rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pre-nups and the whores we love

I get a text from my favorite snow bunny on Saturday. "What are you doing tonight?", she says. I end up meeting her and her best friend at a popular local bar. Let's call them Girl1 and Girl2.

I haven't seen either of them in a while since they both got boyfriends. Girl1 is one of my regulars. She tends to call me when she's newly single or fighting with her man. Girl2 I'm just friends with.

So we're having a couple drinks and I'm telling stupid jokes and my typical funny stories when Girl1 mentions that she's moving in with her man soon. They've been together for about a year now.

Now I've met this guy before. I've been introduced as a friend of hers. He's oblivious and I don't give a shit either way what he knows or thinks. But for the sake of keeping my favorite fuck buddy on the line I keep my mouth shut if he's around and let her do her thing and I do mine. She's mad cool.

So she mentions that he asked her if she would sign a pre-nup if they get married. She says no problem. Girl2 jumps in and says I'd sign 10 pre-nups!!

This guy is pretty successful. He does finance or something along those lines. His house is almost a million dollars and he's definitely better looking and in better shape than I am. I'll admit that to myself or on this forum but never out loud.

These are some hardcore party girls I roll with. After the bar shutdown we went back to Girl1's place and continued the party there.

So music's blasting. We're drinking and laughing. Girls end up skiing the slopes rest of the night. Not my thing personally but I don't judge or care either way.

They've had 3somes before and other wild shit they've told me.

I got a little action that night but she wouldn't let me bang her.

I would have thought they'd be offended by the pre-nup question but they weren't. They were quick to say no problem.

How do you guys feel about girls like this and pre-nups?

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-24-2011 02:44 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I get a text from my favorite snow bunny on Saturday. "What are you doing tonight?", she says. I end up meeting her and her best friend at a popular local bar. Let's call them Girl1 and Girl2.

I haven't seen either of them in a while since they both got boyfriends. Girl1 is one of my regulars. She tends to call me when she's newly single or fighting with her man. Girl2 I'm just friends with.

So we're having a couple drinks and I'm telling stupid jokes and my typical funny stories when Girl1 mentions that she's moving in with her man soon. They've been together for about a year now.

Now I've met this guy before. I've been introduced as a friend of hers. He's oblivious and I don't give a shit either way what he knows or thinks. But for the sake of keeping my favorite fuck buddy on the line I keep my mouth shut if he's around and let her do her thing and I do mine. She's mad cool.

So she mentions that he asked her if she would sign a pre-nup if they get married. She says no problem. Girl2 jumps in and says I'd sign 10 pre-nups!!

This guy is pretty successful. He does finance or something along those lines. His house is almost a million dollars and he's definitely better looking and in better shape than I am. I'll admit that to myself or on this forum but never out loud.

These are some hardcore party girls I roll with. After the bar shutdown we went back to Girl1's place and continued the party there.

So music's blasting. We're drinking and laughing. Girls end up skiing the slopes rest of the night. Not my thing personally but I don't judge or care either way.

I would have though they'd be offended by the pre-nup question but they weren't. They were quick to say no problem.

If you have one red cent to your name, you pre-nup all whores. I don't care how much she proclaims love, pre-nup or nothing. Make sure she gets her own lawyer, and understand all terms and conditions. Most of these whores say they will sign it until they understand what it really means. I remember asking a girl that once ,and she flat out told me she wouldn't sign one because of this quacky shit>>> "this should be about love and why should money be the issue"? So then I asked the sneaky little person, "Do you love me"? To which she replied "yes". I then asked her "Does love trump money"? To which she also replied "yes".
So then I said , "then why would you be worried about a piece of paper that says it's my money, it's not yours after all. I mean this would be a marriage of love, so far be it for you to be concerned about "money".

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:01 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I would have though they'd be offended by the pre-nup question but they weren't. They were quick to say no problem.

If you have one red cent to your name, you pre-nup all whores. I don't care how much she proclaims love, pre-nup or nothing. Make sure she gets her own lawyer, and understand all terms and conditions. Most of these whores say they will sign it until they understand what it really means. I remember asking a girl that once ,and she flat out told me she wouldn't sign one because of this quacky shit>>> "this should be about love and why should money be the issue"? So then I asked the sneaky little person, "Do you love me"? To which she replied "yes". I then asked her "Does love trump money"? To which she also replied "yes".
So then I said , "then why would you be worried about a piece of paper that says it's my money, it's not yours after all. I mean this would be a marriage of love, so far be it for you to be concerned about "money".

I think you she never be looking at a girls words as indicator of their true intentions. Looking at how they act is a much better way to see exactly what kind of girl they are, and also who says there isn't away around a prenup.

