PM)GymBro Wrote:  

I think if that's your "goal" then you have to screen to figure out how far away from these venues these women live. And avoid the spots that'll require 30+ minutes to get to.

In my life "here" I've probably had about 5 ONS I could remember from clubs.....I'm not really a agressive PUA like others so maybe I could do better. I think in all cases these women lived within a 10-15 uber/cab ride away and me being from the burbs said: "how bout I drop you home instead?" It was more by chance and stumbling across them than trying to find a ONS.

And I'll let it be known beforehand that I'm no racist as I find indian/oriental women attractive as well as any other race, but I don't even bother with them in terms of approaching in this city much less ONS. They're all about going out in large groups surrounded by possessive guys (Indian) or questions about $$/career right off the bat (Oriental).

I have one friend here living in a property adjacent to 2 major nightclubs here with A+ logistics. He invites these women over, sometimes he bangs them and they go back to the clubs within the hour,lol....he has his hookah lamp.... all brands of alcohol and a booming sound system. I think he can get at least 2 ONS a month or more if he night games hard.

One other guy I know we drove back to his place like 45 minutes at 4am with like 5-6 girls from the boonies that had no idea where they were headed like 5 months ago in the dead of winter .....but it was also the allure of cocaine that enticed them as well smh.

You have to realize guys pulling quickly vs ones that aren't here are not just using game/looks to have the upper hand. A lot do things I probably can't (posh expensive pad) or won't (hosting post party cocaine sessions leading to bangs) do.

Hey Banna, thanks for answering. Out of curiosity are most of the girls you pull 18-24, 25-29, or 30+?

My impression is the 18-24 year olds almost always go out in big groups (often with dudes) and almost always stick together. These are the hardest girls to pull - even if you are an aesthetic smooth-talking "hot cool guy", girls are afraid of being judged by their huge friend circle and friends will often cockbblock.

At 25-29 it's more of a mixed bag - maybe half girls who go out in big groups of 4 or more (usually birthdays, bachelorettes), and half girls who go out in 2s and 3s.

At 30+ it's almost always girls in 2s or 3s.

When you go out assume every single person is DTF. It's a process of elimination.

Quote: (04-09-2017 06:40 PM)Steelex Wrote:  

Look for groups of two.

Four is a crap idea.

How would you isolate if its a group of 2? Assuming you went solo. The other girl is going to feel left out.

The number one sign I learned to look for and be patient about is looking for the women who are isolating themselves. Which takes a lotta patience b/c you've gotta be able to see who's with who and in what groups, and then from there which women are trying to break off or don't seem fully engaged with their group. Which like you said, in terms of the whole club or bar the number will be IMO far less than 30%.

Also from my experience the sweet spot in terms of age range is from like 27-31, these females are the ones who are likely to be out for the first time in a while and came out with more of a purpose to get laid. Also won't be as likely to be in big huge groups and have weaker social ties than the younger females, who can be with a group of people she just met but make it look like they've been bffs forever.

find a good woman and marry.