rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What to do with the Omega Males

The recent trend of mass shootings shows that we have an omega male problem.
These Omega Males are the result of poor parenting, autism, and an unregulated sexual market place.

One solution I propose would be to legalize prostitution.
Another solution I think would be beneficial is to pair up autistic men with autistic women - mind you they would both be sterilized but at least they would have someone to love in their lives.
Thirdly to reduce the the amount of Omega Males being born, we need to start to encourage women to have kids in their late teens or early twenties; women over the age of 30 should be banned from reproducing.

In the meantime, since none of that is likely going to come to fruition, we need to branch out and try and save some of these men.
I think all they need is a strong male role model to set them on the right path in life.
Those are my thoughts but I was wondering what should be done to ease the burden that these young men face.

Quote: (03-13-2017 12:24 PM)TheWhiteWolf Wrote:  

The recent trend of mass shootings shows that we have an Omega Male problem.
These Omega Males are the result of poor parenting, autism, and an unregulated sexual market place.

One solution I propose would be to legalize prostitution.
Another solution I think would be beneficial is to pair up autistic men with autistic women - mind you they would both be sterilized but at least they would have someone to love in their lives.
Thirdly, to reduce the the amount of Omega Males being born, we need to start to encourage women to have kids in their late teens or early twenties; women over the age of 30 should be banned from reproducing.

In the meantime, since none of that is likely going to come to fruition, we need to branch out and try and save some of these men.
I think all they need is a strong male role model to set them on the right path in life.
Those are my thoughts but I was wondering what should be done to ease the burden that these young men face.

Without wishing to come across as a grammar Nazi, I would recommend formatting your post a little bit better and tidying up the punctuation.
Nothing too fancy, just something like what I've done above.
First impressions and all that, you'll get more replies that way.

So are you actually autistic OP? Like, you cannot physically talk to people? You can't order a meal at a restaurant etc? Because you seem like you can communicate good enough with a keyboard.

Quote: (03-13-2017 12:38 PM)Phoenix Wrote:  

So are you actually autistic OP? Like, you cannot physically talk to people? You can't order a meal at a restaurant etc? Because you seem like you can communicate good enough with a keyboard.

communicate well enough*

Omegas don't shoot up schools because they can't get laid, or because people bully them. That isn't what motivated the Columbine shooters - hate was. As for Elliot Roger, he had every opportunity in the world; he took his anger at himself and projected it onto women.

OP is not autistic (or if he is, it's so minor as to be utterly irrelevant; I have friends who are far more assburgers, and are successful at life and with the women). OP, you constantly obsess over negative, high-level abstractions, which have nothing to do with your life or situation. This thread, for example. You're writing an emo rock album right now, not trying to solve the problems of you and/or the world.

There was no helping Elliot. I guarantee you that plenty of people reached out to him, and he slapped their hands away. Your problem is that you need to stop obsessing, and start doing.

Furthermore, pairing autistic women with autistic men is utterly idiotic. It's having the blind lead the blind.

Related.

Omegas aren't the problem, it's the sexual market place that is unforgiving to the bottom 80-90% of men. Until an incel shoots up a place or joins ISIS they are practically invisible.

I imagine in the dystopian future it's actually the alpha males that will need to worry about their safety and well being as they will be targeted by other men for their copious market share of the pussy market.

Right now some men are willing to help other men raise their SMV but this is going to change as women in western society care less about money and game and more about genetics/looks. Ive seen the sexual market place change before me and the worse is yet to come. Cockblocking and competition is only going to get worse.

Legalized prostitution and eugenics, OP you must be an NDP voter eh?

Quote: (03-13-2017 01:28 PM)[email protected] Wrote:  

Omegas aren't the problem, it's the sexual market place that is unforgiving to the bottom 80-90% of men. Until an incel shoots up a place or joins ISIS they are practically invisible.

I imagine in the dystopian future it's actually the alpha males that will need to worry about their safety and well being as they will be targeted by other men for their copious market share of the pussy market.

Right now some men are willing to help other men raise their SMV but this is going to change as women in western society care less about money and game and more about genetics/looks. Ive seen the sexual market place change before me and the worse is yet to come. Cockblocking and competition is only going to get worse.

This is right on the money. When I got out of my last LTR in 2013, which had lasted almost 12 years, I was in a state of utter shambles, not just mentally, but physically, too, yet I still found it much easier to date women online. I swear that I'm in the best shape I've ever been in since I was very young - I work out regularly, have a sharp hair cut, wear stylish clothes, am gainfully employed in a reasonable status job, et.c. - yet I've never experienced it so hard to actually get a woman out on a date, let alone fuck her. I have noticed how with every passing month the SMP has gotton progressively worse. So as gloomy as this prognosis may be, I cannot help but concur with it. And this isn't a counsel of despair, but a mere acknowledgement of reality. Game will become a lifejacket to the average guy to keep him afloat amidst the tsunami of hypergamy headed his way.

If you got the time, mentor some of these kids. We have a 14 YO neighbor kid with a single mom. Poor kid doesn't do anything with any friends (if he had any). He stays at home and plays video games. At times, I will invite him out to go boating, target shooting, swimming, or whatever. Usually, he doesn't want to go, but his mom will make him.

Quote: (03-13-2017 12:59 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Omegas don't shoot up schools because they can't get laid, or because people bully them. That isn't what motivated the Columbine shooters - hate was. As for Elliot Roger, he had every opportunity in the world; he took his anger at himself and projected it onto women.

OP is not autistic (or if he is, it's so minor as to be utterly irrelevant; I have friends who are far more assburgers, and are successful at life and with the women). OP, you constantly obsess over negative, high-level abstractions, which have nothing to do with your life or situation. This thread, for example. You're writing an emo rock album right now, not trying to solve the problems of you and/or the world.

There was no helping Elliot. I guarantee you that plenty of people reached out to him, and he slapped their hands away. Your problem is that you need to stop obsessing, and start doing.

Furthermore, pairing autistic women with autistic men is utterly idiotic. It's having the blind lead the blind.

Jordan Peterson explains in many of his videos the way in which envy and resentment are often at the root of rage and violence:

Quote:Quote:

To understand the resentment of being that fuels atrocity: watch Tragedy vs Evil, from TVO Big Ideas:

“The greatest burden a child must bear is the unlived life of its parents.”

Carl Jung

Legalize prostitution and allow young Latinas and SEA girls to move to Canada easily.

[Image: 56571141.jpg]

Autististics/Omegas/Assburgers/whatever are a double edged sword. On on hand they snap from time to time and go Elliot Rodgers or join ISIS; on the other hand, we have them to thank for locating Shart LaBouef's flagpole in the middle of bumfuck TN within hours of its erection.

Same thing we do with fatties. Point, laugh, shame & keep on swooping.

[Image: attachment.jpg35988]   

Quote: (03-13-2017 05:19 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

Well that was harsh you should have a bit more sympathy for your fellow man

Did OP just call for his own sterilization?

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

Quote: (03-13-2017 05:22 PM)TheWhiteWolf Wrote:  

And that is passive aggressive, female shaming language that I hear often from Omegas.

Quote: (03-13-2017 06:22 PM)Conscious Pirate Wrote:  

And that is passive aggressive, female shaming language that I hear often from Omegas.

No I was simply pointing out that a lot of omega's cant help the situation they are in well a fat person can.

Quote: (03-13-2017 06:52 PM)TheWhiteWolf Wrote:  

No I was simply pointing out that a lot of omega's cant help the situation they are in well a fat person can.

You are calling for state sponsored sterilization/arranged marriages but draw the line at public shaming???

"Boy ya'll want power, God I hope you never get it." -Senator Graham

What complete bullshit. You need to take a long, hard look at your beliefs here.

This is why I keep trying to tell you that you're not autistic. Even if I met you in person and reassessed, and concluded that you did suffer from sensory overload and that you lacked a theory of mind, your problem isn't autism. Your problem is a bugbear you call autism, whose more proper title is "The Fates will not allow me success, because of who I am."

Two issues we've discussed already, but which I'll remind you of:

1. Aspies marrying aspies is the worst idea in the world. Both of them will be completely unaware of their emotional state, and will fly off on rages that neither of them understand. It's incredibly unstable, it's not allowing couples to complement one another.
2. What are the problems in your life that AUTISM is holding you back from? Is your life a failure because you qualified to be an Air Force Test Pilot, and then they saw your Autism Card, and said no? Or are your problems that you need to work on your social skills, you need to get a job, you need to stop obsessing over every irrelevant detail in your life, and you need to find a purpose? You don't even have a definition of what you want yet - so how can you expect to achieve anything? How can you get a girl if you don't have any idea what sort of woman you want?

Omega males CHOOSE to be Omega males. They have every opportunity in the world to stop, but because they aren't living some sort of cartoon Hollywood fantasy where they own a yacht, they decide that they aren't even going to try.

Your solution happens when you decide to do something. Not when somebody hands you a magic pill, or when some benevolent dictator decides to force you and some autistic girl to marry one another. YOU'RE ALREADY LIVING UNDER THE BENEVOLENT DICTATOR, AND IT'S CHOKING THE LIFE OUT OF YOU!

Get busy living, or get busy dying. The choice is 100% yours to control.

Still don't know what to think about this shit.

Eugenics and legalised hookers, I like your thinking OP, we should breed more quality, I will try to do my best in that later. Don't know why, but seems like always this shit comes from USA - MGTOW, Black Pill, beta uprising.

But yea I noticed in real life that many white omegas, if intelligent tend to go right-wing for some reason.

Using omegas as soldiers by promising them pussy and social standing, hmmm good idea, I will note that.

OP, what's the motivation here?

To save the lives of mass shooting victims or help out losers in life.

Don't say "both" because trying to kill two birds with one stone is a recipe for failure. It's nice when it happens by accident but if either one of these goals is important to you then you need to pick one and stick with it.

Lives? There are a thousand more pressing life endangering issues than mass shootings to deal with. Deaths resultant from mass shootings appear as a mere mole on the ass of the body of preventable death overall. They are nothing statistically speaking. Politically? That's a whole other thing. If your focus is politics then FOCUS.

Do you care about the individual outcomes of the spergs? Great. You will make far more of an impact finding these people directly and helping them as individuals than making pie-in-the-sky suggestions about radically restructuring society to benefit .0000001 percent of the population and/or the .0000001 percent that become victims of them.

That about sum it up?

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.