All they need to do is get knocked up, and there you go. A rich guy will be shelling out thousands of dollars a month in child support, because a pre-nup doesn't mean anything in family court.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:01 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I agree with you Pusscrook. This girl always proclaims she'll only marry for love but she's ok with the pre-nup. That's what I find weird.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:16 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

I think you she never be looking at a girls words as indicator of their true intentions. Looking at how they act is a much better way to see exactly what kind of girl they are, and also who says there isn't away around a prenup.

All they need to do is get knocked up, and there you go. A rich guy will be shelling out thousands of dollars a month in child support, because a pre-nup doesn't mean anything in family court.

Even with a pre-nup they still have access to your money while they're married to you.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:52 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Even with a pre-nup they still have access to your money while they're married to you.

So what is the exact value in a pre-nup then?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Seems the safest course would be to avoid marriage altogether.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:56 PM)Wizard Wrote:  

It's hard to avoid that subject forever.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:59 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Child support is different matter all together...

Quote: (08-24-2011 04:04 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I don't pay that but, is there such thing as a child support prefuck? I wouldn't mind having another kid.

Quote: (08-24-2011 04:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-24-2011 04:04 PM)Pusscrook Wrote:  

I don't pay that but, is there such thing as a child support prefuck? I wouldn't mind having another kid.
hahahaha

@Parlay44
I suppose if your in a LTR then it will become an issue. No matter how good your game is, eventually a woman's biological clock will start ticking, and she either will demand the ring, or look for someone who will.

To each their own I suppose, if a guy wants to risk it.

Quote: (08-24-2011 03:54 PM)Moma Wrote:  

If we're talking straight cash money then none at all. If each of you has some family property that you don't want to sell and split the proceeds then it may have some value.

Team Nachos

You keep separate accounts for your money/wealth. Hard assets are easily justified as yours (pre-marriage), but if you have cash, you put that shit in CDs or another financial instrument so that you can document it from day #1 as being yours.
Wipe the slate clean the day you get married. And if you make a lot more than her, then you take a cut and fund your side accounts. I would never, ever, get married and not maintain side accounts in my name only.
Live paycheck to paycheck with the wifey, but fund your bachelor (i.e. escape) account on the side.

I would have thought they'd be offended by the pre-nup question but they weren't. They were quick to say no problem.

If the chick is doing well financially or has some significant earning potential, pre-nup may be something she'd benefit from. She's marrying the dude working in finances - a very questionable career considering the economy. And his main asset seem to be a 1M house - a very questionable asset in this economy; if he got it recently, it likely worth less than he paid for it.

Quote:Quote:

They are necessary if your current or potential financial worth differs significantly. Otherwise its value is questionable to me, and in my opinion vast majority of people won't benefit from it.

Quote: (08-24-2011 07:02 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

You keep separate accounts for your money/wealth. Hard assets are easily justified as yours (pre-marriage), but if you have cash, you put that shit in CDs or another financial instrument so that you can document it from day #1 as being yours.

Note that interest earned on your assets during marriage may be qualified as common property, same as appreciation on your home. Those are typical major cases covered by prenup.

Live paycheck to paycheck with the wifey, but fund your bachelor (i.e. escape) account on the side.

For most wage earners this is not an option; you're filing joint tax return and your earnings are reported at W-2. So unless you have a part-time gig paying cash I don't see how you can even pull it.
But the main question, of course, is "why"? Why get married at the first place and then go to all that trouble (and potential penalties if you got caught)? Just stay single.

Quote: (08-24-2011 08:40 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Note that interest earned on your assets during marriage may be qualified as common property, same as appreciation on your home. Those are typical major cases covered by prenup.

For most wage earners this is not an option; you're filing joint tax return and your earnings are reported at W-2. So unless you have a part-time gig paying cash I don't see how you can even pull it.
But the main question, of course, is "why"? Why get married at the first place and then go to all that trouble (and potential penalties if you got caught)? Just stay single.

If you run your own business you may be able to skim some cash off the top and put it somewhere. Buy some gold with it.

I have dual-nationality myself and can open a bank account in another country to stash some cash. I can also give it to my parents to deposit in their offshore accounts when they go on vacation there. You can carry up to $10k cash on your person while traveling.

She'd never be able to touch that without a competent enough lawyer to find it first.

Team Nachos

Quote: (08-25-2011 09:54 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

If you run your own business you may be able to skim some cash off the top and put it somewhere. Buy some gold with it.

I have dual-nationality myself and can open a bank account in another country to stash some cash. I can also give it to my parents to deposit in their offshore accounts when they go on vacation there. You can carry up to $10k cash on your person while traveling.

She'd never be able to touch that without a competent enough lawyer to find it first.

Yea Parlay,

Do everything way in advance of the marriage. Off shore accounts , irrevocable trust funds etc. I think each state and judge interprets the legitimacy and potency of your pre-nup differently so find pre-nup friendly states to marry. Better yet, marry a bitch/sign pre-nup overseas

I think that younger girls (19-25) are a little less wary of signing a prenup because they figure that they have tons of time to make their own money and know that if they marry a rich guy they're going to end up pampered enough as it is. It's when a girl gets into the 30-35 range that you have to be wary. She realizes that you're probably her last chance, but when that female midlife crisis hits, she'll get the idea into her head that she can do better for some reason, and any money she squeezes from you will only help her cause.

But at the same time, if I was in a place where I could ask a girl to sign one (that is, if I had a net worth over 10 million), I wouldn't be getting married in the first place; I'd be traveling and banging a different girl every few days. When I turned 55 and wanted a family and married a hot, 22 year old immigrant, then I'd get her to sign a prenup. I wouldn't be like 'You're signing this because if you leave me I don't want you taking half of my shit', I'd be like 'I want you to sign this because, don't get me wrong, if this doesn't work for some reason you'll be taken care of, but you aren't getting any money that you didn't help me earn.'

But yeah; separate accounts and money stored in overseas banks, I'd do whatever I could to make sure my true net worth remained a mystery.

Because, my dear comrade, values regarding marriage in North America are not the same as they are in other countries.

People here marry for fantasy reason and they get divorced at the first sign of turbulence.

The belief here doesn't seem to be marriage till death does part us but it's more like, marriage until I get bored or something else more interesting crops up then I can say "seperated due to irreconcilable differences"

Marriage over here is a blatant business arrangement. I believe that it is in other countries but cultures tie it into something deeper than just money.

Since it is indeed a business, then every business arrangement entered should have some safety nets in place to protect whoever's investments are at risk.
In North America, it seems the man has the most at stake to lose (money wise).

Now you say, why get married?

Well, companionship is still very much a part of human nature. Since reproduction is a strong human drive, many men would like to have children at some point. Now like it or not, the ideal environment in bringing up children would be in a dual parent environment. Since marriage has some obvious benefits (providing both parties on the same or similar page), it makes sense to just legally tie the not and get some of the benefits (lower tax margins - don't quote me) that come with being married.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

A psychological way to ease your pain when some (not all) of your money is spent on Pusscrooks gifts.

There are now 22 posts on this thread including mine; yet another 22 reasons I give to the forum as to NEVER marry ( if you MUST marry in the first place) in 1st world countries like USA, UK, Australia!

Any questions?

Mixx

Marriage is a zero sum game for guys in America, the deck is just stacked to hard against you. I mean all it takes is one accusation of domestic violence, or some other crap and your screwed. I've watched two of my brothers go through divorces, and now they have to pay their warthog ex wives, and barely ever get to see their kids.

Family court is even stacked more heavily against guys then divorce court. Short of having a video of your ex sucking three dicks, while smoking crack, and committing treason a guy is never going to win.

I want to have kids someday, but I figure about the time I want to it will just be simpler to pay a surrogate mother to get implanted, and give up all rights.

Hell putting a kid through a divorce will mess them up a lot more then raising them by yourself.

As far as I know, America doesn't have common law marriage like Canada where if you live together for two+ years and act like a couple, your common law married and could be on the hook for alimony, but split things up like roommates (I don't know the full reality although). I've heard in America, to be married you explicitly have to fill out some paper work and get a marriage 'license' and you don't have things like common law marriage. If that is really the case, then I'm totally fine having a wedding, getting the rings, calling each other husband and wife, etc, but I will never, never sign that marriage license. For most girls, that is what they want anyway. The family, the marriage, the rings. "I'll get married to you dear, but I don't want to marry the government too". Divorce and family court generally is a travesty and is what brings most of the pain into divorce. I would make sure that all of the parents give their thumbs up to the marriage, since I don't want to deal with in-law bullshit and she'll have to pass a lot of tests of character to even consider having children.

Quote: (08-25-2011 11:35 PM)ersatz Wrote:  

As far as I know, America doesn't have common law marriage like Canada where if you live together for two+ years and act like a couple, your common law married and could be on the hook for alimony, but split things up like roommates (I don't know the full reality although). I've heard in America, to be married you explicitly have to fill out some paper work and get a marriage 'license' and you don't have things like common law marriage. If that is really the case, then I'm totally fine having a wedding, getting the rings, calling each other husband and wife, etc, but I will never, never sign that marriage license. For most girls, that is what they want anyway. The family, the marriage, the rings. "I'll get married to you dear, but I don't want to marry the government too". Divorce and family court generally is a travesty and is what brings most of the pain into divorce. I would make sure that all of the parents give their thumbs up to the marriage, since I don't want to deal with in-law bullshit and she'll have to pass a lot of tests of character to even consider having children.

Each state is different when it comes to common law. In your opinion do you think that because the parents gave a thumbs up to the marriage, that they will somehow be less cantankerous with you if there's a divorce in the works? Once she gets thru concocting the most elaborate tale of abuse, neglect ,and irreconcilable differences , their favorite son -in-law will be regarded as nothing more than a leper. Your children will think you're the devil.