rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tallinn, Estonia Datasheet - 2017

Where to stay

Stay near or in the Old Town. Almost everything is around there. More specifically, stay near Club Hollywood (I just picked a random place as most of the nightlife is in and around the same place). You’ll be able to walk just about anywhere important in terms of banging women. I would add though that girls don’t really live down here.

Bangs

I’ve banged quite a few girls already. I would say all 7s. Nightlife has been the best way to do so far. 8 and above seems difficult. But 7 or below seems like a piece of cake. Its not always easy to brings girls home since people go out in mixed sets a lot here. There is a huge exotic factor and I always get girls who stare into my eyes and tell me how much they love my dark eyes. All girls seem to have a height thing. I never see those short Spanish dudes with any girls.

Race and Estonia

I have two stories to tell. There is some article about Roosh..

https://medium.com/the-tallinn-dissenter...9961304458

There is a mention of an article where an Estonian guy is telling women that 'Estonian women should be with Estonian men and not this black man’. I think I met this guy.

So Im near the bus station one night. This guy says something in Estonian to the girl I was with. She starting walking fast and asks me to follow here. He actually followed us for like two blocks (he gave up after he saw my blazing speed). Afterwards, she told me that he told her, that she shouldn’t be with me because I'm black. (Im not black btw) Good thing that date wasn't going well.

Next story, Im sitting in a local bar here and some guys asks me where I’m from and if I'm in military. This happens a lot here since US and British troops have a presence here now. Estonians seem pretty supportive of the troop presence, since they hate Russians more then anyone. I'll add that I haven't really seen any military out at night...yet.

Anyways, the next line, he says, “I see a lot of 'the niggers ' here.” Im thinking this is gonna get awkward, but then he actually says, “You know, I’ve met a lot these niggers in your military. And I find that I kinda like them and they’re not all that different then I am”. I couldn’t stop laughing after I heard that.

Despite these stories, people here are nothing but peaceful and nice. I doubt you would experience anything like I did while you were here.

Things To Do

Old Town - The old town is fantastic. The town square makes me think I am in 12th century Scotland and William Wallace is about to get his head cut off by the English

Keila Waterfall - This is a waterfall outside the city. The bus ride takes about 40 mins. Take the 237 minivan. The town is called Kelia-Joa. Google maps actually has all the bus info you need. Only costs 2 euros. Looks better then I saw in pictures.

Where to eat

Just avoid the places near the town hall as many of them are very overpriced, though not all of them are bad. Estonians seem very prideful and Ive never been served shit food here.

Here is some places I can recommend

Rataskaevu 16
Vegan Restoran V

Vapiano - You might wondering…Why is Godzilla recommending a chain restaurant? A lot of hot Russian girls eat here

Telliskivi - This is small district of abandoned warehouses that is being turned into a restaurant/ bar area. It looks quiet now, but with all the extra outdoor space, I could see this area being extremely popular in the summer and its worth keeping an eye on.

Day Game

Viru Kerkus and Solaris - These are two shopping malls in the center city close to the old town. There are many hot girls walking around and you should have no problem finding a cute girl to approach. I imagine in the summer, day game would be better in the Old Town but in the winter there isn’t too many cute Estonian girls walking around here.

Tourists

British

The days of the drunken British hoards are kind of over. Of course, there are still brits here. However, Estonia has gotten too expensive for them after the drop in the pound and the rise in Estonia’s economy. I’ve seen some 40 year brits here out at the bars but thats about it. Other then this one 25 year old who got too drunk during a Tottenham game and face planted outside Nimeta bar. That was fucking hilarious.

Finnish

They’re shitfaced here every weekend. You can guarantee that if you walk outside on Friday afternoon here, that you'll find at least one drunk Finn walking around aimlessly. There are quite a few Finnish girls as well. If you stay here for a month, a Finnish flag shouldn't be too difficult to obtain. I already had mine. That’s a funny story.

Russians

There are quite a few Russian tourists here as well, but I only see them during the day and not out at night. If you ever browse the AIRBNB reviews of the Tallinn apartments you'll see tons of reviews from girls in St Petersburg. I matched with a couple on Tinder but no luck. The rest of the tourists are a mix of every other country in the world.

Spanish students

I see a lot of these guys around. They're probably competition on Tinder and with students but I never see them out at night really other then at Club Hollywood.

