rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming Foreign Girls in Peru

Gaming Foreign girls in Peru

Introduction

Talking with some members(especially the famous LINUX), I decided to post Mini tips and some personal stories about gaming foreign chicks in Peru. The reasons are for enterteinment and help some newbie latinos. I think This scene can be similar in other LATAM countries.

How did I start to Date Foreigners?

It was a sunny afternoon in 2007, I was playing soccer and my friend kicked the ball to a Neighbour´s house. I went to ask for it, and a hot,blondie,blue eyed girl opened the door, Inmediately, We made eye contact for 1 minute. We were nervous and I just said: Can you give me my soccer friend(the ball)? She gave it to me mentioning:You are so cute,play well. Then She started to smile and her face turned red.

I couldn´t sleep this night, I was remembering the way How she saw me. One year later, I participated in a Soccer Event. At the end of the game, Two argentinian dancers(cousins) approached me. The short story is that I dated with one for 2 weeks, Then we broke up and i got a mini relationship with her super crazy cousin

These events helped me to changed part of my mind. For long time, I observed The tendency: the white rich peruanas have super bitchy attitudes and the rest of peruanas are crazy for white guys. I believed that I need to be white to attract girls.
Hopefully, A young age, I discovered How The average height,black hair and dark skin latino could call the attention of some foreign ladies.

Why do I like to date Foreigners?

My asnwer is easy:

*They make me feel as the most fucking awesome man in this world. Her continuous compliments, interest and more boost my confidence.

*I don't invest money. Most of the foreigners have more money than me, we always pay half and half, even they give me tons of gifts.

*It is a big DHV. When i started to date cute foreigners, peruvian girls noticed me more and i became a little popular with my male friends.

*They are more beautiful than the average peruana.

Where do I find them? How is the quality

I am not a big fan of nightgame, but in some small trips, it was a good method to pull a decent number of them. Generally, I meet them in events relate to my university. I finished time ago, but i still have connections who invite me to exchange student reunions.

Now, with daygame(thanks Vinny) the options are unlimited. Quality is hit or miss, I am not banging 8+, the reality is that my standards are high and i should say that most of foreigners are between 4 to 7.5. ONS are great, but i also prefer mini relationships.

Foreigners who look for latinos, i did a post in a past thread talking about the foreigners who are more open to have an adventure here.

Mini Tips

I am not an expert, but i have some good results doing the following things:

*Build a powerful Mind. In your LATAM countries, many foreigner chicks are looking for your latin dick, your value is 20 times bigger than other nationalities..

*Relax yourself, calibrate and take actions. Don't think that she is a gringa, so she will be so easy. Most of the time, i see tons of rejections from these girls to local guys because the last ones want to kiss or try to pull her so fast.

*In terms of dancing. I usually start with crazy movements of salsa, i impress her. I do a pause and Continue talking, after creating comfort, i close with a sexy Bachata. One tip: Don't do the mistake to try to teach her how to do the basic steps,, the reality is you are losing your time, She will get frustrated that she is not learning. Instead of this, do your movements and try to lead her, enjoy and she will get this energy.

*Be flirty and tell her sexy words in Spanish. It works like a charm, until now i see how the foreigners get wet when i say them: Mami, Chula, Ahora te voy a poner a gozar mi reyna, ¡Que curvas! And others.

*Teach her more about your culture. They really appreciate many things in latin culture, Explain her about your traditions, customs, typical food, tips to new places.

*Dress normally and talk as a man. I see this specially in some tourist clubs, Local and other latinos wearing hats, big shirts,sunglasses and acting as gangsters, everything to call the Attention of gringas. Result: gringas leave the club with me while "small hat latin boys" get Nothing.

*Screen well, experience will show you which nationalities are more open to latinos. For example, if I am in a club and i see one swiss/argentinian/french and another german/israeli/canadian both of the same quality, i will go for the first group. Your chances to get lay and get a better time are higher in 70% than the second group.

*Don't spend your money. Take her to parks, show her the city and the most exotic places(restaurants,monuments,forest), she will love it.

