rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indonesian man is eaten by a snake

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...l-facebook

Quote:Quote:

This is the sickening moment a dead man was cut out of a seven-metre long python's stomach after being swallowed whole.

Akbar Salubiro, 25, went missing on Sunday night after setting off to harvest palm oil in a remote village on the island of west Sulawesi, Indonesia.

Concerned friends and relatives found a giant python sprawled out in Akbar's own back garden the next evening - and feared he had been suffocated and swallowed.

Akbar's lifeless body was found inside the serpent after horrified locals sliced open its belly using a 18-inch long hunting knife.

Horrifying footage shows the corpse being slowly removed from the killer reptile as the leathery skin is peeled away.

Neighbour Satriawan - who knew Akbar - said: 'He was found in the location of the garden.

'Initially Akbar set out from his home to go to harvest palm. After not returning to his home, people looked for him.'

Akbar's wife, Munu, was away at the time and only found out when pictures and video emerged in the news, local media reported.

Village secretary Salubiro Junaidi said: 'People had heard cries from the palm grove the night before Akbar was found in the snake's stomach.

'When the snake was captured, the boots Akbar was wearing were clearly visible in the stomach of the snake.

'Resident cut open the belly of the snake and Akbar was lifeless.'

Reticulated pythons are boa constrictors that suffocate their victims before swallowing them whole.

[Image: 3EB4C05400000578-4356866-Concerned_frien...039773.jpg]

[Image: 3EB4C04800000578-4356866-This_is_the_sic...031652.jpg]

What a horrible way to go, a snake slowly asphyxiating you to death, every time you exhale the snake tightens its grip until you are no longer able to breath.

Any of you guys want to meet up in Indonesia and harvest palm oil?

21 fucking feet long eh? Reticulated Pythons have shitty tempers and IDGAF attitudes. African Rock Pythons ditto. I don't know why people in the US try keeping these things as a pet. I'm surprised more people aren't eaten here by those things.

I bet he was straight up ambushed too instead of merely tripping over the snake. That python is nothing to mess with.

What's up with his village? Heard the screams but did not go out and check? Probably took the snake a few hours to eat him. Shame.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Any of you guys reckon you could go toe-to-toe with a python that size?

I realised, watching this video, that /r/watchpeopledie has really desensitized me.

This is why you chew your food slowly and use small bites.

Quote: (03-28-2017 03:36 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

Any of you guys reckon you could go toe-to-toe with a python that size?

I don't think any man could get one of those at that size off him without help. Maybe one of those World's Strongest men could, but they are nowhere near the size of an average man. ~6'5" 365 or so, and are way outside that snake's prey range. The snake can tell how large something is and avoid it. This young man probably was not even 6 foot (maybe not even 5'7") and could not have even been over 170 pounds.

They have eaten children and teenagers easily. If you are too big to swallow, they could still kill you through asphyxiation or crushing your ribs into your lungs.

If they get a few good links on you, getting them off would be damn near impossible by yourself. I have seen vids of keepers and handlers from zoos that got wrapped and usually the assistants pull the snake off.

I certainly would not volunteer to get wrapped just to find out if I could pull one off me. I'm not really all that strong anyway. I don't bench press 450 or powerclean over 200, etc. That kind of animal isn't worth the risk.

I have gotten to hold a section of a ~15-20 foot python. I think one was a Burmese and the other was an Albino one. It feels like a completely solid tube of pure muscle. Like if you were trying to squeeze Tank Abbott's thigh or something. It's ridiculous. Gotta respect nature...

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (03-28-2017 02:18 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

21 fucking feet long eh? Reticulated Pythons have shitty tempers and IDGAF attitudes. African Rock Pythons ditto. I don't know why people in the US try keeping these things as a pet. I'm surprised more people aren't eaten here by those things.

I bet he was straight up ambushed too instead of merely tripping over the snake. That python is nothing to mess with.

What's up with his village? Heard the screams but did not go out and check? Probably took the snake a few hours to eat him. Shame.

Because Americans are bigger than those found in asia.

[Image: american.gif]

If MiscBrah volunteered to get wrapped, I'd put money on him. [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (03-28-2017 04:19 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Quote: (03-28-2017 02:18 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Because Americans are bigger than those found in asia.

[Image: american.gif]

[Image: clap2.gif]

Now if only this python could make its way to the 1st Congressional District of Wisconsin... [Image: angel.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Ive heard of deer being eaten
but that's some anaconda shit!

[Image: anaconda.jpg]

I'm one of the luckiest man alive, nothing in my life has been easy...

Stories like this one make me remember the positives of living in the midwest. Where we have fortunately killed off 99% of the man-eating animal populations.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

This is textbook monster python defense:

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

I guess he got too wrapped up in his work [Image: sad.gif]

It's not even really an issue of muscle vs muscle.

When a python constricts it does so in the way a jack lifts a car, leveraging it's strength to make tiny gains incredibly powerfully rather than large gains more weakly.

Ask the strongest man on earth to hold both ends of a jack together while a 120 pound weakling works the crank and you'll see what I mean.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Well at least he was suffocated before swallowed? Fuck I need eye bleach.

Probably what makes it worse is that the snake will bite first then coil around, so you're dealing with the shock of a massive snake biting you in your neck or shoulder and then wrapping.

Quote: (03-28-2017 03:51 PM)Latan Wrote:  

I realised, watching this video, that /r/watchpeopledie has really desensitized me.

I don't know how I feel about that page, but I still go there sometimes.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

I can see that whole circumstance becoming a delicacy in Papua New Guinea.

Quote: (03-28-2017 04:29 PM)Aquiles_Baesta_Parada Wrote:  

Ive heard of deer being eaten
but that's some anaconda shit!

[Image: anaconda.jpg]

I saw this documentary. It was pretty good.

That anaconda
don't
want
none
unless he
chops
palms,
son!

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (03-28-2017 06:44 PM)nomadbrah Wrote:  

I guess he got too wrapped up in his work [Image: sad.gif]

[Image: o-u.gif]

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

Quote: (03-28-2017 06:33 PM)PapayaTapper Wrote:  

Whomever made this movie must be the same person that was paid to make D&D's retarded monsters. Since when do giant pythons give their victims 10 seconds of warning while screeching and dancing around in front of them?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-29-2017 04:06 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Whomever made this movie must be the same person that was paid to make D&D's retarded monsters. Since when do giant pythons give their victims 10 seconds of warning while screeching and dancing around in front of them?

Don't all movie villains (except some horror villains) pause to give time for heroes to do spins, say one-liners, find a gun/broken blade on floor, kiss before doing stunts as couple and so on?

Quote: (03-29-2017 07:56 AM)Mage Wrote:  

Quote: (03-29-2017 04:06 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Don't all movie villains (except some horror villains) pause to give time for heroes to do spins, say one-liners, find a gun/broken blade on floor, kiss before doing stunts as couple and so on?

I'm disappointed that it took Arnold two swings to decapitate it. Sad.

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham