rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

New York getting rid of literacy tests for teachers because minorities can't read

New York getting rid of literacy tests for teachers because minorities can't read

The dumbing down of America folks; apparently because too many black or Hispanic candidates are failing the New York state literacy tests for teaching candidates, they've decided the tests are "wacist" and just need to be scrapped altogether:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/d58b761ef...minorities

It's to time to put a end to all of this " no child left behind" crap. We need to embrace blue collar work and let people who want to be educated stay in school.

Growth Over Everything Else.

Hah. Outstanding.

The USA is like 50 ships tied to each other. When the captains of several of those ships go mad and start drilling holes below the waterline what do you do?

Go over to their ships and try to intervene? Or do you quietly offer sanctuary to their best and brightest while keeping the axes ready to sever all ties?

New York city's population alone is on the way to topping 9 million people. So when they start playing with matches and gasoline what do you think is going to happen when outsiders shackle them "for their own good" for as long as it takes for them to see reason?

Why, of course they're going to scream that everything would have worked out just fine if the Nazis in Commonsensistan hadn't oppressed them during their journey to utopia.

Let the motherfuckers burn, and studiously make living conditions for fleeing cultural parasites as hostile as lawfully possible (I've personally told "tree change" city slickers that flee to the sticks that they need to pull their heads out of their asses or fuck off home).

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Dupe
thread-61613.html

Toward the bottom of the article, it sounds like the real reason for scrapping the test is that it's badly written and just another BS credentialist hoop to jump through with little relevance to the job it stands in the way of. I suspect the racial element is played up to score some controversy/outrage clicks. If a racial disparity is unacceptable, then every standardized test in existence would have to be eliminated. I refuse to accept that our society has become that retarded.

Quote: (03-13-2017 10:53 PM)Delta Wrote:  

Toward the bottom of the article, it sounds like the real reason for scrapping the test is that it's badly written and just another BS credentialist hoop to jump through with little relevance to the job it stands in the way of. I suspect the racial element is played up to score some controversy/outrage clicks. If a racial disparity is unacceptable, then every standardized test in existence would have to be eliminated. I refuse to accept that our society has become that retarded.

Believe it. We are becoming dumber by the day.

https://archive.is/80WPl

Harvard Law School just dropped the LSAT as an admissions requirement

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-14-2017 12:00 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Harvard Law School just dropped the LSAT as an admissions requirement

Historically, standardized tests were justified on the grounds that they can identify exceptional students from disadvantaged backgrounds who might otherwise be shut out of education opportunities for reasons of racial, class, regional or legacy preferences.

But SJWs and their ilk know nothing of this, nor do they really care about outcomes and consequences. They are themselves the greatest perpetrators of the bigotry of low expectations.

I know of kids who didn't realize they had talent until they earned an exceptional score on a standardized test. Their teachers had failed to notice until then as well.