*Compliment her in the right moments.Most of latinos won't stop to compliment her everytime, don't do that. Act cool and natural, and tell her the sweet or sexy words when you see that she is so atracted to you.

*Approach them everytime|eveywhere. Some of them have high levels of latin fever and they will bang you if you have the balls to open your mouth.

*Feel you proud of your latin blood. You will be the hot latin guy that she was looking for.

Personal Stories

During my life, I had have some crazys stories, but i selected 4 to share here.

a)Dream almost came true, Swiss

Story of a nuclear cockblock that I experienced with a hot girl: It was a cold night in Cusco. It was my third day in the city and I decided to attend a famous nightclub. I arrived and the guy/girl ratio was very bad. In that night I saw 3 beautiful foreigners with a Latin girl in a group formed by 10 guys. I carefully watched that group for about 5 minutes and I realized that there was a guy who was the leader of the group, he was leading the group and decided who was going to dance in the middle of them.

Later, I said to myself: I have come here to have fun, what the heck, for them. Quickly I told the group leader that I was alone and if I could dance with his group, he agreed with a smile. I started to dance and later I saw a hot Swiss girl that was surrounded by 6 guys (2 Spaniards, 1 French, 1 Dutch and 2 Peruvians). In my mind, she was the one that I liked, but I knew that I was unlikely to go far with her.

Minutes went by and I did not see the Swiss girl. Then, at my side, I saw a girl. It was the Swiss girl. We held eye contact and I was so nervous that I didn't know what to say. I mustered the courage to say her: Hello, Where do you think I am?
The Swiss girl laughed and told me: Are you Armenian? I don't think you are local, they are quite short. I told her: I'm a Latino, mami. We holded eye contact and the song work by Rihanna started to play.

She surprised me and she started rubbing her butt against my cock. She touched my chest, we looked at each other and we started kissing. The dream was becoming a reality. 30 minutes later, I said to her: let's go to my hotel. She accepted. On our way to the hotel I felt someone's hand. It was the Dutchman and h said to me: leave her alone.

She came out in my defense saying that she was enjoying the moment. The Dutch guy threatened me, I bent his hand and the guy was very scared.
After that uncomfortable incident, the Dutch guy came with the girl's girlfriends. They took her from my hands, the Swiss girl was extremely sad, I knew that I had lost her.
Later I asked the Dutch cockblock to take a picture of me with my girl. He refused to do it, so I laughed and took a quick selfie with the girl. We said goodbye to each other and I couldn't get the girl's number because she was taken away by the Dutch cockblock and her girlfriends.

b) The Lesbian couple

I’m gonna tell the history that I briefly told about the lesbians and his White Knight. For privacy reasons I’ll omit some details in my history.

During my recent trip, in one of the cities that I mentioned in one of my last trip; I decided to get some drinks at a nice bar. It was my last day in that city but nevertheless, I went to a local bar without any expectations and I wasn’t in the mood to game girls. Also I had to wake up early to start my trip to another city. In that exact moment I saw a decent looking girl(6's), she caught my attention and later she started to send me some IOIs. I opened her with some stupid things like “Where are you from?” and things like that. Fortunately for us, It was happy hour; I ordered(we pay half and half) a beer and the waiter brought us 2 more beers. We had a nice conversation and later the music started to play. We danced and enjoyed the moment. Later, at 9 PM we saw each other with a very strong eye contact and I was very direct with her. I said to her: You’re cute and I like you a lot. After that, we kissed. The interaction was very natural and smooth. Time passed quickly and 2 hours later she said to me: Drix, I have a female friend and she will come here in any moment. I didn’t understand what she said.

After that, my girl’s girlfriend (Keep in mind that I didn’t know she was really her mate) came, she greeted me in Italian style (she kissed both of my cheeks). I started to Kiss my girl and her mate started to get jealous of me. I started to dance with my girl in a very sensual style and her mate took my hands off her and said to her: What’s wrong with you?. Her mate said to me: I’m jealous of you. Stop touching her like that. After that we continued to drink and later a guy who has the same height like me pushed me and told me “What’s wrong with you?”. I didn’t understand what the hell was happening in that moment. I only knew that the guy was a friend of my girl’s mate. My girl’s mate said to him “kick him”. I said to myself: Why this girl sent him to kick me?. I started to suspect that those girls had a lesbian relationship. The guy tried to punch me, but I grabbed his hand. I punched him back and after that I threw him on a garden.

The garden was outside the bar and people started to gather around us. The security didn’t want to intervene, because they were shorter tan both of us (Me and the White Knight) and they were somewhat fearful. The White Knight didn’t know what to do while he was lying on the garden. After that fight, the girl who was interested in me (not her mate), started to cry desperately. I went to her and I demanded an explanation. She started to tell me her story and she said to me: Drix, I like you a lot but I’m bisexual. The girl who was jealous of you is my mate, I’m travelling with her since from a few months ago and she’s my girl from many years ago. I said to her: If you have a girlfriend why did you want to Kiss me?. She said: because I’m bisexual. I like men. When I saw you, you seemed very attractive to me. I couldn’t resist and I like you a lot. Unfortunately I’m very confused and I can’t leave my girlfriend. After that, the other girl and the White Knight returned. I said goodbye to them.

This is one of the most surrealist things that have happened to me.

C)The bus Chick

Another crazy history that happened to me, years ago.

When I was 18 years old I just arrived to Lima. I was near at Jorge Chavez International Airport (The main airport of Peru). In that time my english was very pitiful. A tourist bus was approaching the airport and I saw a blond girl in that bus. She was taller than me and very attractive. At that moment I didn’t realize if she saw me (In that time I wasn’t aware of the game). I was crossing the Street and I felt a hand on one of my shoulders. I turned to look and guess what: the person who did that thing was the attractive blond girl I saw on the bus. She asked my name and my age but I didn’t understand what the hell she was saying to me since my english fluency was craptastic. After that brief moment she kissed me but she had to return to the bus quickly since the people was hurried to arrive at the airport.

D) The Giants

In another trip, I went to a club. The music was so great, but the ratios were super bad, in that moment, i saw 4 tall german girls, two of them were 1.83 and the others 1.90 They were the tallest in the club, i didn't give a fuck and i met a 1.55 peruvian inca type. We approached the set and it was a success.

Faster, we became famous in the club, People were impressed and others were laughing that my small wingman was dancing with the 1.90 girl. It looked like a comedy movie, even some people took photo of us. Everything was going well until a drunk tall white guy was jealous and tried to attack my wingman. I confronted him and punched his belly so hard that the man couldn't breath and stop giving problems.

People started to yell and the girls got scared. They left me after the event and when i was sad, i thought that i lose a good sex action. I was planning to go to my hotel and 3 ducth girls approached me, telling Hey you handsome latin, We like you. I went for the slutty and after an hour, i banged her. Hopefully, she was 1.83, so i could bang a tall girl anyways. What a great night.

Final Words

I didn't share all my stories for personal reasons, i omitted the name of the places and i can't post photos of the girls(rules). I still haven't been gaming abroad, so i am practicing Here. My stories have some violence because there always drunk haters and cockblockers. Anyways, i always won, My key point is my Town(dangerous for nightgame, terrible ratios, ugly girls,high bitch shields), i lived hard situations and now every problem is not a big deal. For that reason, another message is not to cry about your place, come here and you will see that your place look as a paradise in conparison to my lovely town..

Even in my beta times, i could pull some foreigners easy, just being a lovely latin guy. Now with some game, my success have increased drastically. Anyone is free to critize the veracity or my methods, but it is working for me.

I still have contact with some foreign girls. They offer to host, feed me if i go to visit them in Europe, North America. I had nice serious relationships with some of these girls. I can't wait to be in these magic continents.

One more important thing is that I don't see them as simple lays, i always thread them in the best possible way and i found some really sweethearts. As some members of the peruvian crew said, Drix is so romantic with foreigners, Well Yeah this is my nature and i won't change it.

Thanks for reading, Drix The Peruvian Player

Nice stories and wonderful tips, Bro.