Tinder Game

Tinder game is ok here. I got tons of matches but never got any hot Estonian girls on dates. They seem to be super skeptical of foreigners. However, I did get Finnish and Russian girls on dates, so its definitely worth exploring. There are also a lot of tourists on it as well.

Estonian Girls

Estonian girls are mostly blondes, tall, skinny, no big tits or asses but almost always in shape. There is a small obesity factor but its not noticeable at all

There's some kind of dyed hair thing here. Some girls just dye it blond or black but a lot of girls here dye their hair stupid colors. To give credit to the Estonian guys, I’ve never seen one of those dyed hair girls with a boyfriend. Unlike our American brothers who bang some of these fat dyed hair hoes.

Russian Girls

The Russian girls are beautiful here. I can’t exactly tell the difference. Usually the Russians have darker hair and I can tell the difference in language now. They are usually better dressed. If you see a girl with black leather and nice clothes. 90% chance Thats a Russian. They are harder to get in bed. A Russian 7 will be harder then an Estonian 7.

Nightlife

Club Hollywood - Probably the best place to go still. I don't really like clubs. but no doubt this has awesome young talent. I never tried it on Wednesdays(ladies night), but the weekends had a lot of quality. Unfortunately though, the girls seems to just be standing around attention whoring. A lot of foreigners here.

Club Studio - It's known to be like Hollywood except with a slightly older crowd. I went once briefly, and the talent was good, though the setup is different then Hollywood.

Must Puudel - Usually a coffee shop. The layout of this place kinda sucks, but the nice part is there is only one very tiny bar in cramped area. I just sit at the bar and wait for the girls to come to me.

Paar Veini - I kind of like this spot. Similar crowd to Must Puudel, but usually more people standing up and mingling.

Levist Valjas - This is underground cellar hipster bar in Old Town that kind of a bit away from everything. Its pretty cheap and quality. Its supposedly gets good late at night but it was pretty quiet all night when I was there. I didn’t get see a girl above a 7 here. At the time same time, the men are shitfaced here and incapable of meeting girls, so you’ll have no competition.

Nimeta - Place is pretty empty most of the time. If there are cute girls in here, they know its a foreign bar so they are very friendly. The rest of the bars on this street at kind of the same deal. I’m sure its probably better in the summer with more tourists around.

Shooters - Closed down

Noku - Local place. Mostly a sit down/lounge type place but at the same time I haven’t been here late at night. Probably better for dates. It is hidden on the second floor. Code is 2580. Im sure they'll change it soon after that. Thats probably how they keep foreigners out haha.

Sigmund Fraud - Cocktail bar. Good for dates. Usually a few Russian girls here. Quality is good but girls are older. If you like you cougar hunting you might find a lonely a set or two sitting at the bar.

Cubanita - This is a 3 level bar/restuarant outside of the old town. They have hookahs here. I haven't been on the weekend. Always a bunch of Russians here though.

Club Mint - $10 cover but only $1 drinks after. As you can imagine. This attracts a lot of dudes.

Ibiza Club - This looks a Russian front business. It was empty other then a few Russians.

Godzilla,

Good data thread. What kind of clothes are you wearing, when you roll at night? I am coming in June-July.

When is the best time of year to go?

I forgot to mention

Weather - Its terrible. For example, it snowed an inch on March 29 and last night it was below freezing overnight. I would probably still bring my coat with me or a light jacket if you come in June. I always check wikipedia for climate data. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tallinn

@BlackFriar - At nice clubs, I don't think you can go wrong suiting up. Since I still normally run bar game, I dress "nice casual", I usually do out with a nice pair of jeans, a nice long sleeve, clean shaven, short hair. This helps me look younger (or maybe I can dress pull it off, I don't know)

@Exitus - The best time to go anywhere is the best time you can make it. Personally, I have very little care what time of year it is, though I can imagine in some those very cold winter days in Tallinn, more people stay in. Then again, it isn't like the US, people here still go to school when it snows a foot.

Exitus, from what I've gathered for most places, it's usually best to go a little before or after prime tourist season. There will be less tourist competition. So right now or May is probably a good time.

Good sheet!

Resident Germany Expert. See my Datasheet:
thread-59335.html

Mini Datasheets: Antwerp / Rotterdam / Lille

How are the accommodation prices in Tallinn? Are they more comparable to Finland, or more on the dirt cheap side atypical of Eastern Europe?

@Heart Break Kid

Its in between, cheaper then Finland but more expensive then pretty much all of Eastern Europe. Closer to probably parts of Spain and France.

Alcohol is way cheaper then in Finland. Which is why there are so many Finns here. You can buy a 2 liter beer in the store for about 2.50 Euro. And a beer is about 3 euro in a bar, maybe 4 euro in nicer places.

There is also a lot of new money here. I see just as many luxury german cars here then I do in U.S. cities. Estonia is on the rise.

Nice sheet. Have you been to Vilnius? If so, which would you take?

@This Is Trouble - I remember your Vilnius sheet. Nice sheet as well. I'll be visiting there or Riga before I leave, although I am leaning towards Riga as my flight is out of there. I'll post again when it happens.

This region isn't the best to fly out of. Air Baltic kind of has a monopoly on the region other then some discount flights. Im sure there are more flights out of here in the summer.

I do remember researching apartments in Vilnius before I came. It was definitely a lot cheaper to get a nice pad close to the action in Vilnius.

I looked into going to St. Petersburg, $360 for a visa isn't worth it in my opinion unless your staying for longer or plan on visiting often.

Helsinki is like Tallinn but more expensive except with fattier, uglier and sluttier women, with far less tourists and even less to do.

Quote: (04-06-2017 05:41 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

I went to all 3 in Baltic and I think Vilnius is the best one since my type is blonde, blue and tall girls.

They're pretty much all same with minor differences anyway. Except Helsini, all 3 cities are pretty much cheap.

Quote: (04-06-2017 05:41 AM)This Is Trouble Wrote:  

I know all of them fairly well, been three times in the Baltics, once just in Vilnius and the others touring all of the three. Riga by far is the best city, for the sheer amount of hot women (1 mil. inhab) , and for the sheer amount of Russian population (around 50%) which for a fairly reasonable Russian speaker like myself is always a major plus. Yes, it is very burned by sex tourism and stag parties, but Talin is close to it. On that regard Vilnius wins, but not by much nowadays.

I find all of the Baltics depressive though, nothing going on on weekdays, and even weekends are very weak for nightgame, I was there only before my discovery of Ukraine, and during the crazy EuroMaidan days. In Riga you can have fun if you have local connections, I was in Coyote fly, courtesy of a couple of hot local chicks who got in with me, and it was a blast, maked out with a Ukranian chick from Odessa after one of these local chicks played hard.

I only banged in Vilnius though, a Salento pull...so fairly unbiased opinion.

How easy is it to get quick lays in Tallinn vs Vilnius?

Out of the baltics I have only visited Vilnius, and it was in the winter. I was there for 1 week, had to work for 7 hours a day, was sick in bed with food poisoning for 3 days, and netted 2.5 lays.

One of the bangs came from tinder and she was just horny and wanted to fuck an Asian.

Another bang was from a 3 minute facebook close on the street. Messaged her a day later and to my surprise she came out with me at 9pm on a Saturday. Straight forward drink then bounce back from there on. Solid 8 blonde.

The 0.5 is a 7 I pulled from Solento, she keeps saying she shouldn't be there but still let me put in just the tip before changing her mind again and leaving me blue balled.

Due to getting sick, having to work full time remotely, and the bitter November cold, I spent no more than 10 hours gaming that whole week. I pulled maybe 3 times off street gaming but sometimes these girls would come home with me but not wanna bang.

Another thing to note is being Asian made me a superstar on tinder, got 150 matches 2 days after landing but only met 2, one of them made up a fake emergency and left after I pulled her too fast.

How does Tallinn compare in terms of pull/bang ratio and flake rate? I plan to do one month (may-june) in one city and have chance to do day2s or even day3s.

^This guy is sounding trollish...Lets play though. Why does it matter if you pulled 2.5 girls in 10 hours? You should be able to fuck girls anywhere.

@Rocha Your observations are on point. Even on weekends I have to walk around to about 5 or 6 of the same bars every night. I also dislike that its fucking 32F(0 C) and its the beginning of April. I would be back unless its summer.

The stag parties haven't been an issue at all though. And I haven't seen one since I've been here.(though I haven't been out this weekend yet) I have 4 bangs in 23 days with pretty minimal effort. I don't think this place is ruined for guys with some exotic factor and game. Other then the clubs, I haven't seen any foreign guys gaming girls either. A young guy would be able to put far more effort then I have and probably bang high quality as well.

Quote: (04-08-2017 02:06 AM)godzilla Wrote:  

^This guy is sounding trollish...Lets play though. Why does it matter if you pulled 2.5 girls in 10 hours? You should be able to fuck girls anywhere.

I'm not trolling :/ Really wanted more info on Tallinn.

Anyways you are right, you can bang girls anywhere, but you have to agree that in some places it's easier to bang than others, otherwise why do we even have this forum (been reading this since my first Eurotrip in 2014).

A little bit about me:

late 20s, Chinese American, decent looking but a little on the short side at 170cm (not complaining, definitely banged girls several inches taller than me).

And yes I can bang anywhere but in my home turf of san francisco it's tough but not impossible, if I devote 40 hours to gaming I might get one lay. Most of the time the higher quality girls in SF are locked down due to the high number of smart guys brought here by high paying tech jobs.

I will be switching from in office to remote work this summer and I just booked airbnb apartments, May 3rd-7th in Vilnius, and May 7th-31st Tallinn.

Also to offer some value, if you live in SF or NYC the cheapest way to get to the Baltics is to take the once per day $200 WOW air direct to iceland, then from there take direct flight to Vilnius.

For example everyday there is a flight leaving SF at 10pm and get to iceland at 1pm next day, then another direct flight to Vilnius from 5pm to 12am next day. You don't even have to leave the Reykjavik airport if you have a good book or a laptop to work remotely with.

@Chinoqio I will be in Tallinn from May 12-27, asian as well, we should link up.

@Godzilla I will be able to tell you if this asian brother is legit or not haha

Good post. I'll be there for a month this summer (june13-july13)... looking forward to it.

@d_hzy Always a lot newbie trolls on the travel section, gotta keep on the lookout

@digitalnomad Not sure what's good with hostels here, but the pub crawls were out with a solid crowd for the first time last weekend. Im sure youll find some talent.

On a sad note, this morning was below 0 C and it has been flurrying all day.

Nice sheet Zilla...

Seems like the first NEW datasheet in awhile, one that I have been
interested in reading anyways.

Considering Tallinn for later this year, but might not be able to
tear myself away from Ukraine?

From what I've heard about Ukraine, you should probably stay there lol.

Anyways, from what I've read on Ukraine, the two Russian girls I dated here don't sound all that different.

I tried to go to this other place called Club Baila the other day and didn't get let in. It wasn't full at all. You'd think they would want some "latin" looking people hanging out at latin style dance club but I digress. I can't dance for shit and I'm more like a big dorky white guys anyway.

The crowd in this place looks pretty awesome, though definitely older: Club Teater. http://www.klubiteater.ee/en

There is also a club outside of the old town called 9/11 that is suppose to be fun. Some hot girls I met at Must Puudel were headed out there. Its a little too far for me, since my apt is next to everything else, but might be worth for guys looking for just a local crowd. Btw I think 9 is the address and 11 is the building number, otherwise that's a terrible name, though maybe they're just not "letting the terrorists win."

Heads up, If you're traveling here in June

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_John%27s_Day_(Estonia)

The city is practically empty that weekend.

Damn, Shooters closed down - had many a night there a few years back. Tallinn is a place I'd consider living in, but it's a bit small and the winter is brutal. I was there in November and the wind chill was awful - god knows what it's like in Jan/Feb.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Yea I can't imagine, its pretty brutal now.

Anyways if anyone is looking for a good weekend to come this summer. Consider this concert.

https://www.weekendbaltic.com/

The Chainsmokers are headlining so should be a good weekend for tourists I would imagine.

I've been seeing posters all over town for the past few weeks

Has anyone taken the tallinn to helsinki ferry? Do they require you to have your passport?

I'm thinking of visiting a wing who will be in helsinki for a weekend but I'm paranoid about losing my passport so I was wondering if they are less strict with the ID on the ferries and would let me get by with a California Drivers License as ID.

Ferries are border controlled just like planes so you'll definitely need your passport if you want to get in.