rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

First major Red Pill moment

I was on twitter today and came across a post by Christian Mcqueen

Which lead me to this article

Quote:Quote:

She was face down and her phone was on the bed face up and it started ringing.

Somebody ‘named’ Baby.

I ignored like a stud champ and kept piping her out.

She was into it and I didn’t think much of it, until it rang again.

And again.

And again until she reached over and hit the Silent button to ignore the call.

Then, it rang again and she looked back at me told me to “Shhh” and put her finger to her lips.

I stopped my thrusting. She answered the phone with a fake yawn.

“Mmm oh hey honey, I just woke up”

It hit me who Baby was.

She continued spewing careful lies.

“Yea Vegas has been okay, but I can’t wait to get back to see you.”

I started to pull out…inch by inch…

“No, I went to bed kind of early. Going to shower and then meet the girls for lunch before we drive back to LA”.

After that (pay attention newbies) I went on a forum search and there was no thread on "Red Pill moments". This thread was pretty close but was more about finding and taking the red pill.

We took the red pill and acknowledged what others were telling us--We can be amazing and we believed it, accepted the truths, and started living our lives according to these truths. We start seeing that we can actually decide to be amazing and accomplish epic shit.

[Image: 4995649-8397911535-49037.gif]

What I want to know is more along the lines of what CMQ was getting at. We take the red pill but there is a blatant raw moment where we live the things that confirm all the red pill truths about women.
That moment where you went from taking everyones word on the truth about women to living and confirming the truth about women--that moment when you became the guy that confirmed what you had learned.

[Image: 200.gif#7]

For me there were a confirmations along the way: ONS, SNLs; times when I made girls say "Im your slut mufasa and only yours" that were pretty jarring. Times when I saw that objectifying women to their faces actually turned them on.

But my true red pill moment happened shortly after my return to the forum this last winter. I had been hitting on this girl the previous summer and she was flirting back but not accepting my date invites but not-not rejecting my advances. She eventually game me her phone number and I went for a lil Facebook stalking...it all made sense: Boyfriend

But you know because Game I didn't let it slow my roll. Over christmas break she returned from college and agreed to go out with me. She showed up looking fuego.

Thats important because when she came over she looked incredible. Dolled up, had on a short salmon dress that ended a few inches past her ass and some of those tall-high heel boots. Any girl that dresses like that when its cold outside AND brings an overnight bag has sex on the table. At this point I'd say theres a 65% chance of fucking.

[Image: kw5iyu-l-610x610-shoes-boots-booties-kne...-trend.jpg]
pretty much her outfit but with black closed toed boots.

I ran my game tight as fuck and even peppered in some talk about how we would make some sexy ass mixed babies. She lapped all of it up. 20/20 hindsight she decided she wanted the fuck me a long time ago.

She drops some bs about her boyfriend and I dodge that shit like the matrix. She's getting texts throughout the nite but never checks her phone once. I remember thinking this girl has a boyfriend back at college, she's made it known she's taken, and here she is, making out with me and eventually fucking.

Over new years the boyfriend came to visit and the whole new years eve she's texting me...while she's with her BF. She even changed my name to that of her sisters to avoid suspicion.

I had taken the red pill and accepted its truths, but this whole nite was the moment where I knew it was the truth. That girls are really like that and capable of some shayyyyyydy shit. And that they will act like that without a second thought and feel no remorse about it.

What was your first major red pill moment?

[Image: giphy.gif]

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Damn that's a pretty fucked up way to find out about redpill but definitely better to be the guy having sex with her than "baby" lol.

For me, it was after my break-up with my longest LTR I've had. This was a low point in my life. She was my first really serious girlfriend and while we were dating, I was the happiest I ever was with her up until that point in my life. I'm gonna gulp here but I even thought I loved her.

She breaks up with me right before my fall semester starts back up and during the first two months back ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS I'm depressed as hell and I start becoming a decent alcoholic. Luckily, I had a redpill friend in my life and a great supporting group of close male friends. But my redpill friend changed my life after my break up. To get me over my break up, he basically started explaining the nature of women to me like it was a novel.

