rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If Her Friends Hate You - Does It Matter?

I think if a girl you're trying to bang is in the "maybe" camp, the opinion of her friends absolutely does matter. I've had a chick flake before because all her friends hated me.

Of course if she's crazy about you, what her friends think of you means fuck all...but those "maybe" girls...

In my experience, if they hate you, they are most likely dykes. I see that as a huge red flag.

It matters a lot. You have to win over and game the friends, just as much.

This can be difficult.

You cannot, by the very nature of things, please everybody.

Even within your family there are probably people who can't stand each other.

So what? Should your mom disown you because her sister thinks you're a spoiled little shit?

If her friends hate you despite you being perfectly polite to them, then the ball is in her court.

If you're being your best self around them, as you should, and they still view you with suspicion then they're the problem not you.

If she's really devoted to you then she'll ignore naysayers, call them out on their unfair characterizations of you, and even cut ties with them if need be.

If not, GOOD.

You just found out where her heart is.

The fundamental problem as I see it is that she associates with cunty girls to begin with.

That's a reflection of the kind of girl SHE is.

Bird of a feather flock together.

Rude and conniving friends are a red flag against your girl because it shows a lack of character and a lack of ability to judge the character of others.

Yes, it could play a major factor in whether you stay together or not. The best approach here is to turn down as many invitations as possible to hang with her friends, and then when you do see them, create some sexual chemistry with the friend/sister. Sometimes this is impossible if she's a wookie. Then the friend can never truly "hate" you. They are more likely to hate you if you dont. Turn on the charm at all times, for everyone, to put in some buffer between now and the inevitable point where they all agree you're a dick.(Not you personally OP, but illustrative of the inevitable breakup we all will have).

You should also be very observant on how your girl talks about you and the relationship to her friends and family. Lots of girls cry and moan about every little slight or hiccup imaginable, to their friends and family. They call this "triangulation". Beware of the girl that says "so and so said this about you, and they think this about you.." The moment it goes south I would just get out of there completely and refuse multiple invites to hang with them for a while, until you are 100% certain she is not stabbing you in the back to them, and eagerly wants you to connect with them.

If her friends hate you and the influence they have on her is stronger than the game you're deploying to counter-act that, then she's nothing more than a child, unable to form her own independent opinions and lacking in strength of conviction.

Oh wait, AWALT.

Take-away - Demonstrate that you have higher value than her and her friends. This will quash the bitchiness, not immediately but eventually. If it doesn't, you're dealing with cunts, not bitches.

This is certainly something you need to taken into account, and something that you may be able to deflect. You can try and befriend the pack leader and get her on your side, but she may see your true motives and turn up the criticisms even more. At the minimum, you should be aware of the dynamics and prepare for it.

If you have gotten the bang already then it doesnt matter. Next her.

All you gotta do is ask them questions and listen to what they have to say and shit.

Hater friends are the biggest red flag outside of partner count. If her friends suck and she can't acknowledge, soft next. Water takes the shape of the container it fills.

Vaun made a good point about triangulation. Most girls just bitch and moan to their friends without talking about the positives. Their friends are all: "Next!" because women have the ultimate abundance mentality. Don't even think about anything serious unless the friends are vetted.

Why did they hate you?

I concur with the other posters, if her friends don't like you they will find a way to turn her away from you.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Your problem is that you're playing in Maybe-ville.

She's gonna fuck someone fo sho. If that guy ain't you, why waste your time?

"Maybe" girls turn into no's way too often to play that shit.

Quote: (04-02-2017 02:43 PM)UlteriorMotive Wrote:  

Why did they hate you?

I concur with the other posters, if her friends don't like you they will find a way to turn her away from you.

I underestimated social circle game, always trying to isolate this particular girl I was focusing on. I would reject their offers to go out as a group instead setting up 1 on 1's with the girl I was gaming. Obviously they didn't like that too much, but I'm not into the package deal.

Unless that vagina is actually lined with gold it doesn't sound like it's worth the hassle. Let's say you are at a house party and you have a chance to get that bang. All it takes is one fat linebacker friend of hers to get a shitty attitude and remand your ass to the couch while they share the bed so she's "comfortable". There is a hotter chick whose friends don't hate you out there... find her.

A woman's friends can fuck things up for you big time. It depends on how much they hate you and how bad their attitudes are.

Sometimes, her friends (female or male) will have the attitude: "I can't believe she likes this guy." They may very well assume the worst about you and tell stories about it. They might think you are bribing her or blackmailing her. They might see you as some asshole who just won't go away.

One of my major red pill moments was attending a seminar, and a female's friends tried to have me banned from the seminars. They never considered the possibility that she had come after me. They never considered that she was interested. They just assumed I was harassing her and did whatever they could to "protect" her from me.

Quote: (04-02-2017 02:39 PM)Graft Wrote:  

Don't even think about anything serious unless the friends are vetted.

This^^. Women are flock animals and the approval of the many (her friends etc) counts more than the approval of one (the boyfriend). In the rare occasions that a woman does not think like that, she most probably does things for herself only.

If her environment doesn't like you then it's likely that she will choose them over you and hamster it away with a multitude of reasons.

dosent matter cause she secretly hates her friends because they are jealous she is fucking an alpha male.

Depends how much she likes you. A girl will excommunicate her friend(s) if they don't support her being with a dude she really likes. On the flipside, if the girl is only casually in to you or is not very attached then she can be swayed/convinced by her friend(s) to ditch/cheat on you.

Rule of thumb should be to get everyone on your side, but some people are just sour pieces of shit and can't be pleased (also jealous).

Girls and guys ditch their friends for gfs/bfs literally all the time.

Does it matter? Honestly, if she likes you, it probably won't.

When I first approached my now wife, she was with a group of friends who did not like me at all and cockblocked me all night. She still managed to slip me her contact right under their noses. As our relationship progressed, she has ditched all of that group. None was invited to our wedding.

If the girl really digs you, it doesn't matter.

However I've in plenty similar situations where the girl liked me, but not that much, and the hating cockblocking friends ruined it.

Be sociable and charm every one if possible, but don't worry too much about the cunty ones.

The first kiss is critical. Here's a how to

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell