rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iran' Supreme Leader tweets re: Role of women

https://www.rt.com/viral/381402-iran-sup...r-zionism/

Quote:Quote:

Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei dismissed the West’s view of women as “a Zionist plot,” aimed at destroying community, in a series of tweets he posted on Iranian Mother’s Day.
The occasion is celebrated on the anniversary of Fatimah Zahra’s birthday, a daughter of Islam’s Prophet Mohammed, who Khamenei described as “the perfect role model for Muslim women.”

The supreme leader then turned his attention to the Western world, criticizing what he considered its views on gender issues, claiming that the objectification of women was most likely “among the Zionists’ plots to destroy human community.”

Khamenei also criticized the promotion of “Western concepts” such as “gender justice” and “gender equality,” claiming that justice is about realizing the capabilities granted by God.

Quote:[/url]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/khamenei_ir/status/843430656826916864]

Persian power! [Image: lol.gif]

Supreme Leader Ayatollah Khamenei has a Twitter account?

What happened to "Death to America"?

He should support local technology:

[Image: 42eb3ce44b5d029641702d44124da8d0.jpg]

Proving again that even the most wayward of people, with generally backward belief systems, can be right about some things.

That's why many people are confused; they lack discernment of such issues.

Western progressive: "That man cannot possibly be right in anything he says." LOL, talk about fundamental world views (-:

umm so I agree with this. Is Iran really that bad? He named the enablers of western degeneracy and described the core beauty of motherhood.

I gotta go to Iran at somepoint.

Doesn't take an ayatolla to figure out jews are behind feminism.

We need more Muslims.

Rico... Sauve....

When alt right realizes how much they have in common things can really pick up steam

Quote: (03-20-2017 12:37 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

umm so I agree with this. Is Iran really that bad? He named the enablers of western degeneracy and described the core beauty of motherhood.

I gotta go to Iran at somepoint.

Well give us a datasheet on Iran please.

If you're not in prison.

Persians would be better off without Islam. They had a civilization on par with the ancient Greeks (even surpassing Greeks in some areas), Persian Zoroastran scientists fueled the first golden age of Islam. And now look at them.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/jihadwatchRS/status/843863107244056580][/url]

Yeah - he is right about women and the globalist schemes of destroying normal gender roles and families, but I don't want his crappy Islamic system as a "solution". That's like getting AIDS in order to lose weight. There are better ways of doing it.

I will probably always have a soft spot for Persians since I have too many Ex-Muslim Persians as acquaintances I like and that is why it is so sad to watch Ayatollahs like him and his ideology hold back the development of an entire country - a country that could easily rival those in the West or Asia (or Israel for that matter).

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (03-21-2017 08:29 AM)Sherman Wrote:  

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Wrong - not if that enemy wants to wipe you out as well and destroy modern civilization and technology.

Then he is just an enemy that you agree upon certain points. That is the error that ancient Persia committed. They underestimated the ideology of Islam. Instead of waging wars with the Byzentine Empire that only weakened it, they should have united against the bigger threat of Islam. Back then they could have easily defeated the ideology once and for all in a joint coalition. Constantinople also paid dearly for thinking that after defeating Persia, then the barbarians would not come for them either.

There are enemies that you can work with and there are those that you need to combat with lesser enemies.

The Shah himself has said: "If you lift up Khomeini's beard, you will find MADE IN ENGLAND written under his chin,"

[Image: ruhollah_khomeini.jpg]

A radical backwards Ayatollah dominated Iran is no real danger to the globalists - an independent modern technologically advancing Iran however is a far greater threat.

The funny thing is that I even listened to an interview of a female Ex-Muslim who converted to Islam because she thought that it was a perfect way against all this feminist-marxist-gender message. She only later realized that it brought it's own can of worms with it that were even harder to swallow.

I don't care what Muslims do with their personal lives. It's irrelevant. The truth is I have zero fear of being attacked by a Muslim. From now on I am asking myself, am I playing my game or someone else's game. If it's not my game, I'm not interested.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (03-21-2017 08:51 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

A radical backwards Ayatollah dominated Iran is no real danger to the globalists - an independent modern technologically advancing Iran however is a far greater threat.

