rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl I've been dating has started giving me a cold vibe

So I've been going out with this girl for a couple months now, and for the most part, everything was going well. But for the past few days, I've been getting a different vibe from her. She's taking a lot longer to respond to my texts than before, and her responses are somewhat cold and dispassionate. I'm not really sure what I should do. There seems to be two schools of thought on women's behavior: calling them out on their bad behavior or just be non reactive. I feel like it would be a bad move to ask her if something is wrong, but my gut is telling me something is off with her. Thoughts?

My first thought was, "she found a new shiny toy." And then my next thought was, "she found a new shiny toy."

Can't tell you what to do, but if I were in your situation, I'd start lining up other girls to bang.

She's losing interest in you for one reason or another. Just line up some new girls to bang and stop giving her attention. The more options you have, the less one girl losing interest matters.

You can either ask her what's wrong or you can be twice as cold and twice as disinterested.

I would recommend the latter, a man that is not available or interested is like catnip to women.

You might lose her by doing this but by the sounds of things it's heading in that direction already.

I also concur with the above posters about looking for more options, this will help the transition period if it does go sour.

“It is far better for a man to go wrong in freedom than to go right in chains.” Thomas Henry Huxley

The Drum & Bass Music Thread
The Dubstep Music Thread

Quote: (03-19-2017 01:00 PM)PoppaPump23 Wrote:  

So I've been going out with this girl for a couple months now, and for the most part, everything was going well. But for the past few days, I've been getting a different vibe from her. She's taking a lot longer to respond to my texts than before, and her responses are somewhat cold and dispassionate. I'm not really sure what I should do. There seems to be two schools of thought on women's behavior: calling them out on their bad behavior or just be non reactive. I feel like it would be a bad move to ask her if something is wrong, but my gut is telling me something is off with her. Thoughts?

Most women do this at some point during the initial dating process. It's a test of sorts. They become more distant to see how you'll respond. It's usually not conscious, it's just what they do.

Give her space. Go to calling or texting her once a week only, unless she contacts you first. When you contact her once a week, two or three back and forths on text, then go for the date setup.

If she contacts you first, two or three back and forths and go for the date setup.

Continue this until she starts texting you a lot again. In other words, almost every day.

You have to let women come to you at their own pace. Women set the pace in a dating relationship. She's a cat.

A woman needs time to wonder about you. She needs to wonder what you're doing and why you're not contacting her. This builds attraction.

Don't chase her or you'll lose her. Once a week. Give her the space she needs.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Thanks guys, all good responses. Will try to keep it low key for now.

Have you tried going down on her since you experienced this cold vibe? I've encountered a cold vibe after attempting to go down on her after they have found a new prospect who may have more resources than you. This has occurred shortly before they started distancing themselves further before the we need to talk request comes through after your last meeting proposal.

^^^^^^

Say what?

I would suggest this advice:

https://youtu.be/lF-SC-9b7tc?t=425

When in doubt, wait it out. Don't press her to tell you what's "wrong." Why? Well for one, she isn't likely to tell you the truth anyway, so what's the point in asking? Two, if there's nothing wrong and your gut's just giving you the wrong vibe, you're going to come off looking needy/clingy. Just continue gaming other women, give her a little space and she might just come back around. If she doesn't, oh well -- you've got other women lined up anyway.

My favourite line, give her the gift of missing you.

It does sound like a shit test, leave her alone.

Summer is close, so time to get replacements.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (04-16-2017 10:00 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

My favourite line, give her the gift of missing you.

It does sound like a shit test, leave her alone.

Summer is close, so time to get replacements.

Go out. "Befriend" a lovely lady and make sure she finds her way into your snapchat being all touchy touchy with you.
When ole girl comes at you with the jealousy angle feign ignorance. "Oh I thought we were over since you don't respond to my texts"
You will have completely hijacked the frame of the situation and like Rudebwoy said you will have given her the gift

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

Girls that are hot for you don't do this. They show up on your door step at 1am with a bottle of wine and and a Redbox movie.

She's going cold, same way we do when we are not interested but don't want to formally next a bitch.

This is one of those situations where using social media could give you an edge. Do what others have said and cut down on the contact. Go out with other people and post pictures of your fun nights on Facebook, Instagram, etc. If she's still interested, she will hit you up, maybe even with a snarky, "Looks like you had fun last night" text. If she's done with you, you'll probably notice you have one less Facebook friend.

You're a new member with only 8 posts, and you conveniently left out a crucial part of your story: Whether or not you've been balls deep.

Given your sensitivity to her "vibe" and your being so bothered as to post about her being less responsive to your texts, I'm ready to call it: You're an orbiter holding out hope that you'll eventually find your way up in those sweet sugar walls.

Quote:Quote:

I'm not really sure what I should do. There seems to be two schools of thought on women's behavior

Her bad behavior? Have you looked in the mirror? Your neediness bleeds through the monitor and has evaporated all the humidity in my apartment so I can only imagine what it has done to her pussy.
She went to find Chad Thundercock, leave her alone. She'll contact you after Chad has finished and she wants someone to watch The Notebook with.

two scoops
two genders
two terms

Quote: (04-17-2017 03:29 PM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

I'm not really sure what I should do. There seems to be two schools of thought on women's behavior

Her bad behavior? Have you looked in the mirror? Your neediness bleeds through the monitor and has evaporated all the humidity in my apartment so I can only imagine what it has done to her pussy.

OP - there are universal truths about women, not "two schools of thought". This universal truth, so well laid about by NomadEU, is what you should acknowledge about yourself now. You should put your exploding ego aside now, and realize that something you did likely drove her away. And when that happens, this is how girls respond, their interest in you wanes, they contact you less, and they mysteriously get distracted by other things. If you were keeping her interested and on her toes, this would not have happened.

The proper response now is to let her have her space and back off completely, no calls, no texts. Also, use this time to go out and practice approaching. Get some numbers, line up new girls. Let her come back to you.

This is all about your ego, and wanting to control an uncontrollable situation, a person. Put your ego aside and look at yourself.

Do yourself a favor and get the most out of the board here; tell us here what you think you did to drive her to this point. Did you text/call too much? Tell her you loved her and complimented her too much? Did you talk too much, and ramble on and on during your dates and effectively kill any and all mystery about yourself in the early stages? Are you a slob and eat with your mouth open? Figure it out and tell us.

She's interested in/banging someone else. Go with your gut here.

Quote: (04-17-2017 06:11 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

She's interested in/banging someone else. Go with your gut here and bang somebody else first.

Fixed it for ya Stalin

Attraction and passion are non-negotiable

I would straight up ask her wtf is going on if I was in a situation where that bothered me.

This whole be non reactive thing only means to be strong mentally enough to keep your cool and not lose your shit over silly things girls tend to do. It does NOT mean to let every shit slide.

Maybe she's cold because you didn't lick her pussy properly. Next time you meet her, before she leaves, take the time to put her on a chair and go down on her for a while. Don't forget to say thank you for the night and stay polite

Quote: (02-19-2018 07:21 PM)FastBang King Wrote:  

Maybe she's cold because you didn't lick her pussy properly. Next time you meet her, before she leaves, take the time to put her on a chair and go down on her for a while. Don't forget to say thank you for the night and stay polite

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Gotta love necro threads.

This girl could have different reasons for why she is going cold on you.

It does not necessarily mean she wants to BANG someone else FFS.

If you will think negatively like a typical CUCK , and try banging other women and she gets to know, you could potentially "lose" a girl who after all was genuine.

Just give her some SPACE. If that does not work, ask her why she's ignoring you, then stop ALL contact.

Ya'll realize this post was from LAST MARCH 2017 right ?

Newbies reserrecting threads are not even close to being relevant anymore. This relationship is over and she's probably went cold on 5 more guys.

OP hasn't even posted in this thread since his last post in this thread, and the last time he logged into the forum was 3/20/2017

Wonder if he's still tryna fuck this this thot.

Wish we could somehow get a "where are they now" going for old forum meme members and the hoes they had oneitis for.