I don't know why he went so far to help me, but he left a permanent mark. I guess he saw potential in me compared to my other friends so what he started doing was taking me out to bars and night clubs when I had very little experience. At one point, he threw me to the wolves telling me I have to go talk to women there no matter what happens or how much of an ass I made of myself. I did it, got blown out a couple of times, but I never forgot that night and that recovery month he started taking me out.

The redpill moment I'm getting at is that he basically blew my mind telling me everything I did with my ex-girlfriend was wrong, that girls really can be fish in a barrel, and that game wins out over almost everything. It was like in that movie Ghost of Girlfriends Past where McConnaughey tells Douglas he never wants that pain of rejection from a girl again so the uncle (who was a huge player in that movie) shows his nephew the ropes and gives him the entire playbook.

Right after that, I had sex with two girls in about a two week span (one of which was a short-term FWB) and then I started taking trips to Asia and banged some girls there. I can happily say I think I've become a stronger person since that moment in my life and a more aware one on the realities of the world.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

Quote: (03-22-2017 01:52 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

She breaks up with me right before my fall semester starts back up and during the first two months back ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS I'm depressed as hell and I start becoming a decent alcoholic. Luckily, I had a redpill friend in my life and a great supporting group of close male friends. But my redpill friend changed my life after my break up. To get me over my break up, he basically started explaining the nature of women to me like it was a novel.

The redpill moment I'm getting at is that he basically blew my mind telling me everything I did with my ex-girlfriend was wrong, that girls really can be fish in a barrel, and that game wins out over almost everything. It was like in that movie Ghost of Girlfriends Past where McConnaughey tells Douglas he never wants that pain of rejection from a girl again so the uncle (who was a huge player in that movie) shows his nephew the ropes and gives him the entire playbook.

Had you already turned red pill when this happened? Thats what Im asking about. After you take the pill and you're aware of AWALT and your actively running game. Theres a moment when it goes from what your friends are telling you and what your practicing to a "Damn this shit is actually foreal. When this girl let me fuck while she had a boyfriend I had been practicing game for about 2 years but this experience was the first major time where I actually saw and lived how having good game will make a woman do some scandalous shit.

It wasn't just theory anymore. And I wasn't posting based off what I had read or heard or learned. I had personal experience to confirm that this shit goes down.

Quote: (03-22-2017 02:04 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2017 01:52 PM)yankeetravels Wrote:  

Had you already turned red pill when this happened? Thats what Im asking about. After you take the pill and you're aware of AWALT and your actively running game. Theres a moment when it goes from what your friends are telling you and what your practicing to a "Damn this shit is actually foreal. When this girl let me fuck while she had a boyfriend I had been practicing game for about 2 years but this experience was the first major time where I actually saw and lived how having good game will make a woman do some scandalous shit.

It wasn't just theory anymore. And I wasn't posting based off what I had read or heard or learned. I had personal experience to confirm that this shit goes down.

No I was blue pill when the break up originally happened. If we're talking about actually applying red pill knowledge and getting proof it worked, then that'd be about six months later. What I was talking about was my friend exposing me to red pill for the first time so I guess I misunderstood that.

For a specific moment, it'd probably be my Taiwan trip last year. First time in Asia, had heard the girls were easy and all you had to do was be a little aggressive. Met a girl, brought her back using all game steps and led her, then when I get ready to do the deed she tells me we can't have sex. I think if I was blue pill then, I would've probably accepted that. But the red pill philosophy of she's only saying no until she says yes took off here. Used good kino and foreplay game along with some talking to change her mind. Also kept her around while she liked me at the time and told her straight up she's just a fwb. She came back every day while I was in that country. Oh and having sex with two girls in one day there too using the same game set-up on both.

As far back as I could remember, I always wanted to be a player.

