rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does Judaism Have A Cuckhold Fetish?

I've always considered it odd how matriarchal Judaism is. Apparently, the only way to convert someone to Judaism is through conception because Jewish identity is passed through the mother and not the father. It's almost as if they are perfectly fine with their own women having promiscuous sex with gentiles, so as long they convert others to Judaism. What are your thoughts?

According to chabad.org this is their explanation:

Quote:Quote:

Jewishness is not in our DNA. It is in our soul. The reason it is passed down through the maternal line is not just because it is easier to identify who your mother is. It is because the soul identity is more directly shaped by the mother than the father.

Jewishness is not in our DNA From a purely physical perspective, a child is more directly connected to their mother. The father's contribution to the production of a child is instantaneous and remote. The mother, on the other hand, gives her very self to the child . The child is conceived inside the mother, develops inside the mother, is sustained and nourished by the mother, and is born from the mother.

[Image: silverman2.jpg]

Dude

Jews do not have a cuckold fetish.
The reason is valid. Mothers influence the child more than his father.
According to tradition, the Tora was given first to the women, because they influence the men.
It makes sense from a red-pill perception. Note how the sexual revolution focused on women, and the men adapted.

One thing though from an Alpha-Beta perception:
In the second century, after the final destruction of Judea, the leading role-model in Judaism were scholars.
The Jewish "Alpha" is the scholar, the Rabbi, the wise man who knows the Tora and learns from dusk till night.

Now - imagine that you as a women, are married to an "Alpha" with status, but with limited "Actual Alpha" qualities. You do not have physiq, nor experience with females, nor do you actually provide (since you are supported by the others). I hope this gives you an insight on the famous "Jewish Mother"/"Jewish Princess" phenomenon.

I may write more in details about it.

Note: I'm a proud Israeli and Jewish

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Considering the remarkable success of the Jews at ethnic nationalism, maintaining their identity for thousands of years of diaspora, and now a successful Zionist movement, they are the last people on Earth who should be accused of being cuckolds.

Nietzsche, in Der Antichrist, wrote that the Jews have the toughest national will to life which has ever existed on Earth. It is hard to disagree when one looks at their history. No people with a cuckold fetish can accomplish what they have done.

Do you know who has a cuckold fetish? Swedes.

Does Judaism have a cuckold fetish?

How about

Does Numanist have a mental illness because of this tard musing??

Work on your life. Jews are not responsible for the problems in your life.

Quote: (03-28-2017 04:17 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

Does Judaism have a cuckold fetish?

How about

Does Numanist have a mental illness because of this tard musing??

Work on your life. Jews are not responsible for the problems in your life.
Jews are the source of Girls on HBO, and my fucking girlfriend makes me watch that shit with her on Sundays! I cannot ever forgive them for making Lena Dunham naked on TV(with a hairy bush no less) on the Sabbath! A thousand curses!

Just kidding, Jews are awesome.

Delicious Tacos is the voice of my generation....

Judaism is as patriarchal as it gets.

If there is a religion that has a cuckold fetish then it is Christianity

Take a look a their depiction of the exemplar "Holy Family":

[Image: attachment.jpg36200]   

As you see there are 4 members in this family:

1.Child.
2.Mother.
3.St. Cuckold -the patron of fatherhood!
4. Alpha stud (depicted as dove because his dick is too long to make an image of it)

As a result from that it is this religion that welcomes invaders from more patriarchal religions with open arms and washes their feet in pathological altruism.

Actually there is a biological background to this if Jared Diamond and his observations on the similarities of chimp and human sexual behaviour hold any substance.

Until DNA testing - and even today in spite of it existing few check it- was available one could never be 100% sure that a child was his (hence the value and tests of virginity) BUT the mother could! So if you wanted a reliable method of tracing a bloodline and/or "maintaining its identity" you couldn't get more.
This would make even more sense for people such as the Jewish tribes which were often conquered and/or dispersed by the empire of the day as this meant that their women would often be taken as prize...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

I don't think Jews are predisposed to cuckoldry, but goddamn it I love the forum where you can find such innocent musings during a lunch break [Image: lol.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-27-2017 07:14 PM)numanist Wrote:  

[Image: silverman2.jpg]

Godsdamnit she was such a disappointment naked. Built like a piece of plywood with balloons pinned on.

YoungBlade's HEMA Datasheet
Tabletop Role-playing Games
Barefoot walking (earthing) datasheet
Occult/Wicca/Pagan Girls Datasheet

Havamal 77

Cows die,
family die,
you will die the same way.
I know only one thing
that never dies:
the reputation of the one who's died.

