rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vietnam visa online security for all people

Have you come to Vietnam? And you know the visa procedure in Vietnam? I'm American, I went to Vietnam in April 2011. Before going to Vietnam, I was worried about it.Fortunately, I know website vietnamvisaonline(dot)net, they helped me much, the procedure is simple and fast. good luck!

I have been to Vietnam (feb 2011), I used the website myvietnamvisa.com to get an approval letter. It was fast, secure, easy, reliable and affordable.
I paid 23 USD for the service, then another 50 USD at the Saigon (HoChiMinh) airport on arrival for a 1 month multiple entries visa.
At the airport I had to fill out some forms, it was some waiting, but other than that it was straight forward (just some basic questions - I was coming from Hong Kong with a heavy hangover hahaha).

As of today this is what counts:

List of visa exempt countries
Country and its citizen do not need Vietnam visa at the moment (list might be extended in the future)

Asian Countries (10)
a. Thailand (exempt validity: 30 days)
b. Indonesia (30 days)
c. Singapore (30 days)
d. Malaysia (30 days)
e. The Philippines (30 days)
f. Laos (30 days)
g. Kingdom of Brunei Darussalam (30 days)
h. Japan (15 days)
i. South Korea (15 days)
k. Cambodia (14 days)

European Countries (5)
a. Sweden (exempt validity: 15 days)
b. Denmark (15 days)
c. Finland (15 days)
d. Norway (15 days)
e. Russia (15 days)

Us citizen do need a letter of approval to go to vietnam, and then at the airport can get a visa.

Good luck!

Also I will add that Vietnam is a beautiful country with diverese nature and landscape, good food, cheap, nice people, safe, easy to get around, good beaches and beautiful girls.
And if you have the chance you should go enjoy!

-Rdp