rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New Transformers Trailer is a Feminist Dream

Or Fairy Tale might be a better description. In any case, it's a mess. Watch as a little girl fights Decepticons (and school bullies) with pluck and one-liners because...girl power!

[Image: vEwXppl.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

What doubling down looks like, though at least they Youtube commenters are not buying it.

From a movie standpoint, it looks like the whole thing was filmed in front of a green screen.

The only good transformers flick is the first one.

And then people wonder why I haven't seen a movie in theaters in the past 3 years..

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

Quote: (03-16-2017 09:40 PM)TheFinalEpic Wrote:  

And then people wonder why I haven't seen a movie in theaters in the past 3 years..

I am more like 10 years ))))))

I would rather see a feature-length version of this:

I'm sensing a great opportunity here.

The Chinese Government only allows X number of American Movies in per year, and is wary of Western Subversive influences, which is how 'Ghostbusters' got locked out of the Chinese Mainland, drastically-impacting its potential box office return.

What's stopping a group of Alt-Right movie reviewers creating a Anti-Subversion Movie Board, and, when trailers like this drop, forward their analysis of the Western Progressive Propaganda contained within to the Chinese Censorship Committee, complete with Instances and Timecodes, and then link to the stated beliefs of the creators, actors, writers, directors and companies involved?

There's the potential to do a lot more financial damage to Hollywood than vowing not to see 'Star Wars'.

This would be stupid enough on its own but what really makes it is how the dumb kid is talking directly to the camera, at the audience, like this is the world's worst don't-do-drugs ad. Hollywood can go straight to hell.

Fuck Michael Gay and Transfaggots.

How try hard can you get ?

And when will these terrible movies die ?

Poor Marky Mark

Quote: (03-17-2017 12:17 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

How try hard can you get ?

And when will these terrible movies die ?

Poor Marky Mark

I have a lot of respect for Marky Mark.

But, he is probably dealing with existential guilt over what he did as a teen. Makes him easier to manipulate into feminist plots.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...-that.html

"We're kids, man! We get away with anything."

Tommy Wiseau-level dialogue right there.

I can't believe what I just saw real. I expected some girl power themes but this is just shoving it down people's throats.

Hmm. Maybe an "invite a woman to participate in mma Monday" is on the cards. I wonder how many chicks actually buy into this nonsense?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (03-16-2017 09:37 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

You're right.
They'll all been shite since the animated '86 film.

unfortunately this is not new with the movies coming out. Its more SJW fantasy rather than Science Fiction.

Is the one more believable because she used to be a man?

i could not watch the trailer past the 1 minute mark.

Funny how in pretty much every scene the smart-mouthed girl is constantly getting rescued or supported by military types to keep her ass from getting blown off.

"Fight like a girl?" Yeah: start shit you can't finish, draw in stupid men to do your fighting for you, run around emoting while the men get on with it, and bleed for reasons that have nothing to do with combat injuries.

Remissas, discite, vivet.
God save us from people who mean well. -storm

That's disappointing. First trailer looked great with Anthony Hopkins explaining stuff.

I've seen girls fight. I'd welcome our Cybertron overlords to try and reason with them because sure as shit plenty still believe they can. [Image: lol.gif]

I'm not exactly intrigued by that trailer...

“As long as you are going to be thinking anyway, think big.” - Donald J. Trump

"I don't get all the women I want, I get all the women who want me." - David Lee Roth

Comments are brutal.

[Image: g3uHgH0.jpg]

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Quote: (03-17-2017 12:24 AM)Scoundrel Wrote:  

"We're kids, man! We get away with anything."

Tommy Wiseau-level dialogue right there.

"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, MEGATRON!"

"I did not hit her, I did naaaaahhhhht. Oh, hi Starscream."

Quote: (03-17-2017 06:26 AM)CynicalContrarian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2017 09:37 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

You're right.
They'll all been shite since the animated '86 film.

Nah, transformers: Beast Wars is the best iteration of Transformers. There hasn't been, is not and will never be a robot more badass and more alpha then Dinobot! Amen.

[Image: attachment.jpg36050]