Quote: (03-28-2017 05:41 AM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

Actually there is a biological background to this if Jared Diamond and his observations on the similarities of chimp and human sexual behaviour hold any substance.

Until DNA testing - and even today in spite of it existing few check it- was available one could never be 100% sure that a child was his (hence the value and tests of virginity) BUT the mother could! So if you wanted a reliable method of tracing a bloodline and/or "maintaining its identity" you couldn't get more.
This would make even more sense for people such as the Jewish tribes which were often conquered and/or dispersed by the empire of the day as this meant that their women would often be taken as prize...

This is precisely why patriarchal inheritance is such a big deal.

Our ancestors weren't stupid; they were perfectly aware of the fact that women would cheat. Naming children after the father seems, at first blush, to be utterly ridiculous; until you realize that it's part of a 'noble lie'.

Women are less loyal to the tribe than men, and children raised without fathers turn out poorly. By turning inheritance into a patrilinial thing, cohesion is maintained.

There is something a little cucky about Jews going against the grain. Their extreme ethno-nationalism - to the point where they think they have the right to enslave other races - may be a reaction to this implicit cucking by their women.

Quote: (03-28-2017 05:22 AM)Mage Wrote:  

1.Child.
2.Mother.
4. Alpha stud (depicted as dove because his dick is too long to make an image of it)

Christianity is jewish.

Jewish tribal god, dead jew on the cross and so on.

1.Child.
2.Mother.

As a result from that it is this religion that welcomes invaders from more patriarchal religions with open arms and washes their feet in pathological altruism.

Russia destroys your example and error in this case.

And, contrary to western christianity (so often wrong, and also the source of what you always complain about --- essentially SJW shit), Joseph was and OLD MAN who had already had kids. These were Jesus "brothers".

But hey, what do I know, my forebearers were only from the very regions all this happened and wrote the Bible. Yeah, forget those guys.

Quote: (03-28-2017 10:00 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

1.Child.
2.Mother.

Russia destroys your example and error in this case.

And, contrary to western christianity (so often wrong, and also the source of what you always complain about --- essentially SJW shit), Joseph was and OLD MAN who had already had kids. These were Jesus "brothers".

But hey, what do I know, my forebearers were only from the very regions all this happened and wrote the Bible. Yeah, forget those guys.

And keep in mind that St Joseph was going to quietly divorce her, before the Angels told him what's up. He was chosen for the quiet, masculine strength he possessed - that of the ideal father. Not for weakness.

^^^ Kid Twist and Aurioni

It might be that you are right and I should have criticized only Catholicism instead of Christianity for this.

Protestantism is still cucked for increasingly allowing female pastors.

Orthodox Christianity seems to be all right but I still have my suspicions, especially since they are so connected with politics and all Russian orthodox bishops drive limos and have a history of reporting to KGB.

Quote: (03-28-2017 12:23 AM)TheMaleBrain Wrote:  

Dude

According to tradition, the Tora was given first to the women, because they influence the men.
It makes sense from a red-pill perception. Note how the sexual revolution focused on women, and the men adapted.

In the second century, after the final destruction of Judea, the leading role-model in Judaism were scholars.
The Jewish "Alpha" is the scholar, the Rabbi, the wise man who knows the Tora and learns from dusk till night.

Now - imagine that you as a women, are married to an "Alpha" with status, but with limited "Actual Alpha" qualities. You do not have physiq, nor experience with females, nor do you actually provide (since you are supported by the others). I hope this gives you an insight on the famous "Jewish Mother"/"Jewish Princess" phenomenon.

Source?

I always wondered about the relationship dynamic between a chabbad Jew and his wife. There are tons of social controls for women, but they still might control the family behind doors.

Dude

I'm not sure what it is like in Israel, but there is a lot of exogamy committed (40-50%) by Jews in America. The Jews in this country tend to be reform Jews instead of orthodox too, which I believe contributes to it - that coupled with the fact the Jews are among the most liberal minorities here in America. When I went to a lot of fraternity parties and social events I remember seeing a lot of Jews getting with non-Jewish men. In fact, I remember this one time this girl grinded up on me at, and I asked her what her name was and she said it was "Reva". I later asked her what the origin of that name was and she said she was Jewish. I only remember that encounter because as soon as she stopped grinding on me, I noticed a large menstrual blood stain on my shorts. I was repulsed, but also turned on at the same time. It was pretty much exactly like the scene in Superbad.

[Image: superbad-period.gif]

Fuck, I need to get to US to pork some bloody jews. - married to another jews specifically.

