rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York City Will Award 80$Mil to nonwhite/women businesses =Trans time

Via the Observer and easy startup money!!!!

Short of the story is the title: Free startup money for your business if you are nonwhite/female. It's high damn time we started using this shit against them.

The enemy has given us a weapon, and we need to start exploiting it. For years we've had it drummed in to our deplorable heads that gender is fluid by the "IFuckingLoveScience" hivemind and their ilk.

I don't know about you, but if I'm a "white" male, I'm identifying as a woman - or something much further on any applications for this. I recall New York actually has a law that penalizes businesses who "misgender" someone.

All you need to do is identify as a woman and put yourself in the running while all the white collar elite white "allies" groan and check their privilege.

Forget our dignity. Time to use this sort of crap to our advantage while they worry about perving in bathrooms.

PROFIT???

Quote:Quote:

The New York City Economic Development Corporation, a quasi-governmental entity charged with promoting business growth, announced this morning that it had inked contracts with three minority- and women-owned construction management firms to oversee renovations at several city owned sites.

The NYCEDC announced it had retained certified “minority- and women-owned business enterprises” NobleStrategy, the Armand Corporation and McKissack & McKissak to administer the rehabilitation and maintenance at the Brooklyn Army Terminal and infrastructure improvement at the Hunts Point Food Distribution Center. Representatives from the corporation and the city pointed to the administration’s ambitions to allocate 30 percent of all public contract dollars to MWBEs by 2021 and subsidize the creation of 100,000 jobs paying at least $50,000 a year by 2027.

“EDC invests billions of dollars in infrastructure projects and yet not enough of those projects go to minority-, women- and disabled person-owned businesses,” said James Patchett, who Mayor Bill de Blasio appointed president of the NYCEDC in January. “So today’s announcement is about our efforts to encourage more of those companies to have access to that work.”

Deputy Mayor of Strategic Initiatives Richard Buery, the city’s MWBE director, said contracting and building are a “great opportunity to build economic sustainability and power.”

“It is really and truly a simple question of access and opportunity,” Buery said. “We know if we open those doors, we know that all New Yorkers will walk through those doors.”

The business owners expressed gratitude to the mayor and NYCEDC for hiring them.

“We are grateful to the Economic Development Corporation and to the de Blasio administration for recognizing and supporting the contribution of minority and women owned businesses in the construction [industry],” Shamsell Abdill, a project manager at Armand, said.

William Parish, president of NobleStrategy, said MWBEs need “direct opportunities” to work as prime contractors in addition to training.

“We’re very, very grateful for that opportunity, an opportunity to contribute to the local economy but also to have small- to medium-sized firms grow to large firms and you do that with direct contracting opportunities through an agency like EDC,” Parish said.

Brooklyn Councilman Robert Cornegy, chairman of the City Council’s Small Business Committee, said he’s “optimistically encouraged” and complained de Blasio “gets a bad rap”—a seeming allusion to city Comptroller Scott Stringer’s criticism of the administration for not allocating more contracts to nonwhite and female-owned firms.

“It’s funny because in and of itself, it’s awesome but in addition to everything else the city is attempting to do to move the needle forward for MWBEs, I think it’s terrific,” Cornegy told the Observer following the event. “So I think any opportunity we can to get minority contractors into the pipeline is awesome and I think this just illustrates the city and the administration’s commitment.”

Manhattan Councilwoman Helen Rosenthal, co-chairwoman of the Council’s Women’s Caucus and chairwoman of the Contracts Committee, said the data of “how we’re doing, what the results are” give a sense of “where our successes are and where we need to spend a little more energy.” She said African-American women business owners “are having the roughest time.”

“This could be through the Economic Development Corporation, this could be the opportunity,” Rosenthal said. “And so my message is if you are an African-American woman and you own any sort of construction company, now’s your time.”

In September, de Blasio announced a new 30 percent participation goal, an MWBE office and the appointment of Buery. Last month, the city formally launched the Contract Financing Loan Fund, which enables MWBEs to apply for low-interest contract financing loans of up to $500,000 as part of the city’s new $10 million revolving fund for MWBEs."

On a completely un-related side note, I was at the dentist needing to get a wisdom tooth extracted and the forms I had to fill out asked at least 3 times what my gender identification was as well as sexual orientation. I put "Wish not to disclose" for the sexual orientation part to fuck with them and their stats.

I wonder if I put male-to-female and one of the other sexual orientations if I'd get cheaper rates or something.

This isn't anything new. The Feds have been running an Apartheid-style racket with "minority-owned small business loans" for decades, where (predominantly white!) taxpayer money is loaned out to prospective small business owners who meet the following conditions:

Quote:Quote:

Some minority groups are presumed to be socially and economically disadvantaged and can qualify for the 8(a) program. These groups include: African Americans, Hispanic Americans, Native Americans, Asian Pacific Americans and Subcontinent Asian Americans.

Some minority groups, lol! I don't know which one they missed, since their list includes every single minority group, regardless of whether they are poorer than whites (Blacks, Hispanics) or richer than whites (Asians, Indians).

I don't really know why they didn't just say you qualify so long as you're not white, seems like that would be much more economical with the words. But yeah, a fresh off the boat Chinese qualifies for American taxpayer funded business loans whereas John Smith, whose ancestors may have fought and died in every single war this country has ever fought, won't get diddly squat because the Chinese guy isn't white and John Smith is. And if that's not enough, the FOB Chinese will also get preferential bidding over John Smith on US government contracts in addition to his low interest loans.

[Image: american.gif]

Yeah, but John Smith reaps the immeasurable benefits of diversity, Fast Eddie.

He should be grateful!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.