rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Globalist Banker David Rockefeller Dies

Former Chase Manhattan Chief Executive David Rockefeller has died at the age of 101.
Rockefeller died in his sleep at home in Pocantico Hills, New York, on Monday morning as a result of congestive heart failure, according to a family spokesperson Fraser P. Seitel.
One of the two Big Families (the other one is Rothschild, which with other 11 Famlies own the FED) has taken a, certainly expected, big hit, but the fight between Globalist and Nationalist forces around the World will continue.
By the way, the timing of this announcement is a little suspicious, four days ago President Trump paid tribute to President Andrew Jackson, the only American President who fought the Banksters and survived to tell it. The decease was days ago?

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Good riddance.

Ding dong the witch is dead.

Taking note Soros, Kissinger?

I love how he openly admitted it though:
Quote:Quote:

Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it

Shame, because his grandfather who's name he bears was an incredible man. I recommend everyone read his biography. That level of combined personal strength, intelligence, and ruthlessness, harnessed ultimately for good rather than evil, is truly worth reading about.

Perhaps the other billionaires like Buffet who cut down on their children's inheritance are onto something: the less they inherit, the less capacity they have to be shitheads.

^I was halfway done his biography until I got distracted. Guy stared from literally nothing and his only drive was faith in god. Highly recommended.

Show some respect to the dead mano. Could you diss him to his face while he lived?

He was a businessman in search of profit like your dear Trump. You may also need to lay off the conspiracy theories about some sinister globalist forces controlling anyone's life. We're all 100% responsible for our lives.

Show some respect.

Senor Rockefeller, mis respetos.

His end came for him in his sleep so he couldn't hoof it to the hospital to get his next heart.

Looks like he hit the limit of what child's blood transfusions can do.

George Soros is next on the reaper's list.

Quote: (03-20-2017 10:42 AM)El Padrone Wrote:  

You may also need to lay off the conspiracy theories about some sinister globalist forces controlling anyone's life. We're all 100% responsible for our lives.

Show some respect.

Did you miss the quote I posted where he openly admits that's exactly what he was working towards? Do you also think respect should be automatic rather than earned? Fuck that off. You can show him respect, we'll show him contempt thanks.

Saw in a tweet that the dude had his sixth heart transplant at age 99, he died at age 101, 6 hearts to keep this leech alive, the last one for only 2 extra years. Waste of organs.

One down! Thousands to go!

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Show some respect to the dead mano. Could you diss him to his face while he lived?
He was a businessman in search of profit like your dear Trump. You may also need to lay off the conspiracy theories about some sinister globalist forces controlling anyone's life. We're all 100% responsible for our lives.
Show some respect.

Nah.

Quote:Quote:

For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.
― David Rockefeller

Don't forget. Even Christ trashed the tables of the money lenders.

Quote: (03-20-2017 10:49 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Looks like he hit the limit of what child's blood transfusions can do.

George Soros is next on the reaper's list.

One can only hope:

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Show some respect.

[Image: zG7dHM8.gif]

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/843848214910550016][/url]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

This means nothing.

He has a legacy.

Show some respect.

[Image: 92945dccafe0b4ee0e5f3198650f90b8_-spanis...4-682.jpeg]

Who's likely to take over now?

A picture speaks a thousand words, the man just radiates evil, good riddance

He who dares wins - Del Boy

Quote: (03-20-2017 12:10 PM)iop890 Wrote:  

Who's likely to take over now?

Right now, the Rothschilds have full control of the system as three of them are very competent and energetic people:

Mr Evelyn de Rothschild
Mr Jacob Rothschild
Mrs Lynn de Rothschild

The fate of the Globalist system rests pretty much on their shoulders.

Quote: (03-20-2017 10:35 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Shame, because his grandfather who's name he bears was an incredible man. I recommend everyone read his biography. That level of combined personal strength, intelligence, and ruthlessness, harnessed ultimately for good rather than evil, is truly worth reading about.

Perhaps the other billionaires like Buffet who cut down on their children's inheritance are onto something: the less they inherit, the less capacity they have to be shitheads.

Are you referring to Titan by Ron Chernow? I'm around a hundred pages in. It's excellent so far. It's too bad the titans of industry like Rockefeller and Carnegie had their legacies destroyed by their families who created globalist foundations bearing their names.

Every time I read or watch something about people like the Rockefellers or the Rothschilds a scene comes to my mind -The 'Capable of Anything' scene from the movie 'Chinatown', where Jake Gittes (Jack Nicholson) faces Noah Cross (John Huston) with his crimes asking him about the motivation behind them. 'Why are you doing that? What are you going to buy that you cannot already afford?' Without thinking twice Huston replies: 'The future, Mr Gittes... The future'. The Globalist want to buy the future!

Quote: (03-20-2017 11:04 AM)NewMeta Wrote:  

Saw in a tweet that the dude had his sixth heart transplant at age 99, he died at age 101, 6 hearts to keep this leech alive, the last one for only 2 extra years. Waste of organs.

That's not true, it's an example of disinformation: circulate a rumor that wildly exaggerates the truth in order to dispel that truth. Top oligarchs like D. Rockefeller, Soros or Kissinger may indeed have access to medical treatments not available to the general public, and rumors like the one above are spread to dispel that notion.

For those praising John D. Rockefeller based on sanctioned biographies, here are two documentaries that will give you a very different perspective, from James Corbett, about how the Rockefeller clan came to control key sectors in American economy and politics, including academia and the medical fields:

“Nothing is more useful than to look upon the world as it really is.”

These guys (globalists) aren't even hiding it anymore. Scum.

Maine and Canadian lobsters are the same animal. Prove me wrong.

Senor Beast, go back to where??

We really should not take this thread in that direction but since you said it, I need to give you an answer.

Go back to where?? Do you consider that maybe, just maybe, I and many like me have been here for far longer than you have been??

Go back to where, Senor?