Quote: (03-28-2017 12:39 PM)Mage Wrote:  

^^^ Kid Twist and Aurioni

It might be that you are right and I should have criticized only Catholicism instead of Christianity for this.

Protestantism is still cucked for increasingly allowing female pastors.

Orthodox Christianity seems to be all right but I still have my suspicions, especially since they are so connected with politics and all Russian orthodox bishops drive limos and have a history of reporting to KGB.

Thank you.

I, being Orthodox, am well aware of the fact that fallen individuals are part of the church, but thinking of it, that's the point! It is a place where sinners go. This is not to say that there are not some that are holy, indeed, there are, but most of us go for healing and we all have issues, even the best among us. What remains, then? The eternal things we call on, that we forget so frequently in our daily (secular) lives, virtues like beauty, truth, goodness, humility, patience, etc.

These are the things we seek to overcome our frailties and have hope (faith) that one day our brokenness may be transformed into something complete. Regardless of how many evildoers or scandalizers there may be in our midst, the Church is there for proper doctrine and practice, which we have never changed nor will we allow it to be.

After all, St. John Chrysostom said "The path to Hell is paved with the skulls of priests and bishops" but I think more importantly,

"The rich man is not one who has much, but one who gives much. For what he gives away, remains his forever"

[Image: hPitK3094x056bmotSG0VLv0uYbJXmacI-jDz1oc...BAMg=w1264]

Oh yeah, I almost forgot about this show.

Dude

Good takedown.

Jewish women outmarry the least of all tribes. My family now is intermarried with Jews (also some ancestry). Most of the guys there are terrific men, but are terribly Blue Pill Betas dominated by their mothers.

They even try to become better Betas by going to therapy which lets them spout the same crap all over again.

Women fundamentally all have instincts which are r-selected, but it depends on their intelligence, social pressure and discipline to resist it.

As for cuckoldry - I think that Western White Atheist men are the cuckold masters of this planet. Only later are they followed by some Western White Christians.

Whether Jewish women sample dick is one thing, something completely different if they have 3 kids by 3 different ex-cons. That simply almost never happens among them.

Good takedown.

Jewish women outmarry the least of all tribes. My family now is intermarried with Jews (also some ancestry). Most of the guys there are terrific men, but are terribly Blue Pill Betas dominated by their mothers.

They even try to become better Betas by going to therapy which lets them spout the same crap all over again.

Women fundamentally all have instincts which are r-selected, but it depends on their intelligence, social pressure and discipline to resist it.

As for cuckoldry - I think that Western White Atheist men are the cuckold masters of this planet. Only later are they followed by some Western White Christians.

Whether Jewish women sample dick is one thing, something completely different if they have 3 kids by 3 different ex-cons. That simply almost never happens among them.

You make some valid points there. I suppose all religions can be cucky at times, but they can also be quite patriarchal. The Adam and Eve story from the old testament springs to mind: Eve bit into the apple and that is essentially sin was created. Jesus was also what I would consider an alpha male. He went against the grain, and he said some things that were very unpopular to the Jewish community, and it eventually costed him his life.

Quote: (03-28-2017 05:41 AM)El_Gostro Wrote:  

I think I've got to point out that the historicity of matrilineal descent in ancient times - when this would have made sense - is not generally accepted outside of the Orthodox community.

Looking this up, it seems that one line of reasoning holds that there is no practical rationale for this, but rather that it is simply because mixed marriages were later forbidden. Therefore, any child born to a mixed marriage is considered to have no recognized father and inherits the status of the mother alone. In turn, it's thought to eventually have come to be understood as matrilineal descent, since that was the effective result.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrilineality_in_Judaism

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Quote: (03-28-2017 05:49 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Dude

Source?

Regarding the first - the child in his early years is mostly with his mother and is influenced by her. When a child grows (early teens) the father becomes more influential. Perhaps I was not clear on that
Regarding the second - https://books.google.co.il/books?id=HJ5WCAAAQBAJ
Jewish mythology states that. It is because the wife influences the husband more (this is red-pill classic)

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

[Image: hr_Texas_Chainsaw_3D_8.jpg]

Tania Raymonde with Trey Songz

http://www.cosmicbooknews.com/sites/defa.../galww.jpg

[Image: galww.jpg]

Gal Gadot from wonder woman.

[Image: denisemilani-jaimehammer-set02-02.jpg?type=w2]

Jaime Hammer - Actor Armand Hammer's cousin

I've noticed that Hollywood has been progressively trying to sex-up Jewish women, whereas in years past Jewish women had more of conservative mystique about them.