2018 New Orleans Datasheet
New Jersey State Datasheet

My dad is an older dude he's like 65 now. I never got a real bead on how succesful with the ladies he was because he never felt the urge to brag about any past success and even when I do ask he will brush it off but drop a few hints that he was absolutely slaying in his youth; without outright saying anything direct. I didn't know it when I was younger but as I started to get older I noticed he had mad game. I would see him in his 50s making young 20s store clerks blush saying the most outrageous scandelous stuff loud and proud with everyone listening and everyone would love him for it. He would say stuff that I didin't even think was possible to say to women let alone get a positive response. When I made trips to the same establishments by myself later the women working the register, or serving, or what-have-you would always say something to the tune of "If your dad was younger I would tell you to give him my number". This didn't just happen once, it happened dozens and dozens of times. So much so I even had a trained response to similar notions. I was shy growing up so he would do things like push me into young girls - physically push me; I would lose my balance - he would then swoop in and apologize for me lay some game down and try to get me to talk to the younger girl he pushed me into. Of course I didn't realize what was going on then and I wish someone would do that now! When I was younger I was embarassed and upset; it was only later after we grew distant I realized the man's game level and genious and was I truely thankful for some of the red-pill idealogy he had imparted on me and favors he had tried to do me when I was younger.

Even though I had grown up with an outwardly red-pilled parent and had been reading game blogs and the forum here for years it didn't truely dawn on me how uniform the true nature of women is. As i read a forum post or listened to a podcast I would find myself thinking "not all women are like that" (yikes) or "yeah but this one must be different". This is while I was openly gaming women and actively taking and using advice from members here.

So moving into late 2015; which honestly feels like an eternity ago but looking at my calendar it's just a handful of short months - I had just broken up with an LTR and was analyzing why. I spent a long time in thought and meditate over my problems it's just the way I process the world. I mapped out all of the pressure points and interactions, tests I had failed, ways I'd lost her respect etc were due to basically being partially blue-pilled even still.

A banging girl answered one of my CL posts a week after that happened. She opened me saying she loved to be submissive and through a few exchanges I got her number. Not hard - CL is for sex anyway. She went nuclear on a few of her shit tests and remember proper game I passed them. Anyway she became a regular plate and we had stupid good primal sex for about a month. The shit-tests never stopped with her it was always something and honestly I feel like i grew exponentially game-wise while she was my plate. This girl loved being dominated in and out of the bedroom, it got to a point where I would send her a text and she would show up and start undressing. I felt really accomplished.

It all went south when I got attached to this girl and started digging at her for personal details and trying to qualify her basically slipping back into a blue pill way of thinking. I had found out over the course of the month she was dating other guys and what we had was just a sexual/emotional realease as she looked for her "happily ever after" as she would put it. What was really going on - she was using random betas off of POF/OKC/social circle to take her out show her a good time then directly coming to me after (sometimes less than an hour after) and getting dicked down proper with the betas none-the-wiser. I asked her a few times to see some of her text exchanges with these poor dudes just for my own amusement. These guys had no game and were completely pathetic, It reminded me of me at 16-18 years old when I was still gaining my footing in the world and didn't know any better - except of course they were in their late 20s/30s - guys with money to burn. These dudes were paying for everything, being way too nice, letting her play her dom/sub games where she worked her way into the dominant position as it was her nature to do so. I noticed a pattern where the second she would get the upper hand and become the dominant one she would throw their numbers away and find a new beta. I never knew how concious of her behaviour she was but it became clear to me after some deeper thought. She said she wasn't having sex with any of them and to this day I almost believe her - but it's irrelevent anyways.

Of course my dumb ass is getting attached even after this girl told me completely what was going on in a rare bout of female honesty, and I had all the evidence in the world to prove her right; I still tried to cuff her. She got scared off (more like in her mind she had "won", and i had lost her respect) - found some new dick - and carried on her usual routine.

The old me would think this was a rare case of a very manipulative female, an outliar playing her own cynical game to her own ends. Now I know better, even if this was the most extreme case I've come in contact with it's become my conceptual blueprint of female behaviour. Concious or unconcious this is what all females strive for; Good dick and resources. This one may have been more intelligent compartmentalizing her needs; but they would all do it if they could pull it off.

Swallowing that idea was hard. As humans I think we all want to believe in love and fate and all that magical shit - but at the end of the day it's just that - magic, a trick - your mind hiding a brutal truth behind a red velvet curtain for your own protection. What's harder is beginning to appreciate these "brutal truths" for what they are because that is the only choice that a reasonable person has left. If you can't appreciate the true nature of the world you become "black pilled" -the floodgates of hate open and you enter into a purgatorial state in which happiness is impossible.

I think that's why the red-pill is so hard to swallow for most people. Everything they know and love is flipped upside down. Things they are taught to love become a deep source of pain and ego cracks under the pressure; it's easy to become lost and disillusioned in the transition; there's a minefield of foul and damaging ideals that can fill the idealogical vacuum left by the dissolved and diseapering blue pill.

It gets better though. When you appreciate things for how they are and not your idea of them it's when things start to become truely wonderful and beautiful again. It's a real breath of fresh air.

I was in a sexless marriage, and I had reached a point where I was not going to put up with it anymore. My wife would have sex with me if I pressed her for it enough, but she had the worst kind of starfish sex with me, and it filled me with rage to try to have foreplay while she played dead. So, I just fapped and stopped trying with her.

Once I decided I wasn't going to live this way, I gave it a year to turn things around. I figured the fire had gone out between us, and I would have to light the fire again, by pushing for sex, making it good, and getting things going again. This worked poorly. She continued to be corpse-like in bed, and resisted my attempts to spice things up or to warm up our sex life.

In thinking all this through, I concluded that she liked me, she was proud of me, and she shared a lot of interests with me that were clearly from her picking up my interests. There was very strong evidence for these things. The problem was that she wasn't attracted to me. I had been losing weight and working out during this time, but I didn't know about the red pill yet.

It was about 6 months later that I came across some red pill material, which explained that women are attracted to dominance, leadership, and ballsy behavior in a man, as well as being turned off by fat and attracted to fitness and looks far more than the blue pill narrative will tell you.

I had already been aware of Dr. Helen Smith's website via Instapundit (her husband), which at the time focused a lot on men's rights, and on the problems of divorce rape that men face. I had also read some materials before talking about the need for the man to lead the relationship, but it didn't ring true with me at the time.

This time, having recognized that my wife liked me personally, shared my interests, and was proud of me, but wasn't attracted to me, the red pill information rang true, and I was hooked. The realization that women are attracted to male dominance was my red pill moment, and it was like a conversion experience.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

Quote: (03-22-2017 03:48 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

I was in a sexless marriage, and I had reached a point where I was not going to put up with it anymore. My wife would have sex with me if I pressed her for it enough, but she had the worst kind of starfish sex with me, and it filled me with rage to try to have foreplay while she played dead. So, I just fapped and stopped trying with her.

Once I decided I wasn't going to live this way, I gave it a year to turn things around. I figured the fire had gone out between us, and I would have to light the fire again, by pushing for sex, making it good, and getting things going again. This worked poorly. She continued to be corpse-like in bed, and resisted my attempts to spice things up or to warm up our sex life.

In thinking all this through, I concluded that she liked me, she was proud of me, and she shared a lot of interests with me that were clearly from her picking up my interests. There was very strong evidence for these things. The problem was that she wasn't attracted to me. I had been losing weight and working out during this time, but I didn't know about the red pill yet.

It was about 6 months later that I came across some red pill material, which explained that women are attracted to dominance, leadership, and ballsy behavior in a man, as well as being turned off by fat and attracted to fitness and looks far more than the blue pill narrative will tell you.

I had already been aware of Dr. Helen Smith's website via Instapundit (her husband), which at the time focused a lot on men's rights, and on the problems of divorce rape that men face. I had also read some materials before talking about the need for the man to lead the relationship, but it didn't ring true with me at the time.

This time, having recognized that my wife liked me personally, shared my interests, and was proud of me, but wasn't attracted to me, the red pill information rang true, and I was hooked. The realization that women are attracted to male dominance was my red pill moment, and it was like a conversion experience.

how did it turn out?

So it worked then, or you ditched her?

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Quote: (03-22-2017 03:51 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2017 03:48 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

how did it turn out?

We divorced right about the one year mark, but now I still see her, and we have hot sex. She's not the only one, although I was faithful up until I reached my breaking point when we were married. I started stepping out before the divorce, but she didn't know that until later. Sex did get better once I took the red pill. I was able to start recognizing shit tests and use agree and amplify immediately, but other changes in my behavior took longer. While the sex got better, she resisted having a truly hot sex life right up to the divorce. She actually filed papers when she realized I would leave her if she didn't change, and she wasn't willing to change. She knew I was ready to pull the plug, and decided to do it first.

I reached a point about half way through, where I saw that I was making progress, and in a couple of years might finally have a good relationship, but I figured I could get a hotter, younger, sweeter wife or girlfriend for less effort than it would take to win over my wife. By this point, I wanted the divorce, but had to convince myself that I had made every effort to make the marriage work. In hindsight, I should have divorced her 10-20 years earlier. I was so dedicated to being faithful and married for life, I put up with bullshit that I never should have accepted. Stupid.

Once I divorced her, and started fucking other women, she came around and seduced me, and we started having high quality sex. Life is strange. I have no intentions on getting remarried with her. I'll date her, and fuck her, but I'll never remarry her. At this point, she's a plate.

I'm the tower of power, too sweet to be sour. I'm funky like a monkey. Sky's the limit and space is the place!
-Randy Savage

^ Good for you, man. I know it's a major red pill moment of discovery when a guy first realizes he can get sex more easily from a stranger than he can from his own girlfriend/wife. It shouldn't be a magic trick to bang your significant other/spouse, I'm glad you got out of that situation.

Just about 18. Still a virgin. Meet this girl. She loves my face and begins to dry hump, telling her friend to go find a guy herself. Great body and white jeans, cute face and early 20's. Take her home and in the excitement go raw. She begs me to cum inside her and to 'put a child in me'. Thankfully I didn't cum inside as the next morning when she is about to leave she pops a ring on her finger from her bag and reveals she is getting married in July (this happened in May). Was in shock for the whole day. Red pilled from the start.

Quote: (03-22-2017 04:01 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

I'll date her, and fuck her, but I'll never remarry her. At this point, she's a plate.

Fascinating story. I'm blown away by the fact that your still putting it to her though. I was also in a sexless marriage, have gone through a divorce, etc and the last thing I can think of is shagging my ex-wife again. Don't knock her up [Image: wink.gif]

First Glimmer

During the divorce/custody battle with my ex, we cohabitated for over a year. She refused to move out for some time. Predictably, her behavior deteriorated during this period (BPD/BP). All that validation partying can be germaine to custody and to alimony, so I employed a platoon of investigators and electronic surveillance. Imagine having near real time access to every credit card charge, car change of location, email, etc... The red pill moment was my discovery of an email exchange she had with a co-worker from a decade prior in which they discussed in detail an affair that they had had shortly after we were married.

I had been traveling out of the country for business/grad school on her birthday. Her boss (a friend; I had gotten her the job) called me concerned because she had not turned up for work for several days. I was also unable to make contact. Eventually my best man found her in some purported state of mental breakdown. Got her all set up with the $300/hour shrink when I got back. As it turns out, she had been off partying with this guy, which she deserved. Cause her birthday...

She fucked him again and we documented the whole thing. He had a wife and several kids at home. Contemplated sending the wife a care package, but thought no good could come from it.

Full Awakening

As posted elsewhere, about a year ago I got turned out by one of my sons' teachers. Been going really hot and heavy for 9 months or so now. Never talked about being exclusive or any of that shit, but from about three months in she has been telling me how much she loves me, how that pussy is all mine, and much, much more. Crazy crazy love shit.

And then I logged on to facebook.... I never go on facebook. Not my thing. But someone sent me a link, and, facebook is an amazing motherfucker... I have very few "friends" on there, but when I log on I am presented with a vast array of people I know from all walks that they could not have gotten from my existing, mostly undergrad, "friends." And of course, among those suggested friends, is this dude I don't recognize with Teach as his profile pic; all liked up by friends and family as the lovely couple; posted up on a day she had told me she was traveling for business...

That poor cuck bastard is a marriage counselor, with expertise in non-verbal communications between the sexes.

I think about him every time she screams my name as I give her yet another quaking anal orgasm.

My first major red pill moment was realizing how detrimental welfare is for society.

Oh and btw, that girl is fkn sexy.

Quote: (03-22-2017 07:08 PM)Turnus Wrote:  

Quote: (03-22-2017 04:01 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

I'll date her, and fuck her, but I'll never remarry her. At this point, she's a plate.

Fascinating story. I'm blown away by the fact that your still putting it to her though. I was also in a sexless marriage, have gone through a divorce, etc and the last thing I can think of is shagging my ex-wife again. Don't knock her up [Image: wink.gif]

She is perfectly pleasant now, and always up for sex. Also, we're both older, so she can't get pregnant. Her age does show somewhat, but she's well above average for her age, and I enjoy sex with her. If figure if she's pleasant, and DTF, I'm not going to turn it down. She's not the only one I'm banging. At one point, I felt that I couldn't disrespect my former wife by demoting her to a plate, but at this point, I'm comfortable with it. It works for me.

