rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why does Germany get overlooked?

I've heard of every type of girl discussed here on these forums - Nordic girls, Eastern European girls, Balkan girls, Iberian girls etc. 

Yet there's one massive country smack in the middle of Europe that never gets mentioned. 

Germany. 

Population 80+ million. Huge economic powerhouse.

What's the scoop on German girls.

I don't know..but I really like the frauleins..nice girls,a lot of pretties,many tall with good bodies,like to drink,no sexual hang ups,like it nasty.What more can you ask for?

There have been some threads on German girls. I think the reason they get glossed over is the consensus is that they are not that hot and not that feminine.

Germany has good night life though.

Or simple not enough people have made it to Germany or havnt wrote a hype up article on it yet.

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (08-24-2011 07:51 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Or simple not enough people have made it to Germany or havnt wrote a hype up article on it yet.

I love Germany. True, German women overall may not be the best in Europe but there are plenty of good looking ones. The fact that Germany is the engine that drives Europe makes it a draw for all Europeans looking for a better job/lifestyle.

Most German women are sexually liberated and really get into the act. That overcomes quite a bit in my book.

Quote: (08-24-2011 07:59 PM)alb3 Wrote:  

I love Germany. True, German women overall may not be the best in Europe but there are plenty of good looking ones. The fact that Germany is the engine that drives Europe makes it a draw for all Europeans looking for a better job/lifestyle.

Most German women are sexually liberated and really get into the act. That overcomes quite a bit in my book.

Agree...and if they need help on the style front clothes wise that can be changed.
Definitely no messing or playing games regarding sex..they like you ,that's it...rumpy pumpy all nicht long!!

Quote: (08-24-2011 08:25 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2011 07:59 PM)alb3 Wrote:  

Agree...and if they need help on the style front clothes wise that can be changed.
Definitely no messing or playing games regarding sex..they like you ,that's it...rumpy pumpy all nicht long!!

Definitely agree that they are liberated and experimental and that's because German men are renowned for not paying too much attention to these whores. I think this has caused these whores to be in a frenzied state of sexual perversion. However, I have to agree with Source because the clothing style of these whores really rivals that of the clothes found in a salvation army warehouse. They smoke way too much and are not overly concerned with fashion and appearance. I guess they make up for it with those strong legs that will break your pelvic bone if you're not careful.

Pusscrook

I always look forward to meeting German girls. They're intelligent and speak better English than most Americans. Having an intelligent convo about history or current politics isn't something you can have with American hobags. I'll drop a point off the looks scale for that. The quickest thing that will make my dick go limp is hearing "OMG!!! Can you believe what Vinnie and Snookie did on last night's episode?" Besides, Germany's on my top 3 list to wife up.

Because the average German girl looks like this:

[Image: 7599149_l_ebc4d99e184b6365267254ff744e8e1f.jpg]

Especially in Brazil, the German girls were always ghastly. The Brazil dudes loved them though!

Maybe that's why we're so down on American women - most of the the population is of Anglo & German origin - the two most despised groups on this forum!

There are already threads on Germany and German girls. One reasons why it's not that high up on the radar starts with tourism itself. Tourism-wise Germany is not such a big destination.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism#Mos...t_arrivals

It's on a respectable 8th place but far behind e.g. neighboring France (which has three times as many visitors). From the foreign tourists, most of them are from neighboring countries (although the German wikipedia tells me that about 10% are from American with some more than 2m visitors in 2010).

Another reason was already mentioned by Roosh. There are hot girls (and different ethnicities) but overall you can see better quality abroad. The fat epidemic is not yet as bad as in other places. I remember when I came back from my one-month Southeast Asia trip some weeks ago. When I stepped into the train from the airport back to the town where I live, I noticed how terrible many women looked and how little they take care of themselves or put on nice clothes or even dresses (which is normal in Asia!). Hell, most vividly I remember a Hippie chick which was actually wearing a poncho. A poncho! It doesn't stop there. In many clubs/bars many girls don't put in much of an effort either (although there are dope places in cities like Cologne, Berlin, Munich or Hamburg as well but I am talking about the average bar scene). And another reason is the manliness of German girls. On the other hand, they are liberal as well and many German guys have zero game whatsoever.

So overall, the girls are probably on a similar path as the US or UK, but not yet as far as their sisters.

Still, there are enough reasons why you should visit Germany nonetheless. We have large and old cities which offer many sights/architecture. German history (which actually starts before 1933) can be experienced first hand. There is cool nightlife, as already mentioned. If you are into hiking and natural scenery, Germany has also plenty to offer, especially Bavaria but also places like the Lorelei or the seaside in the north. And I think, Germany is surprisingly cheap. At least living in Germany is less expensive than it is in Switzerland, Scandinavia, the Netherlands or London (not sure about the rest of the UK). If you go to an extended trip in Europe, Germany is a good base as well due to its location. People can speak English as well although not necessarily that good (but still way better than in France or Italy).

P.S.: The weather in Germany is shit. We had almost no summer this year.