Yes, that's really the case here, Iran has a unique strategic position,

[Image: 189%20Iran%20&%20Neighbors%20Map.jpg]

It's the natural regional power.

Quote: (03-20-2017 09:39 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Persian power! [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: persian_cat_say_hello_with_paw_by_zibaris-d5qdx6g.jpg]

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

I feel closer to Khamenei than I do to Milo.

Rico... Sauve....

Quote: (03-21-2017 12:28 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

I feel closer to Khamenei than I do to Milo.

[Image: 0e7.gif]

Well then a good Allahu Akbar to you.

Quote: (03-21-2017 06:58 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Persians would be better off without Islam. They had a civilization on par with the ancient Greeks (even surpassing Greeks in some areas), Persian Zoroastran scientists fueled the first golden age of Islam. And now look at them.

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/jihadwatchRS/status/843863107244056580][/url]

Yeah - he is right about women and the globalist schemes of destroying normal gender roles and families, but I don't want his crappy Islamic system as a "solution". That's like getting AIDS in order to lose weight. There are better ways of doing it.

I will probably always have a soft spot for Persians since I have too many Ex-Muslim Persians as acquaintances I like and that is why it is so sad to watch Ayatollahs like him and his ideology hold back the development of an entire country - a country that could easily rival those in the West or Asia (or Israel for that matter).

Aye, I recall this acid attacks were a real issue 10-12 years ago especially among rejected men.

A guy would fall in love with a girl, propose to her...and after rejection, he would ruin his own life and her life by throwing acid at her.

But yea, Each year, approximately 3 million women in Iran are warned, or arrested by the morality police for inappropriate hijab.

[Image: hu4qax.png]

Meanwhile, a 21 year old' execution sentence has been confirmed after he was found guilty of criticizing the prophet on a Social media platform.

People are always eager to take sides and therefore many are ready to accept western feminism to fight Islam while others are ready to accept Islam to fight western feminism.

It is a mature position to understand that both sides have got some things right and somethings wrong. Sadly it is also a lonely position that can get a man shunned and even persecuted from both sides.

Quote: (03-21-2017 08:51 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Then he is just an enemy that you agree upon certain points. That is the error that ancient Persia committed. They underestimated the ideology of Islam. Instead of waging wars with the Byzentine Empire that only weakened it, they should have united against the bigger threat of Islam. Back then they could have easily defeated the ideology once and for all in a joint coalition. Constantinople also paid dearly for thinking that after defeating Persia, then the barbarians would not come for them either.

I see modern west making the same mistake - creating paranoia about Russia, blaming Putin for all the world's ills, increasing military presence on Russia's borders, but in the same time letting Muslim invaders in freely, even paying them for coming in and pillaging, raping and murdering. Russia is also doing this - they have been suspicious about the West for a long time and now are using their chechen Muslims as their special armed forces paying huge sums of money to Chechens and making Chechen leader Kadirov the most influential man in Russia behind Putin. It perfectly mirrors the Byzantine-Persian relationships when Islam was young.

I suspect the reason for it is hubris of wanting to be the best among the "civilized" world and not taking the desert barbarians seriously.

It's just like how white knights are giving more and more power to women, just to appear as the best and first among other men. They do not want to admit that women can also be dangerous, evil, manipulative and viscous.

The desire to empower an alien force to gain an upper hand over your peer, despite tht alien force later being able to destroy you is a classic mistake that gets repeated trough out history. Throughout all the colonization process of Americas and Africas, the tribes were happy to join colonial forces just to harm their native neighbor rivals, turning a blind eye to the fact that by doing this they only help to strengthen alien powers in their neighborhood.

I don't know if there is a name for this but this maladaptive strategy should be named for easy recognition and prevention.

If you think that you are closer to the Ayatollah than to Milo, then think again:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ICHRI/status/845287427098972160][/url]

Better not "insult" the prophet. You can however insult the faggot Milo however you want.