-Randy Savage

I have always kind of been 'Red Pill' I guess, but I never knew it was a concept or a thing. My dad was a good role model growing up. And being a dick comes natural to me, and I figured out early on that girls seem to respond to that. I never knew why though. But I knew girls never liked the nice guy.

Anyway, in January 2016 I got out of a sexless six year relationship. About April of 2016, I discovered the manosphere and took The Red Pill. After that, everything kind of clicked like a puzzle for me when I applied RP principles to the why's and how's of things in my past relationships. It all made sense. However I was still pretty new to the 'truth' and had yet to see it in action in my interactions at that time. That changed I want to say around...September or so. That's when it really hit me.

I started talking to cute girl who shared the same social circle. She was a teacher. However she was married. But she had the shy and innocent look to her. Surely she couldn't be a slut. Oh, but of course. AWALT. The first time I fucked her, she started saying shit like "I really don't do this" and "I'm really not a slut". Yet I wasn't the first guy she cheated on her husband with (I knew of two others, including another male teacher she fucked in her classroom). Her husband was your stereotypical beta simp. They had a young daughter together and he was still head over heels in love with her, according to his Facebook posts where he proclaimed he "was the luckiest man alive" on pictures of his wife and their daughter. We never really talked much about him when she came over to let me fuck her in her ass, but when the subject came up he was always mentioned with contempt and disgust. What did this man do, anyway? I didn't know him personally but he seemed like a nice, Christian guy (they had met at a Nazarene college). That's when it hit me: THAT was the EXACT reason why her pussy was dry for him and why she thought he was a sub-human. He was NICE. He treated her like a princess. He would do ANYTHING for her. How does she repay that? By letting guys like me fuck her in the ass.

Sweet and innocent? Doesn't matter. They are ALL genetically wired the same. They are dictated by their emotions. I don't hate women. They just are what they are.

AWALT

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Quote: (03-23-2017 02:43 PM)Vill@in Wrote:  

I have always kind of been 'Red Pill' I guess, but I never knew it was a concept or a thing. My dad was a good role model growing up. And being a dick comes natural to me, and I figured out early on that girls seem to respond to that. I never knew why though. But I knew girls never liked the nice guy.

Anyway, in January 2016 I got out of a sexless six year relationship. About April of 2016, I discovered the manosphere and took The Red Pill. After that, everything kind of clicked like a puzzle for me when I applied RP principles to the why's and how's of things in my past relationships. It all made sense. However I was still pretty new to the 'truth' and had yet to see it in action in my interactions at that time. That changed I want to say around...September or so. That's when it really hit me.

I started talking to cute girl who shared the same social circle. She was a teacher. However she was married. But she had the shy and innocent look to her. Surely she couldn't be a slut. Oh, but of course. AWALT. The first time I fucked her, she started saying shit like "I really don't do this" and "I'm really not a slut". Yet I wasn't the first guy she cheated on her husband with (I knew of two others, including another male teacher she fucked in her classroom). Her husband was your stereotypical beta simp. They had a young daughter together and he was still head over heels in love with her, according to his Facebook posts where he proclaimed he "was the luckiest man alive" on pictures of his wife and their daughter. We never really talked much about him when she came over to let me fuck her in her ass, but when the subject came up he was always mentioned with contempt and disgust. What did this man do, anyway? I didn't know him personally but he seemed like a nice, Christian guy (they had met at a Nazarene college). That's when it hit me: THAT was the EXACT reason why her pussy was dry for him and why she thought he was a sub-human. He was NICE. He treated her like a princess. He would do ANYTHING for her. How does she repay that? By letting guys like me fuck her in the ass.

Sweet and innocent? Doesn't matter. They are ALL genetically wired the same. They are dictated by their emotions. I don't hate women. They just are what they are.

AWALT

That shit is crazy. Its wild how much contempt women have for nice guys. I think they genuinely are completely--not partially--completely disgusted by nice men.

"Ew you actually like me...you fucking faggot"

Think about how much she must dislike this dude to let you fuck her in the ass knowing it would cut deep if he found out. Shits heavy.

Quote: (03-23-2017 09:16 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

AWALT

That shit is crazy. Its wild how much contempt women have for nice guys. I think they genuinely are completely--not partially--completely disgusted by nice men.

Think about how much she must dislike this dude to let you fuck her in the ass knowing it would cut deep if he found out. Shits heavy.

This was definitely the problem with my ex-wife. When I was dedicated to doing whatever it took to make the marriage last for life, I disgusted her, even though she was otherwise happy with me. When I divorced her and fucked other women, then she wanted to fuck me, and she would come to my apartment wearing her long winter coat, and nothing but fancy Victoria's Secret underneath.

AWALT

-Randy Savage

Quote: (03-23-2017 10:09 PM)RoastBeefCurtains4Me Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2017 09:16 PM)Mufasa Wrote:  

AWALT

This was definitely the problem with my ex-wife. When I was dedicated to doing whatever it took to make the marriage last for life, I disgusted her, even though she was otherwise happy with me. When I divorced her and fucked other women, then she wanted to fuck me, and she would come to my apartment wearing her long winter coat, and nothing but fancy Victoria's Secret underneath.

AWALT

This is why I probably will never get married. These stories will be always on my mind. Doesn't matter how high I think of her, I will always know there's a change (rather good) that she is just one of these girls that could be fucking other guys if I ever slide with her behavior. Sounds like a lot of work to keep a marriage, I just prefer having mini-LTRs if the girl is high quality, although still there's the same chance of being cheated on.

How common do you think these stories are?

I'm sure they are more common than ever given social media, but that still doesn't make them common overall. I'm not doubting any of the anecdotes, either.

Where do you believe they get the initiative, are they egged on by female "friends" or are they cock carousel-ers that remember what a good pounding was like and seek that after being bored and know they have the beta bux?

Some might need a shot to remind them that running away might not be the best answer but behaving synchronized with your core is:

Remember Bizarro and Superman?

Women are Bizarro men. Stuff that would make you feel bad makes them feel happy.

Do you feel sorry for them when they are sucking your dick? You don't want to suck dick, surely it must be a horrible thing. But nope, they love it.

Treating her like a princess and doing every little nice thing for her? She hates it.

Treating her as expendable and she does every little nice thing for you? She loves it.

Logic? She hates it. Rationality? Hates it. Mankind living together in peace and harmony? Haaaaates it.

She likes being emotional, being "spiritual" (as in, wishful thinking without anything required of her), and other people being unambiguously lower than her and less well-off.

Responsibility? Accountability? Forethought? Haaaaaaaate.

Being irresponsible, unaccountable, and living in the moment: Wheeee!

[...]

So, how to deal with them?

The big mistake everyone starts out making is applying the Golden Rule.

There's an old tale from Chuang Tzu illustrating why:

http://www.taoareyou.com/a-closer-look-a...lden-rule/

You have to treat each individual according to their nature.

Women are practically an alien intelligence. Not like, space-faring alien intelligence, but not just microbes on a rock, either. Somewhere in between.

They are missing every innovation on the Y chromosome.

Instead, they just got another copy of the same kind of chromosome they already had. They are missing all that originality. They got a double dose of the conventional. Instead of intuition and a rational mind, they got intuition and intuition.

When you're not sure your intuition is right, you consult your rationality. When they're not sure, they consult their other intuition. It's all they've got, the only tool they have. They can't even imagine what it's like to have something other than gut feeling, but their gut feeling is that they wouldn't like it.

As strange and appalling as they are, it's actually easy to figure out what to do with them.

You just have to recreate conditions of their evolutionary past. This is what their instincts are honed for and expecting.

You already have a built-in guide:

Your alphaness.

Women were subjugated by men for their entire existence until the 1960s. Evolution hasn't had time to change the script yet. It's so fucking ingrained and impressed upon their brains that THEY WILL RUN THE SCRIPT IF YOU DON'T. They will treat you as disposable, use, you, dominate you, make you insecure and leave you wondering if she is committed to you or not.

Modern society has completely fucked things, because it has you both executing the opposite script, showing them how you want THEM to be to YOU.

YOU do a million nice things for her, which you think is what she wants, but is really what YOU want.

Then SHE does a bunch of fucked-up shit to you, as if to show you what she wants YOU to do to her.

Then, nobody is happy. Society tried to make men "nice" without realizing that this upset the ecological balance.

Imagine you each hold the end of a rope and are playing tug-of-war.

You're stronger than she is, so you will inevitably pull her over to your side. But then you think, "using my manly strength is wrong! I refuse to pull any more, and will instead just passively hold my end of the rope." Well, she's still pulling, and now she's dragging you over to HER side. Her side is NOT set up to accommodate your manly virtues! It wasn't even designed for you to ever be there! Only her, and future offspring. YOUR side was set up to accommodate you both as adults. Your toilet seat goes up and down! Hers is glued down. Sit to pee! And all she has over here besides her stuff is baby clothes, so she's going to dress you up in them. And then treat you like what you look like. You're passive. You're an infant. She doesn't want to fuck an infant. Time to look for a MAN!

Tell them too much, they wouldn't understand; tell them what they know, they would yawn.
They have to move up by responding to challenges, not too easy not too hard, until they paused at what they always think is the end of the road for all time instead of a momentary break in an endless upward spiral

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:08 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

seek that after being bored

I think in a significant number of such cases, it comes down to boredom plain and simple. There was a very interesting book written a while ago, called "sex at dawn". The authors argued that humans are socially monogamous, but not biologically so.

Essentially, no matter how awesome the man/woman, how great in bed etc. after a while - could be months, could be years/decades - you just get tired of fucking the same person. Happens to men and women, we're all ultimately only human at the end of the day.

Personally I don't believe we were meant to remain married monogamously to the same person forever. I view it entirely as a social construct for the benefit of social stability and child-rearing; with the exception of a few species that mate for life, nothing in nature indicates that such an arrangement is the way "it's supposed to be".

To each his own, I guess.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Divorce court is where I got a huge painful red pill forced down my throat.

Although devastating at the time, I didn't know it, but it was the start to the most incredible second stage to my life.

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:48 PM)RatInTheWoods Wrote:  

Divorce court is where I got a huge painful red pill forced down my throat.

Although devastating at the time, I didn't know it, but it was the start to the most incredible second stage to my life.

@RatInTheWoods - you got a blog or something? I would like to hear about how you recovered and your transformation after the divorce.

Pussy ain't for pussies...

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:08 PM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

How common do you think these stories are?

I'm sure they are more common than ever given social media, but that still doesn't make them common overall. I'm not doubting any of the anecdotes, either.

Where do you believe they get the initiative, are they egged on by female "friends" or are they cock carousel-ers that remember what a good pounding was like and seek that after being bored and know they have the beta bux?

Very common. Think about it, even women in relationships have the famous person they are allowed to cheat with and usually the significunt other allows it. Usually when we fuck a girl there is some other orbiter or guy taking her on dates that she's trying to act like a good girl (translation withhold pussy) for.
Im in the process of setting the logistics of a bang with a ok cupid girl thats in an open relationship with a dude.

These hoes aint loyal

Quote: (03-29-2017 05:30 PM)blck Wrote:  

You just have to recreate conditions of their evolutionary past. This is what their instincts are honed for and expecting.

You already have a built-in guide:

Your alphaness.

Women were subjugated by men for their entire existence until the 1960s. Evolution hasn't had time to change the script yet. It's so fucking ingrained and impressed upon their brains that THEY WILL RUN THE SCRIPT IF YOU DON'T. They will treat you as disposable, use, you, dominate you, make you insecure and leave you wondering if she is committed to you or not.

This is my foundation. You spit some real shit (or whoever you quoted it from did lol). I can't remember the exact wording used by Dante Nero but its something like the Biological Imperative and the Social Contract. That women have these visceral feelings that have resulted in the reproduction and the evolution of man for thousands of years and that without women using that intuition to pick the right mates the human race dies off.
But then you have the social contact telling men to be nice and all this other bull shit created by second and third wave feminism. The social contract that is maybe 60 years old is not about to undo thousands of years of primal evolution and mating habits; thus the biological imperative permeates through the social contract at all times.
Understanding that really helped me get the ball rolling in 2015.