Quote: (08-25-2011 04:21 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Especially in Brazil, the German girls were always ghastly. The Brazil dudes loved them though!

Ohhh Roosh...you just killed my fantasy!
But I'll see you and raise you a fraulein!

German chicks are not that hot, have poor personalities, no sense of humour, are kind cold, way too serious, not feminine, dress badly and are quite hard work to talk to.

As with all countries however, you can find exceptions.

germany's solid, nothing special. dont know what people here r talkin about, especially Roosh puttin up that ugly backpacker girl. chicks that backpack like that r usually uglier. the hotties stay home, work out and put on make-up. i spent almost 2 months in germany 2 years ago and saw few girls that looked like that.

it ain't on my top 5 or top 10 but damn, c'mon

Yup. One thing though, she's smiling...that's rather untypical for a German girl.

Quote: (08-25-2011 06:26 PM)sheesh Wrote:  

Yup. One thing though, she's smiling...that's rather untypical for a German girl.

You can tell she smokes, and I bet she has a hairy pussy too.

It's the most populous country in Europe so I'm sure there is quite a bit of regional variation. I've met enough Germans to know I can't stereotype them all so easily. I've met the cold, stiff no sense of humor German type and then I've met some that are very warm and outgoing. For some reason I've found that I click pretty well with them.

Anybody here actually living there right now?
I see alot of turkish girls and girls of different heritage that don't look too bad that live there. I have passed through a few times and it seemed decent enough.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I like German girls, especially the southern / Bavarian ones. Quite a few blonde girls with brown eyes, a combo I like. They're warmer than the northern German girls who resemble Danish girls more the closer you get to the North Sea. Hamburg is a cool city, but didn't seem great for girls.

In Berlin I noticed quite a few Turkish and other ME looking girls, but didn't speak to any. There are also lots girls with Balkan heritage there (can be very hot). Berlin is probably the cheapest Western European capital apart from Lisbon, attracts arty girls from all over Europe and has an insane nightlife. Cost of living there is so low that many girls don't work much giving you plenty of opportunities throughout the week.

It's high on my list of places to do an extended stay at some point in the coming year. They generally speak English but I'm fluent in German which definitely made my Berlin excursions more fun.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Can anyone recommend some good tier 2 cities in Germany, some place that isn't overrun with tourists if that's even possible?

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

LOL

Couldn't help but laugh... one of my first 'flirts' here in Hawai'i is... a german girl. They are ALL over the place at unversity here. Japanese girls on the mall (that don't understand english) and german girls at uni.

I'm brazilia, forn those who don't know.

Quote: (08-25-2011 10:13 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

Can anyone recommend some good tier 2 cities in Germany, some place that isn't overrun with tourists if that's even possible?

As I said above, it's not really that overrun. Also, most tourists in Germany are actually German and simply travel within the country. Therefore, I am not sure whether you really need to go to a tier 2 city. Take Cologne for instance. It's quite famous and attracts a lot of tourists but I wouldn't say it's overrun. Concerning nightlife most tourists go to the tourist traps in the old city near the cathedral while the people from Cologne usually go to the Cologne Ring where the real clubs are.
I am not sure you would stand out too much in any larger city in Germany anyway, as we have seen black or asian people before. It's not that special. I remember a post from Roosh where he had Frankfurt down as one of the tier 2 cities in Germany. I am actually not sure about that because there you will definitely have a hard time standing out as anything. First of all, there are a lot of immigrants living in Frankfurt (also many Turkish, like anywhere in Germany who originally came to Germany in the 50s/60s). Plus, it's an international banking capital (which means that there are also many highly skilled foreigner in the city in addition to the traditional immigrants) but not only that. Also, the US forces have had military stationed in that area ever since the war.
If you want to be exotic, you probably need to go to a third tier city. And even there it depends. Not sure how that is defined anyway. Anyway, university towns like Tübingen, Heidelberg or Marburg should be good during the semesters. But you won't go wrong with most of the larger cities as well.

Quote: (08-25-2011 10:13 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

If you want the best bang for your buck in terms of nightlife, I'd say the Reeperbahn area in Hamburg is some of the best nightlife you can find in Europe with the least amount of hassles and cost. Lot of fun. The girls aren't particularly hot, but other German cities aren't any better.

Cologne is a nice city with some nice bars. People were very friendly. It's a big college town, so you want to hit it in the Fall or Spring most likely.

After doing some further checking, cities in the East might be better tier two cities. But you should be careful there. One reason is that many young people move from East to West because of poor job prospects over there and the ones that stay there are a mixed bag (the smaller the towns get, the more likely it is that there are some skinheads etc...).
But from the surface, cities in Saxony might be something to consider, mainly Dresden and Leipzig. Saxony is the most prosperous East German state and from the numbers, it does not seem as if there was much immigration (makes sense due to its GDR past). You should stand out there and those cities are still cosmopolitan enough and pretty large. I have been to neither, so cannot give you any first hand experience but I know that both have a lot of sights anyway and I should really visit these places.

Thanks for the info both of you, I'll take it into consideration.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)