rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone know where to get high quality bedding?

I have always enjoyed bedding at some of the better hotels like the Westin and the W but man the sheets are expensive.

I think great sleep is very important but I don't really want to drop that much money on those sheets.

I have searched on the internet but not really confident in what some of the companies promise.

Have any of you found a high quality bedding company at reasonable prices? I don't have access to the bricks and mortars and am just going to have to use the internet to place my order.

Thanks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

You can buy the bedding for the Westin online. As you mentioned, it's expensive.

https://www.westinstore.com/

There's a thread somewhere around here and everyone came up to the consensus that TJMaxxx carries the best in bedding. Not sure what else besides that but here's the link:

thread-58630.html

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I moved from cotton to a polyester satin for my sheets and pillow cases and never looked back. The slippery feel is like your whole body is sliding into an eager pussy. I also found it cooler in summer and warmer in winter and in my mild climate area I have dumped my comforter.

Sex is great in these sheets!

On the downside the top sheet tends to slide right off the bed and they can wear out quicker than cotton (more use? He he) Just replace them as they age.

If you are on a natural kick, you can look into satin made from silk for a natural fiber or some kind of silk blend. That is expensive though. My polyester satin only cost about 35 to 40 on Amazon.

If you want the exact company I bought from you can pm me. Otherwise, I don't want to shill for any particular brand as there are lots of options to choose from.

High quality bedding is sort of a passion to me.

Take a look at the thread Cattle Ruster put up. Ross is the place to go. You gotta keep trying, as they get new stuff every day.

Also, try the outlets of the big department stores such as Sacks off-fifth or Nordstrom rack.

Recently, I scored some legitimate 1500 thread shit from Saks Outlet. They are silky like wine. The only trade off is that whoever returned them had the word "Leonard" embroidered on the pillow cases. They are so luxurious, I can only assume Sugar Ray was the previous owner.

Also keep in mind, you can have the finest sheets known to man, but if they are on a shitty mattress you won't get the disired effect.

Aloha!

^ROSS

Also try overstock.com We buy a bunch of stuff there for our vacation rentals

Personally Ive ditched the flat sheet altogether and just go duvet / euro style

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

The key to hotel-like sheets is the weave rather than the thread count. What you want is a percale weave; 300-400 thread count is more than enough. High quality sheets are sold in Bloomingdales, or similar places. You're looking at $60-100 per sheet (fitted or flat), and less for the pillow covers.

I've purchased the Hudson Park Italian percale sheets from Bloomingdales, and I can highly recommend them. You can often wait for bi-annual sales where you can get 30% off. This stuff is not cheap, but you get what you pay for.

https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/produ...oryID=3865

If it's the service you're looking